Pentagram of Fire Ch. 13

Story Info
Journey to the mountain.
2.1k words
4.62
13.7k
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a huge thanks to you the reader and my editor could do this without both of you!

*

I just stared at her. I stuttered and stammered before I finally got a sentence out, "How is this possible? You're dead!"

"Yes! I am dead but before I was killed my sister cursed me to wonder the world for an eternity."

I walked up to her and tried to touch her but my hand fell through her. I saw my opportunity

"Where is the book of shadows?"

She looked at me deeply. "The book of shadows is in the highest prison cell of the prison in the highest mountain of our lands, But, to get what you seek, you must a very specific pathway. If you go by any other path, you will fail!"

"Okay, where do I go?" I asked.

"I can show you."

Now I was really puzzled.

She smiled and told me, "You can't touch me, but I can touch you!"

Now that confused me thoroughly.

"Hold out your hands." she said.

I did. She brought her hands within a centimetre of mine. It felt like something had pierced my hands and was raging through my body when it reached my head it was like a film in my head.

It showed me the pathway to the book of shadows. When it was finished, I fell to the ground. When I looked up Alana was gone.

I couldn't see any other way out of the room where I had met Alana's ghost. So I had no other choice than to go back through the stone arch with its flames.

I jumped through the arch with ease, since I knew what to do. I went to the door that went out into the castle basement. It was barred from the outside. I remembered the power that I had used to escape from the hospital, where James had brought me.

I concentrated and made the quick movement of my hands. What had been a door was now mostly splinters. There was no one in the basement so I went to the hall.

Everyone seemed to be there. Damien was yelling about something. I stood just at the door to listen.

Damien yelled, "You had no right to send her through that door! Have you forgotten your place Matthew?"

"No of course not Damien. She is the princess! It was she who decided, not me! So don't take that tone with me!" dad yelled back.

I stood at the back of the hall and watched the argument.

Dad yelled, "What would you have done? Ignore what she found out?"

"We could have sent someone else" he yelled.

That was then I stepped into the room and shouted, "They would have failed miserably but I did not."

They both turned around.

"Sara?!" they both said in unison.

I nodded.

Damien ran to me and grabbed me, "We thought we had lost you." he said as he cried into my ear holding me tight.

"You should have more faith in me." I said.

Damien then let go of me and dad hugged me.

I said, "Please be quiet, I have a lot to tell you!".

I told them what happened. None of them could believe it,

One man stood up and asked, "Did she show you where the book is?"

"Yes, but I need to follow a specific path or we will not be able to get the book." I said.

Dad said, "Very well, we need to prepare to go in the morning."

I said, "No! Only Damien and I will be going this time."

They all looked at me as if I had two heads.

"You can't be serious!" dad said.

I turned to him. "I am deadly serious! Only Damien and I will be going since we have to keep this as low key as possible. If the werewolves find out we will never get it before they do."

Damien nodded and said, "She has a good point. It should just be the two of us. We can travel faster and be harder to see than a group."

Dad said, "I don't like this."

I responded, "Look! They will attack here soon, as they think that I am here. If I get caught I will never find the book. I need to do this dad."

He nodded in defeat

"We will leave in the morning." I said.

They all nodded. I went to my room. I slept out on the balcony that night as I liked the cool air around me.

I was rudely awoken by dad

"You need to get dressed and go down stairs." he said.

There was no emotion in his voice. It was as if it was part of his duty and nothing more.

I stood, "Do you hate me that much?" I asked, before he could go out the door.

He stopped, "I loved your mother and I love you as my daughter. Its breaking my heart to let you go alone with Damien." He said without turning round.

"Did he tell you?" I asked,

He turned, At this I could see the tears running down his face.

"Tell me what?" he asked.

"Damien and I are to be mated." I said.

A smile broke over his face. "Really?" he asked.

I nodded and he ran over to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You have found a good man! Just promise me that you won't mate until this is over." he said.

I pulled away from him, "Don't worry dad. I already told Damien that."

He nodded. "I lost your mother, I just don't want to loose you as well." he said through his tears.

"Dad, you won't loose me. That I promise. It will be okay. I will come back to you. After all, Alana has stood by my side every step of the way."

He nodded, kissed me on the head, and left the room. I got dressed, strapped my sword to my waist, and slipped my necklace over my head. Then I headed down stairs.

I got to the front door and found that Damien was waiting for me. A member of the council blessed us on our journey. We had decided it was best to walk as the terrain that we would cover wouldn't be the suitable for horses. We set off in a northerly direction.

We walked until it got dark and then stopped for the night. We were far too tired to feed on that first night. I must admit we quickly got into a routine. We would walk until it got dark. If we had the energy we would feed. On the eighth night when we stopped Damien lit a small fire that wouldn't be visible from any significant distance.

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"To a mountain. That's where I was told to go. But, we have to go a certain way!"

Damien nodded "Are we going the right way?" he asked.

I nodded. "So far yes, but we need to find a cave. She showed me a few landmarks that we need to go to, to reach the mountain."

"Where about is this cave" he asked.

I looked around "Within a day's journey. We are getting close. I'll check our bearings again in the morning light."

Damien nodded and we both headed to the tent, that we had taken with us. As soon as I was in the tent, Damien had me naked and was kissing all down my body. I moaned with delight. He got to where my legs meet and I felt his tongue dart between the folds of my pussy. I moaned, in pleasure, as he did this.

He continued to do this until I came all over his face screaming his name. Before he could slide into me I pushed him up.

He looked puzzled. "what's wrong?" he asked.

"I want to try something. I've never done it before. Do you mind if I try it? I think you'll like it." I asked.

"What is it?" he asked.

I whispered in his ear what I wanted to do.

He laughed, laid on his back, and said: "Try away, I don't mind."

I nervously leaned over him. His cock was stiffly standing out from his body. I opened my mouth and slid the top of his cock into my mouth.

As I slid his cock into my mouth I started bobbing up and down on his shaft. Damien moaned. Slicking up his cock with my saliva I pushed through my gag reflex and took the full length of his cock.

Damien was moaning with delight! His cock was rock hard in my mouth. I let his cock slide from my mouth and before he could say anything I pushed my pussy down onto his cock. Then I started to ride him!

I don't know whether it was amazement in what I was doing or if it was my orgasm that pushed him over the edge, but he was moaning and he spilled his hot seed deep inside me. We were so lost in our own pleasure that we almost forgot to feed. Damien pulled me into a hug and rolled me underneath him. We quickly bit down on each other and fed.

"That was so fucking hot! I've never had a woman do that before." he said as he kissed me. We fell into a deep and restful sleep.

We woke the next morning and quickly dressed. We broke camp and headed off. I could tell that Damien was pleased about something but he hadn't said what it was.

"What has you in such a happy mood?"

He was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "What you did last night was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will have to get you to do that again." he said.

I laughed. "That is something you will have to earn." I said as I wiggled my ass into his groin knowing that he would become hard.

"You're such a tease."

I giggled as we set off for the cave. It was almost night when we got there. It wasn't hard to find.

"Okay, how are we going to see in there?" Damien asked.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. Then I conjured a flame in the palm of my hand.

"That's how."

"Oh, right." he said.

As we entered the cave we noted that there were strange markings along the wall of the cave.

"Do you recognise these, Damien?"

"Yes, this is an ancient language that we used to speak before English." he said.

I was astounded! "Can you read it?" I asked.

"I'm a little rusty but I will try." He studied the wall for about ten or fifteen minutes. "Okay, I think I know what is says."

"And what would that be?"

"It give's a warning, 'all those who seek the book will fail. The road is perilous and you will die.' " He paused .

"Gee, they're full of delight, these people!"

"It also says that only the one who unlocks the power of the light and the dark will be able to find the book."

"What do they mean, the power of light and dark?" I asked.

"I don't honestly know. The sisters were powerful and I'm sure that there were many powers that we were never made aware of." he said.

As he said this, there was a rumble that sounded like thunder. But as we made our way toward the entrance of the cave, the entrance started to collapse!.

"Sara run!" Damien shouted.

"No! Stay where you are!" I shouted back.

I could feel the rocks as they were falling I held up my hands. It felt like they were in my hands I directed them away from the cave and I dumped them on the ground outside the cave.

With awe in his voice, he asked, "How did you do that?"

"I don't honestly know." I said.

I looked at my necklace. another jewel had turned colour it went green before my eyes. I looked at the pendant there were three stones that had changed colour. There were one each of orange, blue and green. There were only three left uncoloured.

It made me wonder what other powers I was to receive. I also wondered what was meant by the power of the light and dark. All of these questions made my head spin.

As we settled down for the night I wondered what sort of powers were we dealing with here. Behind all of this was my deepest question. Was I capable of handling these powers and the journey ahead?

to be continued...