Perfect Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Kai emerged, dressed in one of the hotel's bathrobes. A tiny sliver of pink lace covering Kai's full cleavage peeked out from underneath the fluffy, white robe. She sauntered to the middle of the room.

Heat began to rise in Sabrina at the brief sight of Kai's lingerie. Sabrina slowly rose from the table and lay out on the bed, her back resting on a pillow positioned against the headboard.

Kai slowly took the tie of her bathrobe in her hands. "Shall we get comfortable?" she whispered. Standing directly in front of Sabrina, Kai slowly undid the tie and let the bathrobe slip to the floor.

Sabrina swallowed hard.

Kai stood there, her chocolate skin gleaming, in a baby-pink silk nightie. Her rock-hard nipples strained against the delicate pink lace. Kai lifted her arms and ran her hands through her long, jet-black braids. Sabrina took in the muscles flexing in Kai's arms.

Kai's nightie was gently nipped in at her waist. Her legs were perfectly defined; the smooth, dark skin stretched taut against her sinewy thighs and calves.

Kai turned around and Sabrina gasped at Kai's cocoa-brown ass peeking out of her baby-pink thong. "You like?" Kai murmured.

Sabrina sucked in her breath and nodded. Her excitement was rising to a fiery pitch.

Kai moved to the edge of the bed and sat down. She drew Sabrina's feet onto her lap. Kai slowly rubbed and caressed her tiny, manicured feet until Sabrina moaned in ecstasy.

Kai continued her gentle teasing of Sabrina's legs, moving her hands underneath Sabrina's pajama bottoms. "Take these off," Kai urged.

Sabrina hooked her fingers into the waistband and slowly slid the material off. She lay there in only her panties and her royal-blue silk pajama top. She looked at Kai, a pleading look in her eyes, begging her to continue.

Kai resumed her manual worship of Sabrina, moving slowly up Sabrina's legs. She gently worked the kinks out of Sabrina's calves and continued on up to her soft thighs.

Sabrina squirmed at Kai's gentle, yet firm touch. "Oooh," Sabrina sighed. "That feels so good."

"I know, honey," Kai chuckled, never letting up on her erotic movements. "I want it to feel real good."

Kai slid further up on the bed and placed her hands on Sabrina's curvy thighs. She used her fingers to draw tiny circles on Sabrina's heated flesh. Sabrina's light brown skin began to flush scarlet with passion.

Kai used her hands to fully grip and massage Sabrina's silky thighs. She did this for what seemed like an eternity, moving her hands higher and higher, until she was just at the moist juncture between Sabrina's legs. Though Sabrina trembled at the lustful feelings rushing through her, her legs tightened with nervousness.

Sensing Sabrina's hesitancy, Kai moved up Sabrina's body and gripped her tiny waist. Kai leaned down, gripped the hem of Sabrina's pajama top in her hands and slid it up.

Kai leaned in and planted a tender kiss right on Sabrina's stomach. She tasted a light sweetness and licked her lips at the delightful taste. Kai kissed Sabrina's soft skin again and again. As she kissed deeper, Kai used her tongue to trace delicate patterns on Sabrina's satiny stomach.

"Yessss," Sabrina whispered as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Kai's kisses threatened to cause her to explode.

Kai continued kissing Sabrina's body over and over, inching higher and higher. As she moved up, Kai raised Sabrina's top even higher, exposing more of the lovely woman's honey-colored skin. When Kai reached the smooth skin just underneath Sabrina's breasts, Sabrina, wrought with passion, grabbed Kai's hands and placed them directly onto her breasts.

Sabrina groaned and arched her back off the bed as Kai's thumbs brushed across Sabrina's taut nipples. Kai squeezed Sabrina's breasts, palming the golden mounds in her strong hands.

"Please," Sabrina gasped.

Kai bent down and took one of Sabrina's cinnamon-colored nipples into her mouth. She sucked on the firm peak as Sabrina wiggled underneath her.

"Oh, Kai!" Sabrina exclaimed. "Oh, baby! That feels so good!"

Kai licked and sucked Sabrina's nipples, alternating one and the other. She rubbed her hands all around Sabrina's breasts as she sucked deeply.

Suddenly, Sabrina remembered where she was. And that she'd only just met Kai earlier that night. Her passion dipped, and then nose-dived as she chided herself for being so careless. Sabrina placed her palms on Kai's chest and pushed her lover away.

"Baby?" Kai shook her head, trying to regain control over her senses. "Baby, what's wrong?"

A tear slipped out of the corner of Sabrina's eye. "I'm...I'm just..."

Kai just stared at Sabrina for a long moment. Finally, she crawled up fully onto the bed and settled in next to Sabrina.

"Shhh. I'm here, baby," Kai moaned against Sabrina's lips. "But please...just tell me what's wrong, honey."

"It's too fast." Sabrina sniffled as she desperately tried to ignore the heated wetness in her panties.

Kai sighed. "From the moment I saw you, I had to get you–"

"–Into your bed?" Sabrina asked.

"Into my heart," Kai whispered as she gently stroked Sabrina's hair.

"Honey, I just need a little time..." Sabrina trailed off. "I can't rush this."

"Take all the time you need, Sabrina. All the time you need." Kai settled back into the sheets. She opened her arms and Sabrina slipped into them. Kai held onto Sabrina tightly. "It's ok, honey. Take as much time as you need," Kai whispered.

"Thank you."

Kai shifted even closer to Sabrina. "Why don't we just get some rest? It's been a long day." She gently kissed Sabrina on her forehead.

Sabrina snuggled even closer. "Mmm hmm." Lying against Kai's chest, the time passed silently. Sabrina replayed the past few moments over and over in her head, alternating from relief at Kai's patience to frustration at her own uncertainty.

Finally, Sabrina decided to just let it go. Kai was so understanding, that Sabrina couldn't help but feel a bit better about cooling their passions. Eventually, Sabrina relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep, comforted by the even rhythm of Kai's heartbeat.

~~~

As the morning sun shone through the windows, Sabrina opened her eyes. Yawning, she looked over at the desk clock. "7am?" she mumbled. "Damn." She rolled over and was stunned at the sight.

Kai lay there sleeping, a peaceful look on her face. The covers were tucked almost underneath her chin. Her long, dark braids were sprawled across the pillow. Her gentle breathing in and out caught Sabrina's attention, but Kai's cute, sweet expression made Sabrina's heart race.

Sabrina smiled as she carefully peeled the covers back from Kai's sleeping frame. The strap on Kai's camisole had slipped off her shoulder. Kai's breasts rose and fell with her breathing and her hardened nipples strained through the silky fabric.

Sabrina took one of the straps and gently eased it down. As more and more of Kai's chocolate skin was exposed, Sabrina's heart beat faster. Soon, Kai's breast was fully exposed.

Sabrina couldn't help herself. She took one slim finger and traced gentle circles on the soft flesh. Suddenly filled with passion, Sabrina bent down and took one of the dark peaks into her mouth. "Mmmmm."

She gently sucked on the nipple, pulling the stiff peak deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Kai slowly opened both eyes. "Sabrina? Baby–"

"Shhhh," Sabrina whispered. "Just enjoy." She bent back to teasing Kai's breast.

"Ohhhh," Kai moaned. "Don't stop, baby." Kai started to tremble as Sabrina continued sucking on her firm nipple.

Sabrina continued tasting her chocolate lover's silky skin as Kai signed in ecstasy. Kai quickly wriggled out of her nightie and lay there in only her panties, totally at Sabrina's mercy.

Finally, Sabrina worked her way down to Kai's stomach, kissing and licking every inch of her smooth skin. Sabrina quickly slid off Kai's panties and drew in a breath when she caught the scent of Kai's essence.

"Oh, honey please!" Kai begged. "Please eat me, baby! Please!"

Sabrina didn't hesitate. She dove right into Kai's slippery wetness. She took her tongue and rolled it all over Kai's thick pussy lips.

Kai arched off the bed. "Ahhh!"

Over and over, Sabrina licked Kai's pink jewel. Kai's head thrashed on the pillow, her dark braids twisting around themselves.

"Don't stop, honey! Please don't stop!"

Sabrina felt Kai's explosion rising higher and higher. She increased her efforts, furiously sucking Kai's engorged clit. She nudged Kai's thighs wider apart and pressed her face even deeper into Kai's pussy.

"Oh God!" Kai screamed. "Baby, yessss!"

Sabrina worked harder and harder, trying to lick and suck Kai into a fiery bliss. As a coup de grace, Sabrina licked her index finger and slid it deeply into Kai's wet pussy. She twisted her finger around and around as she continued flicking her tongue against Kai's clit.

"God yes!" Kai wailed. Blood was rushing to her head and she threatened to pass out at the intense passion. "I'm so close baby! I'm so close!"

Sabrina licked and kissed Kai's clit at a record speed, determined to make her chocolate doll explode in ecstasy. Suddenly, she felt Kai's entire body tense up.

"I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming! Oh God, yes!" Kai shouted louder than she ever had before. "Now, baby, now!"

Sabrina worked her finger, desperately trying to find Kai's sweet spot. She licked even faster as Kai wrapped her legs around Sabrina's neck, trapping her in the intense heat. Suddenly, Sabrina hit Kai's G-spot.

"Yessssss!"

Instantly, Sabrina tasted a flood of liquid sugar all over her lips and tongue. She moaned into Kai's pussy as she buried her face deeper and deeper into the hot wetness that flowed so copiously.

Several moments passed where the only sound to be heard was Sabrina gently lapping at the juices that still flowed from her milk chocolate lover. Kai's body quivered and shook repeatedly as she continued crying out in a heavenly bliss.

Finally, Sabrina rose from between Kai's trembling legs. Her lips were drenched with Kai's tasty juices. Sabrina licked them and groaned at the sugary taste. She stretched out next to Kai and Kai fell into her arms.

"That was fantastic, baby. Oh so good," Kai panted. "But I don't understand. Now, don't get me wrong, you were great," Kai laughed. "But I thought you wanted to wait?"

"So did I," Sabrina chuckled. "But you were looking so peaceful that I couldn't resist." She pressed closer to Kai's trembling body so she could enjoy Kai's body heat. "I'm so glad you were so patient with me last night. I think that's what made me so comfortable. But once I woke up this morning, it was on," she laughed.

Kai grinned as she wrapped her arms even tighter around Sabrina. "Thank you, baby. I just wish we had more time together. How long will you be here in New York?"

Just then, the women heard a cell phone ring.

"It's mine," Sabrina said as she slid out of the bed. "Give me a moment, please." She pulled her phone out of her purse. "Hello?"

Sabrina was silent for a few moments. Then she broke into a wide smile. "Really? Thanks!" She listened for a few more moments. "Ok. Sure. No problem. No, the pleasure is all mine. Talk to you soon! And thanks again!"

She hung up the phone. "Guess what, baby?"

Kai sat up in bed, her interest piqued. "What?"

"I got the job!" Sabrina exclaimed.

Kai grinned as she held out her hands. "Come here, sweetheart."

Sabrina jumped into her Kai's arms. She snuggled up close to Kai and deeply inhaled her scent. "Looks like I'll be in New York for a while."

"Congratulations, Ms. Do-Right," Kai whispered as she wrapped her arms tightly around her lover.

"Thank you, Ms. Jelly Roll," Sabrina giggled.

The two women snuggled together as they gently drifted off to sleep.

12