Penny's Worth Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny works a two-girl show and gets physical with Darleen.
2.2k words
4.22
17.3k
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harpy

"That's not normal. Not at all." Quinn was looking at me like I was some kind of freak. I sat between her and Gloria at a booth in the restaurant. It was only 10 AM on Tuesday, and the business crowd hadn't yet arrived. I half hoped some would come in early; I wanted to get started as soon as possible.

"I've cum with clients. It happens to all of us now and then. Human physiology kicks in, but it doesn't usually happen very often," Gloria said shaking her head.

"Whatever it was; word must have gotten out about you. You not only have the four from your Saturday lined up, three more men called in to request you," Quinn said as she looked over a list. "Are you sure you can keep up your pace?"

"So far, I'm looking to fuck anything with a cock between its legs." It was a crude thing to say. However, I felt animalistic today.

"How would you feel about working something without a penis?" Gloria gave me a sly grin.

She pointed to another woman sitting at the bar. I recognized her instantly. It was Darleen, from the WHORE-PAC auction. Her red hair trailed halfway down her back in loose curly ringlets. Her long legs were crossed on the stool, and her slender frame looked stunning. I figured I'd be getting her overflow of clients today if I was lucky.

"Quinn said you found her attractive. Are you bisexual?"

"No. Well, maybe. I got off with a redhead once. I don't know really."

"Well, Darleen is very bi, and she's always looking for partners for two girl shows. Quinn thought you might be up for it."

"Really? She'd work with me? Sign me up."

Gloria walked me over to meet Darleen. She'd didn't recognize me at first. "Hey, Y'all. You're the new girl, I hear."

In addition to her beauty pageant smile, Darleen also had a heavy Southern drawl. Texas? Oklahoma? Louisiana? Wherever it was from, it sounded sexy as hell to me. I was getting a serious lady boner for her, as I thought about the two of us getting each other off in front of some customers.

Then her attitude toward me changed. "Weren't you the one at that benefit? The new piece of ass?"

"Yes. It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Whatever." Her big beauty contestant smile disappeared, and she changed instantly to a strictly business demeanor. "Have you ever done girl-on-girl arousal?"

At least, I had some background. "Sure. I did a show with Quinn. Our client had a great time."

She didn't look pleased. "Just the once? And with Quinn?"

"I'm just starting out, and Quinn is amazing."

"Look new girl, Quinn is straight, and she just doesn't get the finer points. It's more than licking another gal's puss. It has to be believable."

Quinn had told me, that although she'd done many multi-girl sessions, it was just a part of the profession for her. "I'm not attracted to women sexually. I can get off in the right circumstances, but I like cock. I have nothing against anyone who prefers other things, but it just isn't me," she explained on the beach one day when I asked about our experience together.

"I can handle it. I'm very believable. And I think you've misjudged Quinn." I wasn't sure why I felt the need to stick up for Quinn, she had no problem taking care of herself.

"Alright, I have a session at 11, and I need a partner. Two guys watch us go at each other and then swap back and forth on us when they're worked-up. These are regulars, and I want them coming back. Can you handle something like that?"

"Sure, I can get you off and take a cock in whatever orifice someone wants." My tone was sarcastic. I began to wonder why I ever thought this bitch was hot.

"Room 425. Warning, new girl, I play rough. You can run out, if things get too intense." It was an obvious challenge. Her charming Southern accent had wilted as she continued to speak. She hopped off her barstool and walked away without another word.

It had 45 minutes to kill. I went to the booth Quinn was sitting. "You're going to work with Darleen?"

"Yeah, I hope she can pull the stick out of her ass before that."

"She can be catty. She feels threatened by you. You're new and stealing her thunder. She was queen bee for a while. Now the men are lining up for you. She'll get over it."

"She insulted you, too. Said you weren't that good at lez work."

Quinn shrugged. "I don't concern myself with harpies. You shouldn't either. Be professional." She explained that a harpy in this case was a term for a prostitute with her talons out for someone else, a good description of Darleen.

I arrived at Darleen's room at 10:45. She barely spoke to me, and I scanned the layout uncomfortably. Her room was bigger and actually had a view out of the front of the hotel. It had two queen sized beds, as opposed to the one full-sized mattress I had in mine.

A knock on the door signaled the show was about to begin. "Hi, guys, it is just so good to see ya'll again." Her enormous fake smile flashed on instantaneously. In the form fitting Daisy May top she wore; I realized it wasn't the only thing phony about her. "This here is my new friend, Penny. She's kind of new to this, so she might be a bit slow." The Sothern accent had returned in spades as she talked about me in a deliberate manner, as if I was mentally simple. The gal could turn things on and off at will.

"I think I can manage at full speed." I grabbed the redheaded bitch and planted a kiss. My tongue worked its way into her mouth. I thought it would help if I took the lead.

"Why I do declare. You're being very forward this morning, aren't you Penny?" She pushed me aside. The men seemed to like our action. They sat and began watching us intently. Both were younger than any of my previous tricks at the Aventeen. I was introduced to neither male, but the tall one with the dark hair was kind of hot. I hoped I'd get to do him.

I went back to my pursuit of the auburn haired bitch; attempting to pull her blouse down to expose her silicon enhanced tits. She struggled to fight me off, but pretended to submit when I began to suck her nipples. She began to moan and in her deep lilting accent stated, "I'm just so ashamed of my Sapphic desires. Why, I'm so easily seduced."

I began to rub her breasts with my hand. I'd never felt a boob-job before. They were different from how my own natural tits felt. I opened my shirt and began to rub my breasts against hers. Even with the plastic inside her cans, my naturals were bigger.

Smiling demurely, she went to feel my boobs. "Your doctor did such a nice job on these. I do declare, they almost look real."

Hers are fakes I wanted to shout. Mine are big, and I have the tradeoff of having a larger frame to support them. Hers jutted out abnormally like two balloons tied to a post. I kept silent and ran my hands down to her ass to remove her skirt.

In slow teasing words said after I'd helped her strip naked, Darleen said, "I want you to lick my asshole."

Yuck. Now there was something I'd never done or for that matter, thought about. She shot me a look that said she was challenging me before straddling the bed with her bung pointed toward me. She wiggled her tart little tush as the men leered. I began by kissing each cheek with passion and then began to run my tongue along her butt crack. At least the cheap hoe had decent hygiene.

"What're you waitin' for darlin'?"

I put my tongue into her anus. It didn't do anything for me, but wasn't as unpleasant as I'd imagined. She started to moan, in that phony tone she had. From the sounds our fares were making, I could tell they were eating this action up.

Oh, they were into it all right. A few seconds later, I began to feel a tongue being inserted into my own asshole. At first, it felt unnatural. Then it began to feel delightfully unnatural. I couldn't see which of them was doing it, but they were very good at anallingus. It swirled around and around my sensitive sphincter producing a sensation I've never before encountered.

I began to quiver. Without my clit ever being touched, I was starting to cum. I shook with the pleasure and loudly began to plead for more.

I dropped onto the floor as I attempted to recover from the intensity of the orgasm I'd just experienced. "That was amazing. I've never felt anything like that," I said with unbridled enthusiasm, as if I'd forgotten the idea that I was there solely for the gratification of the paying customers. I lay there breathing deeply, and the males grinned down upon me. I'd gotten off big time, and I didn't care that I'd scored the first climax and everyone in the room knew it.

As my mind tried to right itself, I head Darleen say, "Open your mouth, Darlin'."

I expected a wide-mouth kiss. No. That wasn't what happened. The bitch. That fucking scanky slut bitch, spit directly into my mouth. A big wad of her saliva landed, from a few inches away, directly into my yap.

"Swallow it on down. You know you want it."

I wanted to spit it back into her trampy face. The men were laughing at my embarrassment. I wound up swallowing it.

"Told ya, I like to play rough, Sugar. Now get over here and eat my pussy."

She lay on the bed with her legs over the edge and spread apart. A narrow highly trimmed strip of red pubic hair was visible.

I prostrated myself before her poontang and made ready to perform cunnilingus. "You look a little dry, skank." I hawked a wad of spittle onto her box and stared into her eyes before going down on her. The men hollered their approval of my retaliation.

"You little bitch. This is my play. You just waltzed in with your two-dollar ass and think you're such fucking hot shit. You don't know the first thing about this game." The accent was gone entirely. Her South had retreated entirely.

In between lapping at her clit, I came back at her. "You dried-up old whore. I can't figure out why anyone would pay to see your freckled old ass."

The clients were just egging us on. I could see their erections waving at us.

Then it happened. She hit my button. "You don't belong here. This is a class operation. Quinn must have talked them into letting a fat pig like you work here."

She'd called me fat. I began to see red. I stood up and jumped on top of her. I grabbed at her hair. "You dirty old bitch. Fuck you, cunt."

The guys pulled me off before I'd done any damage. They held us apart as we continued to hurl insults at each other. We were both lowered onto the bed on our stomachs and I felt a cock inserted into my pussy and watched Darleen being held down next to me. The good looking guy rammed his cock into her. They each pushed into us, but we barely noticed. We glared and bellowed venom toward each other.

The only thing that slowed me down was the amazing orgasm I began to experience. I halted my verbal assault of the redheaded slut and screamed out, "Fuck me, keep going. I'm going all the way." The way I trembled, everyone knew I wasn't capable of faking it.

As I caught my breath, I heard Darleen begin to cum. This time it wasn't her faking either. She wasn't believable enough to make sounds like that, if it wasn't real.

At some point, the client came inside me and then they switched and I received another deposit of sperm in my cootch. That wasn't important. I managed to cum one more time and Darleen just lay on the mattress like a lump as they pumped away at her scrawny slit.

I left with the men and rode the elevator down with them. "You two were amazing. That was the hottest session we've ever had with Darleen," the good-looking one said.

"You haven't treated yourself's to a decent team, have you?"

They both laughed, I suppose thinking I was still going with the act. I wasn't acting.

"We have to see what the two of you will come up with next."

I got out at the lobby, as they continued on to the underground parking. I hoped to never deal with the scaly tramp again. Yet, somehow I had the feeling I hadn't seen the last of her.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 of 12 ~ ~ ~