Peregrine Paradise

Story Info
Middle aged woman seeks career change as stripper.
2.1k words
4.14
40.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers

It was the first week of December when Candy walked into the club for the first time. She had tried so many other things, looked for work in other fields, but the 20 year hiatus in her resume always brought up many questions. She hoped it wouldn't be an issue here. This club had the reputation for hiring women of all ages, all sizes, and different professional levels. At 51, Candy was a beautiful woman, but her body had certainly lost some of it's firmness, and was considerably larger than when she was twenty, but her ravishing smile and gracious manner won everyone's heart. In spite of her imperfections, she knew the money was good for strippers and hoped they'd give her a chance.

"Come in ... come in." Guy held out his hand to shake hers. "I'm Guy, owner and proprietor of the Peregrine Paradise. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"I want to be a stripper."

He looked her over thoroughly. "Please remove your coat." His examination continued. "Why do you want to strip here?"

The inevitable question she dreaded. "Why, indeed?" she thought to herself. She decided honesty might be the best policy, as usual. "Well, I don't mind saying I'm a bit short of cash. Christmas is coming and I have nothing to give my kids, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Since my divorce, shoot ... even before the divorce, money was tight ... now it's tighter! I love music and dancing, always have, and I guess I thought this might be a solution."

"You are little larger than we usually hire ..."

"Oh please. Give me a chance. I'm desperate."

"I see," Guy said. "What other jobs have you tried?"

"I was a teacher for 10 years, but my ex-husband is a sex offender and I've been more or less blackballed by the education community. I also was a REALTOR, but the market took a downward slump."

"Interesting," he paused. "Well, if you'd like to audition, I have time right now. Genevieve will take you to the costume area, if you want."

"Sure, uhhh, OK." Candy followed Genevieve backstage to the costume room. There were hundreds of brightly colored outfits, something for every taste. Candy's heart pounded as her fingered raked through the pretty colors in search of something for her debut. She settled on shimmery gold g-string with a matching halter. It had a kind of cover up dress with it that snapped on each side. She also put on black thigh high hose and black 4 inch stilettos. She muttered a silent prayer, not sure why any God would answered it, and walked out onto the stage. She was horrified to see 20 or more customers gathered around the tables that surrounded the stage. There were a few hoots when she appeared. She was uncertain what to do, when finally, music started.

"WELCOME, PLEASE ... Ms Sweet-as-Candy! Show her she's loved!" Guy called out in his professional voice. Candy took a few awkward steps, saw Guy's frown, and quickly found the motivation to do what she had to do. She danced well ... shaking her curvaceous, mature body in time to the music. She wrapped her leg around the pole and slid down. As she slid back up, she pulled her dress open, let it flop a little then bravely pulled it off at a musical crescendo. The crowd responded with excitement, and she began to feed off of their energy. She strutted across the stage, making her large, soft breasts giggle and bounce, then bent over to shake them ... her outlined ass shaking behind her. She was smiling now as she seductively reached around to untie the halter. She wiggled once more then the halter fell to the ground and her 42 D's won the crowd. She cupped them teasingly, then cupped and pulled on them, shaking her ass and rotating her hips ...

"Come on, Candy ... let's see it all! Let's see it all, baby!"

Her head fell back in laughter as once more she strutted across the length of the stage, shaking everything she had in such a sexy, sensuous way. She milked the crowd and was amazed to see even $100 bills being slid into her g-string ... She tried to walk her hands backwards down the pole, not sure she was still flexible enough to do it, her right leg then pointed up in the air as the crowded erupted in hoots. She stood up, took the sides of her g-string and slithered them right down to her ankles. More money was thrown onto the stage as she crawled like the hot feline she was, picked up a few bills, and crawling offstage.

"More ... More Candy ... Please!" She heard as she stood behind the curtain. Guy met her there and threw a robe over her as he lead her back to his office. He hugged her warmly as he shut the door behind them. She felt his hardness press against her groin through his jeans, and smiled.

"I'll give you $500 for each night you can dance, plus your tips. That help you out?"

"Wow ... are you sure?"

He laughed. "Are you kidding? Did you see the reaction out there?"

"They did seem to enjoy it."

"No! Not them, girl ... YOU! Did you see how you responded, how you got into it? You're gonna be great at this. A couple little pointers here and there and ... you may get a raise!"

There was a knock on Guy's office door and two men in suits entered. "Ah Tom, Bill, meet our Rookie, Candy. Guard her well. She's going to be a star!" The men laughed and Candy chuckled along, with just a hint of uncertainty edging through her confidence.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." Bill said as he shook her hand, noticing her pale skin beneath the burgundy robe. Tom nodded in agreement.

"Now, do you want to dance again tonight, or wait till tomorrow?"

"I'll go again tonight, since that was my first time, and I know I was a little shaky," she volunteered.

"OK, great! Sign this little contract first, dear. You're hired! This is a standard agreement just talking about liability and benefits and so forth. Please take the time to read it in depth soon. We want you to know exactly what's coming to you." She looked it over quickly and signed. Again, Guy embraced her, his hands reaching under the robe to the soft skin of her round bottom. He rubbed himself against her a bit then kissed her forehead and released her. "Now, go get ready for your first professional dance. WOW em, girl!"

She returned to the costume room, found another outfit she liked and put it on. She introduced herself to the two other girls. Guy came back and told each girl when it was time for them to go on, and finally, it was again Candy's turn. She heard the music start and decided to be much more flirtatious this time.

She selected the naughty school girl outfit consisting of a tight white blouse, red lace bra, red plaid mini-skirt, and red g-string ... white socks, and high heeled sneakers. She even put her long blonde hair in braids. She strutted onto stage with her finger in her mouth, teasingly sucked and licked it as she slid around the pole and down. For more than 10 minutes she slithered, shook, danced and crawled across the entire length of the stage playing off of the energy of the crowd before she invited a lucky gentleman to choose the first piece of clothing to remove. He chose her skirt, so she playfully wiggled out of it, knelt and picked it up with her teeth and carried it to him. He slipped 2 $100 bills into her bra, and left his hand there a bit longer than expected, feeling the softness of her luscious breasts. She couldn't help but notice the bulge in his expensive slacks. She stood and selected another gentleman. He chose her g-string. It was not the choice she wanted, she slithered her queen-sized body out of her g-string.

She tried, in vain, to use her hands to cover herself, but feeling the excitement and heat of the room, she surrendered to it and began to dance her open nudity, flaunting herself in the faces of the stage side men. She hadn't even noticed how full the room had gotten. They had already reached maximum room capacity of 350. She paraded back and forth receiving tips pushed into her bra. She playfully removed her tight white shirt and the crowd responded with cheers. She used the blouse to hide her nakedness as she continued to dance. Finally she sent that, too, into the crowd. She slithered across the stage on her hands and knees, her round mature body arousing the crowd until she stopped front and center, on her knees, and began to gyrate provocatively. As she did, she released her beautiful breasts. Almost immediately, a young men slid his face under her, his tongue quickly lapping at her obvious wetness. The stage was littered with bills as she rode this kid's face for some time before standing, taking her bow, and shaking her bottom in gratitude.

Bill and Tom grabbed her the minute she was off stage and took her quickly, her robe flopped open in their haste, to Guy's office. They knocked, opened the door, pushed her in, closed the door, and took their places just outside. Inside a confused Candy fumbled to cover her nakedness as Guy stood leaning against the front of his desk. "You've made quite a bit of money tonight," he paused, "for both of us. You're a natural, you know. Now, come here and slide my slacks off. I'm going to get a piece of you before you become a buffet for the customers."

"Ah, I don't think so." She turned and tried to open the door. Tom and Bill greeted her, roughly pushing her back inside.

"Ah, come on baby. Don't be that way. One way or the other ..." He approached her, and she backed up against the door. He was powerfully built, and she felt it as he ground himself against her. His cock was rock hard, pushing against his slacks for release. "I'm just taking what's mine." He slid her robe off her shoulders and undid his slacks, and she felt the heat of his cock take her.

She closed her eyes. "Never ..." She bit her lip as she felt him roughly push into her. He pinned her wrists over her head against the door as he repeatedly pushed his thick cock into her, his rhythm increasing steadily. She was amazed at how thick he was. She tried to fight the sensations that flooded her as he continued to have his way with her. Her body disagreed with her mind, and it craved his fullness, and even his roughness, but her mind told her she deserved to be treated like a lady. If her mind was right, why was her body responding as it was ... so hot, so ... she wondered, but she was losing ground. Against her will, her feminine places ached with need as he pumped her. He watched her melting, little by little. Her hips began to meet his, grinding against him hungrily.

"That's my girl!" He pulled out of her drenched vagina and pushed her face down. "Drink it dry." He shoved his penis into her mouth, gagging her and pushing against the back of her throat. "Drink it!" he repeated. "Drink it all!"

She sucked him like she had never sucked cock before. Deep into her throat, her tongue wildly caressing him inside her mouth, sucking frantically. His hand on the back on her head, forced her more fully onto him. He thrilled at the sight of this woman on her knees sucking his cock. He pumped her face faster.

"DRINK IT ALL!" he yelled loudly as his balls tightened and shot his hot streams into her mouth. She gulped loudly, but drank every drop as he pumped five or six times, his hot liquid into her hungry mouth. He pumped a few more times and withdrew.

"Your tips are in your new dressing room down the hall on the left. Welcome to the family." He smiled and lightly bit her neck. "Come back tomorrow, and we'll have someone give you a few little professional pointers. Be here at 5. That should give us plenty of time. We'll have to create a character for you and line up your wardrobe, so be thinking about that. Since Christmas is coming, maybe we could start you as a nice little sexy elf, hm?" He smacked her bottom, opened the door, and threw the robe half over her shoulder.

MsVixen416
MsVixen416
111 Followers