Penny's Worth Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny works first day at Aventeen & loves the business.
2.1k words
4.33
19.6k
8

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deceptive Little Truths

"So, then Dave began to put his cock in my mouth, while Jason was fucking me."

"Stop. I can't listen to anymore of the details." Quinn pointed down to her exposed twat. It was beginning to glisten in the bright sunlight on the beach.

I noticed my own pussy was making my arousal obvious. I pulled on my shorts so that passersby wouldn't see my dampness.

"Sorry, my first time was so exciting." I'd already mentioned that I turned professional the previous night on the phone. She said I could start work at the Aventeen that very afternoon. There was no hesitation on my part. I couldn't wait to get down to business.

"I need to point out a few things. I want you to listen very closely to what I have to say and I know what I'm talking about here. You did a lot of things wrong. Very wrong." Quinn's tone was one of a coolly detached professional, not like the girlfriend chatter we normally had.

The light breeze had gone out of my sails. I thought I'd done very well for my first attempt. "All right, I'm listening."

She looked me straight in the eye. Her face was stern and voice direct. "Great. First, check out of that motel immediately. The place is a dump; you deserve better. It's one thing for you and Dave to play your games there. It's another to start bringing in other men. I guarantee; the manager will notice you're hooking and quick. He'll bring in the cops and you'll be modelling orange jumpsuits before you know it."

She had a point. "I hadn't thought of that. OK. On my way home. Anything else?"

Without changing tone, Quinn said, "Never again allow your husband procure a trick for you. I know you were trying to ensure he's onboard, but a man's either your husband or your pimp. He cannot be both. You never want a pimp in your life. Ever."

Now I was starting to feel kind of stupid. I thought she'd be impressed by my ingenuity.

She wasn't done and I could feel my pussy drying up quickly. "Also, your first trick always seems so awesome. I had fantasies about mine rescuing me from my immoral path and marrying me. I know Jason must seem like a real cutie, but he's a cull, a John, a money-trick. You are a whore to him. You'll always be a whore in his eyes."

"But..."

She cut me off harshly. "But nothing. Never get emotionally attached to a beef-burger. He's a fare and you're his stroll. There are reasons we have derogatory terms for them."

I began to stare out at the ocean. I didn't want her to see my eyes at the moment.

"Look, I'm sorry to be so harsh. I've been where you're at and nobody was around to advise me. I made a lot of mistakes and seen some real disasters."

Quinn was right. I'd been vulnerable and careless. I nodded to let her know.

"Are you sure you want to continue?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes."

"OK. You have the talent. You're one of the most natural sex workers I've ever seen. Still, there's no substitute for experience."

I took a deep gulp to wet my throat. "I'm ready. Let go to the Aventeen."

We packed up and began the trek back to our cars. "One more thing, your husband knows your new line of work. He doesn't need or want to hear all the details. Keep those to yourself. Give him enough to be stimulating, but don't tell him too much. Men can turn on you unexpectedly."

It was well past noon, by the time we got set up in the bar of the Aventeen; I used the same outfit I'd first used with Dave. It was sexy yet showed class. This was a high-end establishment; I'd have to look the part. The cheap floozy look Dave favored had to go. Quinn and one of the other ladies forced me to tone down my makeup.

Gloria, was a ten year veteran of the trade. "Never be too obvious," she advised me. I could tell by the way she was eyeing my clothing, I'd have to do some shopping on Sunday for something more conventional.

My new room was on the fifth floor, near the elevator. It was small, but clean and well appointed. I jiggled the bed a few times. "I suppose it will get a workout today."

Gloria smiled at my eagerness. Her bleached blonde hair was almost platinum and styled to flow just above her shoulders. Her eyes a dark brown. I guessed her to be around thirty. "Saturdays afternoons aren't our busiest. Most men are doing family things. It picks up at night. Few girls bother with Sundays. Almost no men come in. That's a big family day."

"So when is it going on here?"

"Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. They sneak out of work and come to get laid. Friday evening is always bustling. It gets heavy until midnight."

I'd only planned to start with two days a week and maybe work up to three after I got used to things.

"Today will be a good day to start. You won't get overwhelmed, but you should see plenty of action."

I looked out of the window. The Aventeen was an old brick and mortar structure. My window once slid up but was nailed shut. My view was of a much more modern glass and steel edifice a few feet away. Still, the room wasn't inexpensive, since it included rental, tax and my share of the shelter fees. I calculated my first two tricks of the day would only have me breaking even.

Back at the bar, Gloria and Quinn offered me a few pointers and a pep talk. After that, I was on my own, a private contractor in a sex working co-op. I sat at a booth and worked away at an iced tea. The room was dimly lit for a daytime restaurant, but then it wasn't the food here that was the main course.

I sat alone for fifteen minutes. I was growing bored. "Don't read anything or look occupied," Gloria had instructed. "The Johns won't disturb you if you look busy."

I began to wonder if I was attracting any traffic at all. No one seemed to be moving past to check me out. I started to feel like that chubby little blonde at the junior high hop that sat by the wall all night and never got asked to dance. I thought of every name of the songs played that evening.

"Excuse me, can I sit down?" A man I'd say was in his fifties slid into the booth without my giving permission. He's hair with thinning and he was casually dressed in a pair of faded cargo shorts. Quinn had said the Saturday crowd was very different from the business set on weekdays.

"You're very beautiful. Are you new here?"

He must be a regular. "Yes, I'm Penny." I had to remember to smile.

"Hey Penny. You are a very pretty Penny." He laughed at his own joke. I pretended to act as if he was the first one to ever say that. I've heard it dozens of times and my real name isn't even Penny. "I'm Gary."

Through the corner of my eye I could see Gloria give me a nod that said Gary was OK. His hand went to my leg and began to explore my thigh. He was definitely in the market. Our conversation didn't go on much longer. To move it along, I asked, "Would you like to see my room? It has a great view."

Gary looked over my tits only partially obscured by my revealing top. "I'm sure it will be spectacular."

His hand was on my ass as we waited for the elevator. I was told I never was obligated to kiss a trick, but I allowed him a few tongueless tastes of my puffy lips on the ride up.

At my date's request, I pulled down his pants and began work on his cock, after his money had been placed on the table. He was average in nearly every way. His penis size was no exception. I used my practiced technique to bring him to his ultimate hardness, although he didn't have that much farther to go. Then I slowly removed my clothes and allowed him to admire my goodies. He was obviously a breast man. His hands were all over my tits and worked my nipples like they were old time radio dials.

After he sheathed up, I lay on the bed and he drove his cock into me. I remember wrapping my legs around his torso. Quinn had told me to think of happy thoughts when a trick was banging away at me. "You don't want to get bored."

Boredom wasn't a problem I was having. I was starting to cum. Really cum hard. I tried to control myself. He'd only been inside me a minute or two. I began to cry out and moan loudly. "Yes. Keep it going, fuck me harder."

He began to work at pleasuring me. I started to rock out on his knob. My pussy was flowing like a bitch. As I calmed down, I begged to be allowed to catch my breath and absently said, "Holy fuck that was good."

He kept working me as if he was trying to get the both of us off. I figured it was just opening night jitters. This was my first time alone with a John. I'd wait for him to cum and then I'd give a nice rendition of another milder organism.

Instead, my face started to turn red from embarrassment. I started to cum in an even more powerful wave. I tried to suppress my proclamations, but I couldn't hold back and screamed with delight. I spewed a torrent of obscenities and begged him not to stop. Gary to his credit honored my pleas for sluttish gratification.

He came a short time later and I cupped his nuts to make sure every bit of his seed had flowed into the reservoir at the end of his condom.

He pulled out and I said, "Pour that spunk all over my stomach. I want it on me."

He looked amazed but when ahead and dumped his junk onto my writhing body.

"You really did cum?"

"I'm a lousy actress. You should have seen some of my auditions. Maybe it's because you're my first client and I'm excited, but it was like I was in heat."

He started to dress and looked at me still laying naked on the bed, rubbing his jizz onto me. "When can I see you again, Penny. Are you here tomorrow?"

I hadn't planned my schedule yet. "Not until Tuesday." That seemed reasonable.

"What time do you get here?"

"I guess around 11 AM."

"I'll be there then. I'll get here early. I want to be your first of the day." He dropped a hundred dollar tip onto the table and departed.

That went well, I thought as I stepped into the shower. I'd been told I'd shower a lot on workdays. "Bring a good body lotion, so you skin doesn't dry out," Quinn had advised.

I rarely came more than twice a day, even with Dave, who has excellent technique and stamina. Still I thought it was just a beginner's fluke.

I was so very wrong. The next four clients were all older and less attractive than Gary. I came at least once with each of them. Mike, a guy well into his sixties and requiring some blue pill to get completely hard, got me the fuck off twice.

I hadn't even planned on doing a fifth cull that day, but I was so randy by 4 PM that I took on one more just to see if I was done. I wasn't - I came in a massive splunge.

Four of the five men that had me that day, asked specifically to meet me again as soon as possible. I figured I'd need some rest for myself on Sunday, so I begged off on that day. It turned out, I spent most of it attaching my husband's cock, until he begged for mercy.

"Sorry, I can get my rocks off elsewhere, if you can't provide," I coolly informed him. It was like I was demented. Something had been released in me. Penny was on a tear and not about to be denied her indulgence.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 of 12 ~ ~ ~