Perfect Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

"Alec, have you seen my... gum." I turned to look at him and caught him in the middle of blowing a bubble. So of course, I did the mature thing and slapped the bubble on his face. I had just spent seven minutes digging through my bag trying to find that stupid pack of gum for nothing. He must have seen the look on my face because he started laughing at me. So I turned my teasing glare on him and after a few seconds, we were laughing together.

Alec's face turned serious as he said to me, "Um... Cam? Do you feel that?"

The entire car felt like it was shaking. Alec threw the car into park and we both grabbed our bags and jumped out as fast as we could. We'd run about fifty feet from the car when it blew up. We landed on our faces as the heat ran over us.

Alec crawled over to me and brushed the hair out of my eyes. He ran his hands over all of me almost frantically. Holding my face, he searched my eyes while asking me if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you good?"

"Yes. What the bloody hell happened?" I'd never seen him so shaken up.

"Well. I think we ran out of gas," I deadpanned.

"Okay, Okay. So we're about thirty minutes from the boarder, we can just walk there and take a train once we're in Germany. What are you doing?" He asked me when he saw me digging around in my bag.

"Shit. I don't have my passport. It must have fallen out while I was looking for my gum."

"So that means..." Alec said as he glanced back at the smoldering car.

"That means it's toast. Literally. So what are we going to do?"

"We're going to go," Whatever he was going to say next was cut off by a huge clap of thunder as we got pelted by rain. "That way!" Alec shouted. "I saw something over the hill over there right before the car freaked out."

So we ran five miles through the freezing rain towards a castle that neither of us was really sure was there. We were just praying that something was.

**************

I knocked on the door of the unlit castle as Alec held me in his arms trying to warm me. By this point, I was so cold that I couldn't even appreciate the feel of his arms around me. And let me tell you, it felt mighty nice. I banged on the door three time more before we heard something from inside. The door creaked open and candle light shone through the crack. The person inside spoke at us in German, but neither of us understood. They must have realized that we couldn't comprehend what they were saying so in rough english they said, "What do you want?"

"We need to get out of the rain," Alec answered.

They glanced around outside before sighing and gesturing for us to come in. Once inside, we could see that it was a man in his early sixties. "Get her warm," he told Alec. "There is a fire burning in the library. You may wait there until your room is ready." With that he turned and left the hall. An older woman who showed up from nowhere, hurried us to to the library. She poured us each a cup of brandy and made us settle down onto a worn leather couch in front of the fire.

Alec grabbed me and pulled me closer to him while he pulled a blanket over us. We sat there, not speaking, until she came back and lead us to a room. I could see the light dancing from under the door, so I could only assume that the woman lit us a fire. Bless her soul. She opened the door for us and closed it once Alec and I were inside. "I will see you for breakfast!" She called as she turned to walk down the hallway.

Alec and I looked at each other, both at a loss for what to say. It was clear that he couldn't avoid sleeping in the same room as me. I broke eye contact and scanned the room, my eyes only finding a large bed, a fire place, and a lone dresser. The floor had a white fur rug laid out in front of the fire place and the bed looked like something straight out of a historical romance novel. The floor if the room, like the rest of the place, was solid stone that showed the castles age.

I turned to Alec and found him looking at me with a heated gaze. "You look like a wet cat—"

"Excuse me?!?"

"If you would let me finish Cam, you would know that even though you look like a cat on bath day, I still want you more than I've ever wanted a woman." He slowly moved towards me like a lion afraid to scare its pray away. But I don't think I could have moved even if I'd wanted to. Yep, my feet were definitely welded to the floor.

"It's been killing me to spend every night away from you. Knowing that you were on the other side of every wall or just across the hall. But that ends tonight.Tonight I'm making you mine." Well if that didn't make me all hot and wet down under I was definitely inhuman.

His palm rested on my cheek as he searched my face for an answer. Since there was only one possible question he could be asking right now, I gave him my answer by turning my head to kissing his palm. A grin slowly appeared on Alec's face as all traces of uncertainty vanished.

His hand slid around to the back of my head and fisted in my hair. Alec brought his mouth down to mine and drew me into a scorching kiss that be can gently but turned bruising. I wasn't just going to let him have all the fun in this. I started to explore his mouth with my tongue until he pulled back and grinned down at me like a cheshire cat, "My turn."

Alec drew me back to him and licked my lips with the tip of his tongue. He slid his tongue into my mouth and made sure to taste every corner. He stroked the roof of my mouth with this tip of his tongue, sending a shiver down my spine. I heard him chuckle as he felt what he was doing to me.

Alec walked me backwards until the back of my legs brushed the bed. He looked at me with a heated desire in his eyes. I raised me arms as he pulled up the bottom of my shirt. I slid my hands up under his shirt and felt what I hoped would be naked on top of me. I roughly pulled his shirt off like I couldn't wait another second. He laughed and shook his head at me, even though he was just as eager as I was. I paused and ran my hands over his sculpted abs and chest. I paused on his left pec when my fingers reached the edge of a black tattoo. I traced the edges of the celtic design a up his pec, onto his shoulder, and onto his upper arm. If I wasn't completely turned on before, I was on fire now. Alec raised his hand to the clap on my bra and paused. I looked into his eyes and nodded my head. He unopened the clasp with one hand and slid the straps down my shoulders. I let the black bra fall to the floor without any worries that he would judge me.

He ran a hand up from my waist and gently stroked the side of my breast. Nothing had ever driven me as insane as his hand just inches fro where I needed most in that moment. I gave him a glare and he chuckled as he slid his hand to cup my right breast fully. He rubbed his thumb over my nipple and I couldn't hold in a moan.

Alec lowered me onto the bed and I crawled backwards to the top of the bed. I watched as he crept his way slowly up towards me looking like a panther about the strike. His green eyes glowed wickedly as he undid the button on my shorts. He glanced up at me and I raised my hips in an unspoken invitation. He slowly slid my shorts down as he gazed at every new inch he uncovered. He left my underwear as a barrier between us and as I tried to pull them down myself he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"You need to leave those on for right now. If I see you completely bared to me now, I won't be able to control myself." His voice held a gruff sound that I recognized. I'd heard it on the plane when I'd first landed in his lap and I've heard it every day when he told me goodnight before going to our separate rooms. Only now could I begin to tell that it was desire laced thickly through his voice.

Alec brought himself even to my face and lowered himself down for a scorching kiss. He moaned when I bit his lip and ground his pelvis into mine. I could feel his hardness through his jeans.

"These. Off. Now." I managed to say in a half pant/half growl.

"Yes, Ma'am." He reached down and began to undo his buckle.

"Let me," I said, brushing his hands away. I slowly undid his belt while slyly looking up into his eyes. I gave him a half grin when he hissed at me as I brushed his dick through the jeans. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly lowered the zipper. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head with one hand. With the other he managed to kick his jeans off onto the floor.

"Your turn," he said with a wicked smile that showed his gleaming white teeth in the candle light. Alec lowered his head to my breast and licked in circles around my breast, always coming close to my nipple but never touching it. I squirmed underneath him and he raised his gaze to meet mine.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered. "Tell me what you want and it's yours."

"You know what I want," I whispered in a hoarse voice.

"Maybe, but you should tell me just to make sure I get it right." His voice held a mix of desire, amusement, and authority that made me want to do anything he asked.

"My nipples. I want you to touch my nipples." And so he did. He rolled them between his fingers and carefully lavished each one with his mouth.

Alec kissed a path between my breasts and across my stomach down towards where I needed him most. Alec kissed me through my panties where my wetness was soaking through. He looked up and me and said, "Sorry about these." Before I comprehend what he was talking about, he ripped my panties in half. So much for keeping my only matching underwear set.

He lowered his head and I felt his breath fan across my hip. He trailed kissed down to my clit. He hovered just above it before I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to where I wanted him. I could feel his chuckle vibrate around by clit as he took it into his mouth. He licked and sucked until I couldn't take it anymore. As I ran closer and closer to the cliff's edge he placed one, then two fingers into me. Once he began to push them in and out, it was only a matter of seconds before I took the first dive. I was breathing heavily as he licked all of the juices from my opening.

When I opened my eyes again, Alec was above me and brought his head down for a gentle kiss. I could taste myself on his tongue and it was more erotic that I could have thought. I felt him shift so I could feel him pressed up against me. He still held himself slightly away from me, as if giving me the option to end it all here. Like hell I would. I moved so that we were lined up perfectly and then I raised my hips. His eyes held uncertainty as he looked into mine, but I've never been more sure of anything.

"Please, Alec. I want to be closer to you. I need to be," I said to him.

"Thank God, because I've been trying my hardest to behave and show you that I respect you but I'm about eight days over my limit."

"I've known you for eight days," I said dryly.

"This is a first for me. You're a first for me. I just—I want you to know that. You're different."

"I took his face in my hands and held his gaze, "Believe me, I know. You've become special to me too."

I watched as he took a deep breath and pushed his tip against my entrance. He braced himself on one arm and brushed the hair out of my eyes with the other as he slowly pushed himself inside of me inch by glorious inch. Once I had taken all nine inches of thick veinous tissue, Alec held himself perfectly still above me. I rose up and kissed him and encouraged him to move. He began to slowly withdraw himself and was almost to the tip before he pushed himself back in.

We found a rhythm together and both climbed higher and higher. He started to drive into me faster and faster. I yelled out his name as I grabbed onto his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist. I lifted my hips up to meet his thrusts with a renewed vigor as I felt my orgasm building up low in my belly. He squeezed my hip as he held on to me and murmured my name mixed in between moans and concealed grunts.

"Come with me Cam, let go." Those words were all I needed. The coiling in my gut released and I fell over the edge, calling Alec's name. He pushed into me once more and spoke my name as a prayer as he came deep inside of me. Alec collapsed on top of me but he felt too good against me to make him move. Eventually however, I did need to breathe again. Alec rolled off to the side and pulled me into him. He kissed my temple and pulled the blankets over us as I fell into the best sleep of my life.

**************

"What do you mean you can't help me?" I was furious. Alec and I got a ride into Vienna from a worker in the stables at the castle we stayed in the night before. We finally found the United States Embassy, but they told me that there was nothing they could do to help me with in the next four to six months. I called bull shit. Even Alec, who everyone seems to obey for some reason, couldn't pull any strings.

"Given the circumstances, it will take several months for a new passport to be obtained for you. My apologies. We will notify you when your information is required for your passport. Have an nice day and enjoy your stay in Austria."

Alec and I walked out of the Embassy and wandered around the city. "What am I going to do? I'm only supposed to be here for five more days! I go to college in a month, I can't be stuck in Austria!"

"You knew your passport was destroyed yesterday, why only freak out now? Would it really be so bad to spend six months with me?" Alec asked me. He almost looked hurt.

"Alec, the only reason I don't want these two weeks to end is because of you. But I can't ask you to stay here with me for half a year, that's crazy! I didn't worry about it yesterday because it was pouring down raining and then I was in your arms and nothing else really matters when I'm there," I admitted.

"Well, in that case..." Alec enveloped me in his arms and held me tight. "Don't worry. We'll think of something."

We spent about an hour walking through the city until we met back up with the stable boy and rode back to the castle in silence. The woman told us its name that morning, but since neither of us could pronounce it properly we took to calling it 'The Rock'. Once we got there Alec and I told the woman, Marie, what happened at the Embassy. She seemed genuinely sympathetic and said she would speak to the master of the castle about a place for me to stay at the castle until everything was sorted out. Apparently that was who had opened the door for us that night, Mr.Unfriendly. Hopefully if he let us stay then, he would let me stay now because I didn't have enough money to shack up in Vienna for six months.

Once she left, Alec and I made ourselves scarce by returning to the library. "What are you thinking?" I asked Alec.

"I'm a British citizen. I have my passport and I can get a sanctified other added to it within two weeks," Alec looked at me like he was waiting for my reaction to something I obviously wasn't getting.

"Alec, no offense but I'm not exactly picking up what you're putting down."

"There is only one way that you are getting out of this country any time soon, Cam."

"I'm curious now..."

"Marry me."

12