Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 09: New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Pete returned to the bedroom I was almost ready. He stared at me open-mouthed.

"Penny. You look... amazing!" he gasped.

I positively glowed with pleasure at this obviously genuine compliment.

"You're pretty fit yourself," I said in return.

That was certainly true. Dissatisfaction with my handsome husband's appearance had played no part at all in my cheating on him. As usual, Pete looked gorgeous; slim, athletic, sexy and for a moment I felt surprised it was me and not him that had been the first to stray from the life monogamous.

As I took his arm and he escorted me proudly to our taxi I briefly wondered if I would have been able to live as easily with an unfaithful husband as he could live with an unfaithful wife.

It's unfair and unreasonable I know, but right then I didn't want to ever have to find out.

***

I'm pleased to say that the whole New Year Event was great. The food was good, the music great and the company simply first class.

Our friends are always good fun to be with and there was quite a lot of flirting going on all night. I was very pleased about this, partly because flirting always makes me feel attractive but also because I kept asking myself what they would all say if they knew how my life had changed; if they knew what we were really up to behind closed doors.

The only drawback was my dress. It might have been the occasion, it might have been the increased awareness and sensitivity 'down there' that my newly shaven pussy was bringing; it might have been that the dress kept riding up my thighs or even that it was simply too short but for the hour before we sat down to eat I kept having to tug it down my legs to keep my tights and knickers concealed.

This made me feel very uncomfortable but kept my husband amused.

My bracelet with its hidden meaning was a success again and kept jangling all evening. The secret it contained made me feel sexy and mysterious; from time to time Pete and I would exchange glances and share conspiratorial smiles. Several of my friends noticed it on my wrist. Most thought it looked a bit bare and would look a lot better with more charms!

It took all my self-control not to giggle as I told them I was working on that!

Even before my infidelities began, Pete had always liked watching me flirt with other men but of course there was a much greater 'edge' to it that night. I found it fun too but this time, as I exchanged light-hearted, semi-innocent banter with our male friends, I found myself wondering which of them actually did want to bed me for real and which were just playing the game.

And of course, I asked myself which, if any of the men I would consider allowing to take me to bed me. I was sure that my husband was having the same thoughts if the expression on his handsome face was any guide.

To my relief and to their considerable credit, the possibly disastrous problem of my husband and my lover meeting passed without incident. Tony wasn't sitting on our table which helped ease us into the potential minefield, but in fact once again both men behaved impeccably by making sure they never came close to each other.

In other circumstances it might have been amusing to watch the way in which the two men moved around the tables and the room, taking different routes to the bar and ensuring they were never at the same end of the dance floor. Although their avoidance measures seemed mutual, I did think Tony was taking extra care to keep out of Pete's way.

Not wanting to make life any more difficult, I had avoided having any more than the lightest and shortest of conversations with my lover in public and up to ten-thirty hadn't danced with him at all, even in a group. I was feeling relieved that nothing untoward had happened and was celebrating that relief with a fifth glass of champagne before taking my place on the dance floor again when I heard a familiar voice close by.

"You are allowed to dance with him, Penn," my husband whispered, sidling up to me and nodding towards Tony on the dance floor.

"I thought it would be better not to," I replied. "I don't want to start any gossip."

"The gossip's already started," he told me. "Sally and Claire have both asked me what's wrong and wondered if the two of you fallen out?"

"Oh God! I hadn't thought of that."

"Think about it now, Penn. We've have been close friends with them for so long, if these two busybodies think we've had a fall-out they won't stop ferreting until they've found a reason. And we sure and Hell don't want that, do we?"

"So what can we do?"

"Dance with him Penny!" Pete's voice was exasperated. "Just dance with him like you used to. Make sure you don't get over-friendly and give it all away but avoiding him like this is asking for trouble."

"What about you? You're avoiding him too."

"That's not the same. Everyone knows that at a do like this Tony will be with the girls not hanging round the bar with the rest of us. Besides everyone's looking at you tonight, not me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean everyone - male and female - can't keep their eyes off you; that dress is so short and so tight. You look amazing!"

"It's not too short is it?" I asked in horror.

"It's perfect and you look perfect," he replied. "Now go and dance with him before someone starts a rumour."

"You're sure you don't mind?"

"For God's sake, Penny. Dance!"

I made my way back to the dance floor and began gyrating with my girlfriends at the edge of the floor before gradually and, I hoped, inconspicuously moving through the crowd towards where Tony was dancing with a small group of our mutual friends, mostly female.

The look of sheer pleasure on his face when I joined the group was heart and vulva-warming. A song or two later he and I had separated from the group and were dancing together in the furthest, least visible corner of the floor.

"I've missed you, Penny," he said in a soft a voice as the loud music would allow.

"It's only two days since we last..." I began then stopped.

"I know," he grinned. "My bed still smells of you and I can still taste you."

There was something unhygienic about this but it certainly turned me on as we danced.

"Couldn't we slip away for a while?" he continued a few minutes later.

"It's too risky," I said though I would have loved to feel him inside me again. "And what would Pete do?"

"You're right," he agreed, pulling a disappointed face.

For the next half hour I danced with Tony as my husband had insisted and as I desperately wanted, getting hotter both outside and inside as our bodies 'accidentally' brushed up against each other. It was not how a married woman should have with danced in public with another man but the floor was so crowded I don't think anyone noticed. At least I hoped they hadn't.

Half an hour before midnight Tony and I even enjoyed a slow dance in the furthest corner of the floor, our bodies pressed close together in full public view. The public wasn't interested but it was still irresponsibly risky, rubbing together surrounded by our friends. It felt wonderful being in the strong arms of my tall, dominant lover. I closed my eyes and leaned against his chest as memories of all we had done over the last two months passed through my mind. As his hands risked a brief journey to my buttocks and he pressed my body against his I could clearly feel his short, thick erection pressing against my tummy.

The memory of what that organ had done to me and still could do filled my rather tipsy mind. I could feel myself lubricating freely despite being surrounded by revellers and it was with the greatest of reluctance that I eventually parted from him with a discreet peck on the cheek and returned to our table where my husband and friends were waiting.

As I approached, Pete broke off from the small group he was talking with, poured a long glass of water and greeted me with it. The heat in the room was stifling; I thanked him and took a long sip.

"Was that better?" I asked with a smile, nodding to the dance floor. "No-one will think we've fallen out now."

Pete grinned.

"That's certainly true."

We stood and watched the dancing for a few minutes, me sipping my water, Pete with a glass of red wine.

"Do you two need some private time?"

His voice was low and calm. I turned towards him, wondering if I had mis-heard with all the noise.

"Sorry?" I said, leaning closer towards my husband.

Pete inclined his head, nodded in the general direction Tony had gone and whispered in my ear.

"It's nearly midnight. Once we've all heard the chimes, I'm going to have a drink in the bar. Our taxi is due at one o'clock. If you're very, very discreet, I don't need to see you until then."

"Are you serious?" I asked, amazed.

"Don't you want to?" he asked.

I thought for a moment though the answer was obvious.

"It would be very nice, but only if you're really sure," I told him, almost unable to believe the conversation that was taking place. "I don't know where we could go though."

"That's your problem," Pete smiled. "Just make sure you're discreet and don't take too long!"

"When should we go!? Now?"

"Not now. Wait until straight after midnight. There'll be so much chaos no-one will notice you're both missing; we'll all be kissing strangers and shaking hands".

My tummy filled with butterflies.

"And you're sure you really wouldn't mind?" I asked, double-checking through disbelief.

"Let's start the year as we mean to go on," he said ruefully. "I thought it might happen. I'm ready for it."

"Do you think he'll want to?"

Pete just gave me a don't-be-so-stupid look.

"You're amazing," I told him honestly. "We'll be discreet, I promise."

"I know you will," Pete told me. "But you've got to be back by one."

"I could get a taxi," I said quietly.

"No, I'll wait here for you," he replied. "You can't risk staying out all night. You might meet our errant daughter sneaking back home for breakfast, still drunk. That would be hard to explain."

"Okay," I agreed readily.

"Usual rules?"

He was referring of course to the conditions we had agreed when Pete had first found out about my infidelity and had accepted its continuing; that I should return home without cleaning myself up, must give him as much access to my used body as he wanted and must answer honestly any question he asked, however detailed and personal it might be.

"Of course," I agreed. "Pete?"

"Yes?"

"You're amazing. I love you so much."

He smiled and turned away, leaving me stunned and in disbelief but very aroused.

I returned to the dance floor and our friends where, a short while later the band began the musical run-up to midnight. A short while after that the broadcast chimes of Big Ben rang through the room followed by and the traditional opening bars of Auld Lang Syne and some of the worst, most out-of-tune singing the country has ever known.

I kissed and hugged both friends and strangers, wishing the world Good Luck. I'm sure that several of our other male friends groped my easily-accessible bottom when we were all kissing but I didn't object; it made me feel sexy and alive rather than affronted. Knowing my husband was watching all this happen made me feel really naughty too but I made sure I did nothing to embarrass him.

Pete was still watching surreptitiously as Tony approached for his Good Luck Grope. As our mouths approached each other and his hands fell to my buttocks I whispered Pete's proposition in his ear. The way Tony's fingers dug into my bottom gave me all the answer I needed.

"Where could we go?" I whispered. He thought for a moment.

"My friends have a room. They're staying over. Maybe I can get the key for a while."

"You won't tell them why?" I asked horrified.

"Of course not. I'll tell them I'm drunk and need a lie down."

"What if they walk in on us?"

"No chance of that. They'll be dancing and drinking till dawn! Wait there!"

Tony disappeared into the melee for a couple of minutes then returned from a different direction, patting his hip pocket.

"Success!" he grinned. "I can't wait. Come on!"

"You go first. I'll come soon," I whispered, knowing we couldn't be seen leaving together.

"You're sure Pete's okay about it?" he asked as if unable to believe his New Year luck had already started.

"It was his idea," I assured him. "Go quickly before anyone notices!"

He began to leave.

"Tony!" I hissed anxiously.

He turned back to me, his face a picture of childish excitement.

"What?"

"The room number perhaps?" I smiled indulgently.

Tony hit himself on the forehead with his palm and told me then, with extraordinary speed he melted into the crowd and disappeared.

I went back to our abandoned table and located my champagne glass. It was empty but a quick glance around the party-popper-covered devastation revealed a quarter-full bottle that was still fairly cold. I emptied the bottle into my glass and downed half of it in one long draught.

Two minutes later I sidled out of the room through the quietest door and walked as casually as I could through the hotel's brightly lit corridors towards the bedrooms. My chest felt tight, my heart was thumping and my knees felt weak. I had to pass through reception to do so and to my horror had to smile and nod to a couple of acquaintances who were putting on their coats.

It felt as if the eyes of the world were upon me; as if I had the word 'adulterer' on my forehead; as if everyone knew where I was going and why. I had to steel myself, saying over and over in my mind that it was nonsense but to my shame this only added to the thrill. By the time the lift had reached the right floor, my knees were even weaker and my pulse was racing.

God alone knew what state my knickers were in!

For a moment I stood outside the door, double-checking it was the right room. It stood slightly ajar; a glow spilling through the crack to invite me in. I should have had second thoughts as I stood on the threshold of committing adultery yet another time; I should have had the traditional battle between good and evil going on inside my head but right then, the overwhelming impact on my mind was coming from between my thighs.

I knocked on the door, pushed it slowly open and stepped inside to where a tall, strong male body was waiting in the semi-darkness.

I had barely passed into the room before a wave of pure, unconstrained lust overwhelmed me and I simply fell on Tony, pinning his astonished body to the wall. Our mouths collided hard and passionately, lips apart, tongues entwined, deep in each other's throats. My hands were on his body; on his face, in his hair, on his bulging groin.

Once he had recovered from the shock of my assault, Tony responded in kind. His hands were on my waist, on my back, on my buttocks as we kissed frantically, our tongues writhing around each other until a small stream of saliva began to drip down my chin. Then his hands were on my tiny boobs, crushing them cruelly through my dress and bra.

It hurt so much; I loved it even more!

My hand massaged his bulge, my hand, pressed between our bodies fumbling with his belt. I felt my dress being raised and instinctively lifted my right leg then looped it around Tony's left, making room for his probing, exploring fingers. In an instant, his hand was on my vulva, fingering me through my tights and knickers.

I moaned into his mouth, thrusting my tongue as deep as I could between his lips; he sucked on it. I felt his fingers slipping inside the elastic of my waistband and diving deep inside my tights to grab my buttocks. His strong hands were on my bony cheeks, squeezing them, forcing my vulva hard against his hips.

His grip was rough; it hurt too but again, I loved it.

Our mouths still sealed together, his hands tore at my tights, ripping the delicate nylon with ease, exposing my new black panties. His fingers slipped under the elastic front, sliding down my belly and between my thighs to cup my vulva...

He froze!

"Jesus Penny! You've shaved!" he gasped in astonishment

"That's right; I've got a real pussy now," I hissed, panting a little, not wanting the momentum to slow. "Like it, Lover Boy?"

"Do I like it? Christ Penny! It's the most erotic thing you've done!"

"What does it feel like?"

"Hot! Smooth and hot! And wet!"

"So what are you going to do with it?" I hissed again.

"I'm going to lick it, Penny!"

"You're going to what?"

"I'm going to lick your bald pussy, Mrs. Penny Barker!"

"Then stop talking for Christ's sake!" I growled. "And get on with it. Lick my new pussy! Lick it hard!"

Tony's fingers worked on my vulva with an energy and passion unlike anything they had done before. My newly-shaved, highly sensitive skin felt every microscopic undulation in his fingertips as they worked their way over every millimetre of my bared flesh.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

I moaned into his neck, clinging to him for balance as I trembled and shook. My right leg still raised, my left knee went weak as Tony's fingers finally entered the moist mess of my slit and worked their way along the folds of flesh within.

My vulva must have been gushing if the heat that emanated from my groin was to be believed. Everything felt different; every sensation heightened by the newness and lewdness of my bare pussy. Tony's fingers entered my vagina, twisting left and right, driving into my loose cavern with force. Another finger joined the first, then to my amazement another, stretching me painfully, more tightly than I had ever felt before.

My knees trembled uncontrollably for a second then gave way. I collapsed against him, feeling his strong body against mine, some of my weight taken by the strong hand in my pussy, my boobs tight against his chest. A moment later my vagina had been deserted, his arms were beneath my legs and I was being carried bodily towards the bed.

The mattress was soft under my back, bouncing as Tony straddled my body, dragging my too-short dress upwards until it was jammed under my armpits. His hands tore at my tights, the remaining strands of nylon parting easily, their unsecured legs sliding down mine until they bunched at my knees.

He grabbed at my black panties; the damaged elastic yielded even more. A moment later they were away, God knew where and Tony's handsome, lust-filled face was plunging down between my thighs.

"Ooooohhhh!"

My whole body convulsed as his tongue touched the electrified flesh of my newly-shaven vulva.

"Jesus!"

I shook with heightened pleasure, my thighs closing on the sides of his head. He lashed out with his tongue a second, then a third time.

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

Though not in Pete's class, the tonguing Tony gave my freshly shaved pussy was simply sublime. Within seconds my whole body was rocking with climax after climax, all small but gathering strength with each cunnilingual assault. My fingers grabbed his hair, first pushing his mouth away from the source of almost unbelievable delight then pulling him hard against my mound again, desperate for it not to end.

I felt his hands slipping under my buttocks, raising my hips to give him easier access. My legs fell even wider apart as if trying to draw him bodily into my most private place. Again and again his tongue lashed my slit, from its base to my hooded clitoris.

I could hear the wet, sloppy sounds emanating from between my thighs as my juices flowed freely onto and into his mouth. Tony's technique was sound; the ripples of climax quickly became waves and I heard myself moaning loudly. His tongue entered my vagina over and over again, fucking me while his fingers played with my cheeks and, to my surprise, with the cleft between.

As Tony's chin massaged my perineum I felt the tip of one of his fingers working its way up into my anus. Drunk and on heat, it still shocked me; though I had read a lot about it, neither tony nor Pete never played in those regions of my body so it took me by surprise.