Penny: Model And Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man after man fucked Penny with reckless abandon. His partner would often take part, she sucking on Penny's huge nipples, she playing with Penny's clit, parting her labia, stimulating Penny as only another woman knows how to do. Penny was dripping with ejaculate from countless men!

And then came Penny's moment of glory. She had picked three men for last. She called them her Three Stallions of Victory. Each had a really huge cock, the pride and joy of his respective wife and delight of the other woman who had been his lover this evening.

The first man lay on the floor, his huge erection throbbing. Edith zoomed the camera in so that Penny's husband could see it clearly. Penny asked Betsy for permission, and upon getting the nod, straddled that huge cock. Slowly, very slowly and patiently, Penny lowered herself. Two men were assisting Penny as she lowered herself. Two women were parting Penny's labia and holding the cock, guiding it. At the last moment, a surprise move and his cock pushed against Penny's ass. She gasped slightly and the men let her fall for a very deep and complete anal penetration.

The two other Stallions of Victory approached. Penny sucked each one, one last time lovingly. Hands at her sides, the other women helped Penny get comfortable.

Betsy paused and then slowly, carefully, with utmost precision took each of Penny's huge nipples in her taut, slender fingers. Slowly, Betsy increased the pressure, squeezing tighter and tighter, until Penny indicated that her threshold of pain had been reached. Betsy squeezed just a tiny bit more, showing who was in control. Penny smiled. She was ready.

Slowly, patiently, the other two Stallions of Victory approached Penny's aching, soaked, and wildly dilated pussy.

The feed into the cameras on the TV's in Penny's husband's room were turned off. Everyone else watched in total admiration what Penny did next.

One Stallion of Victory was already throbbing deep into her ass.

Penny took on the other two Stallions of Victory into her vagina at the same time!

Yes!

Penny had one huge cock up her ass and TWO huge cocks up her pussy, all three at the same time!

Yes, she did!

Penny was moaning in joy.

No, she was not faking it.

Yes, Penny was having an orgasm!

No, she was not alone!

The Three Stallions of Victory were pumping her and having their orgasms as well!

No, they were not alone either!

Other women were having spontaneous orgasms as well.

Yes, men were also masturbating and splashing Penny's body from head to toe with their ejaculate!

What a night this was!!!

The TV's overhead showed that Penny's husband, who could not see a thing of what was going on downstairs, but could hear everything, could what his wife was doing and he too ejaculated over and over again, into thin air, vividly captured on TV for all downstairs to admire.

Ah, yes, what a night this was!

Much later, all were drained, over-orgasm-ed, tired and exhausted. Penny was helped off, and carried over to the large sofa, laid down smothered in smiles, and given refreshments. Her body was soaked in that delicious aroma of perspiration and multiple ejaculates. The splendid enormity of Penny's breasts seemed to fill the room. With each deep breath Penny would take, her huge breasts would rise and fall heavily. She looked magnificent, her laughter matching the impressive size and movement of her chest.

Her husband was brought down, beaming with pride at the superb performance his wife had put on. No wonder she made so much money all year as a woman's whore! Penny, his wife, was a magnificent lover – and not just for women, either!

He sat next to her. They looked so happy, so much in love, like a honeymoon couple the morning after. Both were sexually spent, and yet their eyes glowed as they looked into each other's. Her huge breasts bobbed up and down; his cock remained rock-hard thanks to the massive dosages of pills he had been fed.

Men and women, all of whom by now Penny had eaten and fucked stood or sat around, honored to be part of such a major event. A few married couples managed to reunite, but overall most were happy with someone else's spouse.

Betsy made an announcement, "This evening we celebrate Penny's first full year as our whore. (Applause) She has worked very hard to pleasure each and every woman here and countless more. (Applause) She has pleasured your husbands tonight as well. (Applause) And Amanda and your girlfriend, too! (Laughter) But tonight is Penny's last as our whore. (Dismay)"

Betsy took out a sheet of accounting ledger paper. "This is Penny's account. In it I have recorded every entry, every source and every use of funds. Penny has gotten 20%. The expenses have been recorded. The balance of the 80% I have invested for Penny in a very high-yield account. It has grown tremendously. Penny sweetheart, here it is, every penny (laughter) of it accounted for properly. Penny darling, here is a check for you. It is your money. You earned it. With the sweat of your brow, with the wetness of your pussy, you have earned it."

Holding the check up high, the friends gasped and applauded. When Betsy handed Penny the check, she almost fainted. She had never seen a check for so much money, much less made out in her name. She tried to stand to kiss Betsy, but her legs were too wobbly and fell back down on the sofa. Her husband had tears of gratitude and admiration streaming down his cheeks.

Betsy smiled, "Penny, you will retire after tonight. With all that money, you and your husband will never need to work again a day in your lives!"

All the guests cheered; all agreed that Penny had more than deserved it for all the hard work she had put in as their whore, for all the pleasure she had given to so many women, for all the pain and humiliation and degradation she had endured that another woman may climax at will, fulfilling any fetish she may have harbored awaiting someone like Penny to turn it into reality.

Betsy motioned for silence. Turning to Penny's husband, "You too have endured a lot. You have encouraged your lovely wife to a life of loose sexuality, to coming home every night reeking of perfume and pussy, to working long hours and late nights. As a reward, tonight you may have any woman you wish. All the women here this evening part their legs wide and raise them high for you. Take the one you wish." Her hand waved across the entire room, offering Penny's husband his choice. He surveyed the scene: young women, mature women, tall women, short women, chatty women, shy women, red-heads, brunettes, and blondes, all were available, ready and willingly nude before him.

Penny's husband, eyes filled with emotion, voice trembling with joy, called out loud and clear for all to hear, "Tonight I want to have the Queen herself!"

Betsy walked slowly towards him.

The other women followed in step right behind her.

And all the men formed a circle around them.

Betsy stared deep into his eyes and bowed deeply, "Sir, may I present the Queen."

She offered Penny's hand to him, "Your Majesty, your charming Prince requests your hand."

He turned to face her.

The look of a couple passionately and forever in love flashed across their faces as they stared at one another and smiled.

Men and women present broke into a spontaneous cheer of joy!

And with that, Penny and her husband consummated their renewed vows, making love intensely and tenderly, totally oblivious to all the eyes that were feasting on their supreme orgasm together.

The irony was not lost on a few of the guests. Penny, who had been the Woman's Whore of the Year, was the only one actually fucking her very own husband that evening. It was all so marvelous, so magical!

A long year had come to an end. Men and women left, each with someone else's spouse for the night. Only Penny and her husband remained. Only they and Betsy, who offered the happy couple her master bedroom, adjourning to the guest bedroom with Amanda and her girlfriend.

Could we say, then, that Penny and her husband lived happily ever after?

Not really.

A woman as erotically skillful and talented, as promiscuous and as sexually active as Penny, could not stay in retirement for long.

But that, dearest reader, just might become the topic of Chapter 3...

12