Perfect First Time

Story Info
School friends first time, doing it by the river.
1.5k words
3.77
58.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dieroller
dieroller
11 Followers

Kathryn took her top off slowly revealing a lovely pink bra. She chucked the top next to her and started sucking her fingers...

"Alex, will ya be joining us today or are you just going to be standing there?" asked Mr Anderson, snapping Alex out of his day dreaming.

"Oh, yes sir," Alex troubled to get out and entered the classroom with the rest of the students. Although it was his last week at high school and he was 18, an adult just to point out, he was scared shitless by his maths teacher (Mr Anderson). Alex looked back over to Kathryn, who was fully clothed, wearing her white, button up, school top and her green, red striped school skirt, which only went half way between her knees and ass. Alex was in the same style top and grey shorts.

"Okay, everyone to their seats," commanded Mr Anderson.

During the lesson and the rest of the day, Alex just revised, redoing everything he had done that school year, just for the exam in a couple of weeks.

At lunch, he sat with his two friends, Jack and Daniel. Near them sat Kathryn, and her friends, Alice, Christie and Emily. Kathryn had her brown her tied in to a pony tail. Alex himself, also had brown hair, although it was darker than Kathryns.

Alex was the only one that had a free next out of his friends, and he knew that Kathryn did to.

Once the bell went, he walked over to Kathryn, who at the time was reading a book. Alex sat down next to her, they had known each other for a long time.

"You reading that book again?"asked Alex.

"You know it," replied Kathryn without looking up.

"So rude is the mind of a genius," Alex tried to say while sounding smart and complementing.

"So impatient is the mind of a fool," Kathryn replied smiling.

Alex laughed and put his arm around Kathryn, knowing that she hated when someone did this, but to his surprise, Kathryn put down the book and slid down so her head was using his lap as a pillow.

"Do you mind if I ask you a favour while your down there?" Alex asked sarcastically. Kathryn punched him in the chest as a reply. He faked being hurt and than leaned back and rested his arm on Kathryns B cup sized boobs, waiting for another punch, but there was none.

He laughed in his head, curious to how far he could go, once again day dreaming. Out of no where, Kathryn sat up and punched him. "What was that for?" Alex asked.

Kathryn pointed to his lap where he could see a lump, now realising he had a boner. He quickly put his hands over it, "Sorry" he said.

Kathryn laughed, "I don't remember it being that big when we were six, remember, in the river?"

"Yes, I remember," he said. He could feel that he was blushing.

They sat there in silence for around five minutes.

Kathryn started reading again and Alex started playing a game on his phone, disappointed that the moment was over.

"Are you still a virgin?" asked Kathryn randomly.

"Sorry, did you... did you just ask if I... was a virgin?" Alex asked, shocked as could be. Kathryn nodded and Alex continued, "Well, yes, I'm only telling you though because we have known each other for ages... Are you?"

"Yes, and I really want to know what it feels like, that's why I asked."

"Well I don't know as a male, and I especially don't know as a female. Sorry"

"Well do you want to find out, with me?" Kathryn asked.

"Am I day dreaming again?" Alex asked, already guessing the answer.

"No, wait, do you day dream about me?" Kathryn laughed.

"Maybe, don't laugh at me"

"Well do you want to try it?"

"Yeah, sure, love to. When?" Alex asked.

"Tonight, meet me at... uhhh, Red Bark Park"

"Well okay, what time?"

"11"

Later that night Alex was waiting on a bench, happy that it was summer or he would be freezing his ass off. A tap on his shoulder and he turned around, standing there was Kathryn, still in her uniform. Alex wore a black shirt and jeans.

"Why are you still in your uniform?" Alex asked.

"You will see, come on follow me" Kathryn told Alex.

Alex jumped over the bench and started walking next to Kathryn, who grabbed his hand, which was soft and warm. She led him through some trees, going a fair distance, coming out to an open area next to a river.

In the middle of the area was a blanket, some beers, and a fire about two meters from the blanket.

"Okay, now sit on the blanket, face the river," Kathryn commanded.

"Okay," Alex replied and did as he was told.

Kathryn walked to the river and to a step into it, then another, and another, until she was knee deep, then she dived straight in. When she came up Alex could only see her head. Kathryn turned and started walking back, "Okay, now you will see why I am still in my uniform," Kathryn told Alex. She continued walking and as her shirt came out of the water, Alex could see it clinging to her, she continued and Alex realised she was not wearing a bra. She continued and Alex could see her hard nipples through the shirt, his dick as hard as he had ever been.

When she was fully out of the water, all her clothes clung to her and her wet top was beautiful, her breast yelling at his boner. He wondered if she was without panties as well.

"I'm a little wet, could you help me take off my shirt," she asked, biting her lip after.

Alex got to his knees and started undoing every button, getting every feel he could of her boobs. He took off the shirt and threw it near the water. Then Kathryn took his shirt off, throwing it with hers. Alex sat Kathryn back, kissing her mouth, then her neck, then down to her nipples, taking a bit more time on them, then went further, her stomach, than he pushed her so she was laying down and he slowly took off her skirt, happily finding no panties. He smiled at Kathryn, and she smiled back then he almost dived at her shaven pussy. He slowly licked it and put a finger in, going in and out then he put another finger in, still licking at the dripping pussy.

The fire heated them up, just increasing any pleasure for some unknown reason. Kathryn started to moan and shake a little. After her orgasm she sat up. "Okay, now stand up" she said to Alex. Alex stood and Kathryn pulled his jeans off, staring straight at his 17cm (about 6.5 inches) dick. He stepped out of his jeans and chucked them with the rest of the clothes. Kathryn licked the underside of his dick and then slowly took it all in. She did this a couple more times, then laying back. Alex knelt over her. When in position, he poked his dicks head in a couple times, then he slowly went further, then out, then a little further, each time doing this. He was balls deep but confused, Alex stopped, still in balls deep and asked "shouldn't it hurt first time?"

"No, I've popped my cherry if that is what you mean"

"Oh"

He continued, almost ready to cum, "Oh my god, Alex I am almost there, OHHHH!"

Alex and Kathryn had orgasms at the same time. Alex laid there on Kathryn for a moment and then leaned on his hands while his dick was still in Kathryn.

"Wow, that was great," Alex said.

"No, it was perfect" Kathryn replied, then she pulled him down and kissed him.

After the kiss Alex asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"OH no!" Kathryn said, also realising they had forgotten to put on a condom.

They did not worry about it again that night, though they did have oral a couple more times each that night and then they went to sleep.

Alex woke to a beautiful Saturday sunrise. He looked down and leaning on his stomach was Kathryn, still asleep, both of them completely naked. The fire was out, though some pieces glowed. Alex massaged Kathryns boobs. When she woke they had a morning swim, nude of course. Then they got out, dressed and held hands on the walk back to his car.

They drove to his house, deciding that they were now a couple. That night they drank the untouched beers and had sex, this time with protection.

For those who would like to know the rest of this untrue story.

Kathryn did not get pregnant after that night at the river. Alex and Kathryn went off to university, and Alex became a picture book writer and illustrator, Kathryn became an advertiser. At 25 Kathryn gave birth to a son, Mark, and then they got married at 27, then at 28 Kathryn gave birth to twin girls, Rose and Violet.

I might continue with these characters in later stories, I don't know, though I do hope you enjoyed this story, truthfully, that last bit, about after the night came off the top of my head.

dieroller
dieroller
11 Followers