Penny Smith GMTV Girl

Story Info
TV girl is bored.
1.7k words
3.89
70.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blueboy4
Blueboy4
18 Followers

Penny Smith sat on the sofa of the GMTV studios reading the auto cue as she did every morning on the early morning news programme. The trouble was though, she was bored, her life had become mundane and it needed a little excitement.

She had recently started to flirt with her viewers by wearing plunging necklines and shorter skirts and the thrill of maybe flashing her panties on screen excited her immensely.

With the show starting at 6am Penny had to be an early riser so her chances of a full social and sex life were limited, so much so that for the past few years her only sexual gratification came from masturbation, indeed, unknown to viewers of course, Penny had brought herself to orgasm with a 9 inch vibrator only three hours earlier.

She had woken at about 3am and as usual had a fire burning between her legs and as she started to waken her hand slid down her body and nestled between them. She was wet as indeed she was every morning. She brought her hand back above her head and under the pillow to retrieve the vibrator she had purchased and given her so much pleasure. She pushed the head into her pussy and arched her back so she could take the full length and she roughly fucked herself to her first orgasm of the day.

Back at the studio Penny was off camera as John Stapleton was covering a Sports story, something about Arsenal winning the league championship, but Penny had no interest in sport apart from tennis so she wasn’t paying too much attention.

Her thoughts drifted back to her orgasm of three and a half hours ago and her pussy leaked juices into her panties as she prepared to take the next link. She smiled at the thought of being so horny in front of so many viewers.

She was dressed in a pink sweater, short black skirt, tights and matching white bra and panties and her favourite knee length leather boots. Oh how she wished she dared to wear stockings and suspenders on camera, again she smiled and thought one day she just might.

When the next item was complete, John Stapleton announced a short break and said “back shortly with Andrea and the weather”, the words sent a jolt right through Penny’s entire body, and she looked up to see Andrea Maclean the GMTV weather girl stood at her chart.

Christ!! Thought Penny, she looks as gorgeous as ever and again juices leaked into her panties as she looked at the fabulous weather girl.

Andrea Maclean was stunning. She was tall, long brunette hair and a face and body to die for. She was married with a baby and seemed to have the whole world at her feet but recently her marriage had fallen on rocky ground and it emerged that she had been fucking a co-presenter for a new show she was making for ITV. This had in fact caused Penny to feel pangs of jealousy, god how she wished it had been her who was fucking Andrea and her thoughts again drifted to the many times she had masturbated with Andrea at the forefront of her thoughts.

Penny snapped back to reality realising she still had a show to do but she could not deny the fact that her pussy was now soaking wet and leaking even more juices into her already saturated panties.

Eventually the show finished at around 8.30 and Lorraine Kelly took over the anchor role. Penny was bursting to go to the toilet so she rushed down to the ladies room. As she entered her heart skipped a beat, Andrea was there adjusting her make up. The girls didn’t actually get a chance to talk in the studio so this was the first time they had spoken directly all morning.

“ Hiya Andrea” she said

“ Hi Penny how are you today”

“Glad the show is over I guess, it seemed a long one today”

“Yes I know what you mean” replied Andrea.

Penny ached, she longed to reach over and take Andrea in her arms and kiss her passionately, but of course she resisted all the urges.

“ Any plans for today? ” Penny asked casually

“ Actually no I haven’t” said Andrea

Penny seized her opportunity

“ Do you fancy going somewhere for breakfast then”?

Andrea thought for a few moments and her face broadened into a wide smile.

“ Sounds like a fantastic idea” she said, “ Lets do it”.

“ Okay” said Penny, “ just give me a few minutes and I will meet you in reception.

“ Great” said Andrea and she left the ladies room.

Penny closed the cubicle door behind her and lifted her skirt and lowered her tights and panties. She was bursting to pee but she just had to rub her clitoris,which by now was out of its hood and as hard as a button. As soon as her fingers touched her clitoris, Penny lost control of her bladder and her pee burst forward but she could not stop. She rubbed her clitoris furiously and a torrent of pee was splashing onto her hands and into the urinal bowl below. Penny looked down. The sight was incredible and as she peed over her hand an earth shattering orgasm ripped through her entire body and as she reached her climax she whispered the name Andrea over and over again.

Penny was literally trembling at the knees, she had never been so turned on in her entire life and she certainly had never done anything like that ever before.

Composing herself Penny re-dressed and after washing her hands thoroughly made her way to the reception area to meet Andrea.

Andrea saw Penny approaching and could not help but notice that she looked a little flushed.

“Are you OK” she asked.

“ Sure I am” said Penny “lets go” and with that she turned and headed for the exit knowing that she was getting redder by the second but not regretting any of it as it was the best orgasm she had ever experienced

By the time the two girls climbed into a taxi Penny’s flushness had subsided and she was now fully composed.

They took a taxi into London and for the next hour or so shared the tittle- tattle that girls do and were keeping other customers amused with their raucous girly laughter.

At about 11am Penny said she thought it was time to go.

Andrea looked a little disappointed. Penny picked up on this.

“ Why so glum” she asked

“ Well” said Andrea, “ my husband and the baby have gone to his mothers for the week and I have booked myself into a hotel near the studios and the thought of going back there already seems a little sad”

“ Are things still bad between you” Penny asked tentatively.

Andrea’s eyes welled up with tears.

“Not exactly brilliant” she said. “ He is finding it very difficult to forgive me for my affair”

“ I tell you what” said Penny. “ lets get a cab back to my place and we can open a bottle of wine and you can tell me all about it”

Andrea beamed one of her famous smiles again and agreed immediately. Penny was a good friend and it would do her good to talk about it frankly with someone she trusted.

Thirty minutes later the two girls entered Penny’s flat and Andrea was made to feel at home almost immediately. Penny fetched a bottle of wine and two glasses from the kitchen and sat on a chair almost immediately opposite Andrea who was seated on the settee. She let out a little gasp as she sat down. Andrea had on a tiny black skirt and she wasn’t wearing any tights and her legs were slightly parted and Penny could see the tiny pale blue panties she was wearing. Composing herself very quickly, Penny poured the wine and relaxed back into her chair.

“ So” she said, “ would you like to tell me all about it?”

“ I guess you know most of it” Andrea replied, “ I was away from home , lonely and a girl has needs you know”.

Andrea laughed, “masturbation is fine” she said “ but there is no substitute for the real thing”

Penny was shocked by Andrea’s frankness, “ wow” she said “ I didn’t think you had it in you, an affair I mean”

“Me neither” said Andrea and she blushed a little as she said “ ever since I was first introduced to sex I have been addicted to it, and the opportunity to have the real thing was too great and I went for it.”

“ So how was it “ Penny asked

This time Andrea was a little shocked but with the wine having an effect she let her inhibitions go and decided to tell her friend all about it.

“ Penny” she said, “ what I am about to tell you must remain a complete secret between the two of us”

“ Of course” said Penny “you can trust me”.

“ I know I can” said Andrea, “ that is why I am going to tell you everything”

Penny sat back again and listened intently as her friend started to go into detail about how her world had gone so terribly wrong.

“OK” said Andrea “ here goes”

“Well, as I said I have an addiction for sex. Ever since I was a schoolgirl I have masturbated frequently and eventually I lost my virginity and had a few boyfriends all of whom I let fuck me and eventually I married and settled down with my family.

Sex was brilliant, we did everything and I mean everything. Light bondage, watersports, mutual masturbation, the whole thing. I couldn’t get enough of it.

Andrea laughed aloud and said am I shocking you? Did you really think I was just a prim and proper girl”

“ Go on” said Penny, “ I am intrigued”

“ Well, things were fine until I had to be away from home for a few weeks to make the new TV Show. Everything was great for the first couple of days and I called home every evening and we even started to indulge in phone sex and I would masturbate while talking to my husband on the phone, it was great.”

Penny was totally absorbed by now and let Andrea continue with her story”

Andrea’s Affair

To be Continued

Blueboy4
Blueboy4
18 Followers