Penny's Worth Ch. 07

Story Info
Ladies of Aventeen host depraved party for Quinn's retirement.
2.6k words
4.38
12.3k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against The Wall

I arrived at the Presidential suite midmorning. Quinn was already in residence, and I found her meditating nude on the outside terrace. Her eyes were closed, and she sat upright under the sun nearly oblivious to everything around her.

"Since when have you meditated?"

"I just started. It helps with stress. This is going to be a long day. I need to mentally prepare for the riggers and remove disharmonious energies." She uncrossed her legs and began to towel off her perspiration.

"Where'd you pick this up? Your idea of reflection was always just sunning on a beach towel."

"Ryan. OK. I've been seeing him. He's been teaching me. He knows stress, and he's good at coping." She looked at me as if I'd put her through an inquisition.

Involuntarily, I smiled broadly. I told you so; that's what I wanted to say. "So, he's a decent guy, huh?"

Her arms conveyed a defensive pose. "Yeah, he's great. We both love the beach, and he's a good conversationalist. So far, we've gone out a few times and it's been going OK."

"Is he a good lover?" Now I was just taunting her.

"I'm not saying we've gone that far." She turned her head and confessed in an enthusiastic whisper. "He's fantastic. I've never had a man spend as much time taking care of my needs."

"Is there anything you want to say to me about forcing you to finally meet him?"

She looked at me in a brief moment of silence and then laughed, "Yeah, if he breaks my heart, it's entirely your fault."

We dressed in our Bernadette and Penny personas and readied ourselves for a steady onslaught of customers. Our schedule was packed for the day. I received the first two fuckings. We'd added a new part to our scenario where Bernie would pry my reluctant legs apart for the client to dive into. Penny was the one being controlled by an angry Bernadette, who'd yell, "Stop complaining; he just wanted to fuck you. Don't be a big baby about it," in her high pitched voice.

In the shower together, as we cleaned up, Quinn mentioned, "I've been cutting back on my regular schedule. I've decided to concentrate on seeing how things go with Ryan."

"Really? You're getting serious about him? That's wonderful." My voice conveyed pure delight. Perhaps a little too eagerly.

"You're nearly as excited about him, as my mother would have been for me to be dating a doctor." Quinn had once confided to me that both her parents were killed in an airline accident, when she was seventeen. She'd been on her own ever since.

"I'm going to focus on our gimmick here and cut back on the rest."

There was a lot more I wanted to hear about her new male interest but the elevator doorbell rang. It was more than a half-hour before our next client was due. I looked at the closed circuit camera inside the elevator, and it was Gloria. She looked concerned.

"I need to talk to Penny."

Minutes later, she sat on the sofa and said, "It's nothing to really worry about. We've all been there."

Now I was becoming concerned, "What's up?"

"Do you remember Deputy Mark Hoobler from the WHORE-PAC benefit?"

My heart nearly stopped beating. He's the man who dragged me back to the auction. How could I ever forget him? "Am I in some kind of trouble?"

She patted my arm, "No; it's not that. Not really. He wants a session with you. He usually turns up sooner or later for most of us."

Quinn nodded her head knowingly. "I did him about a dozen times when I first started here. It's like an initiation thing."

"I don't see the big deal. He's not that a bad looking guy or anything."

Gloria shook her head. "He expects free-bees. He never pays or tips. Think of it as a right to work expense."

"He'd bust girls who don't put out to him?"

"No, but he's a man you want on your side. He can fix things if there's ever trouble. If he's not in your corner, you might have to deal with legal issues yourself. You want his protection."

"How bad can it be?"

Gloria interjected, "He has some unique sexual preferences. It isn't anything rough; it's just different. Let's just say, he loves being in law enforcement."

At our lunch break, I phoned Dave and explained I'd be an hour late. When I briefly explained, I'd have to fuck a cop, he seemed rather excited. "I may be too tired for you tonight."

"It's OK; I'll be thinking about you being grilled. I may be too tied, too."

~ ~ ~

As instructed, I dressed down for the deputy's trick; a pair of ragged jeans, a tee shirt with holes in it and a pair of sluttish white heels. The shirt was borrowed and too small. My boobs were tightly packed in like it was sausage casing, and my nipples protruded through the thin fabric.

Deputy Hoobler waited in my room, and I looked shocked when I saw him. "So, you didn't think I could track you down?"

Role play is nothing new in the trade; Penny and Bernadette were indicative of that, although this was my first bad girl, corrupt cop scene.

"Shit. I thought I'd slipped you. What do you want from me?" I sounded as tough as I could. I was told not to laugh, no matter what.

He grabbed my arm. "I hear you've been selling your ass out on the streets again."

"That's a lie. I hook; sure. But, I ain't no two bit whore."

He shook me. "You'd better not be. This city doesn't tolerate that kind of thing."

I was propped up with my hands on the wall. "I'm gonna frisk you. Are you holding anything I should know about?"

"Just a set of 38Ds in this shirt and a pussy that always willing to accommodate a cop."

"Save it sister. I can't be bought."

Actually, you can; I thought. The benefit, this silly staged performance. I kept my thoughts to myself and stuck to script.

His hands explored my body from stem to stern. He lingered on my boobs the longest.

"I may just run you in anyway."

"No. I'm still on probation. I'll do anything you want, just don't pinch me."

"I might go easy this time if you put out."

"Sure, copper, sure. You can give it to me good." I was getting dangerously close to mimicking James Cagney.

"Pull off the clothes and put your hands back on the wall."

Moments later, I leaned against the wall, in nothing but the white heels. He pulled out a condom from a wrapper and rolled it over his own cock. That was usually my job, but it was important for me to keep my hands on the wall.

With his pants down and shirt still on, he inserted his cock onto my pussy. I pushed out from my position to help him humping me, but he commanded me to stay still. He came a few minutes later. Who knows, I might have been able to come myself, but it didn't go on long enough.

With that, he rolled the rubber off and dropped it on the floor. "Get dressed and clean that up. I'll be checking on you again. Keep your nose clean."

With that he left. No parting comments. Just a quick pump and dump.

Later, I asked Gloria, "Does it always go that way?"

"Almost down to the letter. He likes a set routine to get off. It's not the weirdest thing I've ever been asked to do and he's done quickly. What more can you ask?"

Not much really. For the next month he visited me once a week. Same script, same three minute wham-bam and out the door. Then he stopped visiting without explanation. I was told he was simply ready to move on to some other lucky girl.

For me, the end of my obligations to the Deputy Hoobler marked the end of a rite of passage I had to go through. It said that I'd paid my dues and I was now done with men like Hoobler.

~ ~ ~

The next change came a few weeks later. Bernadette and Penny had finished off another session. Other than during the show for our clients, Quinn had been quiet for most of the day. After we'd showered, we sat relaxing on the sofa covered only in the heavy white terrycloth robes that came complementary with the Presidential suite.

"There's something I need to talk to you about." Her voice sounded nervous.

"Is everything OK?"

She left out her left hand. There was an engagement ring on her finger. "Ryan liked it enough to put a ring on it." The stone was impressive. Her expression conveyed how thrilled she was to finally be able to share the news with me.

"That's fantastic," I shouted. We both squealed like a couple of school girls. "And you said it would never work with the surfer dude."

"OK. You were right. Thank you for proving me wrong." She hugged me.

Then her mood turned serious. "There's one other thing. Today; this was my last trick. I wanted to finish up with you, but I'm quitting the business. I hope this doesn't leave you in a jam." Our working partnership was done. I could see she was worried about my reaction.

"Don't worry, I'm doing fine." Quinn was my friend. I'd be lost in this trade without her initial guidance. In our partnership, Quinn was the leader, star, writer, director and editor. That was the problem. I didn't need it anymore. I'd bypassed her some time ago. I'd learn what I could, and now it was time to leave the nest. Her timing couldn't have been better. "It's best to draw the curtain of the B and P show, while it's still on top."

Quinn nodded knowing I was saying something we both knew to be true, but neither had said for fear of hurting the other. B and P had run its course. We weren't packing the schedules like we used to. It had been months, and the act was growing stale and mundane. We both knew, in a short time, we wouldn't be able to justify the penthouse overhead and would have to move it downscale.

As far as Penny's persona went, I was only using it for this girl-on-girl show and at home for Dave. Most of my more upscale customers knew me now as Vivian. I was doing a more sophisticated look and style during the rest of the week. I was no longer trying to imitate some celebrity. Vivian was in her own class and was earning in a few hours what B and P combined did all day.

Quinn looked around at our fancy venue. "I guess we'll both miss this place."

I didn't have the heart to tell her, I was here for three days earlier in the week entertaining Emile Suárez and had made a small fortune doing it.

"No, we're not going to quietly close the door behind us. We have the place until morning. Dave's out of town on business. Is Ryan working the night shift?"

"He rarely gets off before 6AM. What do you have in mind?"

"Lots of booze, male strippers and the hottest whores this hotel has to offer. If that isn't a recipe for complete debauchery, I don't know what is."

She looked hesitant.

"Your last day. No is not an answer."

~ ~ ~

By 10 PM our impromptu party was just beginning to get rocking. Picture a dozen sisters of sin, most of us barely dressed and all drunk out of our minds. The music was pumping so hard that the walls nearly shook.

Hayden a former pole dancer and stripper from New York who'd transitioned to dominatrix, was doing a slow grind on top of the coffee table and had just removed her G-string. She wiggled seductively before the woman of honor, displaying her bald snatch in front of Quinn's laughing face. As Hayden turned around, her long blonde hair whipped over Quinn's exposed breasts.

Someone shouted, "Lap dance." It could have been me; I was too bombed to be sure. Without further encouragement, the naked dancer planted her ass firmly in Quinn's crotch and began to rub her ass across her legs.

Quinn laughed and ran her hands of the other's boobs. Hayden spun around and came face to face with Quinn. "Legend has it you're the best kisser this place ever had," Hayden said in a deceitfully innocent voice. With that she placed her lips to Quinn's and they locked into a French specialty.

"I still say, I'm the best," yelled Gloria. "And I'm finally going to prove it." She pulled Hayden off of Quinn's lap and pushed her onto the coffee table on her back. Her lips met the stripper's and they carried on for several minutes.

"Well? Who's better? Me or Gloria."

"Sorry, Babe, you may be getting out of the game at the right time. Gloria edges you out."

Not a woman in the room wanted to have Gloria as number one kisser. While Hayden remained prostrate on the glass surface, each of us took a turn Frenching her. In the end, Gloria remained on top.

"Experience counts for something, ladies," she laughed.

The party was just starting to kick into high gear. The elevator door opened a short time later, and four slabs of male beefcake walked into the room. The male strippers I'd ordered had arrived.

With Hayden as lead dancer, the men quickly peeled down to tight shorts and enticed us with their impressive packages.

One of us started a chant of "Cock. Wood. Show us some rod." And we all joined in.

The blonde male, with a crew cut and budging pecks shouted over the music, "We can't. It's not allowed by the agency. It'd be indecent."

Quinn yelled, "We're all whores. We've seen it before. We still want to see more." She held up a fist full of hundred-dollar bills.

Most of the rest of us tossed money onto the table and continued our chant for cock.

Team Prostitute won the day. Each man pulled off their trunks and shimmied before us bare assed naked. They all had developed massive erections.

The chant changed to "Masturbate. Ejaculate. Cum on guys, shoot us a load."

Team Stripper had little choice. They dared not disappoint a room full of frenzied harlots. The male with shoulder length dark hair rubbed his cock and balls as we shrieked for it. His jizz soon splattered out, first hitting Hayden's ass with a heap of glop and in the next wave, managing to shoot as far as Quinn's tits. Moving in time to the hammering music, Hayden rubbed the goo over her gyrating body, while several members of Team Prostitute dove in to lick it off of Quinn.

We still weren't done with our depravity. A loud chant rose throughout the room, "One last lay. One last lay."

It took some coaxing, but finally, Quinn acquiesced to our decadent persuasions. "But I was saving myself for my wedding night." That got the biggest laugh of the evening.

She lay on top of the money scattered across the table. One by one each of the male strippers took turns inserting his erection into her muff. With each male she legitimately came (we could all tell when it was faked) and we yelled out the count. By the time the crew cut stripper emptied his load into Quinn, she'd achieved five explosive climaxes on her final voyage. This may have marked the end of her career, but we made sure Quinn went out with a bang.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 7 of 12 ~ ~ ~