Pepper On The Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can listen to your music full blast."

Pepper was happy Ambrose's problem was resolved and she'd played a part in it. "I hope the bitch got what she deserved."

"Believe me, she did. You helped me out of a tough pickle, young lady, and I'll be forever grateful."

One good deed, one crazy adventure, and she got security and freedom in the bargain; a middle finger to her father and stepmother, "They can't touch me now."

She finished her story and rose from the chair, stretched her nude body and yawned. Pepper strode around her apartment, stretching occasionally, musing on the changes within herself since the Adventure.

When Ambrose performed the extraction spell, she was in an evidence box one moment and the floor of her apartment, the next. Ambrose sang a chant and touched her with his wand.

In moments, she was returned to flesh but something happened, which six months ago would have mortified her: she came, in front of Ambrose.

It was an unexpected effect of the spell. She'd been turned to bronze at the moment of orgasm and, as the spell reversed, the orgasm finished itself. Ambrose didn't notice, or pretended not to. He was ebullient with gratitude, thanking Pepper for her sacrifice, apologizing for her experience. Pepper smiled, listened, and nodded, happy for him, but distracted by her cum down.

After he left, it took awhile for Pepper to realize something new. She'd stood before Ambrose, nude, with cum running down her leg, and felt no sense of embarrassment; nor did she feel any belated mortification.

Ambrose left for the hearing four days later, and returned the following. The joy on his face took years away from it. He said he would pay Pepper from the royalties of his book, but actually did much more.

"Think of it as a bonus, considering what you went through. You've not only helped me but many others by exposing an evil man. Paying for your education and your apartment is the very least I can do."

Ambrose, for the present, was on a month long book and lecture tour. Before he left, Pepper asked him a question; not about the casual nudity she displayed more often in her apartment, but the changes her new-found ease and openness with her body implied.

Ambrose thought a moment and rubbed his chin. "In the world of magic," he replied, "One who is exposed to it always undergoes change. Magic leaves a residue, along with the experience it accompanies. Your experience was unique, intense, and extreme. I don't know if I can call it traumatic. If so, I'm very sorry."

"I must admit it was . . . unique. I don't feel traumatized, just . . . different."

"That could be trauma in itself, but I'm a sorcerer not a psychologist."

Pepper kept something from Ambrose. She didn't know if it was part of the change but, each day, she found her thoughts dwelling more and more on Kate. Not so much an obsession, just a memory of Kate's hands on her body, and how they'd felt against her skin. "Will I see her again?" she wondered. "Maybe I should broach the subject with Ambrose when he gets back." She yawned. "Well Pepper, time to get some sleep. It's late."

Pepper fell into bed and let the warm breezes of the summer night caress her body. She slept, her dreams full of bronze, and warm, wet walls, and a beautiful red headed woman with sea-green eyes.

The End