Perchance to Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what he was. Her people had been hunted by his kind for centuries, but she had always managed to evade the beasts. Danielle couldn't believe that she had invited one into her home; that she had nearly begged him to fuck her.

"Don't worry," Mark responded. "I've decided I'm not going to kill you. You have nothing to fear. However, I'm not leaving here without coming inside of you just once."

"Go to hell," Danielle spat in his face, eyes flashing.

"Darling, I've been to hell. It's really not as bad as you think," Mark replied calmly. "Besides, you've dreamt about this for months, you should know that it doesn't end here." Danielle's eyes widened and he continued. "You know exactly what's going to happen don't you, my little angel?"

Danielle's response to the taunt was cut off by a moan as Mark began fingering her clit.

Amused he leaned close to her face and breathed, "Yes, I think you've known for weeks that this was going to happen. I think you want it to happen, otherwise you would have left."

Though Danielle shook her head no, her body betrayed her. It wasn't long before Mark's attention to her clit had her writhing in pleasure beneath him.

"Please," she begged, though she had no clue what she was begging for.

"Please what?" Mark teased. "Tell me what you want."

He took his hand away leaving her bereft and needy. Danielle whimpered at the sudden loss of his touch.

"Please." Her pleas were becoming more desperate.

Mark began teasing Danielle with his cock. He rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, occasionally brushing against her clit. Each time, her body tensed beneath him, just short of her climax.

He bit the sensitive skin behind her ear. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock inside me!" Danielle moaned, thrusting her hips forward.

Mark resumed his assault on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. She screamed as he entered her for the first time. Her back arched; her hips rolled toward him; silent tears ran down her perfect face. The sudden feeling of him filling her cunt was enough to push her over the edge.

He knew that his cold skin was painful to her kind, just as her hot cunt around his cock felt as though he was thrusting into a bed of coals. Mark also knew that Danielle enjoyed the pain as much as he did.

Mark was afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. As Mark's climax neared he stared down into Danielle's eyes, allowing her a glimpse of his internal struggle. She had heard stories from her people about what could happen if he lost control. There was a reason the two races didn't mate, even when they were on good terms.

It was her eyes, those clear blue pools, that were his undoing. The fear so clearly reflected in her face, the fear he knew he had put there, was too much for his true form to resist. That tremble in her lip, the twitch in her thigh, he knew it was time.

As he came inside her, Mark's true form came roaring to the surface. Although he quickly pushed away from her, his claws tore through the thin skin of her wrists. Mark panicked at the sight of Danielle's blood flowing from the deep gouges he had made. Danielle pressed the wounds close to her body, and tried to stem the flow of blood with the sheets of her bed.

Swallowing hard, Danielle looked up at the beast her lover had become. Then, watched in terror as Mark fled through the window and out into the night.

Danielle didn't think she'd make it to the phone.

Thanks go out to the editor, sdbnnc.

12