Perfect Arousal Control

Story Info
She finally achieves the goal her Master has set for her.
1.4k words
4.09
21k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers

She hung there in front of the fireplace, the silken ropes lifting her up to the balls of her feet. She was pulled taut but not tight. Her naked body glistened from the heat of the fire to be sure, but more so from the arousal. Her head bowed with her concentration and her body trembled as if an unseen hand stroked her libido. He had brought her here possibly an hour before, if not more.

He had her strip for him as he sat in the high-backed chair. He'd instructed her every move, every turn, as she removed her clothing, each piece coming off of her erotically. He had drunk in the sight of her, enjoying her embarrassment, loving her obedience, reveling in his control of the being he had created.

He had tied her himself, stretched her so that every part of her was accessible to his hands, his eyes, his will. He had fingered her clit to within a breath of her release. He was so proud that all she showed of disappointment was a slight whimper, barely discernible.

He masterfully kept her at that edge of arousal with well placed touches and kisses, his hand slipping between her legs when it showed the slightest bit of waning. He kept this up for a full 30 minutes until he knew he was about to be overwhelmed himself and simply take her to relieve his erection that strained so tightly in his trousers. He knew he could but he chose not to. He had planned this evening and nothing was going to ruin that enjoyment.

Before leaving, he slipped in a remote control egg inside her pussy. It was on the smaller side and she would have to clench it to keep it inside. He grinned evilly at her as he adjusted the control to let her know exactly what he had inserted. He turned it up high and watched her struggle to hold it inside as it drove her higher. He stepped close, tweaked a nipple and brought his mouth oh so close to her ear.

"Do not cum", was all he whispered.

Then he stepped back, adjusted the speed of the egg within to a much lower level, turned away from her walking through the door and shut it quietly behind him.

He had finally come back. She almost cried when she noted his presence once again in the room.

But she gathered herself and whispered, "I did it Master, I did it. I obeyed. I kept myself from cumming, Master." The rest was lost in almost mindless babbling.

He strode over to her and lifted her face to his. His smile touching his eyes, he lightly kissed first one eye then the other, then her lips. His hand went between her legs and deftly removed the egg between. He noted with great pleasure that the worked muscles were tighter than he had ever experienced with her before. He knew she would be sore tomorrow, but not before he had given both of them the most pleasure he could wring from their bodies.

He walked over to the fireplace and untied the ropes from the cleat in the wall, but he kept the tension high as he walked back to her. Keeping the rope at her back, he came around front and gathered her in his arms kissing and nipping at her neck, her lips, her shoulder, her ears.

That's when he simply said, "Cum."

Without thought, she threw her head back and began a low guttural moan deep in her chest. Her body began to writhe and shake with the power of it. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and her lips parted to let the sound escape. He held her tightly releasing the rope, holding her upright as the orgasm passed through her.

He swept her up into his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her there gently allowing her to catch her breath. He slowly removed his clothing watching her watch him. Seeing her lick her lips as he bared his chest, her eyes going wide as he finally freed his erection as he stepped from his trousers.

He came close to the bed and looked at her body ready for him as he stroked himself. He watched her eyes grow with lust as she stared at him touching himself, watched her breath catch and pulse in her neck quicken as her arousal claimed her once more.

He climbed on the bed between her legs kneeling there at her cleft. He kneeled there bringing her bottom up on top of his legs spreading her open. He took his erection in his hand and guided it to her opening resting the crown there. Leaning forward he began to press inside luxuriating in the tightness of her pussy walls as he entered. The only time he'd ever had her so tight was the very first time, she had come to him a virgin.

There was none of the shyness in her tonight though. She raised her hands above her head laying one wrist on the other in the position he favored signaling her complete surrender. She arched her back as he penetrated deeper inside until he was well seated within. Her pussy, not reaching release, was contracting around his cock nonetheless. Without needing to be told, she began to move on him, allowing her lust and arousal to drive her body as she pleasured her master.

He watched her as she became overwhelmed by what she was doing. He watched her pussy slide up and down his cock, her inner labia as it hugged his shaft when she pulled her body back. He watched how her breasts jiggled as she rocked on him.

He bent down and grabbed one of those nipples, pinching and pulling it hard. He had to stifle a grown himself as the added pleasure caused her pussy walls to squeeze him even tighter. Her hips moved faster on him and she began to moan lowly.

His hands fondled her body, finding all those places that she loved to be touched. He came close to her clit but refused to touch it directly. He knew that she wouldn't be able to withhold her release if he did that. Then he heard it.

Her voiced began to pitch higher and higher; her pussy began to spasm harder, her hips moved more firmly on him. The dam was about to burst and there wasn't anything to be done about it. But, he also didn't want to.

He growled in reply. Moving his fisted hands onto either side of her torso, he began to drive into her himself. Her eyes sought his as they always did trying to gauge his response even though she knew it was helpless to halt hers.

He spoke to her through clenched teeth, "That's it, pet, just let yourself go, go higher."

He felt the beginning of her orgasm. His body responded by driving into her harder repeating the word "higher" every so often but not allowing her release. He finally lay along her body and drove into her with wild abandon.

When he knew he could hold back no longer, he croaked out through his clenched teeth, "Cum" and her body automatically did pulling him with her.

Both of them lost to the sensation, their bodies answered only to the rhythm as they drove themselves as close as they could possibly come. Her pussy, pulling his cock; his cock, driving hard into her pulling pussy, the need erasing all reason, the need the only thing between them at that moment.

Finally he arched his back driving as deep as was possible releasing the last of his seed. He looked down for a moment to see her eyes closed, her breathing halted, and her body limp.

Remaining firmly planted with her, he gathered her in his arms and rolled both of them onto their side, cradling her in his arms, stroking her collar, bringing her back to her senses as he had trained her.

He felt her body stiffen slightly as her head pulled back a bit and she gasped deeply, her body restarting the orgasm all over again and she struggled to draw air into her lungs. But finally she calmed and snuggled deeply into his chest repeating the phrase he had taught her, the phrase that he loved.

"I am Yours, Master." Repeating that was not akin to her heart beating. She couldn't have stopped it if she tried.

There would be more of this scene repeated throughout the night, but for now they were both sated, both content to be in each other's arms. Smiling sleepily, he kissed her lips gently and snuggled her head against his chest. Then as sleep began to claim him, he gently stroked her hair.

snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers