Penis-Hungry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so good," he moaned into my ear. "While Daddy's away, the daughter will play..."

I giggled and held his hand. "That's right. And I will too - or maybe even when they're here."

He laughed. "I want to do this a lot, Baby."

"Mmm, me too," I moaned as he pulled my face in for a kiss.

I laughed and pressed myself into his naked body. I was astonished when I could feel his cock hardening against my thigh. I grinded my body into it, encouraging it's arousal.

"Don't. I can't take anymore," he chuckled.

"Hmm, well we'll see about that," I said impishly and started to go further down the bed, closer to his hardening cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I replied by putting my warm, wet mouth onto his cock. He groaned out so loudly that it almost sounded like he was in pain. I think what made me such a wonderful cocksucker was because I loved doing it so much. In the bedroom, I was very submissive, and I wanted to please my man. It gave me pleasure.

I licked it up and down like a lollipop. As I made love to his cock this way, I was moaning and sighing just as much as he was. It was a sheer delight to have my pretty, delicate mouth on such an obscene, blatant thing with it's protruding veins and wetness (both mine and his) and hardness. It was a beautiful thing. My lips covered his cock wholly and I started to bob my head up and down with undying enthusiasm. While I loved being fucked, there were times I think I enjoyed blowing a man even better. My current lover stroked my hair as I pleasured him.

"Pretty mouth...oh that's it, Baby, just like that....You're doing so good. You're being such a good girl, pleasing me this way....Oh, that's right."

His body was moving restlessly, wiggling as I pleasured him, his hip bucking up greedily to get as much mouth as he could. I could feel his hand's grip on my hair tighten. I opened my mouth more and sucked him with much more energy. A moment later, he groaned loudly and he came as I had predicted, but he came much harder than I thought he would. It was so wonderful, feeling my mouth filled with such a hot load. I was selfish and tried greedily to gulp down every mouthful.

When he had finished, he sighed, content and pulled me back up towards him. Again, he pulled my face towards him, kissing me, tasting his cum.

"You suck cock so well, Baby. Where'd you learn that?" he said, panting.

"I've had practice," I laughed.

"Oh? It seems like you've had a lot of practice," he moaned.

"I wish we could fuck again, Lou," I said, wiggling up against him sexily. "I'm so horny."

"I will help you, Baby," he said.

He got up out of my bed and gently pulled me to the edge of the bed where he was kneeling. My legs spread wide, he began to eat my pussy with such an energy that it surprised me. He used his tongue, his lips, his teeth. It felt so good. He was a master at eating a girl out, and I moaned and sighed with everything he did. My arousal was just pouring out of me. I looked down between my thighs and I saw the handsomest, sexiest face pleasuring me. There were times when he looked up at me with bedroom eyes, and others when he focused on my pussy, licking and kissing and spoiling me.

I began to rub my clit. Lou moaned when he saw this. He seemed to like watching me masturbate myself so closely. Separating my pussy lips, he licked inside of me, then he slipped a finger inside me. Licking and eating me so tenderly and sweet, with love, and fingering me, I came twice and he opened his mouth much like I had, greedy for every little bit.

After I came twice, I pulled him up to my face. We met face-to-face on the bed for the third or fourth time that night. Both of us were panting, looking into each other's eyes. We wanted more, but our bodies were spent. We could do no more, at least not at the moment.

We heard a car door slam outside. I cursed and hopped up out of bed and saw my parents had arrived home. Lou took the clue and he began to get dressed. My parents had not yet entered the house and Lou left with his shirt and slacks on, but his shorts remained on the floor.

"Wait! Wait!" I said, holding his underwear. "Don't forget this."

"Where the hell am I suppose to put this?" he said holding them. He shoved them in his pocket.

I watched him run down the stairs, one of his pockets bulging out from the underwear stuffed inside of it, his hair and shirt disheveled. I laughed when I heard his door shut downstairs and my parents walked in the door, having not known what just went on.

12