Pep, Spirit and Facials Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

".. we accepted you onto the squad because, we suspect, that when we do this.." Alice's voice trailed off, and apparently 'this' was the code word to prompt the rest of the girls behind Alice -- her included -- to reach down and simultaneously lift their pleated blue-and-yellow cheerleader skirts. Eloise wasn't prepared for what each of the girls was packing beneath the innocent-looking pieces of clothing.

Under every single one of those skirts hid each girl's rapidly-stiffening cock in all of their unencumbered glory.

All Eloise could do was stare back in stunned silence she was introduced to both the first cock she'd ever seen in-the-flesh, but also the eighth cock she'd ever seen -- and the sight of those cocks instantaneously prompted her to recontextualize all of the name calling, the ass-grabbing, and, most importantly, all of the staring. As she scanned the faces of her teammates, she saw each of them looking at her the same way they had looked at her from the first moment she set foot on the gym floor at tryouts: like she was fresh meat. Something, though, prevented her from looking away from the sheer amount of cock in front of her for too long.

She traced her eyes from one meaty baton to the other, ogling the differences in complexion, amount of visible veins, whether they were cut or uncut, and -- this detail, perhaps most central -- the fact that not one of them was smaller than her trusty pussy-pleasing friend that Alice was currently brandishing like a short sword. Alice's cock was something of an outlier in the dreamy assortment of dongs. Her light-brown pork sausage appeared to be modeled after the toys reserved for the back wall of the sex shops; the ones that might as well say "for experienced dick fiends only." Eloise hadn't ever dared venture back to those particular shelves in her weekly stops at the local 'Little Shop of Fake Cocks,' and now she was face-to-face with a ravenously horny-looking woman who probably gave them design cues.

Alice snapped her fingers in Eloise's face, which caused the slightly slack-jawed and wide-eyed girl to rattle her head side-to-side and then tear her attention away from what was below their skirts.

".. right." Alice began with a knowing smile. "When we do that, and tell you to, for instance," she paused to bring either of her hands into the air and accent her sardonically-delivered phrase with air quotes "'get the fuck on your knees, whore,' you'd probably do it. That's why you made the team." Alice let both of her hands fall and crossed them beneath her tits as if to tell Eloise that the ball is in her court.

"I don't.. I mean.." Eloise tried to choke out words as best she could, but she found it hard to assign words to the whirlwind of confusion and arousal that she was experiencing.

"Look, I'll make this easy for you. Either you can walk out that door," Alice said while gesturing to the door to the locker room that Eloise had started the day of practice by entering through, ".. or you can get on your knees." Eloise stayed silent, letting the words sink in. She went through them in her mind. If she left, she'd be off the squad -- apparently they had just taken a gamble on her being eager enough to please that she'd, like Alice said, 'get the fuck on her knees,' like a whore would. On the other hand, Eloise could see how far down this rabbit hole was going to go. She could drop to her knees in the shower stall and see what happened.

The choice was hers.

12