Peppermint Pussy-Fire in the Hole Pt. 01

Info
Sir trains his slave with Peppermint Oil Extract.
310 words
56k
5
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2013
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers



Master's creative command to purchase peppermint oil extract and then be prepare to "paint" with Q-tips forced a shocking reaction to Sir's owned slave. This new wrinkle in Sir's training caused a quickening of her breath, with a little fear and anticipation of "why this item" and "how will he use it to torture/train" came quickly to her mind as she followed his directives and supplied him with the new training utensils.

Sir instructed his cum-slut to paint her nipples, pussy lips, clit and asshole with his new tools ... he gave her a required reading assignment, which was to be obeyed for the next 45 minutes ... unbeknownst to his slave that the wicked gleam in his eyes was a sign of torture to come!!

The peppermint oil caused a cooling sensation -- at first! Her nipples felt wet and soothingly cool, and then a gentle tingling began. The peppermint oil on her pussy lips and asshole was cold -- then tingles came -- building to an obvious irritation. But, they didn't show a reaction like her clit! That sensitive orifice had an instant cold feeling ... soon after, the intense burning began. By the end of the 45 minute "reading" time, girl's pussy, clit and ass were on fire! Her squirming body was begging for help and she soon was imploring Master for assistance in relieving her scorching flesh.

Master determined that what was needed to douse the fire burning on all her "painted" parts was both a shower AND a hard fuck.

Part 1. Master instructed his slave/girl to get Frank (Sir's 8" veiny suction cock) and secure him ass-high on the shower wall. Then she was to skewer him from behind. Once impaled, Sir's slave took on a whole new personality -- she became a wild beast pounding out the flame of the fire-in-the-hole.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I just lost my wood... Wow wtf was that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Girl gets five for effort.

'Frank' fell off the wall... LOL too funny!

Share this

Similar Stories

Honey, We Really do Need to Talk Wife has plans that don't include me.in Loving Wives
Kelli Loved to Suck Cocks Pt. 01 Daughter rats out mother for being a whore.in Loving Wives
Devilish Neighbors, the BBQBWC Orgy Swedish Viking and Chinese Dragon Lady host a party.in Interracial Love
The Gift of Venus Sex goddess sends virgin to his first college party.in Group Sex
The Tale of Mpreg Pinocchio Pt. 01 He pretended to be pregnant, and it became real.in Fetish
More Stories