Penis Size - Separating the Boys from the Men

Story Info
Keeping the complainers quiet and authors realistic.
1.1k words
3.65
25.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

There are many many stories posted on Literotica that some readers (especially those cowards signing their comments as Anonymous) complain that the author exaggerated penis size to an entirely unbelievable length Now that is not to say there isn't the possibility of penises being that size in the US. But for now let's just agree to call that artistic license. Hey Guys, it's just fiction and it's mainly only for better enhancement to the story. Do you think readers actually thought Dick Tracy had a wrist watch speaker phone and two way radio -- Hell No -- It was just fiction! So if that fictional exaggeration upsets you -- Read another damn story, quit your bitching and quit busting the chops of the contributing author! So how about some FACTS then, to set the record straight for both authors and readers alike!

Below you will find FACTS regarding male penis sizes based on a 28 month joint study by The Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins University Medical Center that was published in the AMA Journal of Medicine.

First the research teams DID NOT go door to door to record the penis size of every living male in the United States. Just like election polls, they surveyed every state in the US and took a range of sample measurements in each state. To be precise they took samples from 15, 078 Caucasian Males, 13, 134 African American Males, 12, 563 Hispanic Males, 10, 968 Asian Males and 6,701 Native American Males. A similar study was performed by collaborating Universities that surveyed Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, the UK, Scandinavia as well as Western Africa, Northwestern Africa and Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria. All measurements were taken from healthy males not inflicted by any abnormality or genetic misnomer.

Now based on American street slang, any penis that is under 6.0 inches when erect is referred to as a DICK, while any penis that measures over 6 inches when erect is referred to as a COCK. But all of them are called penis or pee pee or Mr Willy or Mr Tinkles by your Mother!

The study reported their results in AVERAGE sizes by race or ethnic group. A word about AVERAGES -- roughly 50% of the population for that specific race or ethnic group will have penis sizes SMALLER than the stated AVERAGE and 50% of the population for that race or ethnic group will have penis sizes LARGER than the stated AVERAGE.

You will see there were minimum and maximum sizes recorded in the survey. But since every penis in the US was NOT sampled, the laws of science will accept there most likely will be penises in the US SMALLER than the shortest sample taken as well as penises LARGER than the longest sample taken.

OK Drum roll please -- time to separate the boys from the men and separate MYTH form FACT. As Jack Webb would say in the old Dragnet TV series, "Just the facts Ma'am, Just the facts."

American Caucasian Males -- Ethnicity is composed of a heritage based on inter breeding of ancestors from the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia as well as Spain and Italy. The average penis length when erect is 5.68 Inches with a circumference (round and round NOT thickness or diameter) of 4.8 inches. The shortest sample taken was 1.6 Inches and the longest sample taken was 12.1 Inches.

African American Males -- Ethnicity is composed of a heritage based on inter breeding of ancestors from the Niger Valley of Western Africa, the Congo area, Ethiopia, Central Africa, Southern Africa and Eastern Africa. The average penis length when erect is 8.69 Inches with a circumference of 7.45 Inches. The shortest sample taken was 2.48 Inches and the longest measurement taken was 17.38 Inches.

In the US, Hispanic Males were recorded with an Average of being 0.65 Inches shorter than Caucasian males, US Asians were recorded with an Average of being 1.12 Inches shorter than Caucasian Males and Native American Males were recorded as being 0.73 Inches shorter than Caucasian males.

Now for the Truth is Stranger than Fiction part. As samples were taken where there has been far less inter breeding with outside races ( as example those of African decent inter breeding with European decent) the maximum measurements jumped significantly. Seems the stories on Literotica about white wives enjoying a vacation in Jamaica and such because there are so many super hung Big Black Cocks there is more truth than fiction.

In Jamaica the maximum recorded length was 20.73 Inches, in Barbados it was 19.88 Inches and in Trinidad it was 19.97 Inches

For the BIG DADDIES you only have to look at the maximum recorded samples from Western Africa as well as Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria setting records when compared to US males. The longest penis recorded in the Niger Valley of Western Africa was 23.93 Inches. Folks that is damn near 2 FUCKING FEET. This is the area of Africa where the breeder stud Mandingo slaves originated as far back as the 7th century. During slavery, tribes that sold their captives to the slave traders sought out Mandingo Warriors as they brought he HIGHEST PREMIUMS. Mandingos were auctioned off based on THE INCH -- the size of their cocks. Even in the 1700s slave traders had recorded Mandingo slaves auctioned off that had 22, 23, 24 and 25 inch long cocks. The belief of the time was the bigger the cock and balls the better the breeder was, then the bigger and stronger the off spring would be. Thus being able to do more work than other slaves. (Side Note - The movie Mandingo that depicted Mandingo slaves bare knuckle fighting to the death was BULL SHIT. A plantation owner would NEVER risk injury to his most prized and most expensive property!) While not as massive, samples from Kenya and Nigeria topped out at 23.01 and 22.89 Inches respectively followed by Ethiopia at 22.78 Inches. Any way you look at it, these are some DAMN BIG BLACK COCKS!

European, Eastern European and Scandinavian samples were recorded with averages all within 0.25 Inches of each other, with the longest average recorded at 5.54 Inches.

Now if you think WOW I'm gonna get those penis enlargement pills (or penis pumps or penis ointments or whatever snake oil of the month gimmick is out there on the Internet) to get mine closer to those maximum lengths recorded. DON'T! Those are junk and don't work at all. The only things that gets enlarged is the marketing firms bank account.

Well, I hope this helps some of you nay sayers out there to become more enlightened AND to serve as a guide to the authors BUT ONLY IF they don't wish to use heir Artistic License to exaggerate a wee bit. I'll say it again folks -- IT'S FUCKING FICTION -- lighten up!

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers