Penny & Ryan Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

As Suzy ground her hand into the crotch of Penny's jeans, Penny grabbed the hem of her own tee-shirt, and pulled it off in one motion.

Suzy reached over with both hands—one wet with pussy juice— and began to fondle and squeeze Penny's tits. As she did, Penny leaned over, and took one of Suzy's puffy nipples in her mouth, and began to suck and nibble on it.

After going back and forth between both of her tits a few times, "the cute girl" whispered into Suzy's ear, "You mind if I put my tongue up your wet cunt?"

"Oh God!" Suzy said. "Please!"

Ryan, watching the live show and stroking his cock, wasn't sure whether Suzy was still pretending that she was in the movie theater, or if he was watching "reality" take over. He really didn't care! The effect was the same, and it was hot as hell!

Cute Girl knelt on the floor in front of Suzy, and soon had her pants wiggled off and thrown aside, leaving Suzy bare-ass naked in the front row of the "theater," with other patrons watching and, at least one, stroking his hard cock right next to her!

Cute Girl leaned in and covered as much of Suzy's pussy with her open mouth as she could. As she sucked, she wiggled her tongue between the soft lips, and Suzy laid her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned in pleasure.

She reached down, and put one hand on "the girl's" head to pull her tighter into her cunt, and with the other, she began squeezing and pulling on her own nipples.

When she heard a noise close by her face, she opened her eyes to see that the guy next to her was kneeling in his seat, and stoking his impressive cock right next to her.

Without a word between them, she opened her mouth, and let the "stranger" feed his cock right into her mouth. She lapped and sucked on the head for a while, and then he began to fuck her mouth, and she gave no resistance.

With the cute girl between her legs needing no further encouragement, Suzy put both of her hands on her tits, and began squeezing, mashing, pinching, twisting, and pulling as the taboo fire of having sex with complete strangers raged through her body.

After a while of licking and tongue-fucking her pussy, the cute girl got up, helped Suzy to her feet, and then turned her around. She maneuvered her into a kneeling position, leaning her over the back of the seat, facing away from the screen.

The cute girl then got on the floor, and leaned backwards, so the back of her head was on the seat, between Suzy's legs.

"Grind your pussy into my face!" the cute girl told Suzy. "Fuck my face with that hot little cunt!"

Suzy complied immediately, rocking her hips as she squatted down, crushing her wet cunt lips into the cute girls face as hard as she could. She moaned loudly at yet another new over-the-top feeling.

At that point, Ryan got up, and took on a new role as "another patron" from one of the back rows. He came up to where Suzy was leaning over the back of the seat, and with his hard cock already sticking out of his fly, the new guy stripped out of his clothes while he watched Suzy "twerking" her cunt against the cute girl's face.

As he stripped, "the new guy" said to Suzy, "So, you come here often?"

"I come with my boyfriend," she answered. "He likes to sit in back and watch me fuck strangers, and suck on big cocks!"

"Well, let's not disappoint him," the new guy said as he stepped forward, and put his pre-cum wet dick between Suzy's lips. He took hold of the sides of her head, and said, "Does he like to see you get your pretty face fucked?"

"Mmm," was all she could manage with a mouthful of cock.

The new guy then began to fuck her sucking mouth harder and deeper than her boyfriend ever had!

"You're boyfriend's a lucky guy to have a dirty little cum slut like you for a girlfriend," the new guy said as he pumped his cock into the girl's mouth. "He must love fucking you after you get home from the movies."

"Mmm Hmm," Suzy agreed.

The cute girl had wet a finger in Suzy's cunt, and was now working into her tight little ass hole while she sucked and even chewed on the soaked pussy lips being ground into her face.

Around the cock that was fucking her mouth, Suzy moaned, and then her body stiffened as she began to cum, gushing her pussy juices all over the cute girl's face.

The new guy was just feeling his orgasm building, and was looking forward to pulling out and jerking off, giving the little slut a facial of cum, when all three of them were startled by a voice from the family room doorway.

"Is this a private screening?" Jay asked, "Or can anyone buy a ticket?"

The three kids leapt apart, covering their private parts with their hands, and stared in shock at the four parents standing there.

Their initial reaction, of course, was that they were busted and in serious trouble. But when it sunk in that all four of the adults were completely naked, and that Jay and Ron both had serious hard-ons, the shock of getting caught turned to wondering what the hell was going on.

And the four naked bodies they were looking at were more like characters that might show up in Ryan's porn stash than typical parents.

None of them had hit the 40 mark, yet, and all took great care of themselves. Jay and Sally were actually "ripped," having a good size gym right in the house, and Ron and Ginger were both runners without a pound of extra fat.

"What the hell ...?" Ryan finally managed.

"Sorry to startle you like this," Jay said, "But when we saw how open-minded the three of you appear to be about sex—just like we are—we hoped that maybe we could join you for even more fun."

"Like you are?" Suzy said.

"The four of us have been swinging since before you likely knew that that word even had a sexual meaning," her father, Ron, said.

"You wife-swap?" Penny said.

Her mother, Sally, nodded with a smile, and said, "And we're all bi-sexual, too."

"Then ... you're not mad?" Suzy asked her mother.

Ginger walked over to her daughter, embraced their naked bodies together, and kissed her. "No, not at all, sweetheart," she said. "In fact, it's very exciting. Like Jay said, we hope you'll let us join you. That you'll join us."

"We're all adults," Sally said. "If you three are game—if you're as open-minded about sex as we hope you are—as open-minded as we are—we'd love to share ourselves with you, like we have with each other."

With that, Ginger separated from Suzy, and stepped over in front of Ryan. She hugged her naked body to his, and kissed him passionately. When she broke the kiss, she lowered herself to her knees, and with her face right in front of Ryan's shock-softened dick, she looked up at Suzy, and said, "Do you mind, sweetheart?"

"Um ... I guess not," Suzy said, still a bit in shock, but with her sexual curiosity beginning to bring her out of it.

She then watched as her mother took all of her boyfriend's soft cock into her mouth, and buried her nose in his pubic hair.

She sucked on it as she withdrew, stretching it to its full length, and by the time she had only the head still in her mouth, he was already half-hard.

Another few sucks, and the addition of some hand stroking, had Ryan fully erect, again, and then Ginger surprised him—and Suzy—by burying her nose into his pubic hair, again, taking his hard cock down her throat, and then rocking her head back and forth.

"Oh man, Mrs. G! Wow!" Ryan said at the fantastic new feeling of throat-fucking.

After ten seconds or so, Ginger slowly pulled back, releasing Ryan's now fully-hard and spit-wet cock from her mouth. She stood up, kissed her daughter, again, and then said, "I think we might have Ryan convinced. Do you mind if I try to convince you, too?"

"Um ..." was about all that Suzy could say.

Ginger moved her backwards to the couch, guided her to a sitting position, and then got to her knees in front of her. She pushed her daughter's lovely legs apart, looked up at her, and gave her a big smile, then lowered her face.

She kissed gently all over Suzy's shaven mound, and then pressed her lips tightly against her delicate pussy lips. She kissed passionately, enjoying the soft, wet warmth, and even imagining that the forbidden lips were kissing her back.

She then ran her tongue up and down the wet slit, and was delighted to taste the sweet juices that her daughter's pussy was producing in response to her attention.

Ginger opened her mouth to cover as much of Suzy's pussy as she could, and then she pushed her tongue between the folds, wigging it as deep inside as she could.

Whatever philosophical inhibitions Suzy may have felt about it being her mother between her legs, were completely overridden by her primal sexual drives, and without even thinking, she put her hands on the back of Ginger's head, and pulled her even tighter into her pussy.

Encouraged by her daughter's interaction, Ginger ground her tongue into Suzy's clit, and sucked on it, hard. At he same time, she slid a finger deep into her wet little cunt hole, and began to finger-fuck her.

Suzy stared down at the never-imagined image of her mother's face buried in her pussy, and let out a long contented sigh, followed by, "Oh, Mom! Oh, wow!"

As they watched the show, Sally moved closer to her own daughter, put her arms around her, gave her a kiss that met with no resistance, and said, "Does that look like something that you'd like to try?"

Penny had probably gotten over the initial shock of the situation faster than the others, having already had fantasies about walking in on her step-father while he was in the shower, and ending up sucking him off, so her sexual pilot-light had returned to full flame, quickly.

"Your pussy, my mouth?" Penny answered.

Sally smiled, and replied, "We'll start there, but I want my turn, too."

"I certainly hope so!" Penny said as she guided her mother to the chair that Suzy had occupied when they were interrupted.

Topless, but still wearing the white jeans, Penny began to unfasten them, but her mother stopped her. "Leave them on, sweetheart. You look unbelievably sexy that way! I want to take them off you, myself, when we get to that point." She then lowered her head, and cupping each of her daughter's breasts in turn, gave each nipple a kiss and then a long suck, followed by a gentle pull between her teeth.

"Oh, yeah!" Penny moaned. If there had been any inhibition left about having sex with her own mother, it was completely overwhelmed by pure, near-animal lust.

Penny lifted her mother's head back up, gave her another passionate kiss, and turned her around. "Kneel in the chair, Mom, and rest your arms across the back," she told her.

Penny had discovered that she liked getting her face fucked by a hot wet cunt when she had set this position up with Suzy, and she was eager to try it again, with her mother.

Sally did as she was instructed, already knowing what Penny was setting up, because she had seen her and Suzy when they snuck in, and because they had all been watching the live nanny-cam broadcast on Jay's phone when they were upstairs, silently stripping out of their clothes. She was equally eager to try it; it was a position that she and Ginger had not thought of.

Penny sat on her butt on the floor, leaned her head back on the chair seat, and slid her head between her mother's legs.

Sally needed no further instructions. She lowered her hips until she could feel the contact of her waiting pussy lips against Penny's mouth.

Penny kissed the full, wet lips, and ran her tongue between them, savoring both the difference in the feel and texture, and even the taste of her Mom's pussy, compared to Suzy's.

As Penny sucked and lapped at her pussy lips, Sally kept applying more downward pressure, and more hip motion until she was grinding her aching cunt all the way across Penny's face from her chin to her nose, and back again.

As Sally fucked herself using her daughter's lovely face, Penny just stuck out her tongue, and let her Mom's wet pussy lips slide past, and deposit her sweet juices with each pass.

Watching his wife eating his daughter's shaven cunt, Ron moved over to the couch, knelt on it, and began to massage Suzy's perky tits. He squeezed them, making the beautiful puffy nipples bulge even more, and then he lowered his head, and sucked on them, going back and forth between them.

Suzy moaned at the pleasure that her two parents were giving her, and leaving one hand on her mother's head, she reached out the other, and wrapped her fingers around her father's stiff cock. She ran her fingers through the pre-cum that was dripping from the tip, and smeared it down its length.

As she stroked his cock, Ron lifted his head from her tits, and moaned, "Oh, yeah, baby! That feels nice. God, you make me so hot! You are as hot and sexy as your Mom, and that's saying a lot!" He then gave her a long passionate kiss.

When he broke the kiss, Suzy said to him, "Put your cock in my mouth, Daddy! I want to taste your big hard cock while Mommy eats my hot little cunt!"

There was a time, when language like that would have gotten Suzy's mouth washed out with soap, but all it did now, was to elevate everyone's burning sexual hunger another notch, and eradicate any vestige of inhibitions.

Ron stood up on the couch, and straddled his daughter. He had to crouch a bit to bring his cock down to the right level, but as soon as it was in Suzy's face, she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and took it as deep into the back of her throat as her gag reflex would let her. She then began to bob her head and suck, giving him the best blow job that she knew how.

He hung his head, and looking down at the wonderful sight of his cock sliding in and out of his daughter's pretty mouth, moaned, "Oh, God, baby! That feels so good!"

At the same time that Ginger slid a finger up Suzy's burning cunt, and began to finger-fuck her while lapping and sucking at the pussy lips and clit, Suzy wrapped her fingers around her father's cock, and began to jerk him off into her mouth.

Watching the live-porn action in front of them, Ryan and his father stood there slowly stroking their pre-cum lubed cocks. As Ron got up on the couch to feed his daughter his hard dick, Jay nudged his son, and pointed to his wife, who was facing backwards over the chair she was kneeling in. Her eyes were closed as she ground her pussy in long strokes across her daughter's face.

Ryan moved over in front of Sally's face, and then he was a bit surprised when his father took hold of his cock, and gave it a couple of strokes. He then guided him forward, and rubbed the head against his wife's lips.

She opened her eyes at the same time that she opened her mouth, and after taking Ryan's cock head between her lips and lapping at the salty pre-cum, she pulled back slightly, and said, "Fuck me honey! Fuck my mouth like you were fucking your sister's hot little cunt! Shove your hard cock right down my fucking throat!"

Ryan put his hands on the back of his step-mom's head, and with a single long push, he slid his cock between her lips, through her mouth, and into her throat, not stopping until her nose was stuck in his pubic hair.

"Oh, God!" he moaned as he held Sally's face tight against his belly, savoring the fantastic feeling of his cock deep in her tight throat.

When he finally pulled all the way out, Sally caught her breath, and then said, "Okay, honey, now that you know that your hard cock fits all the way, fuck me with it! Fuck my mouth while I fuck your sister's pretty face with my hungry fucking cunt!"

Listening to the filthy language above her, Penny reached out with one of her hands, and as her mother "twerked" her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy across her face, she slapped one of her ass cheeks as hard as she could manage from the awkward position.

Her mother moaned around the cock in her mouth, and wiggled her ass, obviously asking for more.

Penny obliged her, alternating stinging slaps on her cheeks until they were bright red and burning with pain/pleasure that seemed to connect straight to her pussy.

Sally let out a deep groan around the cock that was fucking her mouth, and her cunt began to erupt, gushing her cum over her daughter's face, until it was running into her ears, and soaking her hair.

Having been brought to the brink of cumming earlier, by fucking his girlfriend's mouth in the same position he was now fucking his step-mom's, Ryan felt his orgasm rising quickly, and he said to Sally, "I'm getting ready, Mom! I'm gonna cum! Can I cum in your mouth? Please, Mom?"

Sally pulled back just long enough to answer, "Oh, yes! But let your father jerk you off into my mouth, okay?"

With that, Jay stopped stroking his own cock, walked up behind his son, and reached around in front of him. With his hard dick bent over and nestled between the cheeks of his son's ass, he took hold of the youngster's cock, and began jerking him off while his wife held her wanton mouth wide open.

As he stroked quickly up and down the spit-slippery cock, Jay said into his son's ear, "Shoot your hot cum right in her mouth, Son! She's wanted your hard cock for a long time!"

"Oh, man! Oh, yeah! Here it comes, Dad!" Ryan said. Then with a loud, "Ahhh!" his jism began to spurt from his stiff cock onto his step-mom's tongue.

As Jay continued jerking him off, he directed the erupting cock so that several of the spurts ended up on Sally's lips and face.

His legs shaky from the intensity of his orgasm, Ryan stepped back, and then steadied himself on the chair next to Sally. As soon as he moved away, Jay dropped to his knees, and began to passionately kiss his wife, while tasting his son's salty cum all over her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Sally said to her husband, "You like your son's cum?"

"I do," he said, lapping one last string from her upper lip.

"Me, too!" she said. Then she added, "Maybe you should clean him up, too."

Jay turned, still on his knees, reached up, and took Ryan's half-hard cock in his hand. He looked up, and said, "You okay with this, Son?"

"Um ... yeah, I guess," he replied. "I never knew that ..."

"That your old man is bi-sexual?" Jay finished for him. He took the head of his cock in his mouth, swirled his tongue around it, and then it let it back out. Looking up at him, again, he said, "If you're not swinging from both sides of the plate, Son, you're missing out on half the fun." He then took as much of his son's quickly hardening cock into his mouth as he could.

While Sally watched her husband giving his son a blow job, she lifted her leg so Penny could get up, and said, "Come up here, and watch this, Pen. I think it's so hot when a guy isn't afraid to suck on a nice hard cock! To me, it says that he doesn't have any issues with his own masculinity, and that kind of self-confidence is super-fucking-attractive to me!"

Wiping her Mom's pussy juice from her face with a handful of tissues, Penny joined her mother leaning over the chairs, and watched as her step-dad bobbed his head back and forth on his son's dick, stroking what didn't fit in his mouth with his hand.

As they watched, Penny added to her mother's comments, "I think it means that the guy really likes hot sex, too!"

Sally chuckled, and said, "You have that right!"

At the same time that Jay was demonstrating his bi-sexuality—and hoping the revelation would break down any inhibitions his son might have on the subject—Ron was getting ready to shoot his load into his daughter's mouth.

"Okay, baby! I'm getting ready," Ron said to her. "God, you make me so frigging hot!"

She released his dick from her stroking hand, and said, "Do it, Daddy! Jerk your big hard dick off, right into my mouth! Give me your cum!" She then opened her mouth like a baby bird.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers