Perfect Harmony

Story Info
Sue was lonely until she met Dave.
2.1k words
3.87
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Sue was lonely. Thirty five and divorced she felt her life was a wreck. John said he still loved her but she'd had a skin full of his alcoholism and having to bail him out of his money problems. She discovered to her lament that was the worst thing ever she could have done to help his problem. He just kept drinking and there was no hope.

Finally she through in the towel although she still loved him but without the warmth of love she began to lose all hope for the future and her hopes to have children.

She turned to the social network and chatted with several guys who showed their interest but the one or two that said they would meet her never did.

She had a couple of good female pals but that wasn't like having a guy around. It wasn't like sharing a bed with a lovely vibrant guy that you adored and could not keep your hands off.

But that was a world lost because John was absolutely hopeless in be even although she tried everything to restore his interest in her as a woman, and not as a money source, her attempts were in vain.

It was like cuddling a sack of fruit in bed at night when, awaking, she remembered how once it was and imagined it could be like that again.

But there was no feeling there anymore; there was absolutely nothing to spur which was once a very happy and satisfying relationship.

She was fantasising about how it was and realised that when caressing him and touching him there, nothing happened and she knew then it was a hopeless situation.

She was still in her prime but was scared that when she reached forty, that would go as so many women incorrectly assumed

Love was number one but coming up close behind was her physical needs. She yearned for the both combined, which in her book, was the recipe for a perfect relationship.

One of her pals was experimenting in lesbianism and because of her need for sexual gratification she had almost consented to that. But she knew when would not be content unless she could have a guy once more. It had to be A guy who could really love her and manage her high voltage sexual desires.

Sue was a slim attractive woman and had the sort of figure which earned a second glance from nay a guy. She knew and felt their appreciative glances. It was almost as if she wanted to say to them; "why not do something about it then, and ask me out,"

But it is never as easy as that. The more she looked and tried to gain interest, the more they fluked - like many were scared of their own shadow.

No way did she intend to cheapen herself in making it obvious that she needed a guy, she had never done the running so far and had no intention of starting now. And if she tried the direct approach in chatting up any guy she fancied, she was advertising her sexuality in the wrong direction, the guys thinking they were on a promise and, although she was desperate, she did not want just a one night stand

She wanted something more concrete than that. A one night stand would satisfy her needs temporarily but it would be done as soon as it started. She wanted much more. Her sexual need was forever as that may be, so long as she still enjoyed it. She wanted guy she could love and hold and release her deepest inhibitions that had been tucked away for so very long since John lost it.

It is funny though, as soon as you stop looking something happens. Usually when quite unexpected and it did with Sue.

"Is this your purse, madam?"

It was the window cleaner, I thought, knocking for his money. I had noticed him outside and smiled at him through the lounge window.

I was amazed. It was my purse. I'd given up hope; there were money and plastic cards in it.

I thanked him for his honesty and asked him in for coffee, the least I could do for his trouble. I wanted to reward him with money but he refused, he said his reward was my smile. And really that is what started it all off.

We soon got involved in deep conversation and in the course of half an hour, I discovered his name was Dave, he too was divorced and 'looking' but his problems were so like mine. He told me the trouble was that when you have experienced a bad relationship it makes you Cary apprehensive about becoming committed with another. He said he loved his wife but she cheated. When once he returned home early and found his wife in bed with a coloured guy that really hurt and in their marriage bed too.

Sue felt sorry for him but he quickly said he didn't want that. It was the beginning of a wonderful romance because they both had so much in common and, she didn't quite know how it happened, but she was there, holding him on the settee.

They both needed the comfort each other could transmit and their subsequent passion soon erupted and they instinctively released their urgent need for each other, mentally and physically. The bonding of both those need sparked off the most wonderful fantastic union and when she felt his passion inside her, it was sheer heaven on earth. She would rubbish those artificial substitutes which, despite all their Japanese technology, could never be like the real thing.

They could vibrate, yes - and produce a riveting sexual experience for a woman but now, with Dave; the feel of him, the sweet touch of him and their brief foreplay was loads better because that artificially was replaced with a real live guy with real live feelings that didn't need to be started with the press of a button and the changing of speeds.

Everything that deliberated their bond was brought about with the sweet touching of lips and the joys of discovery. Instead of the press of a button, the gentle squeeze sufficed and she felt him grow intensely in her massaging hand. Another kiss led to more and soon they were in perfect sexual harmony touching and holding, and enjoying each other to the full. And furthermore, she was doing things with Dave she had never done with John in the five years of their marriage.

"You are the sweetest woman, Sue, I think I love you already" Dave whispered and I watched the lust in his deep blue eyes and brushed his red hair with my hand as he gently caressed my breasts.

I adored the way he teased my nipples and made them quite erect. That felt so lovely and good, he could have done that forever but then I would have to forgo all the other wonderful things he would do.

In return I found his beautiful warm and enticing masculinity and praised whoever it is up there for producing man. Especially a man like Dave who , just ten years my junior , was the perfect toy-boy who would become much more as we made the very best of each other in the most intimate ways.

For most losing a purse would be awful but I was s glad I lost mine, because by Dave picking it up was beginning to make a new woman of me and I was gratefully enjoying a very new and profound love in my life.

And it was all so right. It was like it had been waiting to happen at the right time and the right place. That destiny had provided the solution to bring us together in perfect harmony.

Inside me for the 'I have forgotten the number of times in a week' he paused, like he always likes to when we fuck. It is better than anything John ever gave me, when we simply chilled and felt the love pulse in its cavern, given just the most gentle of squeezes to intensify the intimacy we shared so well; he whispered I was easily his just reward for returning my purse. It was a reward that could never be topped.

He moved again and I felt the depth of him now completely inside as he whispered the language of love and passion and sometimes the deeply moving Anglo-Saxon crudity of word usage brought about by the deep sensual touching and exploring of each other.

"It is okay. I don't mind you taking dirty" I said. It didn't matter with Dave, no matter what he said or how he said it was all part of his love for me.

"I never knew it could ever be like this Dave" I said.

"Ditto" he responded.

"You feel the same way As I do then Dave/"

"With my hands, yes!" he replied with a chuckle,

"Seriously" I asserted. Because what I am saying is that with John, even at the start, before he fucked himself up with all the drink, he could never perform like.

More serious now he said it was just the same for him. "She never liked oral, and yet when I found her in bed with another that is precisely what she was doing, how does one explain that?"

"You just weren't compatible I guess" I explained that we all have our preferences and dislikes, With me I think that enjoying oral sex is all part of the whole thing, to be enjoyed of each other as the ideal lead to a scintillating fuck."

"I love your wordage baby. Can I be Frank?"

"I would rather you be Dave" I said laughing; I was getting my own back. He laughed which caused hi to hesitate what he was going to ask me.

"Come one big boy," I teased, spit it out!"

"Shall I tell you something I have always dreamed I would like to do with a girl?"

"Tell me, Dave?. Do let's be open with each other. I have my secrets too you know!"

He blushed up a bit and the, with a deep breath, told me:

"I would just like you to sit on my face, with those gorgeous skin tight jeans you wear, and let me sniff and enjoy you. And then slowly remove your jeans and let me suck you though your panties as you in turn, suck me."

"I thought you'd never asked" I retuned and saw the look of relief his expression.

Actually, in reality, it was a lot more involved, Dave said, finding the right posture and it did make for a lot of laughs which dulled our ardor a bit. But eventually finding the right spot, I didn't want to suffocate him, we found the perfect t way to do it to both our satisfaction.

By the time he wanted me to down my jeans I was very moist but he said he wanted that, it was something that had been caused by him and it sure was. The ultimate was simply being there with his mouth pressed into my quinny and mine around his hard stiff ejection,

It was truly something we would repeat. In consequence of that we discovered something else too; that by indulging in deep French kissing directly afterwards, when we had both reached an orgasm, was another one of those most intimate lovers can do and enjoy of each other, and the taste of him remained long afterwards.

His taste and scent was something that would remain with me and be part of our relationship when we reached such beautiful heights.

He asked me to tell him about some of my hidden fantasies, one or two of which I had never realised myself until I started to be intimate with Dave, they must have been there tucked away in the corners of my mind, but out and about it was lovely to share them and the consequences with Dave, my lover supreme and he told me afterwards, that he would never look at a container of whipping cream in the same way, or a tin of alphabet spaghetti numbers, or being gagged with my own panties whilst he fucked me..

But I do love the way he sucks and licks the cream and spaghetti off me and we now experiments according to our desires. Next time it could be ice cubicles. That would be different,

But at the end of the day, what counts is keeping our lust and our love alive.

I have a sort of guilt feeling that the reason why John turned to drink was because of me and I am committed to making sure that never happens again.

I am into any suggestion regarding our sexual life as long as Dave loves me.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers