Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, fuckkkk ... Jamie ... fuck ..." she moaned over and over. I moved my hand over her pussy, rubbing it vigorously with the palm of my hand, small droplets of her honey scenting the sheets. My tongue pushed further in, feeling the muscles in her ass rippling with each orgasm that wracked her. I touched myself. It only took a touch to fire off my own powerful climax, making me pant hard with my lips against her quivering ass.

"No .... No ... No ... " she pleaded as her hips continued to flex upward with each tremor. Her entire body went rigid and her honey leaked all over the bed.

We lay there quietly, neither of us having the energy to move, the inside of her thighs sticky, as well as my face, and none of that mattered as we floated gently back to Earth.

"You're a quick learner," she said to me, her face inches from mine. She took a quick lick against my face. "I can taste both of us."

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her again, sharing each other's essence, and snuggling closer, to fall asleep naked, and in each other's arms.

* * *

The sun broke through the morning fog, casting a bright white light on our bed. I opened my eyes reluctantly, and saw that Gretchen was sleeping soundly beside me. I moved my hand across the crisp, ironed sheets, searching for and finding her naked thigh. Her nightgown had ridden up on her during the night, and her legs (and her sex) were ripe for my exploitation.

"Ummmm ..." she moaned, still half asleep. "What time is it?" she asked in a drowsy voice.

"Who cares?" I answered. My hand crept up the inside of her thigh, feeling stickiness from our activities from the night before.

Her legs shifted slightly, allowing me freer access to the still damp curls that guarded her treasures.

"I love you," she murmured under her breath.

"I love you more," I answered.

Her eyes opened. "We're not going to get into a fight over who loves the other more at this time in the morning, are we?"

"I think I'm going to just show you," I replied, bringing a swift end to our repartee.

I lifted the covers and dove under them, drawing in the odor of the musty sweet smell of sex, and then tasting her from her pool of wetness.

* * *

Breakfast at the Inn was an occasion, not a quick stop. Stations were set up for omelets and waffles, and there was a complete buffet of cold cuts, cheeses and fruits.

We had showered and put on dressy casual clothes, befitting the staid environment of the dining room. Other diners stole glances at our table, no doubt to look at Gretchen. We both ordered the buffet, and then wandered around the room loading our plates. We reconvened minutes later. She had a freshly made waffle covered in berries and whipped cream and I opted for the lox, bagels and a mushroom omelet. The steam from hot coffee was wafting up from our mugs.

"I know I'm in love with you," I confessed, bringing a serious topic into our early morning feast.

She cut a forkful of waffle and dipped it into the mound of whipped cream. "It's complicated, isn't it?"

I took a bit of the bagel, loaded with cream cheese, capers, purple onions and house made lox. It was divine. "I'm realizing that winemaking is child's play compared to a relationship."

"Welcome to the world of love. That's why almost every song written deals with it. It feels great and it hurts, all at the same time. Ain't life grand?"

"Actually it is. I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything. You're the missing part of my life."

"Jamie, I had pretty much reconciled myself to a life alone until I met you. I've heard all the talk that's gone on behind my back ... cold ... distant ... unapproachable. I think I've been waiting for you."

I wanted to get up and hug and kiss her, but the decorum of the dining room kept my butt firmly planted in my chair. "I want you to meet my parents ... as my girlfriend."

* * *

Dad didn't reenact the Spanish Inquisition when I got back. I told him that I had a great time with Gretchen and that she was going to come over for dinner that night. I guess he was going to save his dry powder for her visit and ask her himself. Mom was only interested in Gretchen's food allergies (mild shellfish).

It had finally stopped raining. I made the rounds, checking on the deer damaged fence (Manuel already fixed it) and the new pumps (they were running smoothly). My wrist already felt a whole lot better, and Libby had a bath. All in all, things were looking up.

My phone pinged when I was getting ready to feed the horses. It was a text from Dad.

Come to my room. I have something I need to discuss with you.

So formal, it struck me. Something must be up. I threw the last bale of hay into the back of the ATV and drove from the barn to the horse paddock. I opened the gate and drove through the mud to a metal feeder that allowed horses to pull hay out of the bale without having the bale sit in muddy water. The three horses we boarded ambled up to start picking at the fresh hay.

"Enjoy babies," I told them. I hopped back into the ATV and drove back to the farm house. Moments later, in stocking feet, I was standing outside my parent's upstairs bedroom door.

"Dad?" I said, knocking at the same time.

"Come on in Kitten," his muffled voice coming through the door.

I opened the door. He was sitting up in bed, a half completed crossword puzzle sitting next to him.

"Thanks for coming so quickly."

"Sure, sure," I answered breathily. It was good to stand still after doing my chores all morning.

"I've given some thought to the succession plan."

Oh. This was the big moment. I told myself I wouldn't show disappointment when he told me it was Chas. I stopped breathing.

"I ...uh ... decided that you should take my place."

Did he say me? I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

"You meant to say Chas, right?"

"No ... not at all. Chas has done a great job, but I never really considered him for the position. You understand the land. You understand the wine. Chas has a great feel for marketing, but marketing does you no good without an excellent product to sell, and you're all about excellence."

It was the most praise ever lavished on me by my father. I was stunned. Speechless.

"Are you OK?" he asked me.

That snapped me out of it. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Somehow I thought it was Chas ... all along."

Dad chuckled. "Give me more credit. I could see through his flash. Don't get me wrong. He's been great for the business, but this is a roll up your sleeves profession and you've never been shy about pitching in."

"Thanks Dad. Have you told Chas?"

"No. That's next. I wanted to make sure you were good with this."

"Of course I am. I've always looked forward to being the captain of the ship. I want to thank you for the vote of confidence."

"You deserve it Kitten."

He picked up his crossword puzzle. "So tell me, what's a five letter word for a type of flower that starts with an X?"

"Xenia, Dad."

He penciled in the word. "Perfect. Now take care of our company."

* * *

I called Gretchen. She was overjoyed to hear the news. "I knew it would be you."

I wasn't as confident as her. "I didn't. I was sure he was going to say Chas."

"Chas likes to chase the next great thing. Like most men, it's the thrill of the chase. I think he'd find the farming and production side boring."

She was right. Chas liked to be out front, not in the back room. I was the opposite. I never sought attention, and was happy being in the vineyard or in the lab. I'd rather have a root canal than attend a press conference.

"You're right about that. He's like a shark. He needs to keep moving. But that being said I'm sure he's going to be pissed that Dad picked me."

"We'll find out soon enough. Isn't he coming to dinner tonight with his girlfriend?"

"He's supposed to. But my guess is that he's going to blow it off, giving us some lame excuse."

"Well, I have an idea. Let me go back to my office to work on it."

"That's fine. What's your idea?" She was always playing the woman of mystery.

She smiled. "Patience. Let me work it out. Maybe I'll tell you tonight."

"You owe me a kiss for withholding information," I said, teasing her.

* * *

I was finishing up a few e-mails on my laptop when I heard Mom calling that dinner was ready. I'd already showered and changed, wanting to look presentable for the family meal. I hadn't heard from Gretchen but I trusted she'd be here on time. I had no expectation of seeing Chas, even though it would upset Mom.

I followed my nose to the kitchen, the smell of roast beef permeating the house. Mom had made a beef roast with homemade hand cut egg noodles. My favorite. My eyes went to the counter to confirm the presence of a freshly baked cherry pie. Whipped mashed potatoes and a salad made from greens from our garden rounded out our traditional farm-style dinner.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the front door. It was Gretchen, uncharacteristically wearing a dress and make-up. She was holding a magnum of their family wine. She looked stunning. We still hadn't told anyone of our relationship, so I resisted the urge to kiss her. Instead, I clasped her hand and we stood in the doorway, sharing a moment together.

She came in, and as I was about to shut the door I heard the distinctive exhaust note of Chas's Ferrari. It roared around the circular driveway in front and came to a stop. His door flung open, and in a flash he was around to the other side to open the passenger door. I saw a shapely tanned, clean shaven leg and strappy high heel, then a stunning brunette who couldn't have been more than twenty-five. It was Lesley. Her breasts were almost falling out of her lowcut red cocktail dress.

I stood in the open doorway with Gretchen at my side, us both gawking at her.

"Meet Lesley," he said to Gretchen.

We traded warm greetings (Gretchen gave her a hug), and Chas didn't seem to be terribly irritated about my promotion, much to my relief.

"Congratulations Jamie," he said. "I mean it. It was well deserved."

My opinion of my brother went up. I didn't expect him to be magnanimous.

Mom called again. "Dinner's getting cold."

We went together to the kitchen. The kitchen table was pulled away from the wall and there were eight chairs to accommodate us. Dad was already sitting at the head of the table and Em and Lizzy were flanking him. Gretchen found a corkscrew and put the open bottle in the middle of the table, next to a bottle that Dad had opened.

"Let me see that," Dad said the Gretchen. She handed the heavy bottle to him. He gripped it carefully and set it down in front of him.

"Haven't seen this one before."

"It's a special bottling from one of our vineyards in Australia. We don't release it. We either drink it or donate it to charity."

"2015 ... was that a good vintage?" Dad asked. Gretchen nodded. "Can't wait to try it," he said, pouring himself a little taste.

Gretchen moved next to Dad and gave him a full pour in his wine glass.

"Sit down everyone." Mom, liked Libby, was a natural herder. In this case, to the dinner table. Food was passed around and in minutes I had a generous slice of roast beef and a heap of mashed potatoes swimming in a lake of gravy made from the meat drippings. There was a homemade roll on the side to sop up whatever was left on the plate. I too wanted to try Gretchen's wine and gave myself a full pour.

I took my first bite of the roast, and washed it down with the wine. Ambrosia. There was quiet all around as we dined. Even Lesley was attacking the roast with vigor.

Dad took his first sip of wine. "This is great. More elegant than I expected. Some of the shiraz's I've had have been pretty rough on the palate."

"We've worked on the clones we use and the kind of wood we use for aging. It's a combination of French and Hungarian oak."

Mom interjected. "Jamie tells me you're going to Australia soon."

"That was the plan."

My ears perked up when I heard that statement in the past tense. Was she staying?

Mom was as perceptive. "So what's the plan now?"

Forks stopped moving. Eyes moved to Gretchen.

"My plan now is to stay in the United States."

Time stood still. Did I hear her correctly?

"So what caused the change in plans?" Mom asked innocently. I was going to hear this for the first time over the dinner table. I wondered why. I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

"I didn't plan on falling in love with your daughter."

Dead silence. Chas and Lesley didn't seem to react to the announcement but Mom, Dad and me were tongue tied. And if that wasn't the showstopper, her next statement was.

"I plan to ask her to marry me someday."

My heart skipped a beat. Marriage? We hadn't even discussed it. But she knew what my answer would be. That cagey minx.

Mom turned to me. "Is it true? Are you in love with Gretchen?"

I nodded. My voice wasn't working yet. There was still a big lump in my throat.

"I'm happy for the two of you." God bless Mom. I wanted to kiss her.

Dad hadn't said anything. I think he was still processing her startling disclosures. Mom noticed his silence as well. "Well Dave?"

He finally cracked a smile. "I'm glad Jamie finally found someone who can put up with her. Congratulations."

Chas continued the ebullient mood. He stood up with his wine glass in his hand. "To Jamie and Gretchen."

We toasted. Then the other shoe dropped.

"I have an announcement as well," said Chas, still standing.

"I'm moving to Australia. I'm taking Gretchen's place and am going to open a new division for her family's winery."

"Australia?" Mom was more surprised by Chas's announcement than Gretchen's.

"Mom. You know that I need a new challenge. I think Jamie's got the home front covered. I'll only be gone for two years. And Lesley's going with me."

So that's why Chas wasn't bent out of shape over my promotion. Gretchen wasn't just my girlfriend and lover ... she was my savior.

Mom didn't appear crushed by Chas's announcement. She must have figured a change of scenery would be good for him. Instead of asking him a question, she simply said, "Don't forget to leave room for the cherry pie."

* * *

We were lounging in the living room after a hearty dinner and two bombshell revelations. But out of the chaos came order. Chas and Lesley were in deep conversation in the love seat by the fireplace. Mom was still fussing in the kitchen and Dad was nodding off in his favorite chair. It was an even bet whether he'd be awake for dessert. Em had put Lizzy to bed and was knitting a sweater for her. Gretchen was sitting in an overstuffed arm chair, enjoying one of Dad's single malt scotches, and I was kneeling on the Persian rug, with my legs to one side, my head resting comfortably in her lap with her hand on my cheek. Libby had her head on my legs, her snout hanging over the other side. I scratched her in that special place behind her ears.

It was perfect as perfect could be.

* * * END * * *