Penny's Comeuppance

Story Info
A woman witnesses her former bully's humiliation.
5.1k words
4.21
60.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers

This is another story from my former username "newfavorite," I only added minor tweaks to this story, I corrected some grammar and spelling. There is not much sex in this one and it is shorter than my normal story.

***

The job market wasn't doing so hot in Megan's hometown. She had gone to college upstate to become an HR professional, but after weeks of job searching all she could get was a job as a secretary for Granderson Shipping. In the interview, she was told that as soon as an HR position was open she would be the company's top choice. So Megan took the job.

It wasn't easy moving back home, but Megan felt it was a necessary choice considering her mother's health. It was a medium-sized close-knit community that really never had much going on. Gossip and rumors spread wildly and it was difficult to stay out of drama. Megan always saw herself as the voice of reason amongst a petty and bored population.

Despite her best efforts, Megan was was harassed growing up by Penny Chantell and her cronies when she was in school. After Megan refused to help Penny cheat on a math test Penny took every opportunity to make cutting remarks and jabs at Megan's expense. Megan was usually derided for being a boring pretentious snob, who was "too good" for everyone else. Megan, in reality, would have loved to enjoy the social life of Penny and her friends. Penny quite literally campaigned to prevent Megan from ever being invited to any party or social event. Penny made Megan so "uncool" she was almost toxic to her peers. Megan was forced to watch through her high school years as people like Penny got to enjoy all the stereotypical high school parties and social life, whereas Megan stayed at home and studied.

Megan was glad to leave for college and get away from her bully. In her four years getting her undergraduate degree Megan was able to experience the social life she never had in high school. People liked Megan, no one found her pretentious or boring or snobby. Megan was surrounded by smart people with bright futures.

A few days before graduation Megan learned that her mother was diagnosed with a rare degenerative disorder. Megan's father would have to quit his job to take care of his wife and Megan's parents would surely lose their home. Megan knew she had to move back home and help her father, if Megan could work full time and care for her mother after work and on the weekends, her father wouldn't have to quit his job. This was a small sacrifice for all that her parents had given her.

***

Megan parked her Honda Civic next to a brand new BMW. She was dressed professionally and was confident, she walked into the front office of Granderson Shipping for her first day at the job. Megan approached the secretary in the lobby.

"I am here to report to work," Megan said with a smile.

"Ah, the next victim." the secretary said ominously without a smile or hint of sarcasm as she led Megan into the main office.

"Here's your desk." the secretary told her.

Megan sat down and started to scope out her surroundings. Megan found it odd that many people looked out from their cubicles at her, Megan heard murmuring. Megan turned her head to look at the office her desk was situated next to. Megan's whole world was spinning, her heart was thumping. Just as Megan read the name "Penny Chantell" on the office window she heard the secretary say,

"Your Penny Chantell's secretary, you'll report to her for further instructions."

As the secretary walked away Megan's heart began to race, her breath became rapid and deep she had to change her negative thoughts into positive ones or she was going to have a panic attack.

"Okay, okay high school was five years ago I am sure Penny is a nice mature woman."

Megan's breathing began to correct itself.

"How the hell does she have an office! I know Penny didn't go to college!" Megan's heart started racing with anger.

Megan thought with intense jealousy as her breathing again started to become rapid. "I am sure Penny works very hard, I am sure she did a lot of soul-searching and developed a good work ethic."

Megan began to calm down "I still hate goddamn Penny Chantell!" Megan thought just as Penny Chantell walked out of her office door.

Megan's jealousy only grew as she saw that Penny was even more beautiful than she was in high school. Penny wore a dashing black business suit with a white collar. Her blond hair was put back in a ponytail. Penny looked the part of a corporate executive. Penny looked confident and refined, her posture was perfect. Megan looked down at her own attire, confident walking into the building, now her work clothing looked like third rate attire. Worse yet Megan noticed that she had belly fat, which was accentuated by her slumping posture. Megan saw through Penny's business suit that she was as trim as ever, and she was blessed with a gorgeous hourglass figure. The first words out of Penny's mouth were.

"Megan you're going to have to sit up if you want to be my secretary, you look awful."

Megan straightened up while thinking "Oh god, she's just the same as she was five years ago, a blunt and cutting bitch!"

Megan put out her hand to shake Penny's, "It's good to see you again Penny." Megan lied.

"Have we met?"

Megan's face turned red, could it be true that Penny didn't even remember Megan. All these years Megan had fostered this resentment for Penny, whereas Penny didn't even remember Megan.

"In high school, yes," Megan said, her face slowly turning red.

"You don't look familiar," Penny said coldly.

"I was in your..." Megan was about to say "math class." When Penny interrupted her.

"I don't have time for small talk. I compiled this list of rules, if you want to continue to be employed by Granderson Shipping, you will need to follow them. Read this by lunch, tell any incoming calls that I am busy. Remember to do as I say or you'll lucky to be flipping burgers down the street." Penny turned around and walked away, closing the door behind her.

"This is almost comical, who the hell acts like that?" Megan thought while trepidatiously looking at the list of rules Penny gave her.

Megan swallowed and started to look at the overwhelming list of "rules and responsibilities." Megan felt small, what once seemed like a promising opportunity was now a nightmare. Penny was the same as always, nearly intolerable. Megan vowed to do as well as she could so she could be promoted to HR and away from Penny as soon as possible.

Megan finally composed herself enough to actually start reading the list of rules and responsibilities. It was massive and detailed. Megan realized that she was now becoming like one of Penny's tag along friends in High School, who would do anything to gain her acceptance. Megan sighed as she realized she was now a glorified servant for "Queen Penny." Megan felt sick as she realized Penny had grown up and somehow found a way become even more controlling and manipulative.

As Megan read the list a man around her age from a nearby cubicle whispered over to Megan.

"Hey, new girl!"

Megan whispered back, "What?"

The man whispered back, "Come to the sub shop across the street for lunch, I got to tell you a few things."

***

Megan did meet the man across the street for lunch. They both ordered subs and sat down.

"So new girl what's your name?"

"Megan."

"I'm Pete." the man said with a smile.

"I process orders, make sure the warehouse knows what to ship out and when."

"I am..." Megan was about to explain what her position was when Pete interrupted.

"I know what you do, your Penny's lap dog, you've got the hardest job around, that's why I am here to tell you what to expect."

"Oh, god she IS just the same as she was in High School," Megan said while chewing on her sandwich.

"You knew her in high school?"

"Yeah she was kind of the Queen Bee bully type, I hated her. She made people call her "Queen Penny."" Megan said with a sigh.

"That figures... Anyway, she's going to make you do all sorts of stuff, no other secretary does. You're going to have to basically do her job for her, she doesn't actually do her job. She's never had a secretary last more than a month. Her original secretary was with the company since it was founded, she quit in a week because of Penny."

"I can't handle this. I need to go back to looking for work, I'd rather flip burgers." Megan said staring at her half eaten sub.

"Yeah I wish I could tell you differently."

Pete took a big bite out of his sandwich. "Good subs here, though...eh?"

"How the hell does she have a secretary and her own office?!" Megan hit her fist on the table, drawing a small bit of ire from the store owner.

Pete swallowed. "To put it bluntly, she fucks the owner or something. We don't know, she's always in his office doing something, or other, people say she fucks the owner, who knows."

"What? I don't really think women do that, not even Penny." Megan exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Oh, no, I think it's true. At least it's everyone's best guess. She's the vice president, that position didn't even exist a few years ago, it's made for her to get a higher salary, they say she gets a higher salary every month."

"Goddamn! This should be illegal. I think technically it is!" Megan said smiling, at least now she knew that Penny didn't earn her position through merit. This somehow made Megan feel better.

Pete smiled and hunched over and started to talk in a hushed voice. "Mr. Smith, the guy she's sleeping with, he isn't even the true owner, he says he's the owner, most people think he is and he does run the place, but he married into the business. Mrs. Smith, her maiden name is Granderson, it was her Dad's business. Old Mr. Granderson had no sons so he gave the company to his daughter who married the sleazy Jerry Smith for some odd reason. He just manages the place, Mrs. Smith is the real owner."

Megan almost immediately began fantasizing. Penny built herself a house of cards, her plush job and power could be yanked away from her at any time. Megan now smiling, said, "Wow, so when is the shit going to hit the fan?"

"What do you mean?" Pete replied eating his sandwich.

"When does Mrs. Smith finds out Penny is fucking her husband?" Megan said inquisitively.

"Oh jeez, I thought you said women didn't do that stuff? Well if you ask me, it'll happen eventually and I can tell you I want to be there when that happens, everyone will want to be there. We workers have been waiting for a real long time to see Penny knocked down a peg or two."

***

Just as Pete and Megan were talking Penny was entering Mr. Smith's office. Mr. Smith was a middle-aged toupee wearing man with a thin mustache.

"Hey, Penny, how do you like your new bitch...I mean secretary." Mr. Smith said with a smirk.

"It's more than I could have dreamed of! She's from my old high school. I remember it was so fun to mess with her! She always thought she was better than me, getting good grades going off to college. I could see her little soul get crushed when I told her I didn't remember her, I could see her realizing how insignificant she truly was. God I am going to love torturing her."

"You're a cold Lady." Mr. Smith looked at Penny lustfully.

Penny put her hands on her hips, "I've already sucked you off once this week. I've earned my keep."

"How would you like another raise?"

Penny smiled and started to unbutton her blouse.

Mr. Smith was sweating with anticipation, "Listen, babe, I want you down on your knees under my desk, and no clothes this time. No shoes no Nylons nothing! I want you NAKED!"

"As long as you don't ask me to bark like a dog again," Penny said with a slightly hateful tone in her voice.

"That's how you got your beemer baby, want me to take your beemer back?" Mr. Smith replied.

Mr. Smith began to unzip his pants and rolled back his chair to give Penny room to kneel under the desk. Penny slowly took off her clothing dropping one high heel then another on the floor. Penny pulled off her bra to reveal her nice round breasts, then she took off her nylons. Penny took off the bottom of her business suit to reveal a thong. Mr. Smith was breathing heavily, almost moaning as he stared at Penny's naked body. Finally, Penny wiggled off her thong seductively. Penny Chantell was now completely and utterly naked. In a seductive way Penny walked towards Mr. Smith, then Penny kneeled down and crawled around the desk and in between Mr. Smith's knees. Penny stared up into Mr. Smith's eyes longingly from her knees, and then positioned herself under the desk, Mr. Smith pushed his wheeled office chair forward, if anyone walked into Mr. Smith's office it would look to the naked eye like he was hard at work. Penny knew it wouldn't take but a minute to earn her raise.

"I want to write my wife an e-mail while you blow me." Mr. Smith could feel Penny's warm breath on his semi-erect cock.

The desk was large, but Penny was quite uncomfortable and didn't have much room to move. Mr. Smith liked to write his Wife love letters while Penny sucked him off. Mr. Smith was always resentful of Mrs. Smith's need for attention and need to be courted. Mr. Smith was passive aggressive, he allowed his wife to berate him at home, his affair with Penny was in his mind one big middle finger to his domineering wife.

Mr. Smith typed away as Penny bobbed her head on Mr. Smith's cock. Penny heard Mr. Smith moan as he bucked his hips thrusting his cock deep into Penny's throat. Mr. Smith seemed to like it when Penny made gagging sounds so Penny didn't fight it. It wasn't two minutes before Mr. Smith's cock began to throb and Penny was faced with her least favorite part of the job she had made for herself.

Penny knew what Mr. Smith liked, when he was just about ready to cum, she pulled his penis out of her mouth and let him cum all over her face, Penny tried to direct his cum entirely around her mouth, but some squirted onto her forehead, nose, and right eye. Penny put her mouth back onto Mr. Smith's cock so she could suck him dry.

Suddenly a gust of wind hit Mr. Smith like a cold drink being spilled on his face. Mr. Smith froze at the sight of Mrs. Smith standing in his office doorway.

"Jerry!" Mrs. Smith yelled as she walked one step into the office closing the door behind her.

"What is it, honey?" Mr. Smith said frightened.

"You forgot to let the dogs out again this morning, Casper pooped all over our brand new carpet!"

"I am sorry about that honey." Mr. Smith said shaking with fear.

Mr. Smith glanced down to look at Penny, her head was in his crotch. He could hear her repeatedly muttering the word "fuck." She was undoubtedly scared beyond belief.

"Why are you so scared Jerry?" Mrs. Smith said inquisitively in a manner that revealed she knew something was amiss.

"Nothing, I was just working hard and you came in and scared me."

Mrs. Smith looked around the room and walked up to Mr. Smith's desk, she put her hands on the edge of his desk and looked him in the eyes and said.

"I don't believe you."

Mrs. Smith shifted in his seat forcing Penny's head to collide with the desk drawer underneath the top of the desk. Mrs, Smith perked up and let out a twisted smile that signified that she was boiling with righteous fury. Mrs. Smith looked down and saw ten naked toes of a woman poking out from the back side of the desk.

"I knew it!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed with rage.

Mrs. Smith reached down under the desk and grabbed Penny by the ankle and started to pull. Immediately Penny started to scream. Mrs. Smith yanked hard and slowly Penny's long naked legs were exposed, then her shapely ass, which barely made it under the backing of the desk. Then Penny's naked back finally emerged. Mrs. Smith began pulling on Penny's ponytail as soon as it was exposed. Finally, a terrified Penny was sitting in front of Mrs. Smith holding onto Mr. Smith's pants and boxers covering her crotch. An ample amount of cum was spread around her face.

"What the fuck is this Jerry! This is disgusting!" Mrs. Smith said with rage as the half-naked Mr. Smith got up from his desk.

There Penny was sitting stunned and naked on the floor, looking up at the enraged wife of the man she just blew, while she was still covered in cum.

"Honey I can explain, please forgive me!"

Penny slinked away and put on her thong, then her business suit bottoms, then her blouse, desperate to escape the situation she left her nylons, bra, and shoes on the floor as she tried to exit the room. Penny Used her business suit jacket to wipe the cum off her face, Penny had her hand on the doorknob when Mrs. Smith grabbed Penny by the hair once again.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Please let me go!" Penny exclaimed desperately.

"If you're born a Granderson, there is one thing you know! It's when you got to fight!"

"Please honey, don't do this." The half naked Mr. Smith pleaded.

"Shut up JERRY!" Mrs. Smith screamed as she pushed Penny out of the office.

***

Pete and Megan were just returning along with most of the other workers when they were greeted with Mrs. Smith pushing Penny into a cubicle, causing the cubicle to collapse.

"Oh my god!" Megan exclaimed jumping back.

Mrs. Smith was a stocky lady in her mid-forties, in her everyday life she probably seemed like your average woman, but at the moment, she looked terrifying. She raised her arms gesturing Penny to stand up and fight.

Penny looking panicked stood up and ran away, Mrs. Granderson followed her. "Come back here you coward!"

Penny in her desperation did not exit the building, but instead entered the warehouse, which was where Penny had run to. The hum of the forklifts softened the taunts of Mrs. Smith towards Penny. Megan has reminded of high school yet again. When two students would get into a fight someone would yell "Fight!" and all of the students would gather around the two fighting students. No one yelled "Fight" here, but it was the same principle. Instead of trying to stop the altercation like adults, the entire company was standing in a circle around the two women in the open center of the warehouse, where the currently absent trucks are normally parked.

Megan could see the panic in Penny's eyes as Mrs. Smith approached. Penny began to beg pathetically in a cracked voice.

"I am SO sorry...I...I didn't know."

"You didn't know what? Bitch!" Mrs. Smith said with exasperation.

"I thought you were separated, he told me you were separated!"

Mrs. Smith slapped Penny hard across the face.

"Don't lie to me! I come in the office all the fucking time, I give all the employees Christmas cards with pictures of me and my FUCKING family on them, along with YOUR BONUS!"

"I am sorry, please." Penny was met with another slap.

"I should have known, your Christmas bonus was FIVE TIMES what everyone else got! JERRY SAID YOU WERE THE GOLDEN GOOSE! QUEEN PENNY HE CALLED YOU!"

Penny lowered down and began to whimper with her hands in front of her to block the blows from the older woman.

"Get up and fight me like a woman!" Mrs. Smith gestured to Penny, who kept on cowering.

"I need to call the police, this is ridiculous." Megan felt in her pockets for her cell phone, only to remember that since moving home had let her old cell phone plan expire. Megan whispered to Pete "Can I use your phone?!"

"Oh, good idea I should be recording."

"No, to call the police, this could get ugly."

"You are not using my phone! We've all been waiting for this for a long time!" Pete whispered with giddiness in his tone.

Disgusted Megan ran off to find a phone upstairs. Pete followed although he had different intentions. The fight raged on in the warehouse.

"Get up and fight like a woman, or I'll strip you naked in front of all of your co-workers." Mrs. Smith yelled gesturing some more.

jlorthia
jlorthia
172 Followers
12