Perfect Day - Day 03

Story Info
Part Three of Perfect Day - Sharing the day of a D/s couple.
1.6k words
4.23
7.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MidoriDal
MidoriDal
117 Followers

Writer's Note- Heavily inspired to do a female p.o.v of the Perfect Day series, written by/Credit to: InMyHands.

Perfect Day

Perfect Day - Day 02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the night before playing online and chatting with friends with my cell phone screen on night mode so light wouldn't disturb Daddy as he slept curled up next to me. I didn't know what time I fell asleep, but the last time I checked the time, it was 3am in the morning. Since sleeping with Daddy, my dreams of him occurred more often and he knew it. I occasionally moaned his name in my sleep and gripped my pillow as my dream played vividly in my mind. This morning was no different. He caught me in the middle of one of my many active dreams.

Tasting and feeling a salty substance on my lips, I instinctively licked my lips and flicked my tongue out only to meet his flesh, his hard cock mere centimeters from my face. Extending out my tongue, I licked the tip slowing savoring the taste of his pre-cum that coated it. It didn't take long for Daddy to nudge his cock and slip it into my mouth. Welcoming him in, I heard his grunt echo in our bedroom. Opening my eyes, he smiled and cupped the side of my face as he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"Good morning, Kitten."

"Good morning ,Daddy," I returned him a sleepy grin. My eyes were heavily lidded compared to his intense gaze.

"You've been a bad girl last night. Staying up late again. I am going to have to take your cell phone away from you, my pet. You need to sleep. Now open your pretty little mouth, I am going to fuck it. Hard.

Opening my mouth as instructed, I felt his cock dive straight to the back of my throat, causing me to cough and gag roughly. This was my punishment. Usually, Daddy would slowly speed up as he fucked my mouth, but I hadn't behaved so I gagged and cough and tried my best to keep up with his aggressive thrusting. As his breathing quicken, I slid my fingers to my pussy and fondled his balls. My pussy was dripping wet and more then ready to climb onto his cock, but I knew i wasn't going to be treated to it. Right now my mouth was getting the attention. Peering up into Daddy's eyes, my own widen giving him an angelic look, "Fuck Kitten" was the last thing he moaned as he thrusted harder and unloaded. I, of course swallowed like a good girl, suckled softly consuming every last drop, and cleaned him up.

His hand stroking my cheek, he reminded me of our house guests. Shyness enveloped me; I wasn't sure if they had just heard us.

Getting up from bed, I grab one of his shirts, it was loose and fell just below my ass allowing me to comply with his number 1 rule,"No panties."Releasing my hair, I fluffed out the dents the scrunch made and quickly followed Daddy into the bathroom. I quickly cleansed my face and brushed my teeth before heading into the kitchen allowing him to get ready and while I prepared breakfast for everyone. The house was quiet and filled with the sounds of nature echoing from outside. The breakfast spread was numerous from eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, various cut and uncut fruits, to smoothies. I tried my best to cater to everyone's taste buds. Just as I prepared to the dishes, Daddy walked into the kitchen with a big grin on his face. "Wow,Kitten. This looks delicious. Thank you." Pulling me close, he kissed me passionately and swatted my ass. "Get ready before everyone gets up."

After taking a soothing shower, I decided to wear my short blue, floral wrap dress,put on a bit of makeup, and refreshed my curls. Walking back out, I noticed everyone was awake now, chatting, and happily enjoying the food. Grabbing a bowl with my section, I promptly sat on Daddy's lap. It didn't take long for his free arm to wrap around my waist and pull me in tightly.I sat quietly listening to various conversations and wiggling and slowly grinding my bare pussy on his lap teasing.

Smiling, I noticed the look on his face had changed, his eyes changed colors, got darker and his grip tighten on me.

"Kitten," his voice low and soft. Feeling his hand under my skirt, I parted my legs enough for him to finger and play with my pussy.Leaning back into him, I wanted to close my eyes and allow the pleasure to course through me but with people surrounding us, I kept them open. Trying to control my breathing and moans. I sighed every so often when he hit my g-spot. Laying my hand on his forearm, I whispered, "Faster.Please. Daddy" releasing a moan. Picking up speed, I melted into him and closed my eyes. My orgasm hit me in waves one after the other, shaking in his lap. Lazily smirking, I felt my wetness on his pant leg. Opening my eyes, I watched everyone and noticed how they paid us no attention which is good and luckily everyone was finished. Our guests volunteered to clean up, leaving me time to relax and bask while Daddy helped out.

As time flew by, everyone eventually left.Daddy and I parted ways for several hours, while texting every now and then. Though apart, we still missed each other's company, but knew we needed time away. Meeting up with friend for lunch, we chatted, went shopping, and explored downtown for a bit before returning home. Upon arriving, I noticed Daddy was home before me and noticed his figure in the backyard cooking and grilling up dinner for the evening. Making my way, I couldn't hold back my excitement to seeing him and yelled "Daddy!!" before sprinting and wrapping myself around him.

I needed him, Simply being away from him even for a few minutes, I needed him. His touch, his kiss, his eyes on me, his lust, his love, his everything. I ached for him and he knew it.

"Kitten!!!" He kissed me and growled on my neck, lifting me up, "Go get ready for dinner."

Pouting, I walked into the house and got ready for dinner. Tying up my hair into a ponytail and slipping into cute white lace chemise, I knew I was hungry, but not for food. Carrying two glasses of wine, I watched as his gaze glued onto me.

"Kitten" His tone became low and even.

"Yes,Daddy." replying innocently.

"Kitten."

I simply bit my lower lip in response.

"Come here."

Sinking into his embrace, I allowed myself to savor his kiss and touch as his hands teased my flesh. Lifting one leg up, he gripped my thigh and slowly massaged my ass cheek while taunting my princess parts. I begged for him to not tease me and tried to grind against his fingers, but he kept pulling away.

"Eat and then playtime." Giving me a quick smooch, I crossed my arms and pouted once more. We ate in silence. I picked at my food. Barely taking a few bites, I got up and laid down on the chaise spreading my legs. My fingers glided over my exposed pussy. I watched as Daddy finished, cleaned, and returned sipping his wine watching me from afar.

Dipping my fingers into my pussy, I slid down the chaise and spread my legs open further. Patting my pussy, I quivered and sighed.I hope for Daddy to walk over and gave me what I wanted but after 5 minutes of playing, I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my playtime. Enjoying my pleasure, I didn't notice weight shift with Daddy's presence. With a nudge, I felt his tongue lap up my sweetness.Keeping my eyes closed, I rocked my hips and gently rode his mouth as he alternated licking my pussy and drinking his wine.

Moaning, I pulled away."I need your cock. Please,"I begged. Changing position, I greedily released his cock and instantly licked it from tip to balls. Enveloping his cock, he watched as my lips parted, bobbing up and down his length and then slowly suck on his balls, my hands stroking his length.As I began to suck his cock again,he placed his hands upon my head and roughly fucked my mouth. Gagging and drooling, my ears perked up listening to him moan. I could tell he was holding back by his orgasm.

"Daddy?"

"Its getting cold out, kitten."

Leading me into the house, we settled in the living room and instantly continued where we left off. Daddy fondled and fingered my pussy, while he slyly worked a finger into my ass. I held eye contact with him, grip the couch. Edging me, I adjusted my sitting position to a pushing my ass up and body stretched on the arm of the couch.Moaning, I pushed my ass up higher as he rubbed his cock over my asshole. Feeling the pressure as he eased in, I whimpered and begged and pushed back.

Grunting, Daddy spanked and grabbed a handful each of the ass and rammed into me causing me to scream.

"Rub your pussy for me,kitten."

I franticly pleasured myself as I felt his cock harden more than before. His strokes were slow yet hard. Slamming into me as he pulled out the very tip. My wetness covered my hand and ran down my inner thighs. My orgasm was building and his thrust were quicken, pushing down into the pillows.

"Daddy!" I screamed allowing my orgasm to unleash through my body.

"Kitten! Fuck!" His moans and grunts echoed through the house.

Sliding out of me and lifting my small frame up, Daddy positioned me to cuddle up with him on the couch and covering us with a cooling blanket. Nuzzling into his arms, I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I love you, Daddy." I mumbled slowly fading off to sleep.

"I love you, my girlie girl, my sweet kitten.

MidoriDal
MidoriDal
117 Followers