Penis Cream

Story Info
A great cream for his penis.
1.6k words
4.38
92.4k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maddening itch grew worse each day, and Arnold was finally driven to seek relief. He had put it off for as long as he could, fearing the inevitable embarrassment and humiliation associated with revealing his problem, but at last he could stand it no more. He entered the drug store shyly and looked around for the elderly pharmacist who ran the store. The place was empty except for a young woman in a white coat behind the counter. "Hi, can I help you?" she asked.

"I, uh, need to speak to the pharmacist. Is he here?"

"Mr. Roberts is on vacation, but I'm Francess, his replacement. What can I do for you?"

Embarrassed to explain his special problem to a man, Arnold was aghast at the prospect of telling it to a woman. Especially one such as Francess, a stunningly beautiful girl about his own age, with shoulder length brown hair and a voluptuous figure which not even her bulky lab coat could hide. He stammered, "Well... its... sort of personal. I... better come back later."

She smiled. "Oh, don't worry, you can tell me. I handle all sorts of stuff for men. Do you need some condoms, or something like that?"

He hesitated, with the itch nearly driving him out of his mind, and thought of the misery he would experience waiting until Mr. Roberts returned. With a blush he mumbled, "No, it's... I've got sort of a rash on... my penis."

Francess accepted this declaration matter of fact. "I see. What sort of rash? Is it like a fungal infection, or an abrasion?"

"It's more like... an abrasion."

With a reassuring nod, Francess said "Oh, I understand. We've got just the thing for that." She reached behind the counter. "Here you are. We sell it to lots of men." She handed him a round jar, with a picture of a matronly nurse smiling gently in comfort. The label read,

Nurse's Brand Penis Cream. (R)

"Soothing relief for intimate itching" Indications: minor abrasions of the male organs caused by excessive friction or manual abuse.

Instructions:

1) Ensure that male organs are exposed and easily accessible. Prepare penis by stimulating to full erection.

2) Apply generous amount of Nurse's Brand Penis Cream (R) to the glands and shaft of the erect penis, especially to abraded areas.

3) Spread cream along the shaft with light circular motions of the thumb and fingers. Be sure that the entire length of the shaft is covered.

4) Continue rubbing slowly until cream is completely absorbed by the penis (about 30 minutes), maintaining erection throughout treatment to ensure that pores of skin are fully dilated.

Note: some patients may be prone to ejaculation during application, and appropriate steps should be taken to prevent this.

Warnings: Unsupervised use by patient may lead to masturbatory addiction or aggravation of pre-existing masturbatory habits. Must be applied strictly according to instructions and only under supervision by nurse or other medical professional. (R) Registered trademark of Penis Care, Inc.

Arnold turned crimson as he read the label under Francess' observation, and started to slink away in embarrassment, but she pre-empted his flight. She said, "Wait, come on back here a minute" and led him behind a curtain into a small stock room. Turning around to face him, she ordered, "Here. Let's drop your britches and have a look at the problem." He stood frozen in utter astonishment while she quickly unsnapped his trousers and lowered them just below his hips along with his underwear, exposing his sexual organs.

She took his took his penis in her fingers and inspected it closely. "Oh yeah, here are some abrasions, all right. Does that hurt?" She ran her fingers lightly over the small read spots on his shaft.

"... no... it more... tickles..."

He began to erect uncontrollably and glanced anxiously at her. Francess seemed to ignore his organ's response and continued to stroke lightly.

"Well it doesn't look too bad, really. I'll put some cream on it and we'll clear it up in no time."

"You mean... you... you're going to...?" he asked, hardly believing that this was really happening.

"Yeah, you read the warning label. We're not supposed to let you do it yourself."

She walked behind him. "Could you put your hands together behind your back a moment?" He felt a soft fabric circle around his wrists and suddenly realized that his hands were bound. Francess reassured him, "It's just a precaution, Arnold. Some guys react a little funny to the treatment."

She sat down in a chair and drew him between her knees. She pulled his trousers and drawers all the way down to his ankles, making him feel very foolish and exposed. Taking his penis in her fingers she began alternately squeezing and stroking the shaft. In spite of his nervousness, Arnold could not help erecting fully in her gentle but skilled hands. "That's right Arnold," she encouraged him. "Make your member nice and stiff for me. It opens up the pores and helps the cream go in."

She scooped out a generous glob of penis cream and began spreading it over his shaft. The fingers of one hand slipped up and down his sensitive shaft in small, slow circular strokes, while those of the other cradled his scrotal sac and squeezed his testicles gently. From above, Arnold could peek down the open neck of her coat and blouse and glimpse the tempting swell of her bosom. He sighed and abandoned himself to the delightful caress.

Francess as matter of fact asked, "You jerk off a lot, don't you Arnold? That's how guys usually get these abrasions. Is that what did it?"

With the undeniable evidence bobbing in front of both of them, Arnold could hardly deny the accusation. "I... can't help it... it's sort of a habit..." He felt like dying of shame, but Francess accepted his admission with only mild reproof.

"Yeah, I know how it is with some men. But you really ought to try to control it. When you need to masturbate, you ought to let a girl do it for you, so you won't overdo it and hurt yourself. Lots of girls will do it for you, if you just ask."

She continued to rub the soothing cream over his shaft. It was glistening both with the cream and the dew of its own arousal, dripping copiously from the tip. "How is your penis feeling now? Not so itchy?"

"No, Francess... but it's starting to feel... like I might have to... you know..."

"Like you might need to ejaculate?"

"... yes..."

"Most men feel that way when we apply penis cream. But try not to do it, Arnold. I don't want you to go soft and floppy on me before I finish rubbing the cream in good."

Arnold tried honestly to control himself, but the stimulation of the penile massage overpowered his limited will power. "... oh, Francess, it feels so... I don't think I can... it's going to..." he stammered as he felt the momentum of orgasm building in his loins. Suddenly he gasped as Francess encircled the neck of his scrotal sac with her fingers and squeezed tightly, pinching shut the semen ducts and stopping short his impending ejaculation. The young man bit his lip in pain and disappointment.

"I'm sorry, Arnold, but I can't let you have a release. Try to hold it in for me, now." She held his sac tightly until he regained control, lightly running her fingers along the length of his swollen shaft. "Poor little dick, so fat and red. It wants to squirt so badly, doesn't it?"

Arnold was unconsciously trying to pull his hands free to finish the job she had interrupted. "Oh, yes, Francess!"

"Now you see why I had to tie your hands? I don't think you could keep from masturbating yourself right now, could you?"

"...no... I couldn't..."

The procedure was repeated several more times. Each time, in spite of Arnold's best efforts, he lost control, only to be cut short by Francess' firm and knowing grip on his tender male glands. At last she stopped the application and looked at his rosy glowing member. "There now, that's enough, I think. How does your penis feel now?"

"Better... it doesn't itch any more... but."

"How about the other feeling. Still feel like you need to ejaculate?"

"Oh yes, Francess, I feel so... I really need to..."

She smiled up at him, hefting his sac gently. "I know, Arnold. I can feel how full your sac is. You really built up a lot of pre-ejaculatory tension, didn't you. Do you want Francess to let it out for you?"

"Oh please! Please!", wiggling and dancing in excitement, his hands still bound behind his back.

She smiled again, and then to his delight unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her heavy breasts spilled out and spilled massively down her chest. "There. Now you won't make a mess on my blouse." Taking his shaft in her fingers she resumed slowly stroking.

He looked down at her pendulous naked breasts. "You mean... you want me to... here on your...?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "You've got to shoot it somewhere, don't you? Just let it go all over my big bare breasts. I think you'll like that, squirting your sperm on my breasts."

The sight of such an exciting target pushed Arnold over the edge. His legs trembled and hips thrust forward. Francess, never missing a stroke, drew him forward and pressed his throbbing penis deep into the cleavage of her bare bosoms, just as he erupted in stream after stream of pearly semen.

After he had finished, she discretely left him alone to clean up and dress. In a few minutes Arnold came out to the cash register to pay for the cream, blushing intensely at the recent intimacy as Francess took his money.

"That was a good start, Arnold. But to be sure, I think we better follow up with daily treatments for the next couple of weeks. Drop by again tomorrow, OK?"