Penthouse View

Story Info
Watching him, watching me...
766 words
4.19
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has always been a dream to live in a penthouse apartment with a wonderful view of a bustling city. So when I was offered the penthouse suite of a hotel in San Diego, I accepted whole heartedly. All of the work I had put into planning the recent Trade Show event was finally paying off for me.

After a staff member gave me a friendly tour of the space, I was finally left alone to enjoy! It was beautiful, elegant furnishings and large open spaces. But I wasn't interested in the details of the suite, or what fruit was in the complimentary basket; my pull was directly to the towering windows and gorgeous view of the city.

I was mesmerized by the lights and energy of San Diego. I felt like a bit of a voyeur, surveying the activities below me, unbeknownst to all. My feet were killing me and I couldn't wait to relieve myself of both shoes and stockings. As I peeled my stockings down, my whole body started to relax. I can't bear to have lines under my skirt. so panties were not part of my attire that day. As I felt the rush of air over my bear pussy, I glanced up and noticed someone watching me. I had been paying so much attention to the scene below; I hadn't noticed the man in his robe sitting on the balcony of the high rise across from me.

His stare was intent and I found the anonymous nature of the situation intriguing. I started to slowly unbutton my blouse as he watched. After my red bra was exposed, there was no turning back. I wanted to make this a night he would never forget. I unzipped my black skirt, never taking my eyes off of him. As I lowered it to the floor, a slight smile appeared on his face. Perhaps he liked the cleanly shaven lips I just exposed. I have always enjoyed the feel of my curves and decided to run my hands across my breasts, down past my waist and over my hips. He seemed to like it as much as I did.

While he appeared to be enjoying the view, I felt it was time to switch things up a bit. I turned around slowly and showed him one of my favorite views as I pressed my backside up against the glass. I was so turned on at this point that I needed him to see more, so I bent over, placing my hands around my ankles and forcing my wet inner lips against the glass. I'm guessing it was a view he had never seen before. Even upside down, it was clear he was excited as he let his robe part to expose his very hard cock. I stood up and turned back toward him. I certainly had his full attention. I squatted down with my knees spread and ran my tongue up the center of the personalized wet pattern I had just left on the glass. This was more than he could take; his hand was now moving to touch the sensitive pulsing head of his dick. I shook my head. All in due time... As he started to put his hand back down by his side, I smiled and slipped my finger into my mouth. I tilted my head to the side and indicated that I wanted him to follow along. As I flicked the end of my finger with my tongue, he mimicked the action on the tip of his cock with his finger. As I took my whole digit into my mouth, he covered his rod with his hand. It started to feel like there was no distance between us.

Truly on the edge of orgasm, I needed to touch myself. I moved my finger down to my wet, aching clit. As my back arched and I tossed my head back, his smile was full and hungry. Bucking against my fingers, I eased the fingers of my other hand to fill the space that urgently needed to feel full. As I moved my fingers in and out of my hot cunt, he kept up with the rhythm, stroking hard and fast. The timing was perfect. I came hard, bracing myself against the window, as I watched the gobs of cum squirt from the tip of his member.

Feeling completely relaxed and satisfied, I smiled at my favorite new stranger. He deserved the final kiss I blew him from my still wet finger tips. His tranquil wink was all the thanks I needed.