Penny Comes Home Drunk

Story Info
Penny shows up on Leonard's door step drunk.
7.2k words
4.63
58.9k
56
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

Leonard was awakened by a pounding on the apartment door.

Bang-bang-bang. "Leonard!" Bang-bang-bang. "Leonard!" Bang-bang-bang. "Leonard!"

Leonard stumbled through the living room in a haze, struggling to tie his robe. "Coming! Coming!"

He opened the door to find a visibly drunk Penny leaning on the door jam. Her hair was tousled, the straps on her sundress were slipping off her shoulders, and her shoes were in her hand. "Damn you, you fucking rat bastard," she said waving a finger at him.

"What'd I do?!" Leonard asked shrugging his shoulders.

"Zack was a perfectly nice guy, and then you ruined him!"

"How did I ruin him?"

"'Cause in the olden days, I never would've known he was so stupid."

"Come on, he wasn't that stupid."

"Yes, he was! He thought you were gonna blow up the moon!"

"Okay, yeah, he's stupid," Leonard said laughing.

"You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots. Now, come with me." She grabbed Leonard by the hand and began to lead him to through the living room.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Sweetie," Penny slurred.

"Why? I mean, okay."

Sheldon came out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?"

Penny looked at him as she passed him in the hallway. "Put on your noise-cancelling headphones, 'cause it's gonna get fuckin' loud."

Sheldon raised his hands to his cheeks in horror. "Oh! Not this again."

"Don't run away, Sheldon. You might be next," Penny said over her shoulder as she and Leonard disappeared behind Leonard's bedroom door.

"I might be next?! What does that mean?!" Sheldon went into panic mode, racing back into the safety of his bedroom and locking the door behind him.

Penny pulled Leonard close and planted a long, passionate kiss on his lips, her tongue dancing in his mouth. He could taste the whiskey on her breath. She untied the front of his robe and ripped it back, revealing his white t-shirt, Superman boxers, and white tube socks. While she was ripping off his robe, Leonard unzipped the back of her dress and pulled the straps from her shoulders. The dress fell in a heap around her ankles. She stood there wearing nothing but a yellow thong, showing off her beautiful 35-26-34 inch figure.

Penny pushed Leonard back onto the bed. She dropped to her knees and yanked his boxers down and off his legs, releasing his thick 8 inch cock that was nearly slapping her in the face. She grabbed the base of the beast and without a word took him into her mouth until the tip slammed against the back of her mouth, bringing a loud moan from Leonard. She hungrily attacked his cock, taking more and more of him in until her nose was buried in his stomach and his rod was buried in her throat.

Just as quickly as it had started, Penny stopped and removed him from her mouth. Leonard raised his head off the bed only to see a mischievous look on her face as she slowly stroked his shaft.

"Hey! What the hell?" Leonard asked. "You can't stop now."

"Don't worry, Sweetie, the night is young." She paused. "Where's your phone?"

"My phone? Uhhhh, it's on the nightstand right there."

Penny grabbed the phone and handed it to him. "Take a picture of me sucking your cock."

"What?! Are you sure?"

"And then send it to everybody," she said with a low chuckle.

"Everybody?!"

"Yeah, you know. Howard, Raj...hell, send it to Bernadette, too," chuckling again.

"Okay, if you say so."

Penny swallowed him whole, bringing a moan from Leonard. Catching his breath, he pointed the phone at Penny's bobbing head and the flash went off. She gave a muffled chuckle around the cock in her mouth.

Concentrating with all his might, Leonard proceeded to send the picture of Penny's face impaled on his cock in a group message with no explanation, only the photo. In seconds his phone was buzzing and pinging.

"WTF?" "What's going on?" "Who is that? Is that Penny?" were the responses.

She again removed him from her mouth. "What'd they say? What'd they say?" He read off the messages and she chuckled again. "Take another picture!" she giggled. "Make sure you get my tits in this one." She licked the underside of his cock, looking straight into the phone, twisting her body slightly so her magnificent tits were on full display.

Flash. Attach. Send.

Similar responses came back almost as soon as he hit the send button.

"What'd they say this time?" she asked after releasing him from her mouth with a pop. He read the responses to her and she giggled. "Tell 'em all to come over. I'm hungry for nerd cock tonight!"

"Seriously?"

"Serious as a Nebraska tornado, Sweetie." He began to type the reply. "Now, let's finish you off." She attacked his cock with gusto, stroking and bobbing as if it were her life's mission.

Leonard hit reply then threw the phone to the side. He lay back onto the bed. "Oh, fuck, Penny, you're gonna make me cum! Fuck!" Her head bobbing sped up. She had his cock in her hand giving it quick, firm strokes. "Ugh! Ugh! Ffffffffffuck!" Leonard's back arched off the bed as he shot a stream of thick cum down the back of Penny's throat. Her lips sucked on the tip of his tool as her hand stroked it, milking every last bit of cum from it as she could.

When she felt like she had sucked him dry she released him from her mouth and looked up at Leonard. "Goddammit, Leonard, I'm fucking horny and you didn't fuck me!"

"I-I know, I'm sorry," he replied, panting for breath. "It's just, you know...what did you expect?!"

"Well, balls," she slurred. She climbed onto the bed and began to bang on the wall that separated Leonard and Sheldon's bedroom. "Sheldon! Sheldon! Get your skinny ass over here!"

Through the wall you heard Sheldon, after a brief silence, "Why?"

"Just do it!" came her forceful reply.

A few moments later Sheldon opened the door leading into Leonard's room and peaked inside. He saw Leonard lying on the bed, his chest heaving, trying to catch his breath, and Penny on her knees at the side of the bed, naked with the exception of a yellow thong, a streak of cum running down her chin, and a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh dear! Is Leonard alright?" Sheldon asked at the sight of Leonard lying prone on the bed.

"He's fine, Sheldon."

"Y-yes, I'm fine, Sheldon," Leonard responded.

"Oh good," Sheldon said, obviously relieved. "I thought you might be having an asthma attack or something."

"Sheldon, come here," Penny told him wagging her finger at him. He took two steps into the bedroom where he was standing over Penny, looking down at her.

Penny began to untie his plaid robe. "Wait! What are you doing?!" asked a shocked Sheldon.

"Take off your robe, Sheldon. I wanna see something."

"What would you like to see?"

"Take off your robe, Sheldon," she said, making it very clear with the tone of her voice she meant business.

Sheldon removed the robe and hung it on the back of Leonard's door, leaving his pajamas on. Penny grabbed the waist of the pajama bottoms and gave them a tug.

"Wait!" Sheldon grabbed her hands and stopped them from going any further. "What are you doing?!"

"I want to see what your package looks like," Penny said with a giggle.

Sheldon got a confused look on his face. "My package? I assure you I don't have any packages in my pants."

"Your penis, Sheldon, your penis! She wants to see your penis!" Leonard exclaimed, clearly frustrated with his clueless friend.

"My penis?! Why do you want to see my penis?!"

Penny shook her head. "Goddammit, Sheldon!" With a firm pull, she ripped the waistband from Sheldon's grip and yanked them down to his ankles.

"Penny!" Sheldon yelled, quickly covering himself. But not quick enough.

Penny couldn't believe what she thought she had just seen. "C'mon, Sheldon, don't be shy. I wanna see." She grabbed his hands and tenderly pulled them away, revealing a long, skinny, flaccid cock that was easily 7 inches long already. "Holy crap on a cracker, Sheldon," she said with awe.

"What?! What?! Is it okay? Does it look alright to you?"

"I dunno, Sheldon, let's check and see," she said, grabbing his limp dick.

"How do you...Penny!" Before Sheldon could finish the sentence Penny had taken him into her mouth and began sucking on it. "Oh! Oh! Penny!" She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. She could feel him growing inside her mouth already.

Leonard was sitting on the edge of the bed by now. He was watching his friend impale the love of his life's face with his growing rod. Penny's bobs became longer and deeper as Sheldon's cock grew. She was taking him deep into her throat, burying her chin against his balls, taking his full length in. Leonard could see Penny's one hand holding onto the base of Sheldon's cock while her other hand had slid south, slipping her hand under the thin material of her thong and burying two fingers into her soaking slit. Her moans escaped around Sheldon's hot rod that was sliding in and out of her face. Leonard found himself stroking himself without even knowing it.

As Sheldon continued to slide in and out of Penny's mouth, Sheldon looked at Leonard sitting on the bed. "Leonard! This feels amazing! What is this called?"

"It's oral sex, Sheldon," Leonard said with disdain. "The more common vernacular would be 'Penny is giving you a blow job'."

"A blow job?! Why, as far as I can tell, there's no blowing involved. Quite the opposite. Why wouldn't they say 'Penny is giving me a suck job'?"

"Sheldon, I don't know," an exasperated Leonard answered. "Just shut up and enjoy it."

"Yes. Yes. That's a sound idea." Sheldon nodded his head with his hands on his hips and looked down and studied Penny as she continued with her "suck job" while she finger fucked herself.

Leonard dropped from the bed and knelt behind Penny, his now hard dick slapping against her lower back. He leaned in close to her ear as her head moved forward and backwards. He reached around and grabbed both of her tits, tweaking her erect nipples, bringing a muffled squeal. He whispered "You love nerd cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm," she moaned, nodding her head in agreement.

Just when Leonard thought he was going to rejoin the action there was a knocking on the front door.

"What the hell?" Leonard asked thoroughly annoyed.

"Who would be knocking on our door at this time of night?" Sheldon asked while Penny's head continued to suck on him.

"I don't knooooow," Leonard said as he got to his feet and put his robe back on to see who was interrupting his dream night.

After Leonard left room, Penny removed Sheldon from her mouth. "Get on the bed, Sheldon."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Alright. You don't have to get snippy about it." Sheldon climbed onto Leonard's bed and laid down flat on his back. His long, thin 10 inch pole was pointing straight up in the air.

Penny was seeing what she had in her mouth for the first time. She grabbed it and began to stroke it. "Goddamn, Sheldon! Who knew this was hiding in your pants?"

"It wasn't hiding. It's always been there," he said, wondering why Penny would think he was playing hide-and-seek with his penis.

"Well, we're gonna hide it now!" She pulled off her soaked thong and threw it over her shoulder.

"Oh dear! Where?!" Sheldon thought, in her drunken haze, she might try to detach it and hide it somewhere.

Penny climbed on top of Sheldon, grabbed his cock, and began to lower herself down onto it. "In my pussy, Sheldon."

"Do you think it will fit?"

"I'll make it fit, Sheldon." The tip slid passed her swollen pussy lips. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned as she slid down his pole. She slid down slowly until she was sitting in his lap, taking his full length in. She moaned once again, "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Penny! Are you alright?"

"Ohhhhhhhmagod! Yes, I'm fine, Sheldon. Holy shit!" It had been a long time since she'd had something this long inside her. He was stimulating her in ways she hadn't been stimulated in a long, long time. She began to bounce on his pogo stick, her hands on his chest, her head thrown back slightly. "Sheldon, grab my tits. Squeeze my tits!" Sheldon did as he was told, bringing a loud moan from her.

She was close to cuming when she had been giving Sheldon his blow job while she fingered herself. She wasn't going to last long with Sheldon's monster inside her.

Leonard answered the front door. Howard and Raj were standing there holding up there phones.

Howard's screen had the first picture Leonard sent, the one with Penny's face wrapped around his cock. "What the hell?!"

Raj's phone had the second picture pulled up, the one with Penny licking the underside of his dick. "Yeah, dude, what the hell?"

"Is that Penny?" Howard asked.

"Maybe," Leonard answered with a grin.

"Is that you?" Raj asked.

Leonard paused. "Okay! Yes! Yes, that's me!" he said as he giggled.

Howard and Raj in unison asked "What the hell?!"

Leonard explained to them how Penny had shown up on their doorstep drunk out of her mind, how she thought Zack was an idiot, and how she was "hungry for nerd cock".

"Don't toy with me, Leonard."

"I'm telling you, it's true! She's back there with Sheldon right now!"

Again, Howard and Raj said in unison "Sheldon?!" "Oh, I've got to see this," Howard said, brushing past Leonard.

"Wait! Howard! I don't..."

"Me, too!" Raj said, rushing past Leonard to keep up with Howard. Leonard raced after them down the hallway.

When the trio passed through the doorway into Leonard's bedroom they found, much to their surprise, Penny riding Sheldon like a bucking bronco.

Sheldon, his hands on Penny's hips, turned his head. "Oh, hello! Look! Penny's hiding my penis inside of her! Isn't that neat?"

The three amigos could only stand there, jaws open.

Penny didn't even acknowledge their presence. She had more important things on her mind.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Don't you fucking stop!" She thought her heart was going to break through her chest it was beating so hard and fast. She was panting for breath. She could feel the heat rising up through her thighs, until hit her in her quivering pussy like a sledge hammer. "Ohhhhhmagod! Ohhhhhmagod! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!" She grinded her hips on Sheldon's tool, her muscles clamping around it. She moaned and groaned and cursed, all the while her long blonde hair flying about.

The boys watched in amazement. Penny finally came down from her orgasmic high to realize there were three men standing to her left stroking their cocks. "Oh yay! More nerd cock just for me!" She looked down at Sheldon. "Sheldon, you haven't cum yet? That's amazing!"

"Come? Why would I come? I'm already here."

"No, Sheldon. Jesus Christ! Orgasm. Reached orgasm."

"Oh! No I have not. I wasn't aware that was the objective. Should I have?"

"No, Sheldon, you last as long as you can because I love it!" She looked at Leonard, Howard, and Raj with their dicks in their hands. Still sitting in Sheldon's lap, with his tool buried deep inside her, she said "Well? What are you boys waiting on? Get your asses up here!"

The boys jockeyed for position. Howard wound up behind Penny while Leonard and Raj wound up on either side of her, their cocks slapping her in the face.

She looked back at Howard, poised and ready for action. She thought to herself, "Ohhhh, isn't that cute? His cock matches his body. It's like a little mini me." It was true, his cock was like his body, short and thin. "Howard, lick my ass, lick it good. If you do a good job I'll let you fuck it." Without a word, Howard dove in, his tongue rimming her rosebud, the tip darting in and out of it. "OH fuck! Yeah, that's it!"

She turned her head towards Raj. His caramel cock wasn't long but it was thick as a tree trunk. He was stroking it hard and fast. Penny licked her lips, "Mmmmmm, I love caramel." She opened her mouth wide and took him into her mouth. After five bobs of her head Raj grunted, grabbed the back of her head, and slammed his hips into her, shooting a load of thick cum down the back of her throat. Penny coughed and gagged, totally unprepared for him to shoot his load. His cock throbbed, dumping load after load into her mouth. A stream of white cum escaped from her mouth, unable to keep up with the volume, falling down her chin and onto the bed, just missing Sheldon's face.

Raj finally released her head from his grips and pulled out of her mouth. She looked at him. "Goddammit, Raj, a little warning next time!" Raj could only shrug his shoulders and have an apologetic look on his face, not having the ability to speak to women. He climbed off the bed and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room to watch the action while he yanked on his rod for a second shot.

Howard continued to lap at her ass as she began to once again grind on Sheldon's pole. She turned to Leonard, moving her face in his direction. They met in the middle, with his cock sliding into her waiting mouth.

Leonard grabbed the back of Penny's head and began to drive his cock deep into the back of her throat. Howard had his tongue darting in and out of her ass while Raj was in the corner stroking himself, hoping for a shot at redemption. All of this was going on around Sheldon, who was laying there flat on his back taking it all in as Penny grinded on his tool. There were constant muffled moans of pleasure from Penny due to the attention all three of her holes were receiving.

There was a knock at the front door. "Oh for crying out loud, who could that be?" Leonard said, pulling his cock from Penny's mouth.

"Perhaps it's Mr. Gunderson below us. Maybe he complained because Penny's being so loud," Sheldon suggested. "Maybe we should offer him the use of my noise-cancelling headphones."

"Ohhhh! Ohhh! Fuck! I...can't...help...it!" Penny yelled, her mouth free of cock block.

Leonard climbed off the bed and put his robe back on. "Let me see who it is."

As he left the room he heard Penny say, "How about you, Sweetie? Are you ready yet?" She was looking back a Raj. Raj nodded his head and sprang from his chair. He climbed onto the bed and swung his tree trunk in front of Penny's face. Penny looked back. She couldn't see Howard's face, it was buried in her ass. "Howard? Howard, sweetie?"

Howard's head popped out from behind her ass. Penny already missed the feeling of his tongue lapping at her ass. "Yes, my lady?" he said with a British accent.

"Howard, sweetie, how would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Would I?!" He looked like a nerd who'd just gotten a chemistry set at Christmas. Before Penny could say another word, Howard had the tip of his needle dick sliding past her well-lubricated rosebud and was buried balls deep in her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck! Fuckin' yee-haw!" Penny closed her eyes and exclaimed. As Howard jack hammered on her ass, she had almost forgotten Raj was there until he thumped her in the forehead with his tool. She looked up at Raj. "No surprises this time," she panted. He nodded his head. She opened wide and took him into her mouth, bringing a gasp from Raj. He placed his hands on the back of her head and began to skull fuck her, hoping to redeem himself.

Leonard opened the apartment door and there stood Bernadette. "Okay, buster, what's going on?"

"Ummm, well, uhhhhh, what?" Leonard stammered.

"Don't play dumb! Those pictures. Was that Penny?"

"Oh! Those! Yes, that was Penny," he nodded.

"And you? Was that you?"

"Yes," he bowed his head in shame. "I'm sorry. She made me do it."

"Yeah, right. Is she here?"

"Uhhhhhhh, noooooo. No, she left quite a while ago."

"Then why did I just hear her say 'yee-haw'?"

"Oh. That. Yeah. Ummmm, Sheldon and I are watching a Western. Yes, a Western movie."

"Oh, really? What, there are Star Trek cowboys now? Move out of the way, buster!" She pushed Leonard aside. "Who else is back there?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers