Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 17: Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did any of us know as I thrashed wildly beneath my lover, his huge, erect cock spurting semen against my pulsating cervix for the umpteenth time, that my professed wish was about to come true.

"I'm not sure I can tonight..." I began, desperately searching for some way out.

"My shift ends at ten," he persisted. "I'm locking up tonight. I'll be the only one here. From what Darren said, we have a lot in common. We could have a drink here or there's a nice pub we could go to, not far from where I live. I think you know it already."

"My... my husband's expecting me."

I was lying and very unconvincingly; Pete would be away that night and the following one. The rest of the evening was entirely my own.

"That's a pity. I thought you and I might get on really well. Husbands eh?"

Will countered with just the slightest hint of menace, stressing the word 'husband' strongly. He looked very disappointed but again his voice was so calm and sweet that the hidden threat -- if it was there at all - was almost unnoticeable.

"Why don't I go and see him then come back?" I suggested, my heart thumping in my chest.

"Good idea," Will replied with an almost childish beam of pleasure. "If you come back around five past ten, no-one will see you. We could go to the pub afterwards."

After what? I wondered, but there was no way of asking.

What on earth could I do? There was no mistaking the unspoken threat in all Will had said no matter how soft and friendly his words. The boy was in a position to ruin my reputation, my social standing and possibly my marriage. If it ever got out that I was pregnant, he would be perfectly placed to reveal who the father was too.

There was no way I could simply ignore the danger. I had to find out what it was he wanted.

"I... I'll be here," I replied, my voice so low it was almost inaudible.

"See you later. You look great by the way," he said cheerfully as he continued on his way. "Really great!"

I felt faint and reached out to the wall for support, my head spinning as I tried to take stock of my car-crash of a life.

A few short months ago I had been a normal, professional PhD scientist and happily married mother of three grown up children.

Since then, and with a momentum I found hard to believe, I had been seduced, fucked, adulterous, exposed, abandoned, dumped, fucked again, cheated on, knocked up, mistrusted by the man I loved and was now trapped by a boy with God knows what intention in mind.

Would the nightmare ever end?