Penetrations

Story Info
Wife enjoys her first DP.
1.3k words
4.13
199.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to watch more pornography," she said. She'd never shown much interest in pornography before and had even said it didn't do anything for her, so I was surprised. But I happily obliged her a few days later with what turned out to be a fairly well done and erotic DVD.

Afterwards, she told me that there was a scene that caused a particularly strong reaction.

"I though you said it didn't do anything for you," I teased.

"This sure did. Where the girl was with two men, on top of one man while the other man took her from behind."

"The double-penetration scene?" I felt a bolt of lightening hit my crotch. I'd been picturing her like that during the scene and had been very aroused. "Even the anal sex?"

She was non-committal, so we watched it again.

"Yeah," she said huskily, "that definitely does things for me."

I kissed her. "I'm glad you like it. I love seeing you so turned on."

We made love passionately.

*****

We were in bed a few weeks later. "Hold on," I whispered as she moved to mount me, "I want to try something. Remember the movie we saw, how that scene turned you on?"

She nodded.

I pulled out one of our "toys": a thick, twelve-inch dildo. "Let's try our own double penetration." We had tried anal sex once. It had been very intense. She had shaken spasmodically and screamed in pleasure, but she said it had also been uncomfortable for her, so we hadn't done it again.

She bit her lip. "OK," she finally said weakly.

I handed her the dildo and told her to take it into her mouth. I felt some pre-come ooze out as she licked and sucked it. "That looks so erotic," I whispered.

She got on all fours. I used my mouth on her to make sure she was ready, and then took the moistened dildo back. I rubbed it lightly on her entrance until she hissed, "Put it in."

As it slipped in, she pushed back against it and moaned. Damn, I'd hardly ever seen her this turned on! She quickly reached orgasm.

It was time for the lubricant. Using a generous amount, I slipped a finger in her backside after removing the dildo. She gasped. I moved the finger around. She squirmed and whimpered. I put in two fingers, then three and four. She buried her face in the pillow. I continued to work-in plenty of lubricant with my fingers because I really wanted to make sure there was no discomfort this time. After what seemed like hours, I thought she was relaxed and slippery enough.

I placed myself at her back entrance. "Are you ready?"

She nodded.

I slowly entered her gorgeous ass, moving in and out, pushing a bit further in each time until I was all the way in. She was a tight ring around me. It felt incredible. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied semi-coherently through clenched teeth.

I moved in and out a few times. "OK, here comes number two." I reached under us with the dildo and slid it back into her.

"Oh god," she whined.

I pumped the dildo a few times. "How does it feel to have two men at once?" I asked her.

She responded by breathing even deeper.

"Tell me how you like it!' I demanded as I ground into her ass.

"I… I… I love it!"

"What do you love?" I asked, pumping her harder.

"I love being fucked by two men!" she shrieked, pounding the bed repeatedly as I came inside her.

She never mentioned any discomfort.

*****

A few weeks later, at her insistence we rented another pornographic DVD. This time it consisted entirely of women with multiple partners. We watched as a woman serviced two men at a time. "That," she said, pointing to the screen, "is the position that really gets me." The woman was belly-to-belly on top of one man with the other on top of her, screwing her anally. "I like the idea of being sandwiched between two men like that."

"Tell me about it," I implored.

"Feeling one guy inside me, then another, filling me up, all that skin rubbing against me, the muscle… sometimes—"

"Yeah?"

"Sometimes… sometimes I wish it were real, that I really was with two men like that," she finished defiantly, and looked at me.

"I'm sure," I answered slowly as my stomach twisted, "that it could be arranged."

We made love several times; she was almost violent in her passion. I matched her, stroke for push, nip for scratch.

*****

Finally the day arrived. We'd found two good-looking men in our area who were willing to pleasure her at the same time. It wasn't difficult in this information age.

We had rented a hotel room. Now we were going to put it to use; the guys were down in the bar waiting for us to call on the cell phone they had. I was so nervous my hands shook. What was it about myself that made me get so turned on that I would let two strangers use my wife so? I shook my head. I just knew that despite how crazy it seemed, I wanted it. I already had an erection.

I squeezed her hand. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked, "For yourself, not for me?"

"No, I'm not sure. I'm scared as hell. But I'm going to do it anyway. For both of us."

"OK then, let's do it. I love you, honey."

"I love you too."

We made the call.

*****

When he entered her, I gasped as loudly as she did. I had already watched her giving them head, switching back and forth between them. Watched her giving someone else head. I'd watched as they'd groped her, running their hands all over her, watched as she'd responded. That was a revelation to me. Somehow, despite understanding, at least on one level, what was going to happen, I'd still carried the illusion that she could only respond to me, that only my touch could arouse her.

But now I was watching as another man fucked my wife, his thick penis squishing in and out of her. She was loving it, too. She was screaming like her life depended on it. Fucking my wife. My wife. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Watching. Another man. Mine. What does that mean, mine?

The other man reached for the lubricant. I was almost doubled over, I was so aroused.

A finger probed her anus. My breathing was shallow as I watched him ready her, stretching her out, getting her ass ready to accommodate his rather imposing cock.

Then, double penetration! Two men fucking my wife, one in her pussy, one in her ass. Limbs flailed, skin gleamed. She was my wife no longer, but a grunting, rutting animal, all traces of humanity gone. I barely recognized her face. They threw themselves at each other with more and more fury until she cried out her victory, letting me know they were coming inside her.

They had brought us incredible pleasure, but now that it was over, I just wanted them gone. They seemed happy to comply and quickly dressed and left.

She was on her back, lying limply on the bed. I hurriedly took off my clothes; now it was my turn. I kissed her deeply and entered her come-filled pussy. She was loose, and I could feel their come on me. It only spurred me on, reminding me of what had occurred and how erotic it had been.

After so much, I couldn't last long and I poured myself into her, wave after wave, mixing my come in theirs, reclaiming her. My wife. Mine.

She looked up at me, her eyes moist. "Thank you," she said, "that was… that was… thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered. I kissed my wife again. "I love you, too."