Perfect

Story Info
His night was hardly over when he left the club.
1.8k words
3.52
16.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smoke was beginning to really bother me. The way it hung thick in the air, like some gray fog, was the same way it was hanging in my lungs. The painfully loud sound system pounded the beat into me. If I'd been less disoriented by the atmosphere, or if I'd found anyone to dance with, I might have actually enjoyed the rhythmic asphyxiation. I found my way through the crowded club, being jostled hither and yon as I made my way to a secluded spot.

From here I finished the drink I'd begun some time before, and, frowning at how warm it had become, I decided maybe it was time to call it a night. I passed by a fire exit in the back of the bustling dance floor and paused. Walking back, I made a mental bet with myself that no one would hear the siren if I were to slip out the door, over the driving music. I don't know exactly why I decided to go for it- maybe it was the lack of oxygen, maybe it was the impenetrable-seeming throng.. and maybe something else. But, for whatever reason I pushed at the fire escape, and it opened.

What was most alarming was the lack of alarm! Apparently the warning stickers on the door were all bluff. Taking the opportunity, I quickly ducked out, a patch of the thick gray smoke floating out with me. Closing the door and noticing the haze, I waved about to clear it, but I had no real luck. I began to move toward the parking lot, when I noticed a different door in the building, which was just cracked open. Curiously, I peered in, only to see a staircase leading down into darkness.. and what was that..?

I could hardly believe I could hear anything after the cacophony on the dance floor, but there was... singing? Yes, a woman, singing, coming faintly up the stairway. Too curious to even think about caution, I followed this soft siren song down the stairs. I tried to be careful as I descended, not wanting to disturb what mystery I was about to discover. Unfortunately, the darkness and lingering smoke distracted me just enough to let me catch my black blazer's sleeve on the handrail, tearing a few sleeve buttons from it. They clattered down the stairway, each peck of the nickel ornaments on the polished linoleum causing a jolt on my spine, afraid to upset the alluring song that was now becoming clearer.

The singing hadn't even paused. I let myself breathe again, and began to take the final few steps to what, in the meager light, I thought was likely to be the bottom landing. Just before reaching there, I decided to stop and peer around the open doorframe. Like a kid who wants to sneak a clue about what he's getting for Christmas, by rattling his presents, I strained my eyes to make out light, shapes, movement in that dim expanse beyond the stairwell. My nose told me the first thing about it, though: a sweet, perfumed musky scent was wafting to me. My ears followed fast, finally telling me what the mysterious voice was intoning into the night from here, in this unexpected underworld:

Come to me lover,
complete me tonight,
I feel you near me,
give up your fight...

Incredibly, this song matched the faint but driving pulse of the sound system upstairs, the rest of the commercially acceptable noise stripped, and only its lifebeat finding its way here. My eyes finally adjusted, and my heart melted as I made out the flickerings of the light of one large candle playing over the curves of a woman. She danced, the faint light making only small parts of her glow as portions of her moved nearer the flame, then away...

So close to me now,
join me in dance,
Step closer to me,
Take now your chance...

Her voice was so soft, and yet nothing could have been a firmer command. I felt my desire to be close to this sweet enchantress overfill me, the want seeming to flow down from the crown of my head, enveloping my body, making it move to the landing...

Krik-BOOM!

I didn't turn my head at the noise, I could see what it had been: the door to the alley outside had slammed shut just as my feet both firmly hit the landing. This caused the red EXIT signs at the top of the stairs and just above me to light up, bathing the stairwell in a red radiance. She had turned her head though, and was staring at me, the red light from my landing just touching some of her closest parts as she altered her song. Just for a moment, a part of me lit in wonder that she hadn't missed a beat of it, but that passed rapidly as her words carried over to me:

Otherworldly Male,
Smoke as your mantle,
Red upon black,
The light of your candle

Come to me now,
O Agent of Night,
Join with me here
And take my delight...

The red glare that flooded over me caught the last wisps of the smoke I had been covered in from the club. Beyond any knowing or understanding, I walked forward, the ethereal fiery wedge of the red light becoming a cellar door that I was arising from. Her dance was slow, and ever so sensual in how it shifted and swayed, as I softly approached. I could now see that she only wore a set of very loose and flowing transparent sleeves, connected to a gown made of the same gossamer material, whose length never reached more than an inch below the juncture of her swaying, rotating legs...

Halt and prepare,
cast aside your shell
slowly, with reverence
reveal you as well

There was no more thought left to me but the thoughts she graciously gave. As I softly undid my blazer and shirt, she began to dance slower still, the beat from above slowing with what must have been the change of a song. Still, it seemed to fit her needs perfectly, allowing her to move with the kind of grace and skill that would have aroused even a perfectly straight woman. The effect it had on me was overpowering, and as I set aside my garments and stood naked before her, I knew I had never been as perfect for anyone as I was for this wonder, this awe-inspiring lady, this... woman. Right then, she was woman as if no other had ever been. She beckoned me to her and I moved slowly, my movement matching the falling rhythm without my meaning it to.

She knelt before me, her eyes deep and glittering up to mine, as her fingers reached over and dipped into the molten wax of the candle, which had burnt to just about knee height, having sent many rivers of its essence down its phallic walls. Her fingers rubbed some of the excitingly hot wax deep into the cleft of my ass, causing a shudder to rip through my entire world. Another dip of her fingers and the hot (but oddly not painful) fluid was coating my balls, her deft fingers making sparks of passion and pleasure ignite within me. The experience went beyond what I could put words to, and soon, her gentle but adept hands had placed wax over my navel, my sternum, upon my throat, and right between my eyes.

She bent to gather a small handful and then turned and kissed me, her tongue opening my mouth as if it belonged to her, not me. The hot wax poured gently upon the crown of my head and suddenly everything seemed to become alive in a way I can't begin to make sense of. Fire erupted up my spine to be met by icy water rushing down that channel to meet it, and the resulting inner steam caused my entire being to glow. She had begun to chant, and I found myself joining her in it:

Be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me...

These words flowed out in time with the beat from above, which now simply seemed to be at our mutual command. She laid me down facing up and slowly straddled me. For just a moment my mind quailed, unsure if it could possibly withstand any more stimulation, but the chant took that worry, wrapped it up and soothed it to sleep with each passing of those words:

... be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me...

The chant grew slightly more whispered by us both as our sexes joined, her sweet bloom sliding down a bit, up slightly, then down more, taking more and more of my perfect member into her perfect flower of womanhood. The heat ws threatening to melt me away, leaving nothing else, and her eyes were so deep, such incredible pools of lust and desire kindled deep with a fire of power and sensuality. She joined her hands to mine, fingers interweaving as she settled fully onto me, her chanting and mine now gasping softly between words, but still on rhythm. The beat began to call for a faster dance, and so she rotated her hips in perfect time to it, the chant carrying into every part of my being as we swayed together slippery and sweet:

... be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me...

My enchantress and I spent much time, and yet no time at all, it seemed, becoming one. The beat would vary and so would her sweet movements, sometimes dancing up and down upon me, sometimes rotating, occasionally both. Each time she slipped into a different pattern I felt another barrier dissolve between us, and we both began to gasp more as we chanted. It seemed that the fires that threatened to consume me were working at her core just as furiously. Indeed, nothing seemed to be different anymore between us. We moaned our chant out louder now, musically singing out to the fast beat:

... be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me,
be perfect with me...

Suddenly, the explosion rocked us both a once, and something I've never felt hit. Her sex clutched mine and as she kissed me, I felt as if I was releasing into her, but I knew that it was actually being held back by her, somehow, as was her final release. Explosions rocked through our forms, her tongue taking me as my shaft had just taken her sex, and suddenly, it all released and we flowed together, nothing else seeming real ever again.

We had joined, perfect for each other.