Penthouse Suite

Story Info
A hotel fantasy.
1.4k words
3.67
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are fluttering in anticipation. I have given you a hotel room key, and a note with a time and some instructions. You walk up to the concierge and ask if there are any messages as the note instructs. He hands you a cd, and directs you to the elevators.

As you enter the room you look around to see if I am there but there is no answer. You anticipation rises as you see the layout of the room. A large four-poster bed sits in the center, surrounded by candles that gently flicker their warm glow over the covers, making the bed that much more inviting. The letter says very specifically that nothing will happen until you are ready, which means laying on the bed wearing nothing but a blindfold and having the music on the cd playing. You strip naked and enjoy the luxury of walking around a room, knowing that I am somewhere watching you. You dance a little, glancing around to see if you can see where I am before putting on the cd and the blindfold.

The music is sexy, a sweet slow slide guitar courses through your body with its sweet rhythms. You put on the blindfold and lay back on the bed. Letting the music and the flicker of the candles dance across your body. You hear the latch of a door open and close. The clinking of ice in a glass. It is put on a table, and you can feel my body moving around yours, taking in the sweet image of your naked form against the massive bed. You are getting hotter at the thought of me being there.

Soft lips press themselves against your mouth. It is the first touch. One of love that ensures you feel safe and warm. The heat inside you rises and you can feel yourself starting to sweat slightly. I run my fingers over your delicate skin ever so gently watching the goose bumps rise to meet my fingertips. My touch is gentle and feels as though it leaves trails of warmth along its path.

Then you feel a single drip of ice-cold water land on your warm lips. It feels amazing as it dribble down your jaw to your ear, and past to the back of your neck. The feeling is cool and arousing. The cool makes you warmer and your body starts to squirm a little, wanting more. You feel another drip on your chest and feel the water slide gently between your breasts. You feel my fingers brush against them, taking the nipples between my fingers. You moan slightly with the feeling. Then the freezing shock of an Ice cube jolts through you as I place one on the tips of your breasts. Circling with the cold. I lower my head to follow the trail and lap up the water with my tongue. In this manner I travel all over your body from toe to eye. Letting the ice trail along you, raising your skin and arousing you endlessly, and my tongue warming and licking the cooled parts of your body.

I then place the ice cube in my mouth and cool my tongue. When it is sufficiently cold, I reach it out and circle your clit with it. You let out a scream as your hips thrust up almost involuntarily, you have given your body to me and it feels fantastic. I push my head into you a little further and you can feel my cool and warm tongue slide inside you. The ice drips as it melts and droplets of water slide down into your ass.

My bottom lip brushes against the tender skin between your ass and your pussy and you writhe and moan as the wet, cold, warm feeling consumes you. I begin a low steady moan that allows my tongue to vibrate slightly. My finger slides down to your ass and circles around. Your legs spread as wide as they can to allow me total access, and you feel your body starting to come to orgasm.

I slip my finger into your ass just a little ways and you arch your back with excitement. The feeling shoots through you as my finger fucks you behind and my tongue fucks you in front. You slide around, grabbing my head, pushing me further and further into you. I moan into you and you let out a scream and thrash around on the bed, grabbing ripping tearing into anything you can find and coming in wave after wave.

Finally coming to your senses, you tear off the blindfold and stand up off the bed. We stare at each other for a long moment. Frozen in time as the image of our naked bodies is permanently tattooed into our minds. We come together into a deep embrace that threatens to squeeze us into each other's skins. I bend down to kiss you but you turn your head and move toward the balcony.

Playful little minx. I obediently follow you. When I step onto the balcony I see you, leaning on your elbows over the rail, a gentle breeze blowing through your hair and the moonlight letting your soft perfect skin shine like a beacon. I stand next to you and for a moment the two of us look out over the tops of the buildings. Hundreds of windows, with lights on, the occasional person on their deck. One or two even have telescopes so that they can look at the ... stars.

A mischievous grin comes over your face. You take my hand and pull me behind you. I wrap my arms around you and you tilt your head back for you lips to meet mine. The moment our mouths find each other in the night, the cool of the night disappears, and we are the only things in existence.

You can feel me hard against your back and so you arch to fit me between you ass. My hands move around and stroke your skin lightly. We savor every second of bliss as our tongue meet in our mouths, dancing around each other and tasting every ounce we can.

"I have an idea, hang on," I say as I move back into the suite. In a moment I am back out with the comforter from the bed, which I throw over the stone rail of the balcony.

"Lets get you up there".

I lift you up so you are sitting with your back to the open air, a slight look of trepidation flits across your eyes, but as soon as my hands are on your hips, you know you are safe and the world disappears once again.

I kiss your breasts; lay my hands on your back slip between your legs and you feel me start to push myself inside you. The feeling throws you for a loop and drives you wild. Soon you have wrapped your legs around my waist and we are moving together in perfect synchronicity. Pumping and grinding against each other, you dig your nails into my back and hang on for dear life as you feel yourself losing control from the amazing feeling. Groans and wails are building up inside you and start to let themselves out, echoing through the buildings and waking up the sleepy consciousness of hundreds of people who strain to see what they want to see more than anything else in the world, even from hundreds of feet away.

Pressing and driving into you, you feel my hands grasping as you claw and tear at me. The moment is animal, a swirling vortex of passion and cries of ecstasy. You lay back, and as there is no wall behind you, you find yourself upside down, looking out into the night sky with the ground thousands of feet below you, crying out to all the world as I fuck you like a demon strapped beneath your legs. You can feel another beautiful orgasm building up inside you and you squeeze your thighs together and pull me deeper and deeper inside you.

When we come, time holds for a pause. The universe stops to take a look and the stars themselves quiver like moonlight on water. A sigh of relief waves across our bodies and the city below us breathes again.

I pull you up and we hold each other in a stunned silence. Reverence for something more amazing than anyone has ever experience before. We move inside. Sit by the fire and sip delicately on Hot Chocolate and Grand Marnier. Legs draped over each other. We lay in silence wrapped in each other's arms, fitting together like a jigsaw.

"Do you think they were listening?" You ask, and the two of us burst into hysterical laughter. The sound brings us even closer than our arms and bodies can.