PenPal Ch. 08

Story Info
Letter Eight.
804 words
4.06
25.6k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Paul's letter was a welcome respite from the boredom of the next week. Since he was a short-timer, he was no longer allowed the usual privileges of regular inmates. That meant that he had nothing to read and a lot of empty time on his hands. He'd lay awake at night, his mind on overdrive and filled to brimming with thoughts of Paul. He was also very surprised to receive a letter from a computer firm.


Dear Mr. Lennox,

My name is James Darby and I'm the owner of CompuHack. I followed your case with some interest and it has been brought to my attention that you will be getting released soon. I would like to take this opportunity and offer you a position in our firm. Your part in the criminal activity consisted of participating in a Ponzi scheme and hacking into other people's accounts. We would like to employ you in the position of a reverse hacker. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
James Darby


A reverse hacker? He'd heard of that before but how would Mr. Darby have known that he was being released? Could Paul have called him? He hoped he did. He'd certainly feel better knowing that he was contributing to the household and not sponging off of Paul. Suddenly, he wanted to talk to Paul and give him the good news but there was only one way to tell him. A last letter. There would be only time for one last letter with his release looming next week. He'd make it the best.


My love,

I just got some good news today and I couldn't think of anyone I wanted to share it with more than you. The owner of CompuHack wants to give me a job. I have to drop in and see him after I get out of here! Isn't that great? I don't know whether you had a hand in it, but I don't care. If you did, thank you. If you didn't, it doesn't matter. Thank you any way! It makes me feel good to know that I'll have a job lined up so that I can contribute to our house. Wow, did you just hear what I said? Our house. Actually, your house with us together in it. Oh, baby, it's so close!

I think I've decided what I want to do to you first. I want to wash you. You talked about running a bath for me? Well, I want you in it with me. I want to get my hands on your beautiful body. I want to wash your hair and scrub your body but I'm not going to use a washcloth. It'll only be the soap and my hand. I want to wrap my hand around your prick and stroke it until it awakens in my hand. I want to cup your balls and run my finger down your furry trench until I sink knuckle-deep into your asshole. You see, I have to clean it really well because I intend to rim it well later.

I know what you're saying. You won't want me to service you first. Well, I will be. Do you have any idea how much I've been looking forward to tasting you? After our nice bath, I'll carry you into the bedroom and place you on the bed, then use my tongue to dry you thoroughly. Then, I'm going to deep throat your cock and I won't stop until you pump my mouth full of cum. Delicious.

Only then will I allow you to feed me dinner. (Smile!)

Counting the days and hours till we're together …
Aaron


Paul received the letter four days later and glanced at the calendar. Tomorrow morning, he would be heading to the prison to pick up the person who had quickly stolen his heart. Aaron Lennox. He wanted to write him a letter but that would be silly. After all, it was tomorrow morning. But he had so much that he wanted to say … He left his recliner, heading for the desk and grabbed his stationary.


Aaron,

It's about 14 hours until I get to see you but I have so much that I want to say to you and I don't think I'll be able to get it out once I touch you.

If you don't already know it, I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with you. I've been in love before but I've never felt like this. I feel like I've known you forever and when I touched you, it felt like I was made for you. I want to show you forever and I want to take that trip with you. The trip to paradise and to love.

Welcome, Aaron, my love. Welcome to my love, my life and my heart.

Yours always,
Paul

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers