People Watching

Story Info
Daydreaming.
761 words
3.31
30.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to sit and watch people. Especially men! Women don’t do anything for me, I guess the reason being, I’m a woman. When they walk towards me I look at their eyes, and slowly let my eyes guide themselves down their bodies. There are certain ones that just scream sex. That’s when I find myself thinking of how they would be during a good fuck session. Whether they would be a gentle fuck, or a grand slam fuck?

One afternoon, I took my kids to the swimming pool. There he was the grand slam of all grand slams. As he walked into the pool area he was tall, dark (he had to tan because we’ve had entirely too much rain for him to be that tan.), and handsome. He was tattooed and both nipples were pierced. With a thin hairline going down the center of his belly down below his swim trunks, that hung below the hip line like men wear their jeans. I just wanted to fuck him right then and there.

He walked towards me, and as he was walking I’m taking his trunks off in my mind. What I’m seeing in my mind I like. Pulling his backpack off his shoulder he got out a blanket, towel, sun oil, and a bottle of water. I’m finding myself going over to him while he’s laying there, picking up the oil. Putting it all over his chest, the oil is hot from the summer sun. I glide my hands over his chest working my hands down his body. Working my way down to his waist of his trunks! Sliding my fingers under the elastic just enough to feel his hair.

My fingertip touches his hardening cock. He sighs! At that very moment it was as if there was no one else there. Just the two us, in this very hot moment. Two people getting ready to fuck each others brains out. Strangers who have never met but have this sexual attraction.

I felt his hands sliding up my stomach to my full breasts. He slid my bathing suit top over exposing both of my nipples. He played with my nipples, making them hard as a rock. Pulling me up closer to him, I straddled him, feeling his cock grow hard against me. I was getting a little hotter down below myself.

He pulled me down to him and kissed me hard, plunging his tongue, deep into my mouth. One hand on my head the other on my ass. Pressing his cock into me. God I wanted to fuck him now. I slid my bottoms of my bathing suit over as he unzipped his fly on his swimming truck. Like a heat seeking missile, this 10” cock exploded from the depths of his trunks. He slid his hard shaft deep into me. He was so large. That with a few thrusts into me he was hitting the g spot. It was like a river running from my body. But I hadn’t orgasmed yet. It was all I could do to keep from screaming with excitement.

Grinding myself down on him wanting more, and more I leaned forward and tickled his nipples with my tongue. He seemed to like this as he was meeting my every move below the waist.

He rolled over on top of me, kissing me and just fucking the hell out of me. I was about to orgasm. I wrapped my arms around his waist grabbing his ass. He kissed me long and hard. I told him I was about to “O”. He just kept driving himself into me harder and deeper. Faster and faster. Oh my God I’m thinking to myself, have I died and gone to Fuck Heaven. I’ve never had it like this before.

I could feel his cock swelling and his thrust became quicker, I could hear him moaning.

I felt like my body was going to explode. My hot wet pussy is throbbing so hard. And then it happened it felt like fireworks going off inside my body. I tingling. His cock was being taken over by my cunt. He told me he was coming and I just let myself go. I came like I had never come before. My body still shaking, every woman should be fucked like this once in her life.

Then I heard this voice

“Excuse me, is this spot taken?” he said.

“Yes, it is now!” I replied with a smile.

If this man only knew what I was just thinking about him! Well maybe he will!