Pepper is the Test Subject

Story Info
Tony creates a new device which can gives him power.
771 words
3.61
31.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arbys
Arbys
6 Followers

Pepper Potts was average height, had slightly ginger hair and had a slim frame. She had a few freckles on her face along with full wet lips and bright blue eyes. She wore a tight red t-shirt which clearly outlined her bra underneath as well as a short black skirt which hugged her ass and showed off her long smooth legs. Her body was toned and her slim hips complimented her skinny body.

Tony sat back in his office chair fiddling with the new device he had created. The contraption was a small gun with two dials on the side. He had set one to 'horny' and the other to 'slut'. He could think of no better time than to test it than when Pepper walked into the room, beautiful as ever. He fired the gun and a small bolt of energy zipped across the room and hit Pepper in her stomach. As she was looking down at the various papers she was holding she was not aware anything had happened.

Pepper was having a routine chat with Tony about the workings of the business when she started to feel a bit odd. She felt very warm and moist between her legs and also felt as if she was wearing far too much. She began to shift awkwardly from foot to foot wanting to sort herself out to get rid of this new feeling.

'Will you excuse me... I have some business to take care of.'

Pepper stated weakly to which Tony just smirked. She left the room in a hurry, groping her breasts to try to ease her sudden desire. She made her way to the toilets where she decided that masturbation at work was probably not the best option, but she could do something about the way she looked.

When she left the toilet her nipples now poked right out from under her shirt betraying her lack of bra and her skirt was folded to half it's original length so now it just covered her ass. As she walked she enjoyed the feeling of the cool air on her pantyless crotch. Pepper drew various stares as she made her way to the board meeting but she didn't care, she liked it.

Tony made sure his new gun was set to 'strip' and 'masturbate' before entering the board meeting knowing Pepper would eventually show up. He sat where he knew that he could shoot her without her noticing and sat awaiting her entrance.

It was not long before she made her appearance and he had to note that she was evidently flaunting her body and was quite aroused. He took the shot. Tony could not wait to see the results.

As soon as Pepper entered her pussy moistened even more and her ample tits longed for attention. The twelve seated men watched in awe as she peeled her top off to reveal her firm breasts which she immediately cupped in her hands and began to knead to which she moaned loudly. She then turned her back to them and wriggled her skirt down her hips. When she turned round she could be seen in all her glory.

Her toned smooth legs went for miles up until her smooth pussy. The hairless lips slightly moist. Her clit was unhooded and wanting to be touched. Finally her pert breasts were topped with rock hard nipples poking out into the air.

Pepper reached down in between her legs with her left hand and began to rub her clit in circular motions. With her right she pinched and twisted her nipple softly moaning the whole time. She dipped the tip of her finger into her twat and gave a soft coo. She did not care who was watching. Slowly she added two fingers to her pussy and picked up a steady rhythm. She began to buck her hips against her hand wanting more. She then reached behind herself and gingerly rubbed her asshole. She kept this up for about two minutes. Pleasuring herself and rubbing her butthole. She eventually slipped her finger inside and moaned loudly at the wave of pleasure that came with it.

She suddenly picked up the pace of her double penetration pumping her fingers in and out at a frantic speed. When she came she shrieked with joy and collapsed to the floor. She lay there panting, naked, covered in a thin film of sweat and had her juices running down her legs. She liked the feeling of being full so she just left her fingers inside herself for the moment.

Tony just sat back. Pleased with his new gadget.

Arbys
Arbys
6 Followers