Peregian Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss ended. They remained in each other's arms. "This is not your first time," said Adele.

"No," said Sarah. "But it's the first time for a hundred years."

Adele was looking directly in her eyes. "Are you finding this as wonderful as I am?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," Sarah answered. She felt as if she were falling into Adele's grey eyes.

They kissed again. Their lips parted. The soft touch of Adele's tongue against hers almost made Sarah buckle at the knees; their tongues caressed each other and as they continued the kiss the two women stroked each other's bodies.

* * * * *

Sarah sat at Adele's dressing table. She looked in the mirror at her reflection and at Adele's, standing behind her, watching her, her hands on Sarah's shoulders. With the brush on the table, Adele's brush, she brushed her hair back from her forehead, away from her face. Then, carefully, with cotton wool balls and cold cream, she began to remove her makeup.

"May I ask you a question?" she asked Adele as she worked.

"You can ask me any question you like," said Adele.

"Did you come after me tonight?"

"I didn't intend to when I came to the party. But when I found out you were alone I did."

"You've done this before?"

"Yes. I don't do it often. But when I want someone and I think she's available -- or he -- then I try. I've wanted you for a very long time."

Sarah thought about what Adele had just said but did not know what to say in response. Instead she asked, "Does Vince know you do this?"

"Yes. Not that I've told him, of course, but he's not stupid. He doesn't ask and I don't tell. He does the same and I don't ask him about it. It works. We love each other. Our marriage is happy."

Sarah's face was clean now and she looked at it in the mirror. There she was, undisguised. The lines around the eyes and mouth, the square jaw, the flat nose, all were plain. She didn't care. She brushed her hair back off her face again and stood up. Adele took her place on the stool and Sarah stood behind her and watched as she went through the same process.

She placed her hands on Adele's shoulders and felt them move as Adele worked. She caressed Adele's shoulders. Gradually Adele's unadorned face appeared, the same as it was with makeup but different: lined like her own, less striking than with her makeup, but still full of strength. Sarah gazed at her, lost in admiration.

"You are magnificent," she said to Adele's reflection. "I aspire to be like you. You make me proud to be a woman."

Adele gave a short laugh that was half a sob.

"I said before that I've wanted you for a long time," she said. "If you'd asked why I would have said exactly what you've just said to me. I've admired you from the moment I met you. You're smart. You're honest. You're straight. You're the kind of person I try to be."

Sarah could think of nothing to say. Then she said, putting on an American accent, "Sounds like we have here a mutual admiration society," and they both laughed. Adele had finished now and she sat at the table, Sarah standing behind her with her hands on Adele's shoulders, gently massaging them. Adele leaned her head back against Sarah's thighs and closed her eyes. Sarah moved her hands to Adele's head, stroking her hair and then, very lightly, her face, tracing the outlines of Adele's eyes and nose and lips. Then she leaned forward over Adele and slipped her hands down inside Adele's dress, inside her bra and on to her breasts, feeling their softness and fullness and the hardness of their nipples. She squeezed Adele's breasts. Adele sighed.

Sarah slipped her hands under Adele's arms and pulled her to her feet. Adele turned and faced her. They kissed again and again Sarah felt her head begin to spin. "Turn around," Adele said.

Sarah turned. Adele put her hands on Sarah's waist and slowly slid them up her back to her neck. Sarah bent her head forward slightly and felt Adele's fingers unfasten the hook of her dress.

"Over the top or do you step out of it?" asked Adele.

"Over the top," said Sarah.

She raised her hands over her head. Adele carefully drew the dress up, bunching it lightly at Sarah's chest; Sarah felt the hem rise and expose her bare thighs and her panties and her stomach. Then, leaning forward, she allowed Adele to draw the dress over her head and off her. She straightened herself and stood in her bra and panties, still wearing her red patent heels, and looked at Adele. Adele looked at her frankly from head to toe, then reached forward and placed her hand on Sarah's right breast. Sarah shivered. With her index finger Adele traced around Sarah's hard nipple. The nipple poked its outline into the thin cotton of the bra. Neither of them spoke.

Adele went to the wardrobe and took out a hanger, hung the dress on it, then moved behind Sarah again. She unhooked Sarah's bra. Gently she eased the straps from Sarah's shoulders, then drew it from Sarah's body. Sarah's breasts ached to be touched, but Adele moved in front of her and knelt; and Sarah, steadying herself with her hand lightly on Adele's head, lifted her feet one after the other and allowed Adele to slip off her shoes. Still kneeling, Adele took hold of the waistband of her panties, one hand on each side, and very slowly, very gently, peeled them down from Sarah's hips and pulled them to her knees. She let them fall to the floor and Sarah stepped out of them.

Adele leaned forward and very lightly kissed Sarah's pubic hair. Then she stood and faced Sarah. Sarah stood utterly naked facing Adele. She was trembling now.

"My turn," she said.

She put her hands on Adele's waist and turned her round, then parted Adele's thick hair at the neck and found the tiny handle of the zipper. Holding the sides of Adele's dress together with her left hand to reduce pressure on the zipper, she slowly drew it down to the middle of Adele's back. Then she eased the dress off Adele's shoulders and Adele withdrew her arms from the short sleeves. Sarah let the top of the dress fall forward off Adele's body. Adele was wearing a plain white soft bra; Sarah saw how perfectly it cupped her full breasts. She gently tugged the dress down, easing the waist over Adele's hips, then let it fall to the floor. Adele was wearing plain white cotton briefs. She was also wearing a white lace garter belt and stockings whose sheen said they were silk.

Sarah picked up Adele's dress and laid it on the bed. "Sit down on the stool," she said. Adele obeyed, and Sarah knelt in front of her. She removed first Adele's right shoe, then her left. Then she unclipped the fastener at the top of Adele's stocking on Adele's left leg. She felt the smoothness of the silk and the different, softer smoothness of the skin on the inside of Adele's thigh. She unclipped the other fastener and then very carefully drew the stocking from Adele's leg. Then the same with the right leg. She stood up and raised Adele to her feet.

The garter belt was fastened at the back with two tiny hooks; Sarah slipped them apart and dropped the belt to the floor. Looking directly in Adele's eyes, she peeled Adele's white briefs over her hips and pushed them down to her knees and, as Adele had done with hers, let them fall to the floor. Then reaching around behind Adele's back she felt the clip of Adele's bra and unhooked it. She drew the bra forward and off Adele's breasts and dropped it on the floor as well. She reached forward and with the index finger of her right hand touched each of Adele's nipples in turn. Then she touched Adele's cunt.

She looked at Adele's strong, straight body. Her breasts had lost the tightness of youth but remained high; stretch marks radiated from her erect nipples. There were stretch marks too on her firm stomach. Her pubic hair was dark blonde.

Adele stepped against her and kissed her. Sarah let her mouth open. She closed her eyes and felt the slow caress of Adele's tongue against hers. She felt their naked bodies touching down their entire length: Adele's thighs against hers, their stomachs touching, their breasts touching. Deep in her cunt she felt herself moistening, warming. She shuddered and breathed in deeply. She was in a state of wonder, half unable to believe that this was real, that she was standing here, her hands resting lightly on Adele's hips, feeling the warmth of Adele's body. What had happened that evening since Adele first spoke to her at the party had been so perfect, so extraordinary, that it seemed to her as if it must be a dream.

When the kiss was over they were silent for a moment, their hands still lightly resting on each other's bodies.

"I want this to be perfect," said Sarah. "I want to be perfectly clean for you. May I have a quick shower?"

"We'll shower together," said Adele.

* * * * *

There was a large bathroom en suite to the bedroom and a separate toilet. They used the toilet in turn. When Sarah emerged Adele was adjusting the shower and as Sarah moved to join her she stepped under the thick stream of water. Sarah stepped into it too, standing behind Adele. She moved closer so that she stood with the front of her body against Adele's back. She put her arms around Adele and pressed herself against her. Her left hand was on Adele's breast. The water streamed over them.

She took the soap from the dish and passed it over Adele's body, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs. She stepped away from Adele and passed the soap over her back, then put it down and spread her hands and washed Adele's back with them, feeling the slippery smoothness of the soap and water and wet skin. Reaching around Adele she spread the soap all over the front of Adele's body, her chest, her breasts, her stomach, her pubic hair, the fronts of her thighs. When the water had rinsed the soap from Adele's body she slid her hands down over Adele's stomach and down to Adele's cunt. At the touch of her fingers Adele sighed deeply and leaned back in Sarah's arms. Sarah parted Adele's lips gently and very carefully rinsed her cunt. Then with her right hand she rinsed between Adele's buttocks. "God," said Adele as Sarah's hand cleaned her intimate parts.

Then it was her turn and they reversed their positions. She leaned back in Adele's arms as Adele soaped her small breasts, her flat stomach, her shoulders, her back. She closed her eyes as Adele's hands spread the lather all over her body. She felt Adele caress her breasts, pinch her nipples lightly, squeeze her breasts; then she felt Adele carefully, almost politely, slide her hand down between her legs and wash her cunt. She felt Adele's finger inside her, touching her clitoris, and she shuddered. Then she felt Adele's hand slide between her buttocks and cleanse her anus. She rested her head on Adele's shoulder.

They were clean then and Adele turned off the shower. There was a huge, thick towel for each of them and they dried each other and used Adele's hairbrush to brush the wet hair back from their faces.

"Are you ready, Sarah?" Adele asked when they were dry.

* * * * * * *

Sarah put her arms around Adele and kissed her. She closed her eyes. Their tongues touched. She ran her hands over Adele's strong back. She felt Adele pushing her backwards, walking her backwards as they kissed, out of the bathroom, into the bedroom. She felt the bed against the backs of her calves. They were both panting now, and they broke the kiss for long enough to sit down on the edge of the bed; then they kissed again and fell back to lie on the bed.

The two women lay on the bed together, their bodies touching down their full length, locked in a kiss. Sarah felt as if she had come home, as if she were where she belonged. She had lost awareness of the outside world; her universe consisted of her body and Adele's body. Then she felt Adele's hand move between them, felt it move over the base of her stomach, felt it slide to her cunt. She turned her hips to give Adele better access and Adele's hand gripped her cunt, squeezing it. She drew a shuddering breath as desire flooded her body. She parted her legs and Adele's finger caressed the opening of her cunt, easing her lips apart. Adele's finger slipped inside her, searching for her clitoris, finding it, unhooding it and finally caressing the tiny bud. Sarah moaned involuntarily as the wave of intense pleasure flooded her, overwhelmed her, making her hips press upwards against Adele's merciless finger. A second finger slipped inside her and a third, and then Adele gripped her cunt again, hard, pressing the clitoris this time and causing Sarah to gasp with the sensation of it, and she pressed and pressed and pressed again and Sarah's hips and stomach arched against her. Sarah knew she was going to come soon.

"Oh, wait," she said, "Wait. Wait. Don't make me come yet. Wait."

Adele's hand relaxed. Sarah was still panting, but she said, "I want to do you, too. Let me get you ready. I want us to come together."

She gently pressed Adele down on the bed and leaned forward over her. She bent her head forward and kissed Adele full on the mouth, her lips and teeth open, her tongue finding Adele's, the electric thrill again as their tongues met. Still in the kiss, she slid her hand to Adele's right breast and squeezed it, caressed it, squeezed it again. Adele hummed with pleasure. Sarah ended their kiss and lifted her head, then placed her mouth full on Adele's nipple, licked it, sucked it, kissed it, while her hand slid down over Adele's stomach and to her cunt.

She softly moved her hand up and down over Adele's cunt. She felt the wiry pubic hair against her palm. She tried her index finger against Adele's cunt; it yielded readily and her finger slipped inside the wet smoothness. She lifted her head and, her finger in Adele's cunt, looked at Adele's breast. It was heavy and soft and it had slipped towards the side of Adele's chest. There was a small brown mole near Adele's breastbone. The skin of the breast was pure white. The areola was brown and small: around the edge of it was a ring of tiny points like goosebumps. Sarah kissed the nipple again and sucked it hard. With her index finger she searched for Adele's clitoris, found the ridge, found the hard bud at the bottom of the ridge. Adele drew her breath sharply at the touch of her finger. Sarah slowly and lightly caressed Adele's clitoris and felt Adele's hips press her cunt against her hand. She pressed Adele's clitoris again and Adele's hips pressed back hard. Sarah gently caressed and caressed again Adele's clitoris, feeling the tension mounting in Adele's body, hearing Adele's breath shorten until she was panting rapidly. Adele's hips were moving powerfully forward and back, pressing her clitoris against the strength of Sarah's fingers.

"Now," Adele said and reached across her body to place her hand firmly on Sarah's cunt. "Now."

The two women were lying facing each other, Sarah on her left side and Adele on her right, their lips together, their fingers in each other's cunts. Sarah felt submerged in a sea of her sensations. The softness of Adele's lips and the sweetness of her mouth and the rough smoothness of her tongue; the moist, slippery tightness of Adele's cunt enveloping her fingers and her index finger stroking gently the tiny bullet that was Adele's clitoris and Adele's hips moving against her hand; Adele's fingers in her own cunt and Adele's finger insistent against her clitoris, teasing it, stroking it, making her hips press and press and press and press. Her orgasm was building rapidly, rapidly, so rapidly that it was almost on her, and she felt Adele's building as well, and building and building and then the two women orgasmed together. She heard Adele saying, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" and realised that she was herself whimpering as her stomach contracted and her hips bucked and she ground out her orgasm against Adele's hand, retaining just barely enough control to return the pressure of Adele's violent climax. She finished before Adele and relaxed her hips while Adele shuddered and shuddered again until she was done.

Adele fell back exhausted and Sarah buried her face in her shoulder. She wanted to cry. "Darling," she said softly, "Darling." She felt Adele's hand caressing her shoulder, heard Adele murmuring words in her ear that she could not distinguish. She realized her tears had come. "Darling," she said again. "Adele. Adele." She wanted to say, "I love you," but she didn't.

12