Perfect Date Night for Three

Story Info
Date night gets more exciting when a 3rd is picked up!
1.8k words
4.25
30.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me to pick you up at 8. You let me know that we will be going out to a club and I should dress appropriately. I wear a pair of slacks and a polo and a pair of boxer/briefs.

I arrive a few minutes early. You greet me at the door and I see you are dressed to impress. A tight sheer top with a lacy push up bra underneath. Your breasts are overflowing from your top. You have a tight mid thigh length black skirt that zips up the back. Wow I say. You will definitely be getting attention tonight. That's the point, you say, winking at me. Oh oh...I wonder what I am in for, I think.

I ask where we are going, and you tell me to the new club that just opened up at the Marriott down town. Great. I hear they have a good crowd and a good bar! I'm counting on that, you say.

We arrive and the place is surprisingly busy for the early hour. We find a table against the wall and have a seat. We both have a good view of the bar. And more importantly, the people at the bar have a good view of you. And you waste no time getting attention. Your skirt rides up a bit, showing the top of your stockings and a hint of your garter. And your top isn't leaving much to the imagination. I am getting hot just looking at your body. It isn't long before you have a few guys at the bar looking over and ogling your body. I notice that you are making eyes back at them. I ask you which one you find the hottest. You tell me there are a couple up there that are getting you wet, but that is all for right now.

We drink a few drinks and after a while decide to get up and dance. As we head to the dance floor, we have to pass by the bar and I notice that as you walk by one particularly muscular guy, you slide your hand along his leg as you pass by. We make it to the dance floor and just get into a song, when this same guy approaches. He introduces himself as Mike and asks if he can dance with you. You tell him yes, and tell me to go get some more drinks for the 3 of us. I head back to the bar and as I look back to the dance floor you are starting to move closer to Mike and starting to dance very suggestively with him in rhythm with the music. I watch for a while as you two start to touch, then touch more then begin to grope and grind each other as you dance. I get hard watching his hands move all over your body. And I get hard watching you rubbing your body against his. After 3 songs, you two are both very sweaty and I can see from your nipples that you are very aroused. Then I glance down at Mike and see that you have brought him to full erection as his cock strains against his pants to get out.

I bring the drinks to you finally and suggest that we go get a room at the hotel and continue the party there. You tell me that I must be a mind reader and we quickly head off the dance floor. But instead of going to the front desk, you pull a key card from your purse and lead us to the elevators.

Once in the elevator, you and Mike start to kiss and grope each other some more. I slide behind you and slide my hand along your ass as I watch you and Mike swapping spit. We arrive on the 5th floor and we quickly find the room. You and Mike fall down on the bed and keep up your kissing and touching. I sit down on the bed next to you and watch. My cock is twitching and growing hard as I watch, pushing against the fabric of my underwear.

Mike slides his head down and starts to kiss along your cleavage. As he does so, he unbuttons your shirt and slides it off of your shoulders. His one hand grabs at your bra as he kisses the other breast. Your hands pull him close to you. Then you stand up, letting him sit up on the edge of the bed. As he starts to kiss your breasts again, you look at me and ask me to be a dear and help you out of your skirt. I comply and move over and unzip the back and help you wiggle out of it. It falls to the floor and I notice for the first time that you have no panties, only stocking and a garter belt. Mike slides his head further down and he begins to lick around your pussy as I move up to help you out of your bra.

You two switch positions and you help Mike out of his clothes. Now you are both naked and things get even hotter. You get between his legs and start to suck him off. His thick, throbbing cock fills your mouth and his balls slap against your chin as you suck him in and out. Spit and precum ooze from your lips as you take him deep into your mouth. I watch you sucking him as I sit back down on the bed. My cock is rock hard right now and straining to be released, but I know I need to be careful, since you rarely let me cum without permission, and I really don't think you want to be interrupted right now.

His cock is deep in your throat now, and I see your eyes watering up a bit. He is grunting as he fucks your mouth, your lips wrapped tightly around him. Your tongue swirls around his cock, bringing him closer to orgasm. His hips start bucking wildly and he starts to moan a bit. You reach down and grab his balls and start to massage them as his cock explodes in your mouth. Cum coats your tongue and squirts out of your lips a bit as you try to hold it all in. He pumps his hot load into your mouth, then pulls out and finishes the last few spurts onto your face. You hold your mouth open for me to see. His hot load fills your mouth and as you move towards me, some spills out onto your lips. You grab hold of me and pull me to you. As you look into my eyes, you pull me closer and begin to kiss me, full on the lips. His load spills into my mouth, hot and salty, along with your spit as we kiss and mingle our tongues. Finally you break the kiss and leave me with the load in my mouth as you tell me to hold it in my mouth and to undress. Holding the cum in my mouth, I strip down and get back on the bed as you lay on your back with Mike between your legs.

It didn't take him long to get hard again and he rubs his dripping cock along your wet pussy lips, then slowly plunges it inside of you. His huge cock stretches you out as he pushes fully inside you as you moan with excitement. You look over to me and tell me to start stroking. You wiggle over to me and lay up on my leg as Mike starts fucking you. His thrusts get harder and faster and I feel you being pushed against me. I stroke my cock as I watch you getting fucked. You tell me to spit a little cum into my hand for lube, but to keep holding the rest in my mouth. I comply and start to stroke with the slippery cum.

You fuck like this for a while, then he pulls out an dumps another load across your tits. You move around and position yourself over me 69-style, but not close enough for me to reach you. After a few minutes of recovery, Mike, who is hard again, gets behind you and enters you doggie style. I have the perfect view of his cock moving in and out of your tight pussy. He is stretching you out so much. I watch this position for a while as he gets faster and faster. I notice his balls tightening up again and I know what is about to happen. Soon, Mike starts to cum again...deep in your pussy. I watch his balls unload into you. Some cum leaks out as he continues to pump it into you and it drips onto my face.

Mike rolls off of you and lays down exhausted. He starts to pull you close to him, but you push him away. You tell him it was fun, but you didn't invite him up to cuddle. You tell him you have what you needed now, and it is time for him to leave. He dresses quickly and leaves without even a kiss.

Now you turn to me, your face, tits and pussy covered in cum. You lay down on your back and pull me on top of you. Good, you say, you still have your mouthful of cum. You kiss me again and we swap the load back and forth as we kiss. Finally you say it is time to get rid of it and you tell me to swallow it down. Besides, you say, you can't clean up with a full mouth. I grin, and swallow the load of cum. I then go to work on your lips, cheeks and chin, cleaning up the rest of the first load. Moving lower, I get to your tits. Licking around your nipples and between your breasts, I lick up and swallow down the second load. Finally, I move down to your pussy and get ready to lick it clean too.

Hold on, you say. Not yet. You haven't cum yet boy. My cock, rock solid hard, throbs and twitches, my balls full of cum. Fuck me, you say. Dutifully, I slide my cock inside of your wet, cum soaked pussy and fuck you hard and fast. Hitting the right spots, I do what Mike was not able to do, bring you to your own orgasm. You cum hard and long and as you finish, you tell me that I may cum now too. Relieved, I pump faster and finally unload my balls into your pussy. Spent, I pull out.

Now, it's time to clean my cunt, you say. I slide down between your legs and start to lick. I start by licking up the juices that have leaked down your thighs. Then I move to your pussy and slide my tongue between your lips. My tongue finds a savory mix of my cum and his, along with your sweet juices. It takes a while to finish the cleaning and while I do, you have another explosive orgasm, soaking my face and the sheets. When I finish up, you pull me up and thank me and we cuddle up together, kiss for a while then fall asleep; the end to our perfect date night.