Perchance to Dream

Story Info
A Valentine's disaster turns into a dream for Jenny.
7.5k words
4.49
22.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Jenny was practically vibrating she was so excited. She'd been dating Eric for a little over a year. He was the one ... She was sure of it.

On the anniversary of their first date, he showed up at her office dressed in the exact clothes he had been wearing that night. They went to the same restaurant, ordered the same meal. Back at his place, he'd rented the movie they had gone to see. Everything was perfect. It was more than perfect, because this time they made love on the soft shag rug in front of the television after the movie.

Jenny was on her way to Philadelphia. Eric had to attend a conference that spilled over into Valentine's weekend. She was going to surprise him. Jenny adored making love to Eric, but she'd never been overly adventurous. She knew Eric sometimes craved more.

So, the plan this weekend was to surprise him ... in more ways than one. When she arrived at his hotel, she went straight to his room and waited for housekeeping to arrive. She snuck into his room and hid in the closet. When housekeeping left, she ran herself a steamy bubble bath. She soaked and played with herself to get in the mood. Jenny fantasized about Eric's reaction to seeing her, and it made her tingle.

After the bath, she covered her skin with the scented lotion he liked so much. Then, she got deliciously naked and hid in his closet.

She knew his routine: he'd bound into the room, rip off his tie, go to the bathroom and wash his face and neck with cool water. That's when she would slip out of the closet, climb on the bed and display her body for his delight. She couldn't wait to see the look of shock morph into lust on his handsome face.

Jenny heard the card slip into the slot and felt herself getting wet at the thought of seeing Eric's reaction to all the naughty things she had in mind. Just like clockwork, Eric did his thing. But, right before she opened the door to slip out of the closet and display her body for him, she was stopped by a knock at his door. Jenny closed the closet but left it cracked enough to see what was happening. She figured he'd ordered room service and certainly wasn't ready to let the waiter see her naked.

Eric walked out of the bathroom ... naked and hard as steel.

Jenny froze when she heard a female voice from the other side of the door shout, "Eric! Hurry up! I'm gonna get arrested!" He trotted to the door. The instant it was unlatched, a tall, lanky, naked blonde lunged through the door, jumped in Eric's arms, wrapped her long legs around his waist, and they staggered back onto his bed. There was no foreplay. She impaled herself on his cock and ground herself savagely on him, fucking him like the world was about to end.

Inside the closet, Jenny was far too dazed, hurt, humiliated, and embarrassed to move. She watched as the woman screamed in orgasmic bliss. Eric pumped her as fast as he could and let loose a guttural yell as he painted her pussy with his sexual liqueur.

Before he could even recover, the woman hopped off of him and sucked his dick back to tumescent life. She then buried her head in the pillows, got on her knees, and stuck her slender ass in the air. Eric sank into her until his balls slapped hard against her lithe body. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her with feral abandon.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Make me feel every inch of your huge cock!" she bellowed into the pillows.

Jenny, traumatized with tears streaming down her face, closed the door, but the primal screams and the sound of bodies slapping together painted vivid images in her mind.

"OH, JESUS CHRIST!!" the woman shrieked.

Then, the final dagger ripped open Jenny's heart.

"OH, GOD!! I LOVE YOU, CASEY!! ARRAGGGHH!!"

Jenny collapsed onto the closet floor, but she wasn't worried about anyone hearing her. She cried so hard, she felt light-headed. She heard the bed squeak, womanly giggles, and the patter of feet into the bathroom. She listened as the shower ignited. She heard bodies bump into the shower walls.

"My God, Eric! Does this beautiful cock ever deflate?"

"Not when you're around!"

"Oh, Jesus, that's so good. Yeah ... right there! Oh, Baby!"

When the rhythmic slap of bodies commenced, Jenny quickly pulled on her clothes. She grabbed the pen and notepad off the nightstand and wrote: "Don't ever call or see try to see me ever again!!! I HATE YOU!!! Jen" Between her heaves, she took off her engagement ring, folded it in the note, slipped quickly into the bathroom, and stuffed the note in Eric's boxer lying on the ground.

Jenny didn't go immediately to the airport. She walked in a daze around Philadelphia for several hours. It was Valentine's eve, and the city of Brotherly love was teeming with romance. Couples littered the streets. Since Valentine's was on Saturday, the lovers' festival had already started. Jenny had never felt so empty, so lost. She was too drained to go back home, so she found a hotel and got a room for the night. She bought a cheese steak and a bottle of brandy. The cheese steak never got unwrapped. The brandy did.

She slept until 2:00 pm and awoke with a hideous dry mouth and throbbing head. She staggered into the bathroom. Jenny hated throwing up more than just about anything. But, her stomach was like a rolling sea. She hardly had to touch the back of her throat to get a small waterfall of "poison" to shoot out of her gut. When she'd finished, she chuckled at the absurdity of her perfect weekend.

Jenny notified the hotel that she would check out very early on Monday morning. She turned on the shower as hot as she could stand so she could exterminate all the smells of the bath and lotion. Once she'd changed, she felt like tackling the world ... a little.

She opened the hotel directory and discovered she'd stumbled into a very nice place, loaded with amenities. She noted where the spa was located and trotted down to treat herself.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but we close at 5:00," said the receptionist. Jenny looked at her watch and realized it was 4:57 pm.

Normally, such an event wouldn't have been catastrophic, but in her current state, she was devastated. Her chin quivered, and she choked out a weak, "Thank you, anyway." Then, she walked just outside the door, leaned against the door frame and cried.

Ryan walked out from the back, wiping his hands on a towel. He'd overheard the conversation and asked Brittany, "What's going on?"

"I don't know. She came in asking about spa services. When I told her we were closing, she walked outside and started crying."

Ryan turned again to look at the sad, raven-haired young woman trying to stifle her tears.

"Brit, go ahead and take off. I think I'll check on her."

"Okay. See you Monday."

He quietly opened the door. Then, in his gentlest voice, asked, "Miss, can I help you with something?"

Jenny was startled and embarrassed. "No, I'm sorry ..." She started to scurry away.

Ryan tenderly grabbed her hand. She looked back at his kind smile and stopped. "Come one inside. Have a seat."

"But, you're closed."

"Then, we won't be disturbed."

Jenny knew she must look like a wreck, but his manner was so soothing, she was drawn to him. Ryan escorted her to the back waiting area, where she sat in a plush, velvet chair. He went to the kitchen and returned with a tall glass of Chablis in crystal wine glass, placed on a silver tray with a yellow and red rose lying on it. Jenny gulped down the wine so quickly that Ryan burst out laughing.

"Let me just get the bottle."

He returned and filled her glass.

"Thank you. You're so nice, but I should let you go home."

He looked deeply into her eyes and answered, "I'd prefer to stay ... if you're interested."

She'd never seen blue eyes so clear and piercing. "But, it's – it's Valentine's ..."

"For some." He studied her dark features. Despite the runny mascara and puffiness around her eyes, she was genuinely beautiful, he marveled. He assumed there had to be a story of lost love behind those eyes, but he was stymied by the stupidity of the man who could let a treasure like her slip away.

"What services interested you?" he asked.

Jenny began relaxing as she came to realize he was sincere. "The whirlpool, sauna, and a massage sounded like what I needed."

He smiled. "Perfect. I hadn't even had time to turn anything off, so all the facilities are hot and ready. Tell me how this sounds ... I'll escort you to the dressing room. Since no one is here, you are free to use any and all facilities in whatever attire you choose. Towels and robes are hanging in each dressing area. We have both wet and dry saunas, the whirlpool, and, if you're adventurous, an ice pool. Some people like to turn up the dry sauna as hot as they can stand. Then, they plunge into the ice pool. It's a Nordic thing. Since no one else is here, you can take as much time in either as you'd like with any or all of it. I assume you've not had dinner?"

Jenny smiled for the first time in what seemed like ages. "No."

"Excellent. One of my best friends is the head chef at L'Auberge Chantal. I'll call Henri and have him surprise us. I'll also pick up some wine. You're staying here, I presume?"

"Yes," she said with a growing smile.

"Good. Then, I'll pick up some champagne as well. I can get strawberries and chocolate from the kitchen here. By the time I return, you should be nice and relaxed. We have a small private terrace for spa clients. I'll turn on the gas heater, and we'll dine al fresco. Sound like a decent way to spend a Valentine's evening?"

"It sounds like something from a movie!"

He chuckled. "Afterwards, I'll give you the massage of your life. By the time I'm finished, I may have to get a gurney to wheel you to your room!"

Jenny was delighted. "Here, let me give you some money."

"Absolutely not! This is my treat. If you hadn't shown up, I'd have spent the evening with a Guinness and a soccer game at Devon's." He kissed her hand. "I much, much prefer your company for the evening."

Ryan smiled, and Jenny melted looking at his dimples. "I'm Jenny, by the way."

"Ryan."

He showed her where everything was and how to operate it all. "Also, in the shower, this lever releases a menthol mist. It opens the pores. Well, Jenny, you're all set. I put the Chablis on ice by the whirlpool. Absolutely no one will bother you. I'll turn on some music on my way out. So, shoo ... You've got a lot of relaxing to do!"

"Why are you doing this for a total stranger?"

He smiled. "It's fun. I mean, I'm having a great time ... Are you having fun?"

"Oh, my God, yes!"

He kissed her hand again, winked, and disappeared.

Jenny entered the changing room and decided to do everything naked. There was something erotic about being naked in a strange place. The whirlpool was like Heaven. She sank into the warm bubbles and let them caress her body. In no time at all, she began to doze.

She was flying in a dark cozy airplane that seemed to have a convertible top. The air felt scintillating on her skin. She was walking to refill her drink. Suddenly, she heard the unknown woman's voice murmur, "Yeah ... right there! Oh, Baby!" Jenny took a step and plunged right through the floor of the plane and plummeted to the ground.

Jenny sprang up from the water with her heart racing, gasping for air. She stepped out of the whirlpool and entered the steam sauna. It seemed too much like her native Savannah in July. She moved to the dry sauna. It bit her nose, but she liked it. After about 15 minutes, she giggled and ran out of the sauna. She jumped into the ice pool and wondered if they kept a crash cart handy. Jenny practically walked on water getting out of the pool, but she had to admit it was stimulating. She did the dry sauna, ice pool circuit twice more before hopping into the menthol shower.

Ryan shouted, "Just wanted you to know I'm back. Take your time. I need about 20 minutes to get set up."

"Okay," she called from the shower.

Twenty minutes later, Jenny walked out in a robe and slippers with her long hair hanging damply about her shoulders. Her mouth fell open when she saw what Ryan had done.

Their table was draped in red linen with two gleaming white place settings. Candles and roses adorned the table. Henri had prepared Coquilles St. Jacques with baby spring vegetables in puff pastry. A bottle of Rhone Roussannes sat on ice. As if that wasn't enough, Ryan had showered and dressed in a white tux dinner jacket. His smile was huge as he saw the reaction he was hoping to elicit. He held out a seat for Jenny.

"I think I'm underdressed."

"You are divine. The steam washed off all the make-up, the menthol opened your pores, so all the redness is gone from your eyes. You are an absolute Goddess. Now, dig in!"

"Who are you? You're like the Batman of romance."

Ryan laughed hard at that remark. "Let's just say that I learned the hard way that women are to be cherished. Plus, when a woman is as beautiful as you, I get inspired."

"You keep saying that. You really think I'm beautiful?"

He looked into her eyes and got a puzzled look on his face. "Is it even possible you don't know?" He retrieved a hand mirror. "Look at the sleek line of your jaw ... the rich, fullness of your lips ... the regal line of your nose ... the dark mystery of your eyes ... the elegance of your neck. Jenny, you're the reason poets write and artists create."

She snorted but stopped when she realized he wasn't joking. She felt her face grow warm in his gaze.

"So, please tell me about yourself ... while we eat!" he added.

Jenny began by describing her job as a health policy analyst for Senator Grant from Georgia. Ryan asked a lot of perceptive questions about her work. She explained that away from work, she loved music. She went from club to club, festival to festival on weekends in D.C. exploring different music.

"Do you play?"

"Guitar and sing ... in the shower."

She started to tell Ryan what brought her to the spa, but he stopped her.

"I'll be very eager to hear about the witless baboon who suffers from an ignorance so profound that he betrayed an angel like you on Valentine's whenever you want to tell me ... except tonight. This evening is all about you."

They discussed politics, theatre, music, favorite Seinfeld episodes, and most embarrassing moments. The dinner seemed to last hours and the blink of an eye, all at the same time.

"I have strawberries and champagne for dessert, but first, you need a massage."

Ryan led her to the massage area. Jenny was touched by his gallantry in making sure her modesty was protected. When she was comfortable lying on her stomach, Ryan began with her neck.

"You're so tight!" He squeezed, pressed, and prodded the knots in her neck muscles until they were limber. He then repeated his actions on her back, running his hand and fingers up and down her spine.

"Your fingers should be registered with some government agency that protects national treasures," she murmured.

He chuckled as he said, "Here ... have more wine."

Ryan worked his way to her hip and repositioned himself to begin on her upper thighs. He applied more oil and pressed the strong tips of his fingers into her sinewy flesh. He used the heel of his palm to press circles into her muscles. His powerful thumbs cajoled her calves into dewy submission.

When he got to her feet, he said, "Okay, time to roll over. I'm going to turn my back while you reposition yourself. Use the sheet to cover your lower body, and here's a soft warmed towel to cover your breasts."

Once Jenny was ready, Ryan turned around and began at her feet. "Have you heard of reflexology?"

"I've heard the term but don't really know what it means," she answered.

"It's an ancient Chinese system. The theory is that nerves from all the organs of the body terminate in the feet. By manipulating those areas, you can remove congestion. I'll start with the area for your lungs. Breathe deeply as I rub them."

Jenny closed her eyes and complied.

One by one, Ryan moved through each area. When he'd finished with a particular area on her feet, he'd rush to massage that area with his hands, return to her feet and repeat. When he'd basically worked his way from her temples to her ankles, he asked, "So, how do you feel?"

No response. Jenny was asleep.

She was leaping through a sunny meadow. Flowers burst all around. Birds were singing. From the corner of her eye, she saw a wolf approach her cautiously. The close he got, his teeth were bared. He growled. He opened his mouth like he was going to bite. Instead, she heard, "I love you, Casey!"

Jenny gasped and sprang up from the table. Ryan was cleaning his oil tray and was startled by the sounds. He turned quickly. Jenny was sucking in air with her hand at her throat. Her towel had flown into the floor. She was oblivious to the fact that she was naked from the waist up.

Ryan's attention was torn. He wanted to focus on her face, but he simply couldn't pry his eyes from the soft fleshy mounds of her breasts. Her skin was covered in goose bumps, and her nipples stood stiff and erect. He somehow forced himself to restore his gaze upon her face and ask, "Jenny, are you okay?"

She looked up at him with great apprehension and instinctively reached to hug him. He held her warm and close until her breathing resumed its normal canter.

"I'm sorry. I-I was having ..."

"A nightmare, I know. Are you alright?"

His eyes were so kind and concerned; she smiled and answered, "Yes. I am now. You must think you got stuck with a crazy woman."

"If this is crazy, I'm having myself committed," he replied with a smile.

She noticed that he seemed to be fighting with his eyes to refrain his glance from dropping to her chest. She looked down. "Oh!" She huffed. "You know what, I don't care. You've been such a gentleman. Be naked is very freeing." She stood and embraced Ryan in another hug, with her face pressed against his strong chest. He discretely turned his hips to the side so she wouldn't be embarrassed by the telephone pole running up his trousers.

"Ready for dessert?"

She smiled and answered, "Yes!"

Ryan had cleared the table. He now sat a chilled bottle of champagne in the ice bucket. A silver tray held a mound of the ripest, juiciest strawberries she'd ever tasted. He also had a small pan of chocolate sauce warming over a candle, but she never needed it.

Perhaps it was the decision that she was so comfortable with Ryan she didn't mind being naked, but whatever it was, Jenny was having a marvelous time. Her laughs were heartier, and her stories were bawdier.

At 1:00 am, Ryan yawned.

"You poor thing. You worked all day and had to babysit a basket case all night. I should let you go. The trouble is, I don't want to let you go. Are you from Philly?"

"Yes. I moved away at various times, but this is home."

"Then, I bet you're like the friends I have in D.C., who never go to the Mall. Feel like being a tourist with me tomorrow?"

"I'd like that a lot actually," he answered, his dimples deepening.

"Want to meet at, say, 10:00?"

"How about 9:00? I know a wonderful French bakery that will be closed by 10:00. You haven't lived until you've had their French roast and fresh croissants with jam."

"My God, that sounds perfect!"

"Okay ... 9:00 sharp in the main lobby."

The next morning, Jenny wore the barest of make-up ... just a little mascara and light pink lip gloss. She towel-dried her hair and let hang loose and free. She wore a baggy sweater and peasant skirt. Ryan picked up on the natural look immediately and beamed.

"And, I thought the sunrise this morning was impressive ..."

She blushed.

After breakfast, they took a walking tour of the Freedom Hall area. Ryan bought a disposable camera to record the event. Jenny bought him a three-corner hat and refused to hold his hand unless he wore it.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers