Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 07: Complicity

Story Info
Cuckold husband agrees to his cheating wife's second date.
9k words
4.49
48.1k
51
19

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,271 Followers

The buzz of excitement that followed my first Official Hotwife Date was almost tangible.

Though my affair was well over a month old, Monday evening's date had been the first time my lover and I had met with my husband's full knowledge; the first time he had fucked me with Pete's not-entirely-unreserved-but-helplessly-excited acquiescence.

After over a year of almost nightly persuasion, my husband had finally 'got what he wished for' and now his formerly-faithful wife of over twenty years was actually having sex with another man. Not just in our bedroom fantasies; not just in his overactive imagination; this time another man's erect cock was actually penetrating my body on a regular basis, making my husband a cuckold while delivering some of the best sex of my entire life.

I had confessed my adultery in bed one Sunday night in December when my previously secret affair with Tony, one of our closest family friends was nearly five weeks old. The confession had been as unplanned as the affair and had nearly cost me my marriage but, after one night in the spare room and two more somewhere I was yet to discover, my extraordinary husband had returned.

In probably the most emotional conversation of our long relationship, Pete had not only accepted that he bore some responsibility for my infidelity but that, under some conditions, he could accept it. To my amazement, my husband had told me I could continue to meet and fuck my new lover.

To borrow a phrase from my writing; I had become a Hotwife and my husband a Cuckold.

Monday had been the first time Tony and I had met under these new conditions. Pete had helped me get ready for my date and had even insisted on driving me to my assignation. Hours later, pale and trembling, he had picked me up from Tony's apartment, dishevelled, freshly-fucked and with another man's semen literally oozing into my panties.

Pete had inspected my well-used body carefully in our bedroom afterwards, his eyes wide in horrified excitement as the reality of what had happened rushed in on him. His wife of over twenty years really was having sex with another man; the evidence of infidelity on my body had been unmistakeable. Although Pete had been disappointed at the lack of bodily fluids between my thighs, my gaping red vagina had been clear proof both of my recent insemination and of the considerable disparity in girth between my two lovers' erect cocks.

Pete had then had taken me so wildly and so forcefully that, in a mix of pleasure and pain, I had enjoyed the first orgasms at his hands for nearly a year, after which my husband had added his semen to my lover's inside my body.

Later, Pete told me in no uncertain terms that the time between dropping me off and picking me up had been both the best and worst times of his life. The hours of agony had been almost unbearable; knowing I was being touched by another man's hands; that my lips were being kissed by another man's lips, that my body was being invaded by another man's cock; that another man's semen was being pumped into the place only his should ever be.

When I had joined him in the car afterwards he looked like a man who had starred into the mouth of Hell. But he had told me in bed afterwards that along with the agony of this torment had come a level of arousal he had barely glimpsed before, even during our fantasies. The sickening feeling in his belly and the steel-grey dullness of pain in his mind had been accompanied by some of the most powerful erotic images and emotions imaginable.

As he had told me in a hushed voice, the blend of agony and ecstasy had been exquisite.

I have to say that when I got back into the car after my date having just received two doses of Tony's semen and looked at my cuckolded husband's face, it was hard to see any sign of ecstasy. Evidence of agony was there in abundance; Pete had looked simply terrible; pale and ghostly. His hands were trembling on the steering wheel, he could barely speak and for a long time he couldn't bring himself to look at my face.

As we drove through the dark streets back to our home I wondered whether our marriage could ever recover from what had just occurred. But to my relief, once we were back in our bedroom and my husband had reclaimed me physically and violently, it quickly became clear that not only had the evening been an unexpected success, there would probably be more evenings like it.

So my first Official Hotwife Date had gone well. There was a lot to learn but we were still married and ready to learn our lessons together.

***

Work was really busy throughout the Tuesday but Pete and I managed to exchange a few texts as we went along. From the tone of his messages it was clear that he was having at least as much difficulty concentrating as I was. I exchanged a few messages with Tony too. Predictably he was keen to know how Pete had taken the whole thing but I didn't tell him any more than he needed for reassurance.

Though both men now in some way owned my body, only my husband owned my soul.

It felt really strange being in the normal environment of work all day, trying to appear the same outwardly when my personal life was going through such a transformation. Once or twice when I was most distracted, colleagues asked me if everything was alright. I'm sure I flushed pink every time but fortunately at my age this could be put down to the menopause. Whenever I went to the Ladies Room I looked in the mirror for signs of having become a fallen woman too but apart from the carefully concealed 'hickey' on my neck there were none.

Why I should feel more exposed having become a Hotwife than I had felt when I was having an affair is a mystery - it was with the same man after all - but that's how I was all day. It really did feel as if I had become a character in one of my stories, the big difference of course being that this time, I couldn't simply decide what the ending was going to be and make it so.

I had to live this Hotwife life for real!

When I got home that evening, Pete had bought me flowers and was cooking a meal, something that hadn't happened for a long time. Over dinner, at his insistence, we talked about my date again and again, Pete asking for more and more detail each time. For me it was exciting to re-live the evening and to know my husband really was alright about it.

Though it was clearly painful for him to hear, Pete kept asking how much bigger Tony's cock was than his, how it had felt to be stretched by it and how it made me feel now. As of that morning the answer was clear; it had been really great at the time but I was sore, my hips ached and my tummy was in some discomfort now.

He wanted to know intimate details about what Tony had done to me in bed too, what I did to him in return and in what way Tony's technique was better than his own. He asked how many times I had climaxed, how strong the orgasms had been and what I had said when I came. Had I talked dirty? What did I want to do with Tony next?

The truth was that after my first climax very early on, most of the sex was just a blur, albeit a wonderful, sensual blur in which I came several times more. In the end, I was forced to invent a few naughty stories just to get Pete off my back.

I also had to explain that I hadn't gone to bed with a tape measure under the pillow just to measure my lover's cock and report back to my husband! Perhaps all men are like this but the way Pete asked and asked was almost self-flagellation on his part; as if he wanted the pain; he wanted to hear how much better a lover Tony was and how much bigger his cock was!

If I' had thought about it, all this was quite in keeping with one of my very earliest online discoveries; that cuckolding was actually a form of masochism for the man concerned. Certainly the way my husband was behaving suggested this was right in his case but my husband's insistence on knowing everything was, if nothing else, exhausting. It was actually a relief when the phone rang and Pete, who was 'on-call' at the hospital, was summoned in.

After he had gone to work I had the house to myself; peace at last, and a little time for reflection about what had happened and of course what might happen next.

Before leaving, I had asked Pete whether, now he had tasted what it felt like to be knowingly cuckolded, he was content for the affair to continue. After a moment's thought, he had said quietly and calmly that he wasn't sure. The first date had been so harrowing that he didn't know if he could handle such intense emotions over and over again.

"Do you want it to stop now?" I asked as unemotionally as I could, remembering my promise but silently praying for the right answer.

"N... No..." he replied a little less certainly than I had hoped. "At least not yet."

"What would you like me to do?" I asked in as calm a voice as I could manage, adding hastily and truthfully, "I don't want you to be hurt."

Pete thought for a moment more.

"Maybe... maybe if you arranged just one more date," he said uncertainly. "If it doesn't get any worse..."

Frustratingly, he didn't finish the sentence and I didn't feel able to press him further.

"So shall I arrange to see him and...?" I let my sentence hang too.

"Fuck him?" Pete finished my sentence for me. "Do you want to Penny? Do you want him to fuck you again?"

"Yes I do," I replied, clearly and unambiguously. "I want him to fuck me again."

Pete took a deep breath and shivered visibly.

"Then do it," he said. "Just fucking do it!"

With those words he left the house. A moment later I heard the roar of his Porsche as it reversed out of the driveway.

I close the front door and stood still in the hallway, almost unable to believe my good fortune. Not only was I still married, if Pete could say this so soon after my first date, it could only mean that, so far at least, my extraordinary husband really was content with the adventure we were tentatively embarking upon.

With Christmas so close, I knew arranging a tryst with Tony would be difficult with all three of our kids coming home over the next few days. I knew his children were arriving soon too so I sent a text straight away to give my lover the good news and to try and find a safe date to be together.

A shiver of excitement coupled with disbelief rippled through me as I typed the message on the screen of my phone. Was I really arranging for another man to fuck me for a second time with my husband's full agreement? Surely this couldn't be real?

But real it was. While I waited for Tony's reply, I cleared the dining table, reflecting on my new status and the way my first 'Official Hotwife Date' had gone. Though there were still reservations, in truth it could hardly have gone better.

For me, as well as being sore and tired, I felt happier, sexier, more confident and more attractive than I had for years; even more than when Tony and my relationship was an affair. The fact that my husband both knew and approved made all the difference; no deceit, no fear of discovery, no risk to my marriage. Just really great sex with a gorgeous man!

But I was also a bit dazed and confused and felt caught up in the extraordinary momentum of my new life. A few short weeks ago I had been a middle-aged, sensible, outwardly ordinary research scientist and a completely faithful wife and mother.

Okay, I also wrote erotic stories about adultery but only one close female friend knew that.

One unplanned afternoon later I had become an adulteress. A few weeks after that, I had been transformed into the Hotwife of a willing cuckold husband.

It was hard to comprehend.

When I had started the ball rolling by letting Tony actually seduce and fuck me instead of jokingly declining his routine, half-hearted advances, it had been on the spur of the moment rather than the carefully planned affair I had imagined and had written about in my stories. I don't think I had really understood where it might end up and was still not quite sure how I had got to this stage so quickly but at that moment I was happy to be there. What was much more important; my husband Pete seemed happy too so that would appear to be satisfactory all round.

Once the table was clear, I unloaded my clothes from the washing machine and hung them to dry. I didn't notice it at the time but my semen-stained panties were nowhere to be found.

***

Later that evening, Tony texted back. I was in the kitchen and grabbed my phone with almost childish excitement, reading his surprisingly long message word by word. Much of what he said was too embarrassing to write even in this story and made me blush despite being alone in the house but the gist of the message was clear; he would really love to see me again.

The problem was that his kids were coming home earlier than I had expected so the only safe time to meet was on Thursday night. This was only two days away and would have meant having two dates with him in one week - our first week too. This was much more than Pete and I had agreed. I told Tony I'd get back to him after I'd talked to Pete.

I called my husband's mobile and told him what Tony had said. Pete was in his car on his way home. There was a long silence which worried me.

"Are you okay Pete?" I asked anxiously.

"Y...Yes," he replied uncertainly.

"Do you want me to tell him I can't go? Have you had second thoughts?"

"N... No," he said quietly. "It's just a bit sooner than I had expected. I thought with Christmas coming..."

"That there'd be a bit of a break to get used to the idea?"

"Yes I suppose so."

"I could tell him we'll have to wait until after the kids go back," I said, hoping that wasn't his plan.

There was an even longer pause before Pete's voice returned.

"You're sure you're not in love with him, Penn?" he asked. "You're sure it's just sex?"

This time it was my turn to pause. When I spoke the words of my online friends were in my head; be direct, be clear, and don't leave any room for doubt.

"I'm sure, Pete. It's just sex. I just want him to fuck me and make me cum. I don't want him to marry me."

I'm sure I heard a sharp intake of breath. My heart thumped in my chest as I waited for his reply.

"Okay Penn. Do it! Go and see him."

"You're sure?" I asked.

Pete laughed hollowly.

"Of course I'm not sure Penny! How could I be sure? My wife's going to be fucked by another man. You're going to have another man's thick cock stuck inside you again. He's probably going to make you cum when I can't; he'll probably even cum inside you. How can I be sure about that?"

"But..." I began.

"I am sure we need to do it though," he interrupted. "It was agony last time; sheer unadulterated agony but if it's what you need, it's what I need too. Fix it up and fuck him before I come to my senses and change my mind."

My husband is simply wonderful!

When I called Tony and told him what Pete had said, he was thrilled too but said we would have to make do with a takeaway and watch a movie as he would have no time to cook.

This was fine by me as far as it went but I hoped he had other, more physical plans for me as well as food!

So as I lay in bed later that night next to my cuckolded husband, my body still aching from the night before, it looked like I was to have my second 'Official Hotwife Date' in only two days' time. My tummy bubbled with excitement and anticipation as I remembered what it had felt like being in bed with my lover barely twenty-four hours ago.

I chuckled as I thought about my 'vampire bite' hickey too and hoped it would have faded by then. Given what I expected us to be doing, there would be no way of hiding it from Tony.

Things were starting to gather a momentum of their own. Surely a confident, professional woman my age with grown-up children shouldn't feel this way! I should be out lunching with friends or shopping, talking property prices, flower arranging or visiting garden centres, not aching from too much sex, trying to hide love bites and looking forward to cheating on my husband yet again!

And yet it made me feel so good, so young, so attractive, so... exciting!

What on earth had I started and where on earth would it lead?

***

Wednesday was the third day of Pete and my new 'lifestyle' and had been very close to a normal day; close enough for me to feel relatively content if it became the norm from then on. Although he still needed to ask questions about my date, I could tell from the reduction in tension between us that Pete had either come to terms with it or at least was very close to that state of mind. He was still very attentive but not ostentatiously so; he just made the tea more often and tidied the house better, especially after meals.

I felt much more relaxed too though I did spend half an hour in the evening going through my knicker-drawer and throwing out all the panties I found that were too big, too old or not sexy enough for what I imagined a new Hotwife would need. Several of my older, less sexy bras hit the bin too so I had put together an urgent shopping list to prevent me having to go out 'commando'.

I still couldn't find my new black and semen-stained panties from Monday night's date. I knew I had worn them home but they had completely vanished.

My next date was only twenty-four hours away and I was still a little sore from the last one. To my disappointment, my hickey was still clearly visible on my neck so I had planned to talk to Pete when he came home from work about the problems with marking me.

Thanks to school discos in my youth, I was familiar with love bites and to be honest in other circumstances might even have found one quite an erotic souvenir. This however was a proper bite that had actually broken the skin in one place and most certainly did not belong on the neck of a woman my age. I hoped my online friend Richard was right and that Tony wouldn't mind.

I had gone to the gym after work that evening wearing a hooded top to hide my shameful mark. As I was on my way out through the cafe bar I had bumped into Tony's estranged wife Julie. As usual she was on her way into the gym for yet more exercise. Also as usual she looked stunning for her age.

Getting fucked regularly by a man twenty years her junior seemed to be making Julie look younger and prettier rather. My own sexual athletics were making me feel older and exhausted. Life was unfair, I thought rather bitterly.

As we settled into our seats with our coffees, I remembered that, during some recent pillow talk, Tony had told me that his cheating wife had been making tentative overtures about getting back together. Her timing was ridiculously perfect of course, asking for a rapprochement precisely when Tony had found himself a regular bed-partner in me.

He had told her that he wasn't interested; that she had hurt him too much and was still flaunting her infidelity but of course, you never know. Perhaps all was not rosy in the land of the cradle-snatchers; perhaps she was having difficulty living with a boy who was twenty years younger than she was, I wondered maliciously.

I was surprised how easy I found it to talk to her while in the midst of an affair with her estranged husband. It might have been because I knew what she was still up to herself but even so, I would never have guessed I could have been so calm in the circumstances.

But then there were a lot of things I hadn't thought myself capable of, weren't there?

Julie was still outwardly full of bravado over her young lover but after a while she confirmed what Tony had told me; that she would really like to get back together with him and for him to move back into the family home. Reading between the lines, it appeared that even the greatest of sex could only take a girl's mind off immature male behaviour and untidiness for so long.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,271 Followers