Penny's Perks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said sweetie, it's just a suggestion." Janice replied, her voice calm and soothing, doing her best to ease the tension in the atmosphere. She picked her 4000 dollar crocodile skin handbag off the floor and rummaged inside, finally pulling out a card.

"Here, this is Guido's number. He's my dance instructor. Think about it. He's a great fuck either way."

Janice handed Penny the card and got up to leave. Hanna scurried along behind her, barely acknowledging Penny as she left.

Penny watched the two ladies saunter out of the café, hips swaying side to side as these fantastically sculpted ladies turned heads on they're way out. She returned her attention back to the card Janice had given her moments earlier, reading over and over again the name and number of her dance instructor.

She felt a nausea in the pit of her stomach and a dizziness in her head. Surely Janice couldn't possible think she'd go through with something like this?

She eyed the card with numbness in her mind. Eventually she too got up to leave the café, enjoying the lusty glances as she passed the other tables, out into the Californian sunshine and off home. To think.

12