Penny's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny got her wish: she got to taste two different kinds of cum at once- it was the best double-prize she ever had!

After cleaning up, the three co-workers quietly locked up the restaurant and walked to their cars, saying nothing to each other about the night's adventure. There was a calm sense of satisfaction in the air. "Sweet dreams boys!" Penny finally chimed as she climbed into her car, still tasting both brothers in her mouth she closed her car door and drove off.

None of them ever spoke about that night to each other, but a couple weeks later, Jake had brought his girlfriend and her family into the restaurant for dinner. It was a large party, so of course they sat in room number four- the same room where Penny and the two brothers had shared such dirty fun together! Penny had since cleaned and served on that table many times, but she still couldn't help but giggle to herself every time she entered that room, especially now as she kneeled before Jake, his girlfriend, and her family.

"Are you all ready to order? How may I please you tonight?" Penny smiled as she gave Jake a naughty wink.

12