Penny Lane

Story Info
Fire can be an unwilling cuckold's friend.
3k words
4.13
257.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been thinking about it for some time. I was a supervisor on the second shift at a large utility company. The pay was good and I found the shift perfect for my needs. I could get a good night’s sleep and still do a few things before going to work at 3 PM. The only problem was that my wife was a legal secretary and worked the normal 9 to 5 job. It made her lonely in the evenings till I got home. I did my best to overcome this problem. I would often meet her someplace as soon as I got off work. We could spend a couple hours partying before we either had to go home, or the places closed down for the night.

Everyone under me pretty well knew his or her own job. I spent more and more of my time at work daydreaming and playing computer games. I almost looked forward to a problem to break the routine. It occurred to me that I often went a few hours without interacting with anyone at the plant. What would prevent me from sneaking home and surprising my wife, Penny?

The more I considered it, the better it seemed to me. I would go home, perhaps even get lucky, and get back to work before anyone suspected I had even left! I only lived about six miles from work and the roads were good and the traffic was light in the evening.

Finally, one evening when the computer froze up and I was going nuts with boredom, I decided to act on my festering scheme. I strolled around checking on several stations and acting interested in what the guys were doing. I wanted to be seen by a few people. If I weren’t seen again for half an hour, no one would ever guess I had left. Once I hit the deserted hallway that led to my office, I sprinted for the door. I was in my car and approaching my house in five minutes, tops!

That was when I noticed a Corvette parked in my driveway. It was off to the side, under the neighbor’s overhanging tree limbs. It struck me as strange. It was almost as if the driver preferred to go unnoticed. I smiled to myself as I considered that. Drive a damn Toyota or Honda if you don’t want to be remembered!

I recognized it immediately as Dan Marcum’s favorite possession. He was my wife’s boss and a senior partner in the law firm for which she worked. He thought more of that 67 ‘vette than most men did their firstborn. I wondered why he was visiting our place that time of evening. I wasn’t too keen on having my car spotted when I was supposed to be at work so I parked down the block, behind a church.

I quickly walked back to my house, constantly looking to see if anyone would see me. I was surprised at how nervous I was. I had a good job and didn’t want to lose it or be demoted. Then I realized that if I walked into the house and Dan saw me, the cat would be out of the bag. He was a sharp guy and would know I was playing a little hooky from work.

He couldn’t be staying very long I thought to myself. I decided to let myself in the back door and wait for him to leave. Then I would surprise Mary.

The kitchen was empty when I entered. I carefully peered into the living room and it was just as vacant. I began to sneak around the house, pausing to listen every minute or so. Finally, I heard noises upstairs, in the master bedroom. I realized that Dan wasn’t at my house at all. He must have parked his car and caught a ride for some reason.

Smiling, I started up the stairs. Penny would really be surprised to see me! I was dreaming of a quickie when I heard a man’s voice.

“Yeah, suck my cock! You love that cock, don’t you, Baby?”

I recognized Dan Marcum’s voice immediately! I had difficulty breathing and felt dizzy. I leaned against the wall for a full minute, trying to clear my head. All the time, I could hear Dan urging my wife on.

“Get that cock hard and wet! You know where it goes when you get it ready, Penny!” he groaned. “God, I love how you swallow the whole damn thing!”

Part of my mind began to function. Penny never sucked my cock! She always told me only tramps and sluts sucked a man’s cock! Now it sounded like she had lost that particular revulsion. I took another couple steps and I was able to see our wall mirror.

Penny was on her knees sucking Dan’s cock as he sat on my bed! He had his hands in her hair and was moving her up and down his joystick. I was in the darkened hallway and 90 degrees to his left, so he could not see me. Penny was unable to see anything but Dan’s stomach, if her eyes were even open.

Suddenly he pulled her off his cock and flopped her on the bed; face down, with her knees still on the floor. He got down behind her and rubbed his cock along her slit. One hand held Penny’s back while he used the other to control his rampant prick.


“Tell me whose pussy this is!” he demanded.

Penny wiggled her ass and tried to back into his hard on. It was apparent that Dan had her hot and wet!

“No you don’t, you nasty girl!” he laughed as he slapped Penny’s ass. Then he slapped it a few more times for good measure. It glowed a hot red. Penny was whimpering by the time Dan stopped his punishment.

“You have to tell me whose pussy this is!” he insisted. “You won’t get my cock until you answer my question.”

Penny turned her head back to face him and blurted, “It’s your pussy, damn it. It is yours, now fuck it with that hard cock.”

Still Dan wasn’t satisfied. “Do you mean it is your husband’s and mine, Bitch?” he asked.

“It is all yours. No one else’s. Not even my husband’s,” Penny responded.

“It is your pussy to use as you want. Please, fuck it!” she begged.

“I’ll fuck it when you tell me that your husband won’t be getting any of this cunt this week,” he stated. “I am not a man that shares his women with another man. Are you going to keep it for me, and let Ken fuck himself if he gets horny?”

“Yes, I won’t let Ken have any till next week, Dan,” Penny promised. “Please take me now!”

With that Ken drove his cock into my wife’s cunt all the way to the hilt. I could see her spasm as she orgasmed immediately. Dan settled into a hard, deep fuck and Penny loved every stroke.

I looked around for my shotgun, but realized I had no shells for it. Then I thought about a knife. I was in the kitchen going through the drawers when I began to think more clearly. They would ruin my life even worse if I killed them. There had to be ways to bring them pain without going to jail.

If I hadn’t left work, I never would have found out about Penny and Dan. Then I realized I had been gone over half an hour and needed to get back. I was really going to need my job now. I would be supporting the house on my income alone.

Then I had an idea. I stepped out the garage door, quietly, and found my gas can for the lawn mower. I trotted over to Dan’s car and poured gasoline over the ragtop. I was very careful not to splash any on myself. I had started a few fires before and knew how dangerous gasoline can be. Some ran down on to the hood. I ran the gas can back to the garage. Then I raced back to Dan’s mint-condition corvette. I carefully pulled out my lighter and flicked on a flame.

Even though I was prepared, I was still surprised at how fast and how hot the fire got. I pocketed the lighter and sprinted for my car. I knew the front of the house was not visible from our bedroom, so the fire would burn for a few minutes before anyone would notice. The car was far enough from the garage to pose no threat, I hoped.

Winded, I jumped into my car and raced back toward work. I could see a bright glow in my rearview mirror. I carried that vision with me as I parked and let myself back into work. I washed up and combed my hair. I sat down for a few minutes to let my breathing return to normal. Then I strolled around the plant, visiting with several of the guys as I went. It seemed like no one had any inkling that I had been gone.

I wondered if I would be getting a phone call. It took another twenty minutes, but it came.

I smiled to myself when I heard Penny’s voice.

“Ken?” she asked. “We had a little fire in our front yard tonight. Don’t worry though. Everything is okay,” she assured me.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. “Did the lawn catch on fire?” I found myself enjoying this almost as much as torching that bastard’s car.

“No, it wasn’t the yard,” answered Penny. “Dan Marcum stopped in with some work we had to go over. While we were inside going over it, his car burned up!”

“No shit!” I responded. “Did it catch the garage or melt the pavement?”

“No, but it pretty well burned up Johnson’s tree. The car is a total loss. Ralph Johnson called the fire company but it was too late,” she continued. “The cops are here now. I wanted you to know so you wouldn’t get all worried when you got home.”

“I am coming home now!” I answered as I hung up.

Then I called Dan’s home number and his wife answered.

“Mrs. Marcum?” I asked. When she confirmed who she was, I continued. “This is Ken Lane. My wife Penny works for your husband. His car just burned up in my driveway.”

“Why was he there and how did that happen?” she asked.

“I have no idea. My wife just called me at work and I thought you should know that your husband is not hurt. I do think he will need a ride home, however. I am going home now and can give him a lift.”

“No, that is quite alright. I will come over and pick him up, if you give me your address,” she answered.

I quickly informed the men I had to leave and raced home. The cops would be asking questions, but I didn’t watch the O J trial for nothing. When I pulled in, Danny-boy was talking to the cops. He looked flushed. I wondered if it was the fire or the fuck that had him so red.

I pulled to the curb and walked up to Dan. His life as a lawyer must have prepared him for deceit as he launched into his dumb-ass story about working with Penny and his car catching fire. I looked at the car and felt a thrill. It was not recognizable! All I could make out was a black shell.

The cops asked who I was and where I had been, but seemed to have no real interest in me. When I thought about it, I realized it was normal. I had been at work and came home when the wife called. I was no suspect, even if they did decide it was arson.

I offered my sympathy to Dan. Then I strode into the house. I found Penny upstairs, pulling the sheets from the bed. She was hiding the evidence of her romp with her boss. I was irked when I thought about the last thing I had seen in my own bedroom, but I didn’t let on.

“Honey! Are you okay? Doing some housework to forget the little fire in the yard?” I asked.

She paled a little, and then composed herself. She ran into my arms and cried.

“It was awful! The whole house could have caught fire. I am so glad he didn’t park any closer to the house,” she wailed as she put her head against my shoulder. “I am so glad you are home!”

“Really?” I asked.

Penny leaned back and gave me a funny look.

“Of course I am. It is important to have you around when things like this happen. I need a strong man to help me through bad situations,” she assured me.

“Good!” I replied. “Then you’ll love this!”

With that I pulled up Penny’s skirt and saw she wore no underwear. That is something you might omit if you are afraid your house is on fire. She gasped as I felt her slit and how wet it was.

“It looks like fire gets you hot, Sweetheart,” I laughed. “I’ll have to put out that fire.”

I spun her around and pushed her over a small loveseat we keep in the bedroom. I tossed her skirt up on her back and survey her ass. It was still red and handprints were actually visible.

“What are you doing?” Penny yelled. “The cops are outside and so is Dan! Are you crazy?”

The sound of my hand smacking her ass sounded like a gunshot in the room.

“You are Goddamn right I’m crazy!” I answered through gritted teeth. “It looks like your ass was on fire already.”

I gave her about ten more hard cracks on her ass and she began to whimper, but never said another word. I heard the doorbell ring. I stood her back up and dragged her downstairs. Penny was making strange noises, but was not crying. I tossed her into the sofa as I walked by and answered the door.

Dan stepped into the house and looked quickly at Penny on the sofa and then back at me. I think he could feel the tension but knew better than to say anything about it.

“I was wondering if I could get a ride home, or borrow a car till tomorrow,” he began. It is late and I really should be on my way.”

Before I could answer, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door and recognized Mrs. Dan Marcum standing on my porch. I stepped aside and gestured for her to enter. I watched surprise wash across Dan’s face.

“Sweetheart!” he gushed. “How did you know I was here?”

“Instead of the antique car show in Lakeland? Is that what you mean, Dan?” asked an upset Mrs. Marcum.

“I got back early and remembered some work I had to go over with Mrs. Lane, so I dropped in to wrap it up,” Dan lied.

“So, did you get it wrapped up before the fire, Dear?” she asked. “Or do you still have it to finish?”

Dan’s face turned red and he stammered, “Well, I, it, I mean it can wait. This has been a very stressful night and we should go home.”

“Don’t go home on our account!” I offered. “I have a little business to attend to and then I will get you a drink.”

With that I reached down and pulled Penny to her feet. I roughly pushed her over the arm of the couch and yanked her skirt off her completely.

I heard Dan’s wife gasp, but I never turned to look. Penny’s ass was red as the fire engine that had responded to the fire. It seemed to glow. Her pussy was a mess with sperm dribbling down it. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It had gotten hard when I had spanked Penny and had stayed hard. I slammed it into her as deep and hard as I could. Penny gasped but offered no resistance.

“I find it is best to fuck my wife any time I feel like it. That way she knows who is the boss and whose cunt it is that she carries with her. Tell them who the hell the boss is in this house, Penny,” I urged. “Tell Dan and his wife who you belong to and tell them now!”

“I am Ken’s wife! I am his woman and this is his pussy!” Penny practically shouted. “He is the boss!”

I was amazed at how angry, but horny I was. I was getting close to erupting. Still, the Marcums stood and watched, mesmerized.

I spilled my seed into the mixture already in my wife’s cunt. Slowly I pulled my softening cock from her.

“Now, tell Mr. Marcum you will not be working for him any more, before you suck my cock clean,” I insisted.

“I will not be able to work for you any more, Mr. Marcum,” whispered Penny as she dropped to her knees before me.

I turned and smiled into Dan Marcum’s eyes as Penny took me into her mouth. I could almost see his mind work as he took in the scene in front of him.

“You burned…” he began but quickly stopped. His wife was next to him and he knew from her attitude he was already on thin ice.

“Don’t worry about that shit car you have out there,” I grinned. I’ll get a junk dealer to pick it up.” By now my cock was hard and beginning to consider another explosion. Penny was pretty good at sucking cock!

“It has been a pleasure, Mr. Lane,” spoke Dan’s wife. “I am sure I speak for Dan when I say he will miss Mrs. Lane’s efforts on his behalf, but wish you the best and thank you for “taking care” of his car. We will be leaving now.”

As they stepped through the door, I released another load for my dear wife to enjoy.