Penny's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We paid for a cab ride home thinking it would be safer. Back in the camper Mike seemed impatient. It wasn't so much anger about the two of us double teaming a stranger, but Mike was wanting fucked.

I took care of him on the couch while Cindy watched. Looks between us were confirming that we shouldn't settle for average any more. The night of dancing with other men and our slutty behavior helped Mike store up a good supply of sperm. I got pretty well drenched before Cindy took Mike off to bed.

The sounds from the back told me they were fucking each other hard, with Cindy probably searching for that extra inch or two. I dozed off naked and full of cum under the blanket. I heard Mike and my daughter fuck later in the night, but he didn't bother me.

Cindy made breakfast again. The campground had deluxe showers. We could have had one for each, but opted to share. We talked about cock while we soaped up and rinsed. Cindy giggled while stating that maybe size did matter.

One more night in Las Vegas. In the afternoon we bought another dress. This time with the idea of showing off and accessibility.

"God, I'd like to fuck another man before we leave. Mike would be pissed." Cindy rambled about her thoughts.

"No. Mike's a pervert. Didn't you notice how hard he fucked us after knowing another man had been between our legs? He might bark, but there is no bite. Your question is do you want one that barks, but let's you fuck around or would you rather go for a big cock and not have to go home to a smaller one?"

Cindy was sort of heeding my words. You could see the wheels turning after she had gotten something to probe her a couple of inches deeper. The night was going to be all about us while Mike sat on the sidelines and watched.

Almost every move I made showed some tit and with a little more effort my ass checks and even a bit of pussy. Our dirty dancing had become filthy obscene dancing as we danced with various strangers while getting groped, grabbed, and fingered all the time remaining within five feet of each other. Every time we'd take a break men would by us drinks we'd barely tasted while getting felt up. One man reached under me from behind and got me off with three very talented fingers.

Noting Cindy's position across the tall table from me the man behind her had to have his cock in her twat. As we stepped away cum ran from her pussy and splattered onto the floor. Not to be out done on a later break I told a cute guy to get his cock out as I settled over his lap. He fucked me while it appeared I bounced to the beat of the music. Five minutes I had his cum in me and let it flow all over his pants and it leaked between his softening cock and my freshly fucked married cunt.

God, but you have to love Las Vegas. I felt no guilt being raunchy with my daughter. Cindy was looking for a bigger cock although the one pulled out of her earlier looked to be nice size to me. We both felt like some kind of fucking sex goddesses. I'd be back home with my Mormon husband in time for church Sunday in our very small southern Utah town. Cindy had some thinking to do.

Then we met the right two men without even realizing it. We each danced with both. My first ran his hand right between my legs and against my cunt. Cindy got the same treatment. His buddy went more for my tits. My daughter gave each other "the look" and suggested we step outside the club for some air. Mike moved to watch us from a window.

The men introduced themselves. We had found a couple of conventioneers that were headed home the next day. Both looked mid-fifties, both cute with nice smiles. Cindy was doing crotch checks.

"It's hard to figure you two out. Are you mother and daughter?"

"Yes, we are." Cindy looked more age fifteen with the eagerness on her face.

"What brings you here?"

"Let's just say we believe in what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Mother and daughter were soon deep kissing our men and wiggling our charms against their bodies. Cindy had fingers in her slit while I was getting fondled all over. Someone walked by and shouted, "Get a room."

"Good idea." Cindy smirked. Looking up at her man she asked. "Do you have a room?"

"Right across the street."

Mike watched us walk arms around waists to Treasurer Island. I swear Cindy tried to fuck her guy in the elevator. We were more than eager. We badly wanted cock and sperm in out cunts. In the room it was strip and fuck. I was getting eight inches pumped up into me. It looked and sounded like my sweet little daughter was getting ten inches for herself.

The cum in me felt great. Cindy was on the her guy's lap, still kissing his mouth with cum running out of her and down his leg. Twenty minutes later we were fucking the other guy.

Damn. This should do it for Cindy. The end of Mike. The guy now in me was huge. She couldn't walk away from experiencing cock like this guy, if she could walk at all. Another load and I was thinking of spending the night. Neither stranger suspected they were fucking a Mormon wife.

I dropped a hint about being there in the morning. Cindy's head snapped towards me when she realized what I said. Mr. Ten Inch was about to fuck her again. The guys were not believing their luck. Cindy caused their jaws to drop ...

"I have to call my boyfriend and tell him to go on without me."

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, he's downstairs expecting us not to be up here very long."

"And, he knows you are fucking two strangers?"

"We aren't strangers are we?" Cindy teased.

"How about you?"

"Married." I showed my rings on the oft chance they hadn't noticed.

"The boyfriend then, this is okay?"

"Well, he's not stupid about why we are up here with you, but her never should have fucked my Mom. All's fair now. You know, love and war, all that."

The ten inches went inside Cindy, no longer a girl with a tight pussy. Her wetness let him go full depth. After adjust to the length where she wanted it she had something else to say.

"With make up sex my boyfriend would have to be here. This is break up sex. So much better than the make up kind."

I had cum and been cum in again. Cindy had orgasmed a couple of times when she picked up her phone with Mr. Ten Inch still fucking her. It was all she could do to remember what to say let alone getting the words correct when Mike answered in the lobby.

"Hey, Babe. Mom and I are spending the night. These guys are hung and full of cum." Cindy had to giggle.

"Why don't you go back to the motor home, you know, get some sleep, jack off, what ever works for you."

The noises of her getting fucked hard must have left Mike sick at this stomach.

"I don't know. Let me ask. Hey, when is your flight?"

"One o'clock in the afternoon." Both answered at once.

"Hear that? We'll see you about noon. You can take us out to a nice lunch."

"No, don't worry. We'll get a ride if we have to suck a cock to avoid cab fare."

Cindy's laugh was downright cruel.

The guys dropped us off at the mobile home park before turning in their rental car. We looked really well fucked. Mike's uncle had arrived with his wife. They were sitting on the porch, mouth agape upon seeing our condition.

"This is my girlfriend and her Mom."

After polite words Cindy and I walked over to the showers. Naked in the shower my daughter and I laughed as we pussy farted cum from out cunts.

By three o'clock we were in the rental car headed out of Vegas. When Mike dropped me off at home Cindy got her overnight bag and waved goodbye to Mike and stayed at my house with me. Jim was glad to see his daughter home and getting along well with her mother. Sunday morning we were back in church with Jim and all the other good Mormons in our community.

I put Vegas behind me. Not behind me. I separated it from my life with my husband. There wasn't guilt this time. I didn't feel bad I has cheated on the stodgy mother fucker.

Cindy had the problems. Mike was over with and done. My daughter wanted fucked. Not anything even near average. We discussed how eight inches might be a minimum for her. She went online for dating. Always hinting she was looking for guys well hung. Almost to the point of saying such before going out with anyone.

After a couple of dates with one man she brought him home. Jim ate dinner with us and ran off to do something at the church. Cindy fucked the guy in her room. I put on a gown with no bra that would let my tits move around hoping to be enough of a flirt to catch my daughter's boyfriend's attention. I had his attention enough that I could feel his eyes follow my ass when I walked into the kitchen.

"Your Mom is pretty hot."

Instead of being pissed Cindy just smiled at him.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

What a horrible third date scenario for the young man. No answer.

"You do want to fuck her, don't you? Let me ask her."

I could hear the conversation from where I was. I came back into the room, nipples obviously aroused.

"Hey, Mom. Caleb says he want to fuck you."

I smiled at him. It was fun to watch him try to stare and not look at the same time.

"Okay."

"Okay, what??" Caleb sounded like he was swallowing his tongue.

"Okay, you can fuck me."

"I swayed my ass towards the master bedroom."

"Well, get up. Go fuck her."

Cindy was urging her boyfriend to fuck her mother. Not your everyday dating pattern. My old man would rather be at the church. My daughter was willing to share. I was going to fuck the young man while she made sure her Dad didn't walk in on us.

She had made a good choice in a man. Buried deep in my hairy snatch he wasn't that "perfect ten" but it had to be at least nine. My cunt tightened up around him. I guess the idea of how wicked him fucking me was why he gave me a nice load in about ten minutes. Plenty of orgasm time and a real messy pussy.

When he left Jim was still at church and I was full of cum.

"What do you think, Mom. Good husband material or just a good fuck?"

"Certainly a good fuck? Giving up so soon?"

"Finding another inch or so would be nice, but I don't want to go black to do it like Mike's wife did. I'm not looking for a Queen of Spades tattoo. Have you always cheated on Dad?"

"No, Honey. It started with Mike. My hormones went a little crazy."

"Mike and Lisa are getting back together."

"Really. Black cock too much for her or did she miss fucking him in the ass with a strap-on?"

"Probably both. I feel so stupid falling for him and with her in on it. That was really a disaster waiting to happen."

"I'm just glad you saw the problems and moved on."

"Speaking of moving on. I'm first dating a new guy Friday night. Should I try him out and bring him home for your approval?"

The couple of months went by like that. Cindy finally met her dream ten incher and started hinting at marriage. He was a perfect fit for her, and me, too. His marriage would come with a bonus package.

My husband, Jim, stumbled through life throwing his life at the church while I was throwing myself under our daughter's boyfriends. All mothers and daughters should be so lucky.

Then I got to wondering how my husband could be so stupid. What was it about the church that distracted him from his wife? My curiosity set me out to check. Driving by the church I could see it was locked up and dark. Checking the streets and then the alleyways I found Jim's car parked behind the old abandoned movie theater.

There were some rumors that the widow Hawkins might be fucking someone. Her husband had been killed in a car crash two years earlier. I had been to her house when Jim had done some errands and minor repairs. Shit, some Sundays she sat next to me at church.

I drove my car home and jogged back to where Jim had parked. Not sure I was right I crept two blocks and into her back yard. The damage from her cat swatting the slatted blind gave me a spot to spy. I had a good view of someone's ass between her legs pumping up and down. Being already started they lasted another twenty minutes with her making all the noise until I heard the man grunt a load of seed into her.

When they untangled and the man sat up I could see it was Jim. Well, good for the Widow Hawkins. If she was happy with his five inch dick I was just as happy not to be bothered with it. If she had not distracted his affection I would not have ever cheated on him. Did I owe her a big favor? You bet!

Now there was no trace of guilt in me. We were on a level playing field and the game was Mormon Roulette.

Thanks, Widow Hawkins. You have not idea what you have done for me.

I couldn't wait to tell Cindy about her father ... and to fuck her next boyfriend.

*****************************

Copyright 2016. No reuse with out written permission of the writer.

12