Pepper's Bath Ch. 02

Story Info
She dances with Master.
813 words
3.92
21.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I really wanted to hold her so I reached down and picked her up. She is a lithe little beauty and posed no serious physical effort to hold her, her legs wrapped around me and looking into my eyes. I started dancing to the music in my head and swayed back and forth with her. I started swaying around the floor and began to hum softly into her ear. I could hear the violins to Nutcrackers suite as we danced all over the tavern

“This is so much easier than this afternoon.” I hadn’t realized that I had spoken aloud until she gave a soft little start in my arms.

The tavern had been very busy like it always this afternoon and we were both running around like mad. Now tonight it was just us here. It was very nice. I had to admit I really enjoyed dancing with her in my arms her feet not touching the ground. When she trembled in my arms my heart just went out to her. I so wished I could offer what she wanted. I had to grin as she went back to doing what she new as her hands roamed my body as if they had a mind of their own.

I was looking to ease her fears as I danced into the kitchen and stole a cookie from Tay’s cookie jar and then swinging her around in the air like she was my little girl. I know she was having a good time and I really wish I could offer her more than I can.

I know I surprised her when I whirled her into the bathroom laughing. I have taken several other girls into the bathroom and no one ever knows what went on in there but they could all hear the girls yelping and they could see the girl’s very spanked bottoms when they came out. I looked down into a very full tub of hot water and my eyes danced to hers. I knew that she was reading my mind and new what was coming. I had to move before she squirmed.

I heard her gasp as I set her into the extremely hot water that had been heated just for her. I reached for the bath brush and slapped the sturdy wooden backed brush into my hand. She made a really cute face and scooted to the back of the tub. But this was my show and I would not be denied. I had to grin as I reached out and secured the girls piggy tail with my right hand.

“Hold your breath, little one,”

I had to grin as she took a deep breath and held her nose and I plunged me beneath the surface of the water. I kept smiling as I felt her tremble beneath the water. I set down the brush and reaching under the water undid the bands on my girl’s piggy tails. I played with her hair to get it all free and wet. I enjoyed feeling of playing with her as her hair exploded beneath the water.

With a tug I pulled her head up out of the water. I thought I might have left her down there to long when she came up spurting water and struggled to take in air. I must say I thought she looked extremely cute with wet hair cascading around her and ringlets of water streaming down her face. I knew I’d touched here as I saw her look up at me through half lowered lashes she seemed a little shy and I was glad she was in my life. I know other Masters have used and discarded her and by the Priest Kings I think them to a man all idiots and fools.

I poured some shampoo into my hand and started washing her wet hair. I felt her head move under my hands as I began to scrub her hair. Her eyes scrunched up and I was worried I might be hurting her but she never said a word. I take pride in all my girls and pepper is one of them. I will have exquisite beauty and absolute obedience. I finished soaping her hair and looked down on my girl. She peeked back and I could see the heat in her eyes had been replaced by the look of a shy innocent girl.

“Another breath, little one.”

She immediately took a breath worried that I might waste no time in plunging her head underneath the surface of water again. She closed her eyes tightly as I dunked her again and carefully rinsed all the soap out of her long hair. I kept her under a little longer this time working her hair until it was squeaky clean and then pulled her up back by the simple expedient of wrapping my fist in it.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers