Perfect Day with My Perfect Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, everyone is accounted for and ready for you."

"Thank you, Alicia. Go ahead and connect me."

12:45 p.m.

"I am sorry, but the numbers just do not add up. We would be risking the jobs of over one hundred employees on the 40% chance that we get those specific tax breaks approved in California." The moment I stop talking several people clamor to have their opinions heard, most agreeing with my point of view but a few making arguments to the contrary. I encourage managers to bring different and practical points of view to the table, and two out of three times that outside thinking brings great results to the company. It is the one out of three times that I have to watch out for. Being responsible for a financially successful and growing company is one thing, but watching out for the job security of hard working employees is something I take very seriously. I can feel myself becoming slightly tired, but I lean back in my chair and ignore the discomfort.

I notice my slave looking at me, apparently having just finished reading a new book. I motion her to come to me while listening to people arguing in my ear. She responds immediately and walks to the side of my chair. I lift her up and move her around until she is sitting sideways on my lap, her hands on my chest. My arms hold her to me, and immediately I start to feel better. I feel her lightly pressing her lips to my neck, gently kissing one spot for a few moments before slowly moving to kiss another spot. It feels so very nice, and I can feel myself starting to get erect. I know she can tell that I am getting hard, because soon I can feel her ass starting to ground against my growing need. After several minutes, the feel of her tight ass wiggling around my lap has wiped out any interest in listening to people debate who is the best candidate to be the spokeswoman for an upcoming advertising campaign.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have covered enough ground for this morning. We will discuss the remaining items of business after lunch."

Alicia's voice comes through my earphone. "Thank you everyone, we will start again in about an hour and a half. Please be prepared to address the following issues when we resume."

I turn my earphone off and place it on my keyboard. Alicia can handle the rest of the formalities; all I am aware of is my constant need for this woman. Gently getting a handful of her hair in my right hand, I lightly move my slave's head back so that our faces are looking at each other inches apart. "Do you know how much you distract me, little one?"

"I was distracting you, Master?" she asks while changing into her innocent, little girl voice. Her wide eyes bat at me to try to emphasize how innocent she is. Her constant wiggling against hardening cock is more than enough proof to know she is not really innocent, however.

"Yes, you were very naughty. And what happens to naughty girls?"

"Naughty girls have to be punished so that they are kept in line. Naughty girls are punished because their Masters care enough to discipline them when necessary." She knows that using that innocent voice makes any self-restraint on my part nearly impossible.

"That's right, little one," I murmur. Gently standing her up, I lead her around to the front of my desk. "Bend over, hands on my desk." She obeys immediately, knowing that any delay or argument will only make any punishment much more severe. Though it is barely covering her ass as it is, I brush the top of her miniskirt up over her waist to make sure that she is very aware that she is completely exposed to my gaze. Her tight ass beckons me with carnal delights, and her legs are on instinct pressing together to try to relieve the growing need between her legs. While I take in the sight of her exquisite body, I slowly take my leather belt off. I fold the belt in two, and putting the belt buckle and tip of the belt in my hand I lightly press the length of the belt against her ass.

"You have been a very naughty girl, so you will get five beltings. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Thank you for punishing me, Master."

I can tell she is becoming a little breathless with anticipation. I bring the belt back a bit, and then use a medium amount of strength to smack it against her exposed ass.

"One! Thank you, Master!"

Smack!

"Two! Thank you, Master!"

Smack!

"Three! Thank you, Master!" Her tight ass is already turning red again, and her moaning is becoming louder.

Smack!

"FOUR! Thank you, Master!"

For the final one, I want until I can feel the anticipation starting to drive her crazy.

SMACK!

"FIVE!! Thank you so much, Master!!"

Looking at my desk, other than my computer monitors to the side the only thing on my desk was a large folder of papers. I shove the folder off the desk, papers spilling everywhere on the floor. I tell her to get on her stomach on top of the table with her head facing me. She complies, and I move my hands to her sides and gently slide her forward until her head is hanging over the front of the desk. "Bend your legs and grab a heel with each of your hands," I instruct.

A little gasp escapes her lips as she obeys. I bend down until she and I have complete eye contact, our faces inches apart. "If for any reason at all you let go of those heels without my permission, you will be punished extremely when we get home. Do you understand?" She nods as she sees how absolutely serious I am. Standing up straight, I undo my pants and pull them and my boxers down. I move my enlarging cock to within millimeters from her lips. Her mouth starts to water in anticipation, and her tongue starts running around her lips.

"Kiss it," I command. She obediently kisses my cock all over. Starting first at the head, she kisses it all over as I feel a wonderful feeling of contentment spreads. "Suckle," I command next. Moving my hips forward just a bit until only the head of my cock is in her mouth, she begins to gently suckle on the head. She does not go any deeper on me as she knows she was not been given permission to do that just yet. Her eyes are closed as she gently suckles on my cock, appreciating and respecting my cock with all of her being. Both of my hands get handfuls of her hair as I say "Open". She relaxes her throat and opens her lips wide as I begin to slide the rest of my length all the way inside until the tip of my cock is deep down her throat. I hold her head still, the lips of her mouth pressed firmly around the base of my cock. It feels so amazing to own and possess this woman's mouth and body, as it fills me with an unparalleled level of satisfaction. The sensation of her wet tongue wrapping around my length while she breathes through her nose is nothing short of thrilling.

"That is my very, very good girl," I tell her. "You look so beautiful when you are pleasuring my cock. You are making me so happy that you make me need you even more." After a while her gagging reflex starts to kick in, but I hold her head in place. Her eyes are starting to cloud over as tears start making parts of her makeup slightly run down her face. The gagging is getting louder, but I ignore it. Also, Alicia knows better than to come into my office without permission regardless of what noises she might hear coming from my office. I look at down at her as she is starting to try to move her mouth off my cock, but still I tightly hold her head in place. Despite everything, she is being a good girl by remembering to not let go of the heels. I momentarily move my cock completely out of her mouth as a reward. Her breathing is very fast, and I cannot hold back my need for her any more.

"That's my good girl. Now, I am going to give you a good face fuck and you are going to be the very best slave ever by pleasuring my cock better than any other woman on the planet can. Am I understood?"

"YES, Master!! I will be a good girl by being the best face fuck you have ever had! I promise I will not spill a single drop of your cum! Your cock is a precious gift, and it is the most delicious ..." I silence her by shoving my cock back into her mouth. My hips are moving mostly on their own, forcefully fucking her mouth over and over and over. Her mouth feels so hot and wonderful, and I have an overwhelming need to fuck her mouth so thoroughly that she knows that every inch and part of her body belongs forever to me. I am too wound up to last very long, and after a few more minutes my cock twitches as I send spurt after spurt of hot, fresh cum deep down her throat. I can see her trying extremely hard to swallow every single drop, and it pleases me that she is successful. I withdraw my cock from her mouth and slowly put my clothing back on. I take my time walking back behind the desk, sitting down on my chair and enjoying the view of her exposed wet sex. It is beyond obvious how turned on she is.

"You have permission to let go of your heels. Come to me," I tell her. Letting go of the heels and slowly getting off the desk, she walks around unsteadily until she stands between me and the desk. Pulling her towards me, I have her straddle my lap until her aching pussy is pressed firmly against my groin, my arms holding her firmly against me. I can feel her racing heartbeat through our shirts, and I have no doubt she is aware of how fast my heart is racing. We stay that way for a few minutes until our heart rates are closer to normal. Keeping her body pressed against mine with my left hand, my right hand puts my earpiece back on and presses a button on it. Alicia immediately responds.

"Yes Sir?"

"Alicia, we will be going out for lunch. Also, one of my folders fell off my desk, and I will need it back in order when I get back. Hold all my calls until we return."

12:30

Once my slave fixed up her make up in my office bathroom, we use the private elevator to head back down to the parking garage. I take my slave to a nearby Cuban restaurant that we really enjoy, and the warm air feels great as we drink wine at my favorite outdoor table. The college-aged waiter gawks a bit too much at my slave for my liking, but to his credit he did not cross any lines. The chef personally brings out our food and then leaves to let us enjoy.

"Master, I have a question."

I finish the amazing bite of chicken I have in my mouth before wiping my mouth clean. Her angelic face is now looking serious, so I know this is important to her. "Go ahead and ask, slave."

"Do you remember when I told you my younger sister is graduating with her college degree in around two weeks?" I nod. I had met her sister once when my slave wanted us to go together to an art exhibit that her sister was curating. She was very impressive as a speaker, in addition to being extremely pretty and very polite, though she did seem rather shy in person. Later in bed my slave confided to me that I tend to be very intimidating on first impression, and that is why her sister seemed shy when I initially talked to her. "Well, when we talked on the phone two days ago, she told me that her first three job interviews were all unsuccessful. She is going to have to start paying back all her student loans soon, and now she is looking at moving back in with our parents until she can land a decent paying job. I have tried to help cheer her up over the phone and encourage her, but she is completely stressed out and depressed. I told her that she should talk with you, but she is afraid that you will think that she is trying to take advantage of our relationship and will get mad at me."

My pet's head is looking downwards toward the ground, and I can tell that this topic is very upsetting to her. "And what do you think, little one? Do you think that I would get mad for you talking to me about a job?"

A tear starts to roll down her right cheek. "No, Master. You are so good to me, and I know that you would not get mad at me. I just never want to give you a reason to ever think for a moment that I gave myself to you because of your money. Also, Alicia said to continue trusting in you and just be open with you about the situation, and that you would not be mad with me."

"And when did you talk to Alicia about this, slave?"

"Yesterday, Master. I talked about this to Alicia when we went to buy some make up while you had that long TV interview. After giving me that advice, she told me the whole story about how she became your personal assistant and how she owes everything to you. You make me so happy Master, and I want to spend my life obeying and pleasing you even if we end up living in a tiny apartment with no money."

"Look at me." She looks up and I gently wipe away the tear. "What you just said made me very, very happy. I want you to call your sister and tell her to send her resume as well as all her student loan paperwork to Alicia within the next few days. I have a new marketing campaign that needs a spokeswoman, and I think your sister would work perfectly until she finds another job that enjoys more. Also, let your sister know that her student loans will be taken care of and are no longer her concern. If she tries to argue, then you will make her understand that her well-being is important to you, and what is important to you is important to me.

My slave gapes, eyes wide open. "Are you sure, Master? You would do all this for her?"

I grin. "She is your sister, and that is all that I need to know."

With a squeal of delight, my slave shoots up out of her chair and launches herself at me. Swearing out loud I just barely manage to grab her as my chair falls over backwards. A few minutes later, I grumble an apology to the waiter as I pay the bill. The back of my head is killing me, and for a few moments I consider what delightful punishments I will put her through tonight. However, seeing how big the smile on her face is has me back in a very good mood while she is leaving a voicemail for her sister. I suppose I can save those punishments for another time.

2:05 p.m.

We walk back into my office as I start taking my suit jacket back off.

"Master?"

I turn around to face her. "Yes, little one?"

"May I please do a workout session now?" She is referring to using the private gym located two floors down. I find my slave to be absolutely beautiful and personally do not think she should be as obsessed with her weight as she is; however, I have noticed that she has a more positive self-body image as well as less stress in general when she works out regularly.

"Of course you may." She beams happily as she skips over to pick up a gym bag left here so she can work out in this building whenever I allow. I press a button on my computer keyboard, and after a few moments Alicia enters my office. I nod my head towards my slave. "Use the private elevator and escort her to the gym, and then start the voice conference once you are back at your desk. Whenever she has finished her workout, escort her back to my office the same way." Alicia nods as my slave walks back to me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Master."

I smile as she follows Alicia out of my office. I walk around the desk and put my earpiece back on while relaxing into my office chair. This probably works out for the best, as I need to focus in order to finish this meeting as soon as possible. I open a file on my computer that brings up reports on my multiple screens. Thankfully, there are only a few important issues left to discuss in the meeting. I glance at the couch where my slave was sitting on earlier. She has only been gone from my side for a few minutes, and already I feel like too much time has passed without her. How women are able to put spells on us men, I will never know. A small beep sounds in my ear.

"Sir, she is safely in the gym. I am re-connecting you now."

4:10 p.m.

The work day is finally finished, and I have allowed my slave to sync her iPhone to the car's radio so that she can listen to her favorite songs as I drive. It is very hard to not laugh when Brittney Spears starts singing through the speakers. I feel my slave lean her head against my shoulder as she tells me how lucky she is to have a wonderful Master like me. She has been so good and obedient this week that a reward is definitely in order. Checking to make sure the lane to the right of me is clear, I move onto the on ramp and merge onto the interstate.

4:27 p.m.

I hold her left hand with my right hand as we head towards the huge mall building. I check to make sure that a special remote is still in my left pants pocket, grinning at how red my slave got when I told her to put on a special clothing item I had placed in her purse earlier this morning. A sound starts sounding from her purse, and she checks the caller ID on her iPhone. "My sister is calling me, Master!"

I nod, letting her know she has permission to answer the call. It is extremely rare that I ever deny her permission to use her phone, but she understands that what is important is that she shows me the proper respect by getting permission. As she updates her sister on my decision, I lead her into the mall and past several stores. The hallways were thankfully not very crowded, as the smell of funnel cakes and the sound of a Dance Dance Revolution game in a video arcade bring back fond memories of my childhood. As my slave sees where we are heading, she excitedly says her goodbyes and hangs up the phone. The moment that we enter the high fashion women's store, the female general manager immediately recognizes me and walks up to us.

"Good afternoon, Sir. It is very good to see you both."

"Thank you, Claudia," I reply, nodding towards my slave. "I want a new dress for her, something for formal occasions that accentuates her sexiness." My slave is gripping my hand tightly, and I can feel how excited she is to be taken on a shopping trip.

The general manager is experienced enough to hide any positive or negative thoughts towards my slave's current outfit. "Very well, sir. We have several new items that immediately come to mind that should work."

I look at my slave. "Go with her and pick out some dresses."

"Yes, Master," she replies. The general manager leads her to a section halfway in the store, and I hear questions about sizes and preferences. I grab the remote from my pocket as they walk a few feet away and start looking at dresses, and after a few seconds I press the center button on the remote control. Immediately, my slave's position straightens and a red blush starts to appear on her cheeks. After a few moments, I press the button again and my slave's body language returns to normal. Smiling, I turn away and walk over to examine the quality of a rack of dresses. After a few minutes pass, I hear Claudia and my slave comparing the lengths of two dresses as I press the center button again. Without looking in her direction, I can hear the small intake of air in my slave's breathing as her voice becomes slightly uneven again. I take several minutes to examine most the side wall full of dresses. Some I do not like how the color would contrast with my slave's skin and hair coloring. Some dresses look way too much like prom dresses, which immediately disqualify them. I can hear my slave trying to speak normally, but traces of desire and helplessness start becoming barely noticeable. Claudia is very professional as she continues speaking as if everything is normal. Deciding to be merciful, I press the center button again and walk back to them.

The manager is holding four dresses. "These are the ones that we have decided on." My slave is breathing slightly heavy while she holds each dress in front of her for my inspection. I quickly dismiss two of the dresses, but remaining two look promising. I tell my slave to go try on the two dresses that I prefer, and I follow her towards the women's dressing rooms. From the corner of my vision I see another associate walk towards me, presumably to say that their dressing room area is for women and small children only. A motion from Claudia must have stopped her as the associate suddenly walks back to her station without saying a word.