Pepper: Part, the First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grylion
grylion
2 Followers

I now became the owner of an idyllic existence. The two loves of my life, living under my roof. Two gorgeously delectable ladies eye candy of the first water. And it soon became apparent that the ladies found it easy to love each other. In more ways than one as I discovered one day upon returning early from work. Now, I knew that a part of Betty was attracted to the lovely Pepper. And I also knew that she would probably try to get into Pepper's panties at some time in the near future. I didn't know how Pepper might react as I didn't think she had ever been interested in girls. I really found that I had nothing to be concerned about.

As I said, earlier, Betty was the brains of the family, and her fiscal insight had allowed us to purchase a nice, 70s sprawling ranch type home, not small, but not huge, either. Four bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths on a little over an acre with lots of tall pine and fir trees screening us from our neighbors and a large open patio for us to spend our languid summer days. And that is where I found them, sitting together on one of the double chaise lounges scattered around the patio, soaking up the Pacific Northwest summer sun. Yes, they were slathered with the proper suntan lotion and yes they were lying out in the sun, sorta working on a tan. But that is where the similarity to the sunbathing one would see at the local public pool ended. While I know that they had started out all prim and proper, if either of those beautiful sexy ladies could ever be termed prim and proper, that facade, I am sure, evaporated rather rapidly in the summer heat. I noticed that someone had made a pitcher of what appeared to be Margaritas which was obviously less than half full, now. Further, what had been two very skimpy bikinis was now strewn across the patio and the girls were definitely stark naked. And to top it off, they were wrapped in a tangled embrace, lips and tongues dancing as if they couldn't get enough of each other. I would have worried about sunburn if they hadn't been so thoroughly covered with lotion. And a separate part of my mind took note of the fact that they wouldn't be having any bikini lines, this summer.

Now, as they didn't seem to have noticed my presence, so far, I quietly backed into the dim house to continue my voyeuristic pleasures. I was very curious to see how far Pepper was prepared to go with this. I knew Betty wouldn't push her, but would happily extend their pleasure to whatever extent Pepper allowed. This could be one extremely hot afternoon, and perhaps, evening. The action hadn't slowed down as I retreated to the house and now Betty was kissing and nibbling her way down Peppers throat and across her chest, I knew, heading for those delectable mounds with their stiff nipples. Peppers tits were capped with large, puffy areolas, the nipples standing up at least a half an inch tall and almost that much across. Her areolas were dark brown and almost as large as Betty's. And now one of those luscious nipples was disappearing into Betty's hungry mouth, her lips spreading around the areola and from the alternate hollowing of her cheeks, I could tell that Betty was sucking Pepper's sweet nipples with a vengeance. Now, Pepper has to be given credit, too, as she was arching her back, and, with one hand on the back of Betty's head and the other around her tit, she was trying to get as much tit into Betty's mouth as she possibly could.

Betty was purring loudly and Pepper was making short, gasping moans as Betty did her best to drive Pepper wild. As Betty made to change tits and moved her lips from one to another, Pepper cried out as she felt the momentary loss, but began gasping again as Betty's lips latched onto the other nipple, sucking and gently biting that fleshy nubbin. Meanwhile, Betty's hands had been busy, too, caressing Pepper everywhere she could reach and eventually drifting down between her legs, which Pepper had now spread wantonly across the chaise. Betty's fingers had begun to play a tatoo on Pepper's clit, occasionally dipping into her steamy depths only to reappear and slip and slide around her lips. Between the suckling on her nipples and Betty's fingers stirring up her cunt, Pepper was fast losing contact with the outer world. Pepper's hips were bouncing in time with Betty's thrusting and teasing fingers and Betty for her part had abandoned those marvelous tits and was again kissing and nibbling her way south, ending, eventually with those lovely ruby lips wrapped around Pepper's very stiff and now overly sensitive clit.

Betty had now moved down between Pepper's legs for better access and while her lips and tongue teased Pepper's swollen clit, Betty's fingers were fucking fast and hard in and out of Pepper's dripping snatch. By now, Pepper couldn't keep her sweet ass still. Her rump was bouncing up and down and rolling from side to side all the while her hands were gripping Betty's head, fingers tangled in her hair, trying to pull Betty's face deeper into her pulsating pussy. And that, as they say, was that. With a scream that probably had the neighbors thinking about calling 911, Pepper's whole body went rigid, her orgasm controlling her completely while Betty kept lapping at her wet cunt, not allowing her to come down. Betty could be a real tease with her girlfriends and it was no different in Pepper's case. Without letting her take a breath, Betty kept Pepper climaxing, going from one high to the next, keeping her locked in pleasure, her pussy exploding in a physical supernova.

"Enough, enough, enough," Pepper cried between shudders. She feebly tried to push Betty away from her steamy, dripping, oversexed cunt, but Betty was having too much fun with her new lover. "Pleeeeeeeeeease," Pepper begged and Betty finally relented with a throaty giggle. "You are soooo tasty, girl, I can't get enough of your sweet pussy," my sexy naked wife apologised. She slithered up Pepper's oiled body to share a long soulful kiss, letting Pepper taste her own sweet, musky honey. Pepper cradled Betty's face gently between her open palms and they exchanged quiet words and giggles, the words too low for me to hear, but the giggles loud enough to show they were very much enjoying the shared loving.

"Why don't you get out of those hot clothes and join us, baby?" my sweet wife called, loud enough for me to her, all the time giggling and staring into Pepper's sky blue eyes. BUSTED!!! I had been sandbagged. It suddenly became clear that those two devious vixens had planned the whole thing, waiting 'til they heard me enter the house to start their playtime, planned it as a whole tease to get me involved in their circle of love. Like I really needed any encouragement, but they both had wanted to ease me into the idea in case I had any misgivings.

Sauntering across the patio, my clothes still in place (well, I HAD to assert SOME minor amount of control, didn't I?) I paused to heft the margarita pitcher before speaking. "How about we take the pitcher and adjourn to the cool of the house to continue this. It's too hot, in the sun, for comfort, at least for what I have in mind," I commented, trying to act nonchalant and suave. Giggling, the girls jumped up, "Just the invitation we were waiting for, hon," Pepper responded over her shoulder as they raced hand in hand across the hot concrete to the dim cool shelter of the family room. Here I was, left flat footed, once again, the brains of the bunch 'way ahead of me. Crossing the patio, still carrying the pitcher of booze, I re-entered the house trying to get my eyes to adjust to the dimness. I still couldn't see much but off toward the back of the house, I heard their giggling, again, and figured they had headed for the Master Bedroom and the king sized bed waiting there.

Emulating my two sweet ladies, like their bikinis strewn across the patio, my clothing was soon strewn all through the house, from the patio door through the family room and down the hall toward the bedrooms. Arriving at the foot of our Cal King sized bed, still clad in my briefs, I was amazed at the beautiful tableau spread there before me. "Started again without me, I see," was the only clever response I could think of. "Of course, baby," from my sexy bride, "and we will continue to be ahead of you until you skin out of those panties and join us." Taking the not so subtle "hint", I was immediately surrounded by the most delicious "puppy pile" of naked, wiggly female flesh. Pepper grabbed me and initiated our first very non-platonic kiss while Betty began nibbling and licking her way toward my steel stiff dick. When Pepper finally broke what had to be one of the most sensual and stimulating, deep French Kisses I had ever experienced she said, "You have no idea how long I have waited for that kiss, Dearest."

I know I must have had that "deer in the headlights" look after that stunning revelation. At the sound of the wicked chuckle coming from my wife somewhere near my nether regions, everything suddenly fell into place. These two gloriously sexy ladies had sandbagged me twice. "Now it finally dawns on him," this from my devious, scheming bride. "Baby, we've been plotting and planning this for weeks, finally getting you and Pepper together since you two never had the sense to, 'way back when," Betty continued. "Dearest, we were both trying too hard to be 'just friends', all through school," said Pepper, "and I now know how much I missed." Betty was still doing distracting things with those sweet ruby lips, sliding up and down my cock, making it difficult to concentrate. It almost made me miss Pepper's next request, "Please make love to me like we both wanted all those long years ago." Then, from the sexy vixen whose lips had been, a second before, wrapped around my stiff prick, "Yeah, baby, fuck her good and make her family."

Not needing any more encouragement, I dove headfirst, so to speak, into the challenge. Pepper rolled back into my arms, being careful not to disturb Betty who had gone back giving her perfect imitation of a vacuum cleaner on my stiff dick. We took up where we had left off, our lips crushing against each other, our tongues twining, dancing, battling and teasing. My hands were caressing her back and running down to her sweetly rounded ass, fingers alternating between feather light touches and arching to bring my fingernails into play. Gently scratching here and there, giving Pepper cause to jump and writhe a bit, showing her pleasure with her delightful giggle. My lips now started the journey of a lifetime, tracing first her jaw line, then her throat. I nibbled and placed tiny kisses along her collarbone from shoulder to shoulder, then, not being able to stand the temptation any longer, swooped downward, capturing her swollen left nipple between my lips. The attention to Pepper's nipple caused a long drawn out gasp to escape her lovely lips and she grabbed the back of my head, trying to force more of her sweet tit between my lips.

Betty was still Hoovering my stiff pole and I was having trouble keeping my mind on Peppers lovely tits. "Babe," I said as I tried to pry her loose, "put that wiggly tongue to good use between Pepper's thighs so I can keep my mind on the job at hand." The throaty, naughty laugh from deep in my wife' throat preceded her comment, "yeah, baby, that is one tasty pussy, I might even share it with you in a bit." Her change of location gave me the presence of mind to be able to get back to taking proper care of Pepper's now very swollen nipples, which I immediately began munching on, once again. Her immediate response was a long drawn out "Yessssssssssssssssss!!!" while trying to stuff both tasty mounds into my mouth at the same time. Betty's ministrations were reaping fine results, too. The tongue-lashing she was giving Pepper's dripping snatch had Pepper writhing and moaning all over the bed, causing Betty and me to hang on for dear life to keep Pepper from getting away from us.

As I removed my suctioning mouth from Pepper's sexy titties, moving my lips further down her belly, intending to share her steamy pussy with my hot bride, her hands immediately took over the duty of pulling, rubbing and pinching her own nipples. "Move over you oversexed slut," I playfully growled at my cuntlapping wife, "share your lickable toy with Daddy." "Grrrrr," was her only response as she made room for me. Reversing position, she threw a leg over Pepper and pushed her gushing cunt down to Pepper's eager tongue and lips.

"Oh Gawd YES!!!" came from Betty as Pepper began nibbling and sucking on her sloppy, wet snatch. For my part, I was giving as good as Betty was getting, licking Pepper from asshole to clit and back again. I alternated between licking her dripping pussy hole and biting and sucking her swollen lips. Her tart and sweet flavour was intoxicating and I shoved my tongue as deeply as I could into Pepper's hot pussy to get all her honey that I could. My nose kept bumping her swollen clit causing her to jump at each contact. "Babe, lean up as far as you can, I have to get my cock into this slippery cunt NOW!!" I said, getting up on my knees and guiding my rampant hungry prick towards Peppers sweet dripping cunt.

As Betty sat up without allowing her pussy to lose contact with Pepper's flicking tongue, I reached under Pepper's thighs and lifted and spread her legs even more. This opened her up so I could more easily shove my steel hard dick deep in that slippery, boiling slit. And, finally, shove it home I did and could hear Pepper's delighted squeals, muffled as they were by my slutty mate's throbbing cunt. Pepper's slippery hole was tight and hot as my cock sank deep in her belly. Definitely well worth waiting all those years for. Not giving her any time to react, I began pounding that sweet snatch with long, fast thrusts. Each thrust bringing a moan or grunt still muffled by Betty's sweet, dripping love hole. I grabbed Pepper's hips for added leverage and leaned forward, capturing my Betty's lovely lips in a searing, deep, wet, sexy, passionate kiss just as she began cumming all over Pepper's lips, chin, throat and squirting all over Peppers gorgeous tits. Having been over stimulated for so long, the sperm began boiling up from my balls, shoving its way up my rigid meat and gushing deep into Pepper's womb. I bellowed loudly with the feeling of my hot cum splashing and coating Pepper's velvet walls, which brought her to a bucking, bouncing, screaming climax of her own as my hot spunk filled her cunt and squirted out around my still pistoning prick to soak into the very rumpled coverlet under us.

We three held that erotic tableau for what seemed like a sweet lifetime before collapsing into a sweet, sweaty puppy pile. The coverlet became even more soaked as my softening cock slithered out of Pepper's well fuck twat and our juices poured from her gaping hole. Betty and I each curled up, one on each side of Pepper and enfolded all of us in a tangle of arms and legs and like that, we all fell into a sexually sated slumber.

The End.....for now...

grylion
grylion
2 Followers