Penny's Lover and His Wife

Story Info
Penny teases her husband with a story of her lover.
4.3k words
3.86
76.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

“Have I got a story to tell you,” Penny complained as she walked into their home late at night, her hair disheveled and with the obvious look that she had been on an intense date.

John looked up from the book he had been reading. He had expected his wife to come home much later, it was not yet even midnight. Usually when she was with a new lover it wasn’t uncommon for her to take the whole night and come home the next morning. “I take it things went poorly tonight?” he asked.

“It started off just great,” she said, smiling, taking off her shoes. “But things went rapidly downhill after...” she trailed off as she began buttoning her blouse. Beneath it she wore a bright red silk bra. It was the same one she always wore when taking a new lover, so it was no surprise to John when she exposed it to him, but it still caused a stir in his groin and his cock to stiffen. He knew that this response was conditioned—he had conditioned him to it—and that made it all the more enjoyable.

“After what?” he asked when a few moments went by after he realized that she had stopped talking and he had stopped listening. He was entranced by her semi-erect nipples that were just barely outlined under the silk.

She smiled, somewhat angrily because of his inattention and the earlier events, and said, “That would be telling the end before the beginning.” She crooked a finger at him, indicating he was to get out of his chair and follow her to the bedroom. He did so eagerly, watching her from behind as she shed her plaid skirt, revealing red panties matching her bra. They were string bikinis for Penny never wore a thong, declaring that type of undergarment was for sluts only. He shapely ass was barely contained by the shimmering smooth material and John’s lust increased as he followed his wife eagerly to their bed.

She ordered him to strip and he eagerly did so, practically jumping into the bed as she watched him, wearing only her bra and panties. His wife was never hornier than when she had just fucked another man. She stood there watching him, his cock erect and ready to take her, her pussy was already wet with her own fluids and the semen of another man. She was certain John could see the wetness showing in the crotch of her silk panties, but she wanted to make him wait, to tease him simply because she could.

“You just want to fuck me, don’t you,” she teased him.

He nodded like an eager boy. “That’s right,” he agreed. “You’re all buttered up so I can just slide right it!”

“Sometimes I think the only reason I get to fuck other men is so you don’t have to do any foreplay,” she complained in a false tone.

“No,” he disagreed, shaking his head, “it’s so that I can fuck other women too.”

“Let me tell you what happened tonight, before you get to come. A little patience will do you good,” she said, leaning forward and taking his cock in hand. She knew through experience a little masturbation and some torrid talk of her adventures could keep him erect and ready for hours. He groaned in complaint, but fell back into the mattress as she slowly teased her fingers up and down his penis. It might be a while, he thought to himself, but I’ll get to fuck her used cunt tonight.

She began to tell her story. “First, Tim took me out to eat at a nice little restaurant. It was a sweet gesture, but I had already told him I really only wanted to have sex with him...”

***

After they had finished eating, she followed Tim in her car back to his place. She was usually more comfortable in a hotel room, but for a good affair she was willing to try almost anything. They had met a few years ago while taking a college course and there had been an immediate sexual connection they kept alive by constant flirting. Tim had never acted upon her constant dropped hints because he was married and noticed immediately that she, too, wore a wedding band. That didn’t stop him, however, from taking off his shoe one night at a group study session and massaging Penny’s crotch through her tight jeans while they sat at a conference table with four other students. She found it impossible to concentrate on the work being discussed, because she was far too distracted by the sensations in her pussy, feeling her own juices making her panties soggy. After the study session was over she had asked him to finish what he had started. He begged off, saying he didn’t want to betray his wife. She pressed him harder as they talked in the student union hallway, going so far as to place her hand on his package. He was erect and ready, but backed away. Penny became angered and accused him of being a cunt tease. After mumbling a quick apology he all but ran away.

The tension they had created couldn’t be denied by either and they kept in touch on a casual basis. That changed a few weeks ago. Tim wouldn't say why but now he was suddenly eager to fuck her, consequences and risks be damned. She didn’t let on her husband would know. Penny was all but certain his wife had either left him for someone else or he was alone for a week while she was out of town. To her, it didn’t matter why, she was just as eager to get in his pants as she was the first time he was teased her with a promised fuck.

“Would you like a drink?” he offered when they walked into his modest and unremarkable home.

She shook her head no. “Why bother? We already know what we’re going to be doing, right?”

“Well,” he stammered, “maybe to loose things up a little.”

She laughed. “I’m already loose enough to have sex,” she said. “Alcohol will just dull the sensations down. Let’s get naked,” she announced.

He smiled in appreciation as she began to unbutton her blouse, exposing her bright red bra. The cleavage she bared was unremarkable, firm but somewhat small breasts. The important thing to Tim was they didn’t belong to his wife. “Yeah! Let’s,” he agreed, almost over-eager, and practically tore off his shirt and pants. He stripped so quickly Penny didn’t even have time to enjoy the show that many men liked to put the first time they bedded a woman. He was naked before she had even finished unbuttoning.

“It seems you’re ready,” she said, her voice low with lust. He was a bear of a man, slightly taller than average, though shorter than her husband, but thickly built. Burly arms and shoulders, a waist that was once athletic but now beginning to show the signs of a slight gut, legs thick like the rest of him. He was of a moderate complexion, with dark, curly hair on his head, chest and, most importantly, between his legs. The thick pelt that surrounded the base of his cock was as black as night. His cock stood straight up pointing at the ceiling, it had an eager red tint with the large head beginning to purple with anticipation. His meat was thicker than her husband’s, but she knew that size, though desirable, wasn’t everything a man could offer.

“How do you want to fuck?” he asked. It was crudely put, but forgivable given his great excitement.

“In the bedroom, I think,” she said coolly. “Antics on a living room couch are fun, but tend to stain the fabric.”

“Right,” he agreed, “this way, follow me.” He trotted down a long hallway and Penny followed, admiring his taut ass. She imagined she could hear his cock slap against his belly as he quickly moved down the hall. As she entered the bedroom she finished removing her blouse and dropped it casually on the floor.

He was on her in a moment, kissing the side of her neck then quickly working down her chest and trying to pull off her bra as he bit at her soft flesh.

“Slow down,” she told him. “A lady doesn’t like to be rushed. I think you’re a little over-excited. Maybe you need a blowjob to cool down?”

“Really?” he asked, his kissing stopped as he looked up at her. He had already fallen to his knees to better reach her breasts and as he gazed upward his eyes were practically shining with lust. “My wife, uh, that is, I don’t get that too much.”

Penny chuckled at him. “You can tell me that your wife doesn’t like to give blowjobs,” she said. “I know you’re married.” She arched an eyebrow. “Ring,” she said, pointing at the band on his finger. “And you’ve told me before. It doesn’t matter to me.”

“Well, you’re married too,” he said. “Does your husband know you’re going to get fucked by another man tonight?”

Yes, Penny thought to herself, but avoided the question. “What he doesn’t know, won’t hurt him,” she said, not giving a direct answer. “I’m not worried about that, I’m worried about having a good time tonight. Now lay down on the bed,” she ordered.

He eagerly complied, throwing back the sheets and laying face up so his cock was readily accessible. It pointed at the wall behind his head. She considered him for a moment, sliding her hand down the strap of her bra, as if she were about to pull it down and expose herself to him, but then changed her mind and left it on. She tossed back her straight blond hair that was cut short enough to just barely tickle the nape of her neck, then fell to her knees on the mattress. Tim spread his legs so she could move in more easily. With no preliminaries she took his large cock head into her mouth, wrapped her right hand about the base, held herself up with her left, and proceeded to blow him.

She went down as far as she could on the first stroke, wetting the length of his cock with her saliva, then pulled back up with a strong suction. His big head slipped out of her mouth and she ran her tongue down the underside of the shaft all the way to his scrotum where she lightly held the testicles in her hand, not squeezing, just cupping, so that he would know the control she had over him. A shudder went through his body and he sighed heavily, enjoying her work.

“You’re good,” he complimented her between groans.

She didn’t respond, for her mouth was already too full of his erection. Up and down the long shaft of flesh she went, keeping him well lubricated with her saliva and working the base with her hand.

“I’m gonna come,” he announced suddenly, far before she thought he would be ready.

“What?” she mumbled, letting him fall free of her lips, but continuing to stroke her shaft. At that moment he climaxed and his spunk shot out over his chest and stomach. He sprayed her slightly on the cheek and the thick white liquid slowly dripped down her sculpted jawline. Absently she wiped it away with the back of her hand. Tim groaned in both relief and complaint. “Ah, I wanted to come in your mouth,” he said.

“Then you should have said something before you were about to finish,” she said. “I still managed to get the job done it seems.”

“Made a mess of myself,” he said looking down at the rapidly cooling semen on his torso.

She laughed at him and found some tissues on the nightstand. Tenderly she wiped up his leavings from his chest and penis. “There,” she said, dropping the used tissues into the garbage. “All clean.”

He looked at her with a satisfied smile. “You treat me well,” he sighed.

“Just part of the service that I offer all my first time lovers.”

“When do I get to put my cock inside of you?” he asked her.

“You just did,” she reminded him as she lay down next to him.

“I meant in your cunt.”

“As soon as you can get me wet enough,” she told him. “And to do that you have to start with my nipples. They have a hotline to my quim.”

“Is that so?” he asked, rolling to his side and placing a meaty hand on her tit.

“Mm-hmm,” she sighed. “When you were mauling me earlier, that’s what got me hot enough to blow you.” She inhaled sharply as he slipped the silky material down her breast and exposed her areola and nipple. Tim immediately fastened his mouth on the already erect pink disk and sucked as hard as he could. “Ooh! Gently,” she reminded him, then arched up her back so that he could reach underneath her.

Taking the hint Tim slid a hand down her back to the bra clasp, after a few moments of struggle he managed to release the hooks. She pushed him away and tossed off the bra. Her pink topped tits were soft except for the crinkled areola showing her excitement. They were smaller than his wife’s, not huge, but well formed and perfectly rounded. Penny lay back down and pulled his down to her chest. He took her left nipple between his lips and her right nipple between his strong fingers. At the same time he gently bit and pinched with equal pressure. Pinned down as she was Penny was only able to squirm uncontrollably under his ministrations. She clutched his head and cried out softly in pain and pleasure. Her breathing became labored and more intense.

“Oh, that’s good, quit fooling around!” She grabbed his hand and pushed it down to her crotch. He slipped his fingers under the elastic band of her panties and felt the curly mound of her pussy. Her full triangle of hair was already well-dampened by her excitement and he easily worked his middle finger down her slit and into her vagina. “Ohh, yes,” she sighed. “That’s it, find the clit.”

Encouraged he prodded around for a few moments, spreading her slick juices about her labia until her tiny bud of a clitoris was found.

“Yes!” she shouted as he began manipulating the kernel of nerves. “Oh, fuck! I can’t stand it any more!” Penny pushed him away, he retreated easily in surprise, and she shucked her red silk panties, flinging them to the floor. “You’ve got to put that cock in me!” She looked down and saw he was already erect, so eager was he to fuck her.

“Turn over,” he ordered her.

“What?” she asked, surprised at how he suddenly asserted himself.

“I want to fuck you from behind. I want to see your ass as I slam into you.”

She blinked, started to turn over, exposing half her ass to him, but then hesitated. “If you’re going to fuck me from behind, it’s going to be in my quim, not the ass. I only do anal with one person.”

“Who’s that?” Tim asked, not really interested.

“My husband. I have to save something for only him.”

“That nice,” Tim muttered taking no note of what she said. He carefully positioned Penny on hands and knees, her smooth ass pointed in the air. He could just barely see her dark pink labia protruding under her ass dripping in anticipation. What he didn’t tell her is that he found the amount of pubic hair she wore to be a turn-off. Fucking her from behind he could pretend that she was completely shaven, the way he liked his wife. Besides, it was his favored position. He wondered why a woman with such a large sexual appetite wouldn’t shave clean, why she left behind so much of her curly bronze hair. But all of those questions disappeared the moment his big cock head parted her slick lips and he penetrated deeply into her, all the way down until his abdomen pressed against her pearly white ass.

“Yes!” he cried in triumph as her pussy surrounded his granite hard penis, pulling wetly on his manhood.

“Ooh,” was the only response Penny could manage, concentrating on his invasion of her genitals. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard!”

Tim needed no further encouragement and quickly started thrusting in and out of her. His long cock managed to press up against her g-spot with each push into her. He would go deep into her five times fast, then back off almost all the way, leaving just his plum sized cock head inside of her, then shoot back in, making her grunt in appreciation each time. It still wasn’t enough to push her over the edge, she needed more.

Penny snaked her hand down between her legs, let her finger feel her slickness upon Tim’s erection as he pulled out, then moved back up to top of her slit. It was an easy task to find her engorged clit for it was throbbing hard, looking for more stimulation. She nestled her index and middle finger on either side of the sensitive organ preparing herself for a masturbatory onslaught. She lowered her body down so that her upper chest, neck and cheek were resting on the bed, her ass was in the air, one hand in her pussy and the other crushed between the bed and her breasts. She managed to grab hold of a nipple before she braced herself into the position. Tim clutched her hips and started thrusting with abandon, giving up all pretense of a steady, even rhythm. Penny couldn't take it any more and rapidly rubbed her fingers over her clit as John pressed against her g-spot with every thrust.

“AAHH!” she half-screamed, half-choked as her orgasm washed over her body. Her limbs went numb and tingly, her quim spasmed uncontrollably and then clamped down on Tim’s cock as the climax took hold of her flesh. That was all he needed to complete his second orgasm and he pumped his semen deep within her pussy, sending another secondary orgasm exploding through her body again. She cried out again, enjoying the release as her body took control of her senses and she lost herself to her passion. Tears of pleasure seeped out of her eyes.

Tim’s climax went on and on, he thought it would never end. Spasm after spasm electrified his muscles until he was no longer able to hold himself up and he collapsed on top of his lover, forcing her flat against the bed, pinning her down. They breathed heavily together, enjoying the sensation of skin against skin until at last Tim’s erection faded and he slipped from Penny’s pussy. He rolled off and stared up at the ceiling.

“That was great,” he breathed.

Penny opened a brilliant sapphire blue eye and looked at him with a smile. She could feel his leavings start to leak out of her vagina. “You’re bigger than my husband,” she said. “You really filled me up and hit my spot every time. I haven’t come like that in a while.”

“There’s plenty more where that came from,” he bragged, leering at her.

“Really?” she asked reaching out and holding his still flaccid dick still sticky with his come and her juices. “How long will I have to wait?”

“Not long,” he promised and made to move toward her, but then they heard a door slam from the front of the house.

“What was that?” Penny asked, puzzled but unworried. She wondered if he had something special planned for her.

“Shit,” Tim cursed under his breath. He pressed back into the mattress in a vain attempt to hide himself. A moment later a tall dark-haired woman of unremarkable features walked into the bedroom.

She didn’t seem to be the least bit surprised at finding Tim and Penny naked in the bed enjoying themselves after a vigorous sex session. She was, however, very pissed. “What the hell is going on here?” she demanded in a high, angry voice.

Penny tried to remain cool and aloof, as if the intrusion was both expected and commonplace. “We’re having sex,” she answered. “And you’re interrupting,” she accused.

“And you’re fucking my husband,” the woman screeched.

It was true she was an adulteress, Penny admitted to herself, but there was no reason for Tim’s wife to be upset with her. She hadn’t forced Tim to have sex. “Perhaps you should discuss this with your husband,” Penny said, trying to remain calm while her heart was thumping in her chest, not from the exertion she had just had in bed, but the stress the woman was making for her.

“Oh, I will all right,” the woman said. For some reason Penny suddenly remember her name was Marlene. The wife turned her attention to Tim. “What the hell are you thinking, bringing your slut back to our bed?” Tim had no response, he simply opened and closed his mouth several times, then shrugged his shoulders.

Penny ignored the silent argument between the couple, swung her legs over the side of the bed, found her clothing and started to dress. She hated to put her panties back on before cleaning herself, but there wasn’t much choice now. Marlene continued to berate her husband as Penny tried to leave the bedroom.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” she said, blocking Penny’s way.

“I’m leaving. It seems you two have some issues to work out.”

“I’d say so, after you just ruined my marriage!”

This pissed off Penny. She didn’t care what others thought about her sexual adventures with different men, but being accused of causing a problem that was in no way her fault upset her without restraint. “Listen, lady. I didn’t force your husband to have with me. He asked ME to fuck. Probably because you’re a lousy lay or don’t like sex or some other reason that I don’t care about. I didn’t ruin your marriage. It was ruined before I got in bed with him.”

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers
12