Perfect

Story Info
She's late to a party, luckily.
915 words
4.12
95.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late to the party.

As I arrived to the house, people had already flitted off to the other closed areas of the house with their partners for the evening.

After perusing the leftovers, morosely, I headed outside into the back patio, eager to get away from the crusades of the wallflowers who viewed me as a last ray of hope.

I am not only attractive, but I am downright beautiful. Black hair, dark brown eyes and the creamiest skin possible. Asian.

I headed around the hedges, glad for the humidity that kept others inside on this evening.

I thought I heard footsteps, but I wasn't certain, and maybe, I hoped that I did.

I slowed my walk, my blood heating up at the thought of someone following me.

I looked up the night sky, pretending to regard the canopy of stars rather than listening intently for any footfall.

But there wasn't any.

More than a little disappointed, I walked forward and was pushed hard against the stone wall surrounding the garden, my chest pushed up hard, my arm wrenched forcefully back.

I gasped and tensed my body, ready to push away from the wall and ready to fight.

My attacker, a man larger than myself had thrown his body against mine for leverage and now pinned me with his chest, one of his hands cradling my face from the wall, his other hand wrenching the buttons on my blouse, groping my breasts.

"Shh." he hissed into my ear.

I froze, the sensations overwhelming me; his fingers groping and pulling on my nipples, his hot mouth licking my ear, devouring my neck, his other hand holding my head in place.

He pushed his pelvis hard against me and I found my self grinding back just as hard while a moan involuntarily escaped my mouth.

"Good little girl." he whispered, his hand moving from my breasts down my stomach, reaching under the skirt and lifting the flimsy sleeve over my hips exposing my white panties.

He pushed his face into my hair, inhaling deeply.

A harsh sigh moved in his throat as his fingers felt my wetness of my slit through the cotton.

And I was wet. And wildly aroused beyond anything I had ever felt before by any man or toy.

He petted me almost gently, savoring the feeling of my heat. He moved his hand away from my face and undid his pants, letting his hard on push on my lower back.

I dropped my head back allowing his mouth easier access to my neck, my hand on my own breasts, the other in his thick hair, giving him all the encouragement he needed.

His fingers found their way into my panties, moving slowly over my clit to my cunt lips, pushing in, making me arch my back strongly against him, moaning and twisting.

I could the sounds of him fingering me, the wet sound that made him chuckle low in throat, that urged him to put his cock in me.

But he took his time, working me into a frenzy. He fingered my slit, alternating my pussy and my clit while he slowly dry fucked me.

I was panting heavily, almost there.

Almost perfect.

He wrenched my panties to one side and I could feel the tip of his cock smoothing along my lips.

And then I felt it..the tip of it sliding in.

He groaned, and began to fuck me hard against the wall, his hand back on my face turning my head around so he could kiss me deep.

His other hand was on my clit rubbing softly in sharp contrast to the frantic fucking.

I came hard, exploding, pushing my tongue into his mouth, moaning incoherently, my body shuddering.

He fucked me steadily until the spasms were over and when he pulled his cock out; I was surprised and disappointed.

I could feel the soaked head of his cock move to my asshole and I heard him whisper:

"Say it."

I whimpered, devastated he moved out of my body.

He pushed his cock back into my pussy, fucking me slow.

"Say it."

I was reluctant, almost defiant, eager to see what he would do.

Incredibly, he fucked me slower, deliberately, making me feel every inch of him sliding into my body.

His tongue licked my cheek, grazing my lips and I could feel the heat of his breath against my skin.

"Please.." I relented, the first ever admission in bed from me.

With a growl, he pushed his cock into my asshole, slowly, feeling me arch against his chest, gasping from this new sensation.

Once I adjusted to this new feeling, he began to fuck me steadily, his hand on my clit, his mouth on mine, tasting my tongue.

I could hear groans come from his chest and as he sped up his thrusts, he dropped his mouth to my neck and my shoulder, nibbling, biting harder and harder as he fucked me harshly.

He bit down, tasting red, growling as his body began to shudder, his come flooding my asshole.

I clenched my body as he came, digging my nails into his scalp, wanting him to explode, to feel what he gave me.

He stilled, our ragged breathing the only sound in our world as we calmed.

He pulled his cock out, adjust my skirt and he left without a word.

I slid down the wall, feeling his come drip out of my body, onto my thighs.

Perfect.