Penny's Surprise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chester had everything on tape. I said "Chester, make me a copy of that tape please, I have plans for it and Matt. He told me it would be ready in a few hours. That I could pick it up at his office, or he could bring it back tomorrow when he came back. I told him I would pick it up at lunchtime when I will be going back to his bookstore to entertain his clients. The boys dressed and I kissed them all to remind them what they will be getting tomorrow night. They left and I untied Mats legs. As he moved them sperm was coming out of his asshole. I undid the mask and pulled it off. Mat looked at me I slowly bent down and we kissed, his mouth smelled of men’s sperm, my mouth was hot as hell. I broke the kiss and said. "Well Mathew, I trust you now know your place in this relationship. You fucked up and you are going to pay for that mistake the rest of your life. How did you like what happen tonight, did you love it as much as your body showed?" Instead of giving me an answer he moved up and kissed me again, his mouth was hot; he was still hot as hell.

I broke the kiss and said "I see, you really liked it a lot, well tomorrow you will be tied up in the chair and you will watch them all fuck me into oblivion. Will you like that Matt? Will you want to watch me getting fucked by three men at the same time? One in my cunt, one in my ass, and one in my mouth" Matt wanted to kiss me again. I stopped him and said, "answer me Pussy Boy!" he said, "yes, I will, I want to watch you" I then said "I have been thinking of this now for two days. I am going to be here for 6 months, I will be fucking men every day until I leave." Matt said, "Leave, where?" I said Oh don’t’ worry little Pussy Boy, I’ll only be gone 6 months. You see I am going to go back to the camp, Mary who is up there will be coming back and I will replace her. I have another Pussy Boy up there I have to keep in line.

Don’t worry, I have plans for you, by the way do not ever even think of trying to change things that way I am setting them up. I have a video tape of you here tonight, and I am sure everyone at work would love to see their boss and co-worker doing what you did tonight." I saw a look of panic come across his face I said "Oh stop it, just keep in mind that you will do anything I tell you to any time any where. Just remember that you are my Pussy Boy. That means you will be used as a receptacle for sperm. Lots and lots of sperm. Do you understand P.B. that is what I will be referring to you as PB from now on? So when I call the office make sure you tell your people I have a pet name for you that only reefer’s only to you. If you want to tell them what it means, well go right ahead. Just as long as you keep doing what I say, I’ll’ never tell them PB. means "Pussy Boy" now are you ready to get up and shower?" Matt said "Yes" I released Matt and waited to see what he would do when he had his freedom. He stood up and started walking to the bathroom.

I said "stop Pussy Boy, come back here, you forgot to take these two rubber cocks to clean." He walked back to me, picked them both up, and started to turn back to the bathroom. I said "wait a minute, come here, I want to suck you" he moved closer and I went to work on his cock. It took some time, but I managed to get it nice and hard. I stopped looked up at him and said, "Put one of those up your ass, while I suck you, I want you to fuck yourself like the boys fucked you." I went back to work sucking him. I heard him moan as he inserted one of the rubber cocks into himself. I stroked him and sucked him fast. I knew it would not be too much longer before he would climax. I waited until I knew he was really close and then I pulled way. I sat back and watched as he stood there with his eyes closed sliding his rubber cock in and out of his ass, picking up speed. I said "grab it, grab that cock and jack-off.” I watched him as he was right to the brink of cumming I then said very sharply “Get the Fuck out of here he held his cock stroked it and it looked like he was about to stop to walk out. I said "NO, don’t you fucking stop, turn and walk to the bathroom. I want to see you climax before you go threw the door." I knew I was in control of Matt, I watched him as he moved in short steps and the closer he got to the door way, that harder he was fucking his ass and jacking off. He got to the door and groaned as he shot his sperm out. I watched as he shoved the cock as deep as it would go.

I laid back and thought to myself "ISN’T LIFE GOOD"

- The End -

* * * * *

I hope you like my "Mind"

12