Pep Bus Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of them all began to relax as the moment of climax finally ended. Kris pulled slightly away from him and pulled her sweater down over her massive tits.

She then stood up and he felt his semi-flaccid cock fallout from within her. He knew it was coming and held the condom on. He quickly pulled it off and twisted it to keep its contents secure. He watched as Kris quickly put her underwear and spankies back on.

"Can you hook my bra?" She whispered to him.

Brian realized how difficult it would be for her to hook it and he was more than willing to help her out. He wondered how he was going to manage this with a used condom in his hand and immediately he realized he did not have to worry about it.

It was at that moment he was reminded just how much the two of them were in love. She grabbed the condom from him and managed to tuck it quietly and safely away in her gym bag. No words were spoken but it was a sign of love and devotion. He returned the favor by managing to hook her bra without having to lift her sweater very much. He was also happy to see and feel these emotions because he feared that most likely he would face some regret from her. But luckily, this was not the case.

It did not take long for both of them to be fully dressed and settled in back in their seat. The longest part was buttoning each of the individual buttons on his fly. At this point, the two of them looked over and Frank and Denise had also completed their "cleanup" efforts.

Brian was done inspecting Denise and watching her. He was thinking once again about what he had just seen. He looked at Alan in the seat in front across the aisle. His wonderful girlfriend was handing his friend a tissue. It was a very unique gesture since the tissue was so he could clean up the come he spurted all over himself while watching her. Brian realized again how much he loved her and how damn lucky he really was.

It only got better when she reached into her bag and pulled out another tissue. This time she handed it to his other friend Greg in the seat directly in front of them. He was unaware of it, but apparently Greg had been doing the same thing and watching Denise and Frank. Or, perhaps he was peeking directly behind and watching Kris as she fucked him silly. Either way, Brian was not upset and was instead turned on by the attention his girlfriend had received. He also became more enamored with her because of this thoughtfulness as she tended to each of them.

He wanted to make sure she knew it. "I love you." He told her as he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him for a kiss.

She kissed him softly and gently. As her lips left his she whispered, "Love you too..."

Halftime

Two quarters were nearly complete. The four guys had been sitting in the stands and not much was said. As Brian watched Kris he saw many times that Denise and she talked in between cheers. This was not very different than most games as they were best friends. But he noticed an unusual amount of glances up into the stands.

"They're talking an awful lot," Brian said to Frank.

"I was thinking the same thing." Frank confirmed the observation. He continued, "I guess they were okay with everything."

Brian wasn't really going to say anything but he couldn't help it.

"Of course they were okay with it. Hell, Kris gave tissues to these bozos to clean up the mess they made all over themselves." Brian teased Greg and Alan.

Frank was unaware of that,"are you fucking kidding?!" He thought about it for a second. Like Brian, he realized her response was pretty cool.

Brian had just enough time to be proud and then Frank continued.

"You damn horn dogs need to keep it in your pants for Christ sake!" He tried to lecture the other two but it was obvious he wasn't really upset. He knew he spent the whole time watching Kris. If he had not been fucking Denise at the time, he would've been masturbating as well.

Even though it seemed like Frank was not really serious, both Greg and Alan remained quiet. It's not like there's a standard rule of etiquette for jacking off while watching your buddies fuck their girlfriends.

At halftime the girls had about 10 minutes after their performance before the game was about to start again. Kris sat next to Brian in the stands and drank his Coke while eating the few remaining Skittles left in the bag.

"We really enjoyed the ride here," she volunteered. This made it clear what she Denise had been talking about during the first half.

"We all did too." Brian confirmed for her. Hell, how could they not. His statement was pretty much the understatement of the century.

She handed him his drink and the now empty bag. As she turned to walk away she casually and matter-of-factly said something that instantly turned his cock to stone once again. "We can't wait for the ride home."

Game Over...Maybe Not

The game ended and it was time for another long ride home. Everyone was already tired. But Brian and Frank were wide awake. Apparently, just like Kris, Denise had also confirmed to Frank that there would be a repeat performance on the way home. They both kept this news quiet from Alan and Greg.

The girls continued to smile and giggle throughout the second half. Brian worried a bit because he used his last condom. He did not know whether or not that would be a good thing or a bad thing.

They ran through the cold air to get to the bus. Since most people had left their gym bags and stuff on the bus it was obvious that the same seats would be available. Kris led the way and went directly to the back of the bus. When she reached the back door she turned allowing Brian to go first.

Brian turned to the right and sat the same place he had on the way there. Kris sat next to him near the aisle. Denise followed and she stood back against the back door allowing Frank to slide into his seat across the aisle. But then it happened.

Brian watched as Kris stood back up scooted across the aisle sitting down right next to Frank. Denise then sat down in Kris' place. Brian's jaw dropped as Denise was now sitting just inches from him and it was obvious what was going to happen on the ride home.

Brian looked over at his girlfriend. The parking lot lights illuminated the bus enough for him to see she was smiling from ear to ear. He could not see Denise's face because he assumed she was smiling the same devious smile at her boyfriend. Brian literally had to touch his cock because the excitement just overwhelmed him.

He didn't know what to say. He continued to watch his girlfriend and the look on his face was gratitude coupled with pure excitement.

"Is it okay if Kris and I switch seats?" Denise had turned in the seat and asked Brian.

At first, Brian did not hear her because he was still in shock and enamored by his lovely girlfriend. But then he realized that this thin, raven haired beauty was talking to him. He took a second to register what she had said.

"Of course, it seems like they are okay with it..." He told her nodding that direction.

"We don't need to worry about them," she said with an innocent smile that was not so innocent. Obviously, the girls had this all thought out.

By this time, the headcount had been made and they were about to leave. The interior dome lights throughout the bus all went out in succession. The vehicle started to move as it began its second unforgettable journey of the night. In fact, this trip was destined to be the most unforgettable time of their lives. Brian was ready...

12