Penny: A Story About My Mother

Story Info
Caring for my mother after an injury leads to lust and sex
8.1k words
4.41
249.1k
52
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers

During the severe weather last winter, my mother (she's 77 years old and called Penny) fell over on the ice and broke her leg. She telephoned me from the ambulance to say she was on her way to the hospital where I worked, and I made sure I was in attendance when she arrived. She'd broken her femur which required two metal plates and several pins to be inserted, in an operation which lasted several hours and which I sat in on to observe.

After 7 days in hospital, she was allowed to go home, but in her current state couldn't go back to her house on her own so we made arrangements for her to come to stay with me for the 12 weeks it would take for her leg to mend. Thanks to the metal pins, she wore a heavy bandage rather than a full cast, and this was only on her upper leg between her crotch and her knee.

Mum could walk with crutches but she couldn't bend her right knee due to the muscle damage from the operation, so she couldn't easily sit down or stand up from a low seat. Dining chairs were just about OK, otherwise she would need help.

We collected several suitcases of things from her house and settled her into my own room at my house while I de-camped into one of the guest rooms. She therefore had the comfort of the best bed, TV etc.

At my house, she managed to unpack and put her things into my wardrobe and drawers and seemed to adapt without any problems. She could even manage to get up and down the stairs by sitting on her bottom and proceeding one step at a time. One of our first jobs however was to establish how and when she would use the loo. I'd been avoiding the subject but pretty soon we had to try it, so we had a test-run with her fully clothed to see how it was to be done.

My mum had a minor heart scare about ten years ago since when she'd been on a serious health kick, visiting the gym three or four times a week and being careful with her diet. Whereas she used to be a very chubby woman, she was now stick-thin and her tits had shrunk to almost nothing. She looked brilliant, but she was much more wrinkly than before, especially around her face and neck. To get her onto the toilet, I held her under her arms and she put her arms around my neck. She kept her right leg straight out in front of her while I lowered her down. Repeating the process the other way around, she was back on her feet. I was glad she'd lost so much weight over the years, I wouldn't have liked to have lifted her while she was her chubby old self!

Mum could dress herself fully with the exception of her knickers which I had to put over her feet and draw up as far as her knees where she took over and pulled them up the rest of the way. She wore a bra under a t-shirt or a jumper, and wore wrap-around skirts or short cotton dresses which she could get on and off over her head. Flat shoes only due to the leg.

At 10:30pm on the first night, she went upstairs and got herself undressed and into a nightie ready for bed, then called for me to help her to the loo. She walked with her crutches into the bathroom, leaned them against the wash basin then turned around with her back to the toilet, hitched up her nightie, pulled her knickers down over her bandaged thigh and down to her knees, then we embraced as I lowered her down. I left the room and closed the door behind me but had to wait not far away until she told me she'd finished and was ready to stand up again. Once up, she let her knickers fall to the floor and asked me to put them in the laundry basket.

I went downstairs at this point, but I'd got something in mind which I must admit I'd already anticipated. Years ago when I lived at home with mum I used to masturbate into her worn underwear from the laundry basket. Later, I did the same with the tights and knickers belonging to my landlady and finally had the same pleasure with my ex-wife's knickers and those of her mother. It wasn't just a fetish, more of an obsession, but one in which I hadn't indulged for some years now. Tonight, all that would change.

When I decided she was asleep, I went to bed via the bathroom and took out her knickers from the laundry basket. A flesh-coloured silk pair with a soft cotton gusset. I took them to my room, quickly undressed and got into bed with mum's dirty panties. I started by bringing the soiled gusset up to my face and smelling the beautifully sweet aroma of mum's vagina – less acidic smelling than my ex-wife's, but just as strong. I looked at the cream-coloured discharge in the gusset and imagined I was looking at mum's little old slit with all her cunt juice over her labia and clit. I put them down to my stiff cock, wrapped the gusset around the shaft and started to masturbate myself up and down, slowly at first then faster and faster. The silk and cotton material felt amazing and I could still smell the aroma of mum's vaginal juices wafting up from the knickers to my nose. When I felt my cum approaching, I held the soft gusset out under my cock and wanked off into it until I spurted all my cum over the creamy discharge inside. I did absolutely fucking loads, getting most of it into the gusset, some over the lacy front and spilling some of it over the bed sheets as well.

I rubbed the spermy panties over my subsiding cock until I was finished with the lovely sensations it had given me, then went back to the bathroom to replace the knickers in the basket and clean myself up.

Next morning I was up early, showered and dressed, and making breakfast for two. After some time of living on my own, it was nice to have someone else about the place. I put a load of washing in the machine before mum spotted the evidence of my dirty wank in the laundry basket, then woke her up with tea and breakfast in bed. After a while I went back up to help her onto the toilet and off again when she'd finished, then waited while she washed herself at the basin. She couldn't bathe or shower due to the bandages of course. One she'd finished, mum returned to her room and handed me a pair of clean knickers to put on over her feet and up to her knees. This pretty much established the pattern for our mornings, I just had to get up about half-an-hour earlier to help her with things, and on work mornings we had to do things a little quicker than at week-ends. Also, living close to the hospital where I work, I was able to come home at lunch time to help her to the toilet and grab a sandwich which she'd prepared for me during the morning.

Over the few days after mum's arrival, I re-kindled my love affair with masturbating with her knickers, sometimes sniffing them, sometimes licking at the sweet-tasting juice in the bum and cunt area, and always wanking my cum into the gusset and silky front and back. I loved talking dirty to myself while doing this, and quickly found myself uttering the filthiest words possible, as if I were talking to mum while doing it to myself. Words like "Come on mum, let me see your little cunt and tits, that's it mum, wank me off on your slot, let me cum all over your little old fuck hole..." etc, etc. I also used mum's panties for wanking while looking at pictures and videos online, or reading dirty stories, always finishing with a big cumshot in the gusset.

I loved taking mum to the toilet first thing in the morning because when she leaned forward in her nightie for me to hold her, I could see right down the top to her floppy little titties and beautiful little rosy-red nipples. Also, at lunch time after she'd been to the toilet, I could time my glance perfectly to catch sight of her hairy triangle as she pulled up her panties under her skirt or dress. All these glances of her titties and cunt fuelled my wank fantasies with her underwear at night and I thought about what I'd seen as I came off into her silky, soiled knickers.

After the first two or three weeks of her stay, we were both much more relaxed in one another's company than we'd ever been before, talking freely about any subject which came up. Despite this, I could tell she was getting terribly bored with her confined existence and with the routine, and felt she was getting less concerned with the protocols of privacy. Eventually, one evening when I was taking her to the loo, she did the usual thing of hitching her skirt out of the way and pulling her knickers down to her knees but then said to me "I only need a quick pee darling, there's no need to wait outside." I lowered her down to the toilet seat but instead of letting go around my neck, she just clung onto me while she peed. As soon as her bum had hit the seat, I heard the first drops hit the water below followed by a torrent against the porcelain and into the water. She must have taken about 30 seconds to finish, during which time my face was pressed close to her cheek and I could smell the heady scent of her perfume mixed with the acidic smell of her fresh urine wafting up from underneath. I swear I could also smell her pussy juice, so familiar to me from sniffing and licking her dirty panties.

When she'd finished peeing, she let go of me to get a piece of loo paper which she folded, opened her legs a little, then wiped the remaining piss from her cunt flaps, dropping the paper onto the pissy water in the toilet. Mum put her arms back around my neck so I could lift her into a standing position, and once up, she just held onto me. Not a word needed to be exchanged between us, I just reached down to her knickers and pulled them all the way up for her, gently over her bandage, over her bum and cunt and up to her lovely little tummy at the front and across her hips at the sides. I ran my fingers around the inside of the elastic top as I'd seen her do, to make sure they were comfortable for her. Without looking at me, she just said "Thank you darling," then straightened her skirt, flushed the loo and washed her hands.

That set another pattern. When she just needed a pee, I stayed and always pulled up her panties afterwards. For the next week or so we became more and more at ease until one night, we were discussing whether or not I was going to meet a new partner and settle down, or whether she would ever find another man. She very primly suggested she was far too old to find someone, and then said to me "Anyway darling, why would I want to another man in my life when I have all your dirty magazines to keep me company?"

Fuck me!! I had a whole cardboard box full of top-shelf wank mags on the floor of my wardrobe which I'd totally forgotten were there! I'd not looked at them for donkeys' years, after all why would I now we've all got the internet?? All I could say was "Bloody hell, mum, I'd forgotten about those, er, really sorry about that..."

"Don't be silly darling," she said, "I'm quite used to it, your father used to keep girly magazines in the bedroom too, we used to enjoy reading the letters and stories before we had sex!"

"Too much information, mum," I said, waving the palms of my hands towards her and pulling a face in mock disgust. Really, I was loving this conversation too much to let it drop.

She carried on, "Oh don't be a prude, we all do it don't we? You and I are both old enough to talk about these things without fear of embarrassment – you're 48 and I'm 77 so we should have got over that sort of thing by now. Anyway, those magazines are all a bit old and well-thumbed and I've read through them all now so it's probably about time you bought some new ones dear!"

"Mum, I've not bought a dirty magazine for years, and I've not looked at those ones for absolutely ages!" I paused... "We all have the internet for that sort of thing nowadays!"

"The internet," she exclaimed! "Isn't that all a bit dodgy?"

"No mum, it's no different from looking at dirty magazines as long as you know what sites you can trust. If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll show you one day!" This was pure mischief on my part but I couldn't resist trying to embarrass her as she'd done me. However, mum wasn't put off...

"Well darling, that's alright for you but I don't have an internet so I'm stuck with your dirty magazines for my entertainment."

As we spoke, she was flicking through the pages of a cookery magazine, pretending to read it, but I knew it was just to avoid eye contact with me while we discussed these naughty things. I could tell, however, that she was enjoying it as much as me.

Referring to my dirty magazines, mum asked "When did you buy them, darling, was it when you were married to Caroline?" She looked at me and smiled at this point, very wickedly I thought.

"Yeah", I said casually, looking away from her, "she used to like the stories as well. Especially the readers' letters. A bit like you and dad I suppose" I just had to keep this conversation going to see where it led...

"I thought so", mum said, "I think most people like a bit of titivation in their lives, it's just a shame for people that they have to keep it a secret."

"I suppose if you've read them all, I could try to get something for you, what sort of things do you like reading about, mum?"

"Well, like I said, I like the readers' letters, and a lot of them seem to be about men watching their wives go with other men, don't they?"

"Ah, you like that do you?", I asked with a knowing smile, and becoming more mischievous and confident by the minute.

"Well, not necessarily darling," she said back-pedalling, "no more than any of the other things, but it all helps in one's hour of need, doesn't it? I quite like the romantic stories as well as the ones about people 'doing it'". She looked at me again and smiled, "You look surprised that we're having this conversation darling, what did you think I was doing in lieu of sex? When a lady doesn't have a man around the house, she has to rely on her imagination and her fingers, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I replied, "and sometimes even when there is one around..."

"Oh come on, darling," she said to me, "don't be coy, I bet you're always at it looking at your dirty internet for a crafty fiddle, aren't you?" If only she knew...

I went out to make some tea and to delight in the thoughts of my mum masturbating herself to the stories and pictures in my dirty magazines – what a filthy thought! I decided there and then to take this one step further.

I put the tea on the dining table and fetched my laptop computer which I put there also. I told mum I had something I'd like to show her and helped her up out of the sofa and we went into the dining room and sat side-by-side at the table. When the laptop was running I went online to my favourite stills photo site where there are millions of photos (at least it seems like millions...) posted there by amateurs, mostly of themselves or sometimes of others. All the usual categories were there, amateur, BBW, mature, cumshot, handjob, hidden cam etc, etc. I showed mum where to find the site and how to navigate around it, then moved on to my favourite amateur video-clip site with much the same categories. Mum didn't say much during this process, so I asked her what sort of thing she'd like to see. "Ooh, I don't know darling, you choose..."

"OK, my favourite is amateur ladies older than myself," so I clicked onto mature and selected a 10-minute clip of an amateur couple in their 60s doing foreplay and fucking on their bed. As we watched them slowly undressing and touching one another, I was as stiff as a board inside my pants and had to re-arrange myself surreptitiously, and mum started to wriggle very slightly in her chair.

Eventually, mum spoke: "Darling, if I watch any more of this I'll have to go off somewhere and do something sexual to myself!"

"OK," I said, "I'll pause this so you can come back to it if later you want. I'll show you one last thing though." I'd saved the best until last – I opened a new tab and logged onto Literotica where I showed mum how to search for her favourite things and read the sex stories on the subjects she liked the most. She really showed enthusiasm with this, and took over the touch pad from me immediately so she could start browsing. I got up and told her I'd leave her alone for a while to get acquainted with things and left her to go upstairs to my room. On the way, I picked up a pair of her dirty knickers and had a fantastic wank into them. All I had to do was lay them out onto the dressing table, take out my cock through my fly and give it a couple of strokes before I was shooting loads of dirty cum into the silky material. I'd not done this much sperm for ages, and some of it spurted onto the dressing table and some down onto the carpet. After a while, I heard mum moving from the dining room into the kitchen and I knew it was safe to go back down. When I saw her I asked "feel better now?"

"Yes thank you, darling, do you?"

"Much," is all I needed to say.

The very next day, on the way home from work, I bought a new laptop computer for mum to use. When I got home, I set it up in her room, fixed up her own email address through my account and showed her how to browse the web including the sites I'd shown her the day before. She seemed absolutely delighted with it and even had an early night, pretty much, I'd say, on the strength of her new access to porn! As I lay in bed, I thought how strange it felt just one room away from my elderly mother, both of us laying in bed masturbating. Little could she know that while I was cumming off, I was thinking about her skinny little old body, wrinkly old lips, tiny little titties, thin legs and sexy little old cunt. And her soiled knickers, of course.

No more than a few days later, she was at the dining room table with her laptop computer sending emails to some of her girl friends, when she asked me to look at something. A message had appeared about pop-ups which was quickly dealt with, but she asked me if it was safe to carry on looking at the site she'd been on. I asked her to show me which one, and she took me to a new site with amateur porn photos posted alongside a letter or some narrative from the sender. She'd obviously been busy, and quite successful with her surfing!! Although I didn't need to know, I asked her to take me to the exact page she was on when the message came up so I could assess it. She went to a page with photos of a lady of about 65 years old, on the bed with a man of about 25, both of them looking at the camera presumably held by a third party. I looked at mum and said, "Ooh, you naughty girl, that's what you look at when my back's turned is it!"

Mum wasn't even slightly bothered by my reaction, and just said to me "Well, I was enjoying the story they'd written about the woman and the young man. They were doing it on the bed while her husband watched and took the photos! I expect when I get to the end of the story, he'll get to join in with things...!"

"OK," I said, "the site looks fine, you may as well just carry on reading. Mind if I look over your shoulder?"

"Not at all, feel free" she replied. I knelt down on the floor by mum's side and slightly behind her while she started reading the story again from the top. It was pretty horny, and I could feel an erection develop quickly as I read. The story concerned a married couple in their sixties who had met a young couple in their twenties while away on holiday. They arranged to meet up again for drinks when back at home, and a sexual relationship quickly developed. Now, they regularly got together for threesomes, foursomes and for swapping. In this story, beautifully illustrated by the photos, the young man removed the older woman's outer clothes to reveal black stockings, suspenders, bra, see-through panties and high-heeled strappy sandals, and quickly her knickers were off and she was on her back on the bed, legs wide apart with the young man licking away at her sexy shaven cunt while she fiddled with her nipples. Soon, she was coming to her climax on the young man's tongue, bucking, writhing and shouting "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming, lick it my love, lick it out for me...".

hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers