Penny's Worth Ch. 06

Story Info
Penny wonders if she could cheat on Dave with Suárez.
1.9k words
4.31
13.1k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Poignant Remarks

Suárez raised his vodka tonic up to me as we sat at the bar. "To a woman of remarkable beauty and intelligence. I am fortunate to be able to enjoy your company this evening."

He had charm to spare. Although the man must have been twice my age, he had a rugged weather handsomeness, with pepper grey hair and piercing dark eyes that make me want to spend my time with him.

"So what brings you to the Aventeen? Business, pleasure, a mixture of both."

"I am here on business, but that must always include some sense of pleasure. I stay at this establishment because of its many fine amenities."

The word 'amenities' was implicit code for the kind of services I provided. It excited me that he was so direct. "Yes, there are so many attractions this hotel has to offer for the man willing to acquire such things." I moved my crossed legs into his view. The communication between us was very clear.

He confidently placed his hand on my leg just above my hemline. My heart quickened as he gazed into my eyes. "If you would care to come to my suite for our next round, I can make your time very worthwhile."

With scarcely another word, Suárez took my hand in his and we moved toward the elevator. He was tall and well built. He moved in a way that seemed as if he always controlled the situation around him.

We traveled to the top floor, and his key card opened to the Presidential suite. "Have you seen this penthouse before?"

"No," I lied. Quinn and I had used it a few times so far for our girl-on-girl celebrity imitation sessions and had it booked again three days from now. "It's very impressive."

It was then I noticed three other men seated across the room, who seemed to be preforming some kind of computer work. They acknowledged Suárez's presence with a subservient nod. One of them periodically seemed to glance my way. I felt as if he disapproved of my companionship with Suárez, but I refused to concern myself.

A forth younger man stood silently in the corner, his face not betraying any emotion. I wasn't sure at that time, but I took him to possibly be a bodyguard.

"We work until all hours. But, for me it is time to relax," he said to me as we walked toward the bedroom door to the right of the fireplace mantle. "See that I am only disturbed by room service," Suárez instructed the rest of his people.

The door had just closed behind us when I began to rise up on my toes and began to embrace him for the kiss we both wanted. His hand caressed the small of my back as our lips explored each other's. As I'd hoped, it lowered itself to traverse the fine curvature of my ass. I pressed toward him with the front of my body.

Moments later a gentle tap sounded on the bedroom door. A waiter wheeled in a cart containing our vodka drinks, mixers and a bottle of Absolut that he'd never verbally ordered. As we'd departed the bar, he had only pointed to the bartender at his glass. Whoever Suárez was, he carried serious clout in this hotel.

I took a sip and handed him a glass. "Shall I?" I began to unbutton my blouse. He watched intently as my breasts became more visible.

He opened his wallet and placed a number of large denomination bills on the table. It would have been gauche in this environment to have counted the money or even to have named a specific price. I barely glanced toward to currency except from the corner of my eye, I could tell he was being very generous.

My breasts became fully exposed as he turned his attention from the mundane financial segment of our encounter and began to concentrate on the pleasures that awaited both of us.

He held my breasts in his hands and went to work sucking my nipples. As we consumed our alcohol, I removed my clothing, and he poured a small amount of the Absolut down my cleavage and then licked it off of my breasts.

For the next hour, he lay on the bed and I reclined against his bent legs with his penis inside me. I moved up and down purposefully as he occasionally handed me the bottle, and I swigged directly from it. His hands periodically danced across by swaying breasts.

By my fifth swallow, I was more than tipsy and ready to cum. I let myself go loose and screamed out loud. I was sure his men in the other room already knew he was a talented woman pleaser. Between the drinks, his solid rod worked over my moist vagina and his consistent dialog of my exquisite loveliness, it was easy to orgasm.

He took a gulp of the Absolut and told me not to hold back as I shouted, "Oh yes, this is it, oh yes, keep it going."

At last, he shot into me and squeezed my breasts with a firm, yet tender touch.

I disengaged his cock and lay nearly exhausted next to him. "You are an amazing lover, sir. That was fantastic."

"Please, call me Suárez from now on. And it was you who are amazing."

"I should go, but I truly had a good time tonight." I hoped he'd take the hint and ask to see me again.

As if reading my mind, he said, "I depart in the morning, but we shall meet again. I find myself enraptured by your presence."

After I'd dressed, I shamelessly and zealously kissed him goodnight, wishing he would simply tear my clothes off, toss me back onto the bed and have me all over again.

As I left the penthouse, his men never looked up toward me, but I could feel the scrutiny of the bodyguard tracking my every movement.

In the elevator ride down, I quickly flipped through the money I'd received. In the two sessions I'd had today, I'd earned more than what both Penny and Bernadette did in an eight-hour series combined.

I stopped at the front desk on my way out of the hotel. I signaled the clerk. "I'd like to change my reserved room," I informed him. "Instead, what do you have that is larger than Darleen's room?"

"Room 419 has more square footage and dual king beds. It's double the rate you're currently paying."

"Yes, that will do. Thank you." I was sure I could afford the larger overhead. I was moving up in the order of things and as Quinn had said, a premium price required an elite experience.

~ ~ ~

I arrived home to find Dave seated in his easy chair watching the evening news. I kissed him in a raw animal manner that let him know; Penny was here and that Stella wouldn't be home until much later.

I couldn't help but notice the tail end of the coverage of a joint press conference story that they were covering. Above a banner that read, "Nicaraguan Minister of Defense", I heard a man say, "The terrorist threat coming for elements within my nation is very real and poses a major direct challenge to both the United States and Nicaragua. With the close partnership of both our nations, these forces shall be defeated before they have a chance to strike at the heart of our two great democracies."

Dave pointed to the television and said, "This guy makes so much sense. Finally, someone not afraid to lay out the problems the US faces." Dave had never been very interested in politics before.

The man on the television continued, "With the support of the United States, we the Nicaraguan people will do what is necessary to eliminate these extremists and assure the safety of all citizens of our mutual continent."

Dave looked at the screen. "He has this country's back. I love this guy."

I came close to blurting out, "I just fucked that guy." I managed to catch myself in time.

"Sorry, I get so worked up when I hear him talk. The really good thing about him, is that he's doing a lot of business with our regional defense contractors. It's going to mean a lot of new jobs for the local economy."

I decided to change the conversation. I immediately tossed off my top and pulled down my jeans. I stood in front of Dave in only a pair of panties. "You can do something good for my pussy right now." I climbed onto his lap and began to kiss him.

Dave's hand worked its way inside my undies, and his fingers began to operate my clitoris. "Did you have a lot of sex today?"

"That still excites you doesn't it? No, just two sessions. Well, four people were involved. Darleen was one of them."

He knew already how much I hated that evil bitch. He realized he was in for a wild night because my blood was bound to be running hot.

"Why do you continue to work with her?" My pussy was already spewing it's nectar over his fingers."

"I'm done with her. Today was the last straw. I don't want to talk about her. I just want to fuck and then fuck some more."

"Can we go into the bedroom?"

"No, I am too fired up. Fuck me in the chair."

I yanked his pants off and as he sat there while I lowered myself onto his cock as I faced forward. Dave started to pump, but it was me doing most of the movement. I looked down and could see my hubby's erection immersed between the lips of my vulva. Since the dulling effects of the Vodka had worn off by this point, my mind drifted back to my clash with the disgusting harpy.

"Her cunt was filled with cum when she had me licking it. It was revolting. She's revolting."

"Oh, fuck, that's getting me hot, Baby. What's her pussy taste like?"

"Like it's been overused." My mind began to drift to what was on the television news. Once again General Suárez was shown addressing another group of civic leaders. This time he was talking about his nation's purchasing of drones to combat the extremists in the jungles of his homeland.

Looking at him and being screwed by my husband cause me to erupt in a massive orgasm. Even as intense as it was, I kept moving on his hard stick. I wanted more fucking, a lot more.

It was then that I wondered to myself, would I have had sex with Suárez without having been paid to do so? As strange as the concepts seemed, that would have felt like I'd cheated on my spouse. To make matters worse, I now knew Suárez was an international power player. Power in men is like a natural aphrodisiac to women.

I hated to admit this to myself, but if I had known, Suárez could have easily seduced me. It was a good thing he instead would forever after think of me as a sex worker. At least, it was some measure of defense against a potential infidelity toward my husband. Still, I hoped Suárez had meant it when he promised we'd meet again.

I contemplated the conundrum of my moral weakness. Then I came again. "Fuck. I'm such a total slut."

"Yeah, you're a slut and I love it, keep going; I'm getting near the edge."

"I'm a promiscuous tramp." It was only partially the frenzied cry of climax. It was mostly an unrecognized guilty confessional.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 6 of 12 ~ ~ ~